Top 7 Facebook Marketing Courses in Delhi
Social media platforms have become another stage for advertisers to market their products and services. The audience is divided between Facebook and Instagram, and with more than 1.4 billion active users of Facebook currently, Facebook serves well to the marketing needs of the businesses. Social media platform marketing is recent and whether it is newcomers or professionals, they are in a pickle when it comes to Facebook marketing courses.
Facebook Marketing courses in Delhi are well equipped to impart the marketing skills needed presently. To help you choose one suitable to your needs, this article presents you with a comprehensive list of Facebook marketing courses in Delhi.
Here are some other relevant course options that you can consider:
- Content Writing Courses in Delhi
- Technical Writing Courses in Delhi
- Digital Marketing Courses in Delhi
- SEO Courses in Delhi
- GST Certification Courses in Delhi
What is Facebook Marketing?
Facebook marketing is part of social media promotion of products and services for branding and generating awareness. There are ways to promote organically on Facebook alongside paid promotion options.
Paid promotion options can be opted and availed by anyone on Facebook, but to grow organically takes efforts, knowledge, and expertise. With the rise in Facebook marketing, this social media platform has become one of the biggest marketplaces on the internet.
Why Facebook Marketing is important in business?
The number of daily active users of Facebook is enough to emphasize the need for Facebook marketing. With that number comes a wide arena of benefits to taking advantage of for businesses, and a brief understanding of the basics will help you clear your head of complexities involved in Facebook marketing learning.
- Global Reach – It goes without saying that a social media platform is accessed in all countries across the globe and helps in creating a business presence online, whether local, national, or international.
- B2B and B2C Reach – On the baseline, any type of marketing is about persuading consumers, i.e., B2C (business-to-consumer). But Facebook marketing has been a choice for B2B (business-to-business) marketing as well.
- Targeted Advertising – Facebook marketing is the most targeted form of advertising where it allows to segment the audience by age, demographics, behavior, interests, etc.
- Engagement – Ads are run in video formats, pictures, carousels, short clips, and animated graphics, and provide an interesting content approach to gain maximum engagement from the consumers in the form of likes, followers, comments, shares, story views, link clicks, and website visits.
- Revenue and sales – Facebook marketing does generate leads, sales, and revenue. Remarketing facility on Facebook helps in reaching the customers who have purchased from the business before.
These are just a few of the advantages on the surface that Facebook Marketing provides and an in-depth understanding brings out the large picture of the importance of Facebook marketing for businesses. For example, to support developing marketing strategies, Facebook has developed tools to ease out the process of tracking and analyzing the data of ads run by the businesses and fetched by Facebook.
Learn more about Facebook marketing here: Facebook Marketing: What, Why, and How?
Top 6 Facebook Marketing Courses in Delhi
1. IIM Skills
Pioneers in the EdTech domain, IIM Skills is ahead providing quality and results in its courses. The online classes are led by industry-trained, experienced trainers and the course curriculum complies with industry standards.
IIM Skills is the top choice for many as it comes with innumerable perks and master certification. It studies Facebook marketing and its strategies in-depth along with other social media marketing platforms in its digital marketing course. Indeed, they offered the best Facebook marketing and digital marketing courses in Delhi and other regions of India.
Course name: Master Digital Marketing Course
Course duration: 5 months
- Introduction to digital marketing
- Web development to WordPress
- Search Engine Optimization
- Search Engine Marketing (Google Ads)
- Email marketing
- Inbound marketing
- Social media marketing
- Integrated digital marketing strategy
- Web analytics
- Online reputation management
- Content Writing and advanced blogging
- Media buying and planning
- Affiliate Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Marketing Automation
- Digital infographics resume creation
- Master certification
- Paid internship
- Tools worth 79000+
- 15+ live projects
- 10+ case studies
- Google, HubSpot, and Facebook certification
- Lifetime access to LMS
- Job-oriented training
- Flexible timings
- 300+ placement partners
- Personalized mentorship for career and business
It prepares you with job-ready skills with hands-on assignments. It is a complete course for anyone to start a career in marketing.
E-commerce Marketing Courses in Delhi
Content Marketing Courses in Delhi
Graphic Designing Courses in Delhi
Web Designing Courses in Delhi
Fashion Designing Courses in Delhi
Delhi School of Internet Marketing is a Digital Vidya company but focused on marketing training only. Having seven centers in seven different cities, namely Delhi, Gurgaon, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Pune, Jaipur, Kolkata, and Indore, it is a well-established institute.
They provide in-house, campus, and in-class training, continuing to deepen their roots after more than 900 batches and 25 thousand professionals trained.
Their Facebook marketing training is part of the digital marketing course which is worth exploring. It is a hybrid program with online and offline classes with one integrated program of digital marketing with 4 courses.
Course name: Masters in Digital Marketing
Course duration: 4–6 months
- Course 1: Digital Marketing (Core Modules)
- Course 2: Advanced Marketing Analytics
- Course 3: AFFILIATE Masterclasses- How to make money with Affiliate & Blogging
- Course 4: Specialization Modules
Facebook marketing is part of Course 1 with other digital marketing courses. It covers broad and narrow topics in a total of 35 modules in the course.
- Certification examination of DSIM, Google, Facebook, and HubSpot
- Free Tools worth 72000+
- Industry based projects and case studies – ICICI Bank, Carwale, Cadbury
- Free demo class
Whether you are a student, job seeker, business owner, or entrepreneur, you can enroll in this course.
AIDM (Asian Institute of Digital Marketing) is an institute that provides all digital marketing courses including Facebook Marketing Courses in Delhi. It is a premier institute based in Delhi, in the education domain of digital marketing.
It is an ISO-certified institute and has a separate curriculum for Facebook marketing courses and classes are conducted online as well as offline. The classroom sessions are led by experts and live project training is done under their supervision.
Course name: Facebook Marketing Live Campaign Course
Course duration: 2 days (6 Hours)
- Master Facebook Marketing
- Master Facebook Ads
- Bloggers, Influencers, Public Figures
- Introduction to Marketing
- Facebook Pages and Post Best Practices.
- Facebook Ads – Campaign Objectives.
- Facebook Ads – Targeting audiences.
- Facebook Ads – Impactful Creatives.
- Facebook Ads – Optimization and Reporting.
- Facebook Advertising Messenger.
- Facebook Shop.
- Building Brand Awareness
- Facebook Pixel
- Driving Online Sales
- Generating Leads
Interior Design Courses in Delhi
Artificial Intelligence Courses in Delhi
Machine Learning Courses in Delhi
- Flexible timings – weekdays, and weekend classes
- Live project training
- 24*7 lab access facility (offline)
- Globally accepted certificate
- Placement support
AIDM suggests the course to small business owners, advertising managers, public relations and brand managers, bloggers and social media copywriters, social media consultants, and anyone who wants to make a career in the field.
Another institute offering digital marketing courses encompassing Facebook marketing courses in Delhi is IIDE. The institute works in the field of digital marketing education offering short-term certificate courses to PG-level digital marketing courses.
The PG level course is for offline on-campus classes and other certification courses are available online with live sessions and recorded self-paced content.
Course name: Online Digital Marketing Course
Course duration: 4 months
- Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Website Planning & E-commerce Development
- Search Marketing & Blogging
- Creating Marketing Content & Campaign Planning
- Organic Social Media Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Brand Reputation Management
- Media Planning, Buying & Optimization
- Analytics & Reporting
- Projects & Mentoring
- Managerial & Soft Skills
- Various tools to master – Google ads, Facebook ads, Google Analytics, WordPress, MailChimp, etc.
- 1 on 1 mentoring session
- Industry recognized certificate
- Brand projects
- Placement assistance
Short-term courses at IIDE also include Facebook ads and an Instagram ads certification course that is for the duration of 1 week. The institute provides two demo sessions, one for recorded video lectures and another for a live training session before you can decide to enroll yourself in the course.
Business Analytics Courses in Delhi
Started in 2008 and based out of the United States, it is one of the largest institutes present among EdTech online companies. The programs of EduPristine are available for self-paced, online, and offline studies.
Having one of its centers in Delhi, EduPristine is another institute that offers Digital and Facebook marketing courses in Delhi. However, its digital marketing course is available in online mode.
Course name: Digital Marketing Masters Program
Course duration: 150+ hours
- Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization: 4 Sessions
- Mobile Marketing and Optimization
- SEM – PPC Marketing: 4 Sessions
- Social Media Marketing: 4 Sessions
- Email Marketing
- Marketing Automation
- Affiliate Marketing
- Funnel Marketing and Growth Hacking
- Web Analytics
- Content Marketing
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
- Soft Skill Training
Facebook marketing course has been discussed in-depth in Social Media Marketing: Session 1 including FB ads campaign, Facebook pixels, Facebook insights, and marketing hacks.
- 100+ hours of live training and 50+ hours of digital content
- 15+ Certification examination
- After course engagement
- Placement assistance
- 40+ advanced tools
- Soft skill training sessions
- Dedicated discussion forums
- Digital library access
It is an intense program of consuming long hours as the institute is comprehensive of the gap between professional and job-ready skills.
Career Upskilling Courses in Delhi
Simplilearn is a well-reputed institute and has a broad range of online courses from data science to leadership courses. There is a wide range of digital marketing courses on Simplilearn including the Post Graduate Program in Digital Marketing.
Its digital marketing course is an extensive specialist course to completely transform careers in marketing. The content partner is Harvard Business Publishing Education and online Bootcamp is co-created with Facebook aligned to top digital marketing certifications.
Course name: Digital Marketing Specialist
Course duration: 6 months
- Mastering SEO
- Content Marketing
- PPC and Digital Analytics
- Mastering Social Media
- Mobile Marketing
- Digital Strategy
- Advanced Web Analytics
- Advanced Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Advanced Pay Per Click (PPC) Program
- Advanced Social Media
- Digital Marketing Capstone
- 45+ projects and case study
- Facebook blueprint, Google ads, and Google analytics certification opportunity
- Mentoring and job portal access
- 30 digital marketing tools
- Digital marketing specialist Facebook master session
It is a certification course where the latest tools and real-world projects are utilized to make you job-ready. Expert sessions from the Facebook team are another lucrative option in the course.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do Facebook ads cost money?
Yes. Facebook has different systems in place to set advertising prices but one can grow the business on Facebook organically as well.
- What are the pros and cons of using Facebook marketing?
There is wider reach, targeted audience and freedom of conducting marketing campaign can be considered the big pros of Facebook marketing while there are challenges in marketing always, a few to overcome would be slow ROI and advertising cost.
- What companies use Facebook marketing?
There are as such no companies that do not have a Facebook presence. To name a few companies that are setting examples on Facebook would be Microsoft, Red Bull, Nike, SpaceX, National Geographic, Netflix, etc.
- Are there Facebook Marketing courses in Delhi University?
The campus of Open Learning in association with Delhi University offers short-term courses in which anyone can enroll. One of the courses on the campus is Digital Marketing & Social Media Advertising that encloses another option of Facebook marketing courses in Delhi.
- How to become a freelance Facebook marketer?
Like any freelancing, this also begins with gaining skills and some expertise in the field and portfolio making. Then, there are ways to land clients in which Facebook ads themselves would help you, and creating your presence on Facebook will testify to your skills to the clients.
Courses After Science Stream in Delhi
Computer Courses after 12th in Delhi
Basic Computer Courses in Delhi
Facebook is responsible for running around 9% of all digital advertising and more than 90% of marketers choose Facebook to advertise. Numbers speak a lot when it comes to generating revenue and establishing a business in the market.
There are stats available of many more users and their usage of Facebook that speak for Facebook popularity across various demographics. With such widespread usage of Facebook marketing, there is a huge space for Facebook marketers.
The maximum number of institutes offer Digital Marketing courses containing social media marketing modules that circumscribe Facebook marketing courses in Delhi. The curriculum mentioned with each course enlists either social media marketing or Facebook marketing that is studied over in the classes separately.
You do need to have any prior experience in marketing for these courses and thus learning marketing will surely help you in job prospects.