We provide 100% peace of mind to all our participants. If the Participant is dissatisfied with our course delivery, he/she can claim a 100% money return after the first session. Our refund policy states:
- Refund policy is only applicable for all types of instructor-led courses, not applicable at self-learning programs.
- Participants should share feedback immediately after the class.
- Session 1 attendance is mandatory.
- The participant should officially write an email to us at [email protected] (Within 24 Hours)
- If participants have downloaded previous sessions recording, material, or any digital rights property of IIM SKILLS from the LMS, no refund can be claimed.
- Refunds will be processed to the main source through which we captured the online registration.
- It takes up to 10 working days for banks to process the refund.
- In any other case, we won’t be able to refund the fee.
Can I transfer my enrolment to a friend or a family member?
- Yes, you can do that at no extra cost.
What if I missed the first class? Can I not claim a refund?
- Attending session 1 is mandatory at IIM SKILLS, we would not be able to refund without attendance for class 1.
How do you decide I have downloaded any of your material?
- We use an online learning management system that provides user-wise information. Before processing the refund we definitely check your activity around LMS.
Is there any catch about the refund policy?
- No, at IIM SKILLS we are very strong with our business ethics, our refund policy has no catch, no conditions other than the mentioned above.
What is my first lesson mean or what the first session means?
- For example, you’re registered for the batch starting on 31st March, lesson 1 means you must attend that 31st March class to be eligible for the refund. By any chance, you have missed lesson 1 and you’ve attended the next class after that, that session will be considered as the 2nd session. You can not claim a refund in that case.