We are Committed to Privacy
This is the privacy statement discloses the privacy statement of Advisor Uncle, (owner of the TradeMark IIMSKILLS) for the website address at http://www.iimskills.com (the “Site”), related services, and Email communication to @iimskills.com or @iimskills.in domain, and its corporate affiliates (collectively, the “Service”).
You must agree and understand that our services may be associated with certain other third parties as well, and the conditions and privacy like online data storage services and payment providers, and you agree that IIM SKILLS is not responsible for any such third party terms and conditions and their use of any of your information. This policy is strict with the use of information collected by IIM SKILLS.
What information do we collect?
On our website, we collect 2 types of information:
- We collect (PII) Personally Identifiable Information of our customers such as Name, Email Id, Phone No and Company Name.
- Non Personally Identifiable Information which doesn’t reveal the identity of the visitor on our site. This includes :
IIM SKILLS automatically tracks your IP addresses. Your IP addresses are registered for analytical purposes and in order to improve our advertising and layout of our Website.
If you send us any personal information like Name, Email, Phone Number or company details, or any third parties send us any form of information about your postings, the information may get stored on our servers.
How will we use the information we collect?
- The information we collect at iimskills.com will be used by us to provide the requested details to the user or to update the subscribe or user about our products and services.
How is the information stored?
How your information is protected
You agree that IIM SKILLS and its associated companies may use the Information for marketing activities and promotional purposes.
- All our working employees, independent contractors of IIM Skills, and agents have signed non-disclosure agreements, which provide clear confidentiality protections. Any working employee, independent contractor or agent who breaks such privacy and/or security policies is subject to possible termination and civil and/or criminal proceedings.
- We do not share any of your Information available to third parties for their marketing purposes. No data given or collected is given with other social media platforms.
- If however, we provide your Business Information with third parties, we will prior notify you. Please note that no conveyance over the internet can guarantee confidentiality and non-disclosure, and as such, you share at your own risk.
- We use strong security technology to protect data from unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and help ensure the appropriate use of data. When the websites are accessed using the internet, Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology protects your Information, using both server authentication and data unauthorized access. This SLL technology help ensures that your Information is secure, safe and only available to you and to whom you have granted access.
- We neither do or tolerate spam. To report any kind of spam activity please write to us at [email protected]
- IIM SKILLS does everything to ensure your data is protected however you are responsible for maintaining the security and undisclosed of your Account’s username and password.
We act in accordance with all legal requirements and cooperate with law compliance agencies as well as third parties to enforce laws, safeguard intellectual property rights and prevent any type of fraud. If we are asked with a legal order by any governmental or law enforcement agency, we shall share your name, e-mail address and website usage history, on your permission, with or without a legal order. We will not share or disclose any of your other information to any agency without a legal court order except when it becomes necessary for any safety, security or a similar concern.
Disclosure of information to any third party
We will not share your details email, phone and phone number to any third party without prior consent from you.
Third Party Links
Under the EU General Data Protection Regulation(GDPR), you hold a number of rights in relation to your Personal Data. You have full right to access your personal information from the website for any purpose. You can request to get and reuse your personal information across any services at any time. Whereas you have provided us with the agreement, you have the right to withdraw this agreement at any time. To summarize, you can do this at any time by contacting us directly at [email protected]
How to modify your given details or opt-out of updates?
- If you wish to modify your subscription from our website; you can follow below-mentioned options.
- Click on the “unsubscribe” link on the bottom of the email sent by iimskills.com
- Call our customer support desk and inform subscriptions you want to opt out from.
- Send mail to the following postal address letting us know which promotional emails you wish to opt-out of Building No 161 First Floor Pocket 22 Sector 24 Rohini Delhi 110085
Attn: Customer Service