FINANCIAL MODELING MASTER COURSE
3 Months Live Online Financial Modeling and Valuation
50+ Hours Lectures | 100+ Hours Practical Assignments | 5+ Case Studies
2 Months Guranteed Internship | Mock Interview Preparation | 100% Job Support
(The internship will be provided with Partner Firms for Investment Banking, Financial Modeling Specialist & Valuation Advisory)
Course Material is in Alignment with
Course Deliverables of Our Explicit Financial Modeling Course
Our all-encompassing, rich financial modeling course program is curated by industry leaders with immense experience in the finance sector. A lot of research, time, and thought is put into designing this extensive courseware. Conforming to the standards of the finance industry, the curriculum is particularly customized to steer learners to market-level jobs, which ultimately renders it the title of the Best Financial Modeling course in India.
Module 1 – Basic and Advanced Excel (8-10 hours)
- Introduction to MS Excel and understanding the Ribbon
- Keyboard shortcuts and their importance
- Regular use functions like Vlookup, Hlookup, Index, Match, Sumifs, Offset, Paste Special, Concatenate, and Indirect among others, and their combination among themselves
- Rules of conditional formatting
- Font and number formatting
- Concepts of freezing of cells, rows, and columns
- Data Validation, Sorting, and Filters using excel functions as well as formulas
- Table functions and dynamic arrays
- Data presentation through Pivot Tables, Pivot Charts, and Slicers
- Introduction to Macros
- Creating different types of charts and graphs including but not limited to bar graphs, line charts, combo charts, footbafieldseld, scatter plots, histogram, pie chart, waterfall, stacked column chart
- Sensitivity analysis using Data Tables
- Dynamic dashboards
- Time value functions like PMT, PV, FV, NPER, RATE
- Text functions like Proper, Find, Replace, Substitute, Left, Right, Mid, etc.
- Text to Column functions like Delimit, Flash Fill
- Return functions like IRR, XIRR, NPV, XNPV
- Iterative calculations and circular referencing
- What-If Analysis using Goal Seek, Scenario Manager, Data Table
Module 2 – Accounting Concepts and Financial Statements (5-7 hours)
- Key accounting fundamental concepts including Accrual vs Cash reporting, Double Entry Book Keeping, Law of Going Concern, Law of Prudence, Matching Principle, Money Measurement, Historical Cost Concept, Accounting Period Concept, Full Disclosure Concept, Business Entity Concept
- Understanding Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement and their salient features
- Concepts of key line items Revenue, Direct Costs, Operating Costs, EBITDA, Depreciation & Amortization, Impairment of Goodwill, Depletion, Cash flows from different activities, Current Assets, Current Liabilities, Non-Current Assets, Non-Current Liabilities, Shareholders’ Equity, Minority Interest, Other Equity, Capital Expenditures, Deferred Revenue
- Concept of Comprehensive Income
- Relevance of Notes to Accounts
- Understanding the interlinkages and relationships among the three financial statements
- Preparation of Common size financial statements
- Reading of Annual Report and Understanding of Management Discussion & Analysis (MD&A) section
Module 3 – Ratio/KPI Analysis (4-6 hours)
- Different Types of Ratios –Activity/Turnover, Liquidity, Solvency, Profitability, Valuation, etc.
- Activity Ratios including Receivables Turnover, Days of Sales Outstanding, Inventory Turnover, Days of Inventory on Hand, Payables Turnover, Number of Days Payables, Total Asset Turnover, Fixed Asset Turnover, Working Capital Turnover
- Liquidity Ratios including Current Ratio, Quick Ratio, Cash Ratio, Defensive Interval, Cash Conversion Cycle
- Solvency Ratios including Debt to Equity, Debt to Capital, Debt to Assets, Financial Leverage, Interest Coverage, Debt to EBITDA, Fixed Charge Coverage
- Profitability Ratios including Net Profit Margin, Gross Margin, EBIT/Operating Profit Margin, Pre-tax Margin, Return on Assets, Operating Return on Assets, Return on Total Capital, Return on Invested Capital, Return on Equity, Return on Common Equity
- DuPont formula – three-stage as well as five-stage analysis
- Valuation Ratios including Price to Earnings, Price to Cashflow, Price to Sales, Price to Book Value, EV/EBITDA, EV/Sales
- Basic EPS, Diluted EPS (Dilutive as well as Anti-dilutive Securities), Treasure Stock Method
- Preparation of financial summary
- Benchmarking the subject company’s performance and position in contrast to its peers and industry
Module 4 – Basics of Financial Modeling (4 hours)
- Introduction to the structure for a financial model
- Creating scenarios using different ways including Index, Choose, Scenario Manager
- Building revenue and cost drivers
- Preparation of different schedules including equity, depreciation, debt, working capital, fixed assets, etc.
- Projecting financial statements – IS, BS and CFS
- Best financial modeling practices and error tracking tricks
- Key formatting tips
- Addition of Cover Page, Index, Financial Summary and other key tabs
Module 5 – Different Types of Financial Models (12-15 hours)
- Three-Statement Projection Model
- Projections of the three financial statements
- LBO Model
- Concept of Leveraged Buyout Deal
- Assumptions for an LBO deal model
- Building Pro-Forma Financial Statements and required adjustments
- Debt and Goodwill calculation
- Preparing a Sources and Uses table
- Preparation of Cash Waterfall
- Exit Analysis and calculation of return metrics including IRR and MOIC
- M&A Model
- Basics of Merger and Acquisition Model
- Concepts of Accretion and Dilution
- Relevance of Synergies – Operating and Financing
- Performing Sensitivity Analysis on EPS
- Private Equity Return Model
- Preparation of Capital Structure
- Private Equity and Private Debt Assumptions including Floating Rate, Original Issue Discount (OID), PIK Rate, Amortization, Drawn and Undrawn Fees
- Concepts of Revolver, Roll-over Equity, Sponsor Capital and other tranches of capital
- Concepts of Committed Capital, Assets under Management (AUM), Dry Powder, Loan to Value (LTV)
- Preparation of Investment Cashflow and returns calculation
- 13 Week Cash Flow Model
- Concepts of Financial Distress, Restructuring and Chapter 7 Liquidation
- Building of operating cash receipts and payments, non-operating cash payments, and revolver facility plug-in
- Working Capital projections
- Cash to EBITDA Reconciliation
Module 6 – Business Valuation (7-9 hours)
- Relative Valuation – Trading and Transaction Comps
- Difference between GBC and GTM
- Difference between Deal Value, Offer Value and Transaction Value
- Criteria to screen peers
- Valuation multiples to be used
- Calculation of Enterprise Value using Equity Value and other components
- Ideal time periods to focus on include Last Twelve Months (LTM), Next Twelve Months (NTM), historical years and projected years
- Concept of Controlling Premium
- DCF Valuation
- Understanding and calculation of FCFF vs FCFE and its relationship
- Related concepts of NOPAT, change in working capital, Capex adjustments
- WACC using detailed calculations for the cost components, including CAPM and multi-factor model
- Concepts of different risks and their inclusion for valuation purposes (ERP, CRP, SSRP, IRP, DLOM, DLOC)
- Different ways of calculating Beta
- Concepts of Levered and Unlevered Beta
- Terminal Value using different approaches – Gordon Growth Model/Perpetuity Growth Model, Exit Multiple Method, H-Model
- Mid-Period valuations
- Sensitivity Tables
- NAV Approach for Valuation
- Relevance of the approach
- Blended valuation presented through football field analysis
- Presentation of Valuation Output
- Preparation of Valuation Report
- Concepts of Pre-Money and Post-Money Valuation
Financial Modeling Master Course Comprehensive Curriculum
- Attain a clear conception of what is financial modeling and financial statement
- Learn to create efficient, streamlined, robust financial models to structure and analyze historical data, forecast future projections, and present assimilated financial statements, key ratios, and outputs.
- Acquire the knack to comprehend the root of the subject to stem out realistic financial models rendering real-world business problems
- Become pro at conducting analysis, delineating conclusions, and casting recommendations.
- Evolve at investigating former company records to calculate likely possibilities for prospective business ventures
- Know about alternate ways to compute financial facts and parameters
With our integrated Financial Modeling Course, give a power boost to your career. Acquire this coveted skillset and shoot up your career.
Skills Acquisition: Secure These Core Skillsets with Our Finest Financial Modeling Course
Fact is, financial modeling itself is a requisite skill needed in countless finance-related jobs like investment banking, equity research, merger acquisitions, and so on and so forth. Thus, being a participant in this intensive financial modeling course, you can cultivate varied skillsets to revel in this lucrative industry. These include:
- Critical and analytical skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Communication and presentation skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Substantial finance and accounting skills
- Prowess to define high-end strategies
- Requisite skills and methods for valuation
- Skills for creating efficient financial modeling, integrating financial statements, and structured approaches to valuations
Excel is part and parcel of financial modeling. All its functions and operations are carried out in Excel, and thus optimal familiarity with Advanced Excel is much-needed to thrive in the finance sector. Our tool-driven training feeds you with vigorous practice at Excel-beginning from scratch to advanced levels.
- Pick up to use historical data and assumptions to prepare financial statements predicting the foreseeable company’s financial performance.
- Master crucial Excel formulas to bring about financial analysis.
- Learn to frame dynamic finance models leaving out room for expansion and changes.
- Acquire competence and keenness to detail because the tiniest of errors can lead to dire consequences in Excel.
- Find out about the use of MS Excel to create and automate the computation of financial ratios
- Become adept at Excel data tools such as Sorting, filtering, data importing, and data validations.
- Learn to execute predictive models to forecast desirable outcomes to real-world business problems
Aim & Objectives of our Detailed Financial Modeling Course
The affluent financial modeling and valuation course program aims:
- to make candidates competent at developing structured, strong, and dynamic financial models to perform financial analysis leading to effective decision-making
- to equip you with the aptitude and abilities to compete and thrive in global standard financial markets
- to make you confident enough to create a financial model from scratch till the end.
- to successfully conduct business valuation and prepare valuation reports
Eligibility Criteria for Entry into Our Financial Modeling and Valuation Course
Primarily, there are no ground rules or requirements to pursue this financial modeling and valuation course. Individuals from all backgrounds and levels of expertise are open to registering and participating in this financial modeling and valuation course.
You can be a spot-on candidate for this course if you have:
- a pursuing or passed out-degree in commerce or finance-related disciplines
- Fundamental working knowledge of computers
- Basic Excel Knowledge would be a huge plus.
Newbies and fresh graduates can leverage this course to launch their careers in the lucrative finance domain. Working professionals can upskill themselves to uplift themselves on their career ladders for better job prospects. Those targeted at switching careers to the finance domain can also make the most of this program to find their place in this high-income industry
Upcoming Batches for Our Financial Modeling Course
Who Should Do This Financial Modeling and Valuation Course?
Our 360-degree financial modeling course is open to each and every one ambitious to crusade their careers in the finance domain, most specifically investment banking, equity research, and corporate finance. As mentioned earlier, the courseware is nurtured, keeping in mind the relevance of both graduates and working professionals. That said, both can equally benefit from this best-in-class financial modeling and valuation course.
With no specific pre-requisites, the course is an excellent fit for anyone with the determination to skyrocket their career in this flourishing finance field. Broadly speaking, you are the best fit for this course if you are:
- Fresh Graduate: Graduates with a degree in the commerce-related field or finance-related discipline will find this course highly rewarding to set the base for a prosperous career. An early-stage proficiency in the finance field will take you places as you stride ahead in your career.
- CA (pursuing or professional): As you are pursuing or working as CA, you can expand your horizons by leveraging this financial modeling course to the best of your interest.
- MBA/FRM/CFA (pursuing or professional): Those running for MBA, FRM, and CFA or having already cleared the discipline can use this course to upskill themselves. Financial modeling will add wings to your career, amplifying your chances for salary increment and lucrative job prospects.
- Finance department professionals: People belonging to the finance department like business planners, strategy decision-makers, research analysts, equity researchers, project managers, portfolio managers, risk managers, investment bankers, etc can positively benefit from this course. Having a good hold over the finance domain, you can apparently use this in-demand financial modeling skill to add badges to your resume and step-up your chances of healthier job prospects.
- B.tech or Engineers: Those who are (with a technical background in engineering) eyeing a career turnover in to finance field can leverage this course for the perfect head start.
- Anyone who wants to know it all about financial modeling out of passion or curiosity can also spice up their skillset.
Financial Modeling Certification Process
Embark on your financial modeling skill acquisition journey by registering for our holistic financial modeling course. The moment you sign up for the financial modeling and valuation course, you get access to all the pre-installed resource material. All you are left to do is log in and deep dive to reap the full benefits of the course. The rest of the process is a breeze.
Select Your Batch
With two batch options available at hand, you can opt for a weekday or weekend batch as per your convenience. Choose as you please.
Attendance is a mandatory factor for your consideration to appear for the final assessment examination. There is a set benchmark to fetch 70% attendance to qualify for the examination. Taking into mind, the dire circumstances leading to missed classes, getting educated through backup recordings will indeed be counted as attendance.
Simply said, learning through session recordings does count as attendance.
In your final quest, you take up the online examination. After course completion and regular attendance, you become eligible to take up this online financial modeling examination. With the minimum qualification percentile set at 50%, you can nail the examination with a score greater than that.
Online Certificate copies will be delivered within 15 days of your results on your mail.
The next step is to acquire globally accredited master's certifications from IIM Skills. The certification is rewarded to you on successful completion of the course and examination, tightening up your A-game in the real-world market.
Soft copies of the master certifications are delivered to you in your email within 15 days of the examination.
2 Months Guaranteed Internship
Every participant in our program will undergo a 2 Month Non paid internship with our partner firms. The internship will be on Investment Banking, Financial Modeling Specialist role and Valuation Advisory.
For any clarification, you can ask the Chief Admission Officer to guide you.
Continuing on the route to set your foot in the industrial market, we deliver you placement assistance. There is a devoted placement cell to help your map out your career upfront. It includes career guidance, job referrals, and interview prep tips.
Note: Guaranteed placements are purely a merit-based thing. We only promise assured interviews.
Et Voila! You are a qualified and certified financial modeller. It's time you bring that skill into the market to get yourself high-income jobs in the finance sector. As a specialist of financial modeling, you can plunge into the following career paths:
chase your dream job in the top MNCs.
step up your game in your current employment
setup your own agency
raise funds for your own start-up
Interested? Lets Start With
Financial Modeling Course Full Details: Career, Scope, Average Salary & More!
The Future Of Financial Modeling
Finance is one of the fastest-growing sectors in India as well as abroad. With immense growth comes expansive demand for skilled professionals in the finance domain.
As per monster.com, financial managers and market research analysts are two of the top five highest-paying jobs in the future. Many other pieces of research support this data that finance is definitely one of the money-making professions with exponential demand.
Businesses are all about predictions, analysis, forecasting data, and figures to progress with risky decisions. Financial models and the finance department are the part and parcel of businesses and organizations.
Finance experts make dynamic financial models accommodating all the former data of the company while assimilating all the pertinent changes happening in the company. It is a substantial and sustainable model to calculate risks, money-grubbing ventures, and other profits and losses of the organization.
People from the finance department who are armed with these cutting-edge financial modeling skills have better chances at the top companies. Being one of the fastest-growing sectors, the finance sector has wide scope for growth and development.
The foreseeable future in the finance industry is thus bright and accommodating. Besides, financial modeling skills are a must-have for all types of jobs in the finance department. Hence, anyone seeking a career in the finance or investment industry can highly benefit from this course to make way for lucrative career opportunities.
Raise your standards in the finance domain by acquiring this in-demand skillset. Start learning financial modeling and valuation course today by the Industry Mavens.
Lucrative Prospects after Financial Modeling and Valuation Course
Truth be told, financial modeling is not a job, it’s an in-demand skill that comes to use in cascading finance-related jobs. When you have this skill under your belt, you can explore umpteen career choices like investment banking, equity research, financial analysis, business analysis, project finance, and a slew of other options.
To give you insights into the future after doing this course, below we have mentioned some popular career options for your contemplation:
Investment Banking Analyst
Investment banking is one of the most high-end lucrative job profiles when it comes to financial modeling. It is an indispensable role that guides and directs the company in the profitable actionable insights and discretions.
In the unprecedented global era, making investments are a vital thing for both individuals and companies. Here let’s have a look at the role of an investment banker:
- An investment banking analyst is an expert in networking and communication.
- Research, problem-solving, and analytical skills are some of the inherent skills required in this professional role.
- As investment bankers are entangled in the web of mergers and acquisitions, IPO, etc, they must be a leader in financial modeling.
- They are entrusted with the responsibility to study and analyze suitable investment opportunities for clients and suggest investments based on their individualistic needs and goals.
- They drive deep research on the investment opportunities available in the market for their clients.
- They further help their client companies to implement and execute short-term and long-term goals for productivity.
Equity Research Analyst
Equity research is a highly demanding job profile with skilled knowledge in accounting, finance, and Excel. Let’s take a sneak peek at the roles and responsibilities of an equity researcher:
- An equity research analyst is entitled to conduct in-depth research and create financial models for clients.
- They are required to develop eloquent and elaborative research reports that play a pivotal role in deciphering big investment decisions (which can involve selling, purchasing, and ownership of investment)
- They forward the explicit financial analysis reports to the investors and aid them to make investment and finance-related decisions.
- Financial modeling is the most valuable and relevant tool in the hands of equity research analysts.
- Their job profile includes creating and sustaining financial models, assessing public information, and consolidating other relevant data.
The financial analyst role is one of the most important roles in the finance department and is becoming more popular nowadays. Since this role determines how the business is doing, it takes up the central place.
If you aspire to become one, then here look over what this role entails:
- Financial analysts work in the financial planning and analysis department.
- Financial analysts track and deduce if the business is struggling, making profits, or incurring losses.
- Broadly speaking, a financial analyst diagnoses the functionality of the finances in terms of meeting its financial objectives, and long-term strategies that work in the favor of the company.
- Besides, financial analysts compute figures and numbers with respect to stocks, bonds, and other investments to steer the company in precise investment matters.
- Communication & writing skills, strategic thinking, analysis, curating reports, and identifying threats are some of the skills required for this job profile.
Corporate Development Group or Corp Dev
Corp Dev roles are usually the counterparts of more familiar and well-known investment banking roles. Being a top-level role, this role requires you to be at your A-game with a robust knowledge of technical finance, accounting concepts, and industry-specific knowledge.
Financial modeling courses are the starting point to learning what it takes to get into the Corp Dev role. Below mentioned are the roles and responsibilities of this challenging role:
- They work on transactions and must have a remarkable knowledge of financial development.
- This role requires you to be ambitious, persuasive, outgoing, keen on detail, and an excellent communicator.
- They have a big responsibility on their shoulders to handle mergers acquisitions, capital raising, and divestitures.
- Moreover, they are responsible for strategic decisions for the company’s growth, and partnerships to facilitate the company’s excellence.
Real Estate Financial Modeling Developer
Another prominent career option after the financial modeling course is the real estate financial modeling developer. Know it all about the day-to-day responsibilities of a real estate financial modeling developer:
- They are entitled to produce financial models that will further determine how profitable the real estate project will come up to be.
- Since the development of real estate projects mandates ingrained financial analysis of construction, operations, and finances, there have to be dynamic models to get returns on the targets. This is another role played by the real estate financial modeling developer.
As we all know, finance is an expansive domain in the commerce field. Under the umbrella of finance, there are myriad job opportunities with promising remunerative packages. Some of these prominent career prospects include:
- Business Analysts
- Research Analyst
- Merger and Acquisition Associate
- Equity research analyst
- Investment banking associate
- Junior manager for financial planning and analysis
- Debt syndication junior executive
- Portfolio managers
Average Salary for Financial Modeling Experts
In the revolutionizing economic times, salary prospect is a core component in making a rational decision of choosing a profession. Even if it would not be the sole element for this discretion, it seems an obvious choice to know about the salary and growth.
Here in this section, we talk about the average salary after doing a financial modeling course.
As per Glassdoor, the average salary for a financial modeler in India is ₹7,60,644.
Finance is popular as a lucrative career field with immense opportunities and scope. While the entry-level jobs may give you satisfactory paycheques, once you acquire expertise in your domain, the salary range will soar. With the benefit of experience, your salary range scales up further.
Moreover, job locations, business type, and the role you play have a great say in augmenting your remunerative sides.
Why Enroll in Financial Modeling Course?
Finance itself is a high-growth industry- with financial modeling being one of the most admiringly sought-after skills in the department. Why? Let’s find out!
- As the decades are advancing, so are the techniques and methodologies used in the finance industry. Financial modeling is one such tool that has become a desirous prerequisite for finance professionals in both India and abroad.
- There are various imperative topics unwinded in the financial modeling that helps in the swift flow of the businesses. To track a company’s performance, growth, sales, revenue, rations, etc are some of the many crucial points covered.
- Being acquainted with financial modeling gives you relevant insights into the internal workings of the company/clients such as their income, balance sheets, acquisitions, financial statements, etc. Thus, facilitating you to comprehend the foundation floors of the business.
- All of the positions in the finance field demand these in-demand financial modeling skills. Failing to have this skill is considered a notable void on your career curve. On the flip side, possessing this skill gives you an upper hand, fanning the flames of your career to the top levels.
- Another thing that adds value to the retainment of this skill is that not many people are proficient in this skill set. As a matter of fact, there are a few people, who have the aptitude to do investment analysis, and very few, who have acquired high-level competence in it. Shocked, but that’s the truth. Acquiring competence in financial modeling requires time and practice, but by enrolling in the affluent financial modeling course by IIM Skills, you can surely master this skillset!
So, go ahead, make a move, and set up your call with our expert.
Why Choose IIM SKILLS?
IIM SKILLS, a brilliant world-class institute fine-tunes with its mission to impart valuable high-quality courses at pocket-friendly prices. For years, it has been an ideal place for many to launch or re-launch, or upskill their careers.
In a world dominated by employment-based on skill developments, latest advancements, and tools knowledge, being up-to-date becomes obligatory than optional. IIM Skills thus constructs the perfect room for you to learn, grow, and conquer the professional world with ground-breaking knowledge and acquisitions.
Our full-fledged financial modeling course is spot-on to stimulate you to capitalize on your financial modeling skills. Focussed on building skills in Excel from basic to advanced, financial statements, accounting, equity modeling, KPI analysis, and project finance, it trains you to make the financial models from the scratch. Simultaneously, it prepares you for investment banking, equity research, credit research, etc.
With a perfect blend of technical financial skills and soft skills, you will turn into financial savvy. Thus, becoming job-ready by the end of the course.
At IIM Skills, the expert faculty follows a student-centric pedagogy and state-of-the-art teaching methodologies to bring about a real change in you in terms of acquisition.
Whether you come up as a newbie, or semi-trained, you pass out as a skilled financial modeling artisan. With the supreme practical training, you evolve and grow to step up your game in the employment world.
Since 2015, we have stride to train more than 35000+ candidates with the requisite skills to ace their careers. Why you must join IIM Skills? Our strong pledge is to provide hands-on, up-to-date, practical training, and that too at budget-friendly prices. Additionally, robust mentor support and placement assistance make us the best in the market to take up a financial modeling and valuation course.
Come unite with us to fill in the wide gap for skilled finance professionals in India. Upgrade your skills by becoming a part of this affluent financial modeling course and face the challenges of the real business world via case studies and projects increasing your readiness to step into the business world.
Celebrate this educational expedition with the Best Financial Modeling Institute in the Market. Join Hands Today!
I have done Financial Modeling and Valuation Course from IIM SKILLS last year, the program is extraordinary. My faculty Varun is an industry expert with a very practical approach to teaching. I am so glad I picked the right course.
I was suggested by my colleague to learn Financial Modeling Course with IIM SKILLS, I learned this program during my weekends. In my last appraisal, I did get a jump 0f 35% in my salary because of my latest skills. Many thanks to IIM SKILLS.
I wanted to learn an online financial modeling course and got a chance to take admission with IIM SKILLS. The course is very well planned and delivered by experts. The support system offered by IIM SKILLS is very nice, LMS is always updated and has you can download the recordings, materials and class PPT to check or revise the subject.
FAQs related to Financial Modeling Course
What is financial modeling?
A financial model is a tool in the hands of financial professionals. It is utilized to analyze, calculate, forecast, and estimate financial data and numbers of a company. Financial models can be fundamental or complex depending upon the requirements of the company.
In simpler terms, financial models are mathematical models where variables are put together to display a simplified version of the performance of the business and its assets and liabilities. At the same time, these models can be used as the basis to predict and forecast finance-related decisions.
Where are financial models used?
Financial models are put to use in:
- Company Valuation
- Risk Management
- Asset Valuation
- Mergers and Acquisition
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Option Pricing
- Raising Capital
- Allocation of Capital
- Quantify and predict risk
- Portfolio performance
Where does the IIM Skills financial modeling training take place?
At IIM Skills, the training sessions are entirely online and accessible to you by computer. There is no requirement for you to commute anywhere. All you have to do is log in via the link provided to you and become a part of this excellent financial modeling and valuation course program.
What is the fee structure for this financial modeling and valuation course? Are there any options for installments?
The fee structure of our course is. You have the option to avail yourself of instalment options via credit cards.
What makes financial modeling training so special at IIM Skills?
IIM Skills is a leading-edge institute with a global repute that imparts industry-aligned premium courses. What makes this training special and why you must choose IIM Skills is because of:
- constantly up-to-date curriculum
- Resource material and eBooks
- round-the-clock access to LMS for session recordings and resource material
- small and flexible batches
- career counselling and guidance
- Missed backup classed
- Lifetime access to LMS and course material
- Tips and tricks to create the correct resume
- Interview preparation
- Placement assistance
- Post-training mentorship
What are the best career opportunities available after the financial modeling course?
Once you have acquired the in-demand financial modeling skills, there is an array of career opportunities, which are:
- Financial analyst
- Business analyst
- Project finance
- Investment banker
- Corporate developer
- Merger and Acquisition associate
- Equity research analyst
What are the benefits of the financial modeling course?
The financial modeling and valuation course provides you with:\
- in-depth knowledge of the fundamentals of businesses
- performance review of a company
- Business valuation strategies
- financial models to generate strategic business decisions
- Accurate financial budgets and forecasts
What are the benefits of the financial modeling course?
The financial modelling course at IIM SKILLS comes with a plethora of advantages that help you to gain a strong foothold in financial modelling and its concepts, MS Excel, and tools and applications that make your work in the sector smooth and hassle-free. The advantages of enrolling in the financial modelling master course at IIM SKILLS are multitudinous. Apart from the meticulously planned course curriculum created by industry experts, you get impeccable post-course assistance, internship opportunities, and soft skills training.
In the financial modelling master course at IIM SKILLS, you get hours of well-researched and assiduously prepared lectures, practical assignments, and case studies that help you to gain the maximum knowledge about financial modelling and what a career in financial Modelling entails.
One of the most prominent features of the financial modelling training program at IIM skills is that you get to intern with top firms in the fields of investment banking, financial Modelling, and valuation advisories. This enables you to get a clear idea of how things work in the real world and how to create focused financial models for businesses to attain their goals and objectives.
The learning management system (LMS) for the financial modeling course is available to you for lifetime access without no extra cost. Here you get all the case studies, learning materials, resources, and class recordings collated in one place to help you refer to the course whenever you want.
The experiential learning with the help of live assignments and advanced financial modeling projects helps you to understand the meaning of financial modelling exhaustively to gain an overall understanding to manage financial reports, minimize risk, and help a business with achieving its vision.
What is the process for enrollment for this financial modeling course?
The enrollment process at IIM Skills is a breeze. Know it all about the course, talk to the expert, and get yourself registered for this course. As soon as you register, you get access to the LMS where you can pick up the resource material. Choose a batch as per your convenience and you are all set to embark on your financial modeling journey.
Is financial modeling difficult?
Finance is a challenging and complex field. It is difficult to comprehend the relationships between variables that make up the financial statements.
Financial modeling might be hard, but with constant practice, you can get the hang of it and become a master.
Is financial Modeling useful?
In contemporary times, Financial modeling is one of the most highly sought-after skill sets in the finance sector. It is an effective tool to compute business ideas and risks leading to profitable ventures.
Almost every other company demands finance people to be well-equipped with financial modeling skill set. So, this skill set is extremely useful for your career.
What is the starting salary for financial Modeling?
The average starting salary for a financial analyst in India is ₹2,48,797 per year. As you expand your skills and expertise, the salary package skyrockets.
What is the scope of financial Modeling?
The scope of financial modeling is gigantic. Financial models are used for successful decision-making related to mergers, acquisitions, investments, capital raising, funds, budgeting, forecasting, and a lot more.
Are financial modeling courses worth it?
Financial modeling courses are certainly worth the price because it trains and prepares you for finance-related jobs. Financial models are inevitably important to finance jobs and having this skill on your resume is absolutely worthwhile.
I would like to check sample Certificate Copy
Will I get any Stipend during the internship?
The Financial Modelling Course with IIM SKILLS comes with 2 Months Non-Paid Internship, all the participants will be working for our partner firms to get real-time industry experience. You will be rewarded with a Certificate of completion from the company you will be working with as an intern.
What are some of the career options to pursue after completion of a financial modelling course?
The reason why financial modelling has gained such importance in a span of just a few years is that it offers a rewarding job opportunity that you avail of after you complete a financial modelling course and certification program. Some areas which you can explore after the financial modelling course completion are as follows:
Every finance professional and individual who want to make a career in finance is aware of investment banking. It is one of the most remunerative job options available to finance and accounting professionals. Investment banking requires you to have a clear understanding of the financial markets as well as the ability to understand micro and macroeconomics. Generally, investment bankers help government organizations, private companies, and public enterprises by suggesting profitable investment options to get high returns.
Credit research is another financial job that can be taken up after a financial modeling course. The primary responsibilities include researching and gathering details of the credit history of organizations to understand whether it is feasible to provide loans to the same. The job typically involves finding details of the creditworthiness of a company by analyzing its financial statements like income statements, balance sheets, loan history, and repayment details. A credit research analyst works for corporate entities, banks, and financial institutions.
It is another area of finance that offers extremely high-paying job positions to people interested in pursuing a career as an equity research analyst. Financial Modeling has become a huge part of equity research which, in turn, helps companies make judicious decisions regarding an investment in a particular industry or sector. You mandatorily require advanced knowledge of Excel along with financial modelling skills, understanding of valuation methods, accounting skills, and presentation skills to be able to become a successful equity research analyst.
Financial planning is one of the most vital aspects of running a business. Therefore an elaborate financial planning department is present in every company to organize and structure the financial decisions properly.
Financial planners work with financial models in excel and keep abreast of the market trends and new information to help businesses in this dynamic financial world. This department audits and monitors the performance of the business, and takes care of the details of cash flow. Financial planners are very highly paid because they take all measures to fulfil the business objectives and assess the risk associated with investments.
This is a branch of financial planning that helps to analyze different decisions regarding investment and company operations. On the most sought-after job profiles, financial analysis enables finance professionals to have a very rewarding career with exciting growth opportunities.
Corporate finance is that branch of Finance that deals with investments, mergers & acquisitions, return on investments, operating cash, cash flows, invested capita,l and cost of capital. It is the most in-demand job designation that promises a great future for financial analysts and planners. Corporate finance includes understanding complex concepts like company restructuring, project finance, asset purchase, divestments, and NPV to name a few.
The stock market is a vast field and has innumerable job opportunities for budding as well as experienced financial modellers. You can take up the position of financial and investment advisor, stock broker, financial and research analyst, equity analyst, portfolio manager, and a host of other designations that can lead to a very fulfilling career with great income.
In personal finance job profiles, financial managers create detailed reports of investments for individuals. Financial modelers can prepare these financial reports to convey significant information to individuals and advise them on the next steps to take.
Professionals involved in personal Finance break down complex information into simpler terms and disseminate the information to the client to help them attain their financial goals. They also recommend investments, and research personal investment opportunities to accommodate diverse expenses for that individual. They play an advisory role in helping these individuals make the most of the investment by buying and selling relevant stocks and shares.
Thus, the variety of job options helps you explore different career avenues in the financial sector to decide which one is best for you and which one you have a natural knack for.
Excited To Learn?