We are Committed to Privacy
This is the privacy statement discloses the privacy statement of IIM SKILLS (owner of the TradeMark IIMSKILLS) for the website address at https://www.iimskills.com (the “Site”), related services, and Email communication to @iimskills.com or @iimskills.in domain, and its corporate affiliates (collectively, the “Service”).
You must agree and understand that our services may be associated with certain other third parties as well, and the conditions and privacy like online data storage services and payment providers, and you agree that IIM SKILLS is not responsible for any such third party terms and conditions and their use of any of your information. This policy is strict with the use of information collected by IIM SKILLS.
What information do we collect?
On our website, we collect 2 types of information:
- We collect (PII) Personally Identifiable Information of our customers such as Name, Email ID, Phone No, and Company Name & LinkedIn Accounts.
1.1 Information Obtained from LinkedIn
To enhance your learning experience and provide you with relevant opportunities, we may request access to your LinkedIn account. This access will be limited to the information that you choose to make public on LinkedIn. We may collect the following information:
- Profile Information: This includes your name, profile picture, headline, and summary.
- Professional Experience: Details about your current and past employment.
- Education: Information about your educational background.
- Skills and Endorsements: Information about your skills and the endorsements you have received.
2. Non Personally Identifiable Information that doesn’t reveal the identity of the visitor on our site. This includes :
IIM SKILLS automatically tracks your IP addresses. Your IP addresses are registered for analytical purposes and to improve the advertising and layout of our Website.
If you send us any personal information like Name, Email, Phone Number, or company details, or if any third parties send us any form of information about your postings, the information may get stored on our servers.
How will we use the information we collect?
- The information we collect at iimskills.com will be used by us to provide the requested details to the user or to update the subscriber or user about our products and services.
2. Use of Information
2.1 Marketing and Promotion
We may use the information obtained from your LinkedIn account for marketing and promotional activities related to our programs, events, and services. This includes but is not limited to, featuring your success stories, achievements, and testimonials on our website, social media, and promotional materials.
2.2 Targeted Communication
We may use your LinkedIn information to send you targeted communication about relevant courses, career opportunities, and industry trends.
2.3 Non-Disclosure of Sensitive Information
We will not access or use any sensitive personal information that is not relevant to our marketing needs. We are committed to respecting your privacy and maintaining the confidentiality of your data.
How is the information stored?
How your information is protected
You agree that IIM SKILLS and its associated companies may use the Information for marketing activities and promotional purposes.
- All our working employees, independent contractors of IIM Skills, and agents have signed non-disclosure agreements, which provide clear confidentiality protections. Any working employee, independent contractor, or agent who breaks such privacy and/or security policies is subject to possible termination and civil and/or criminal proceedings.
- We do not share any of your Information available to third parties for their marketing purposes. No data given or collected is given with other social media platforms.
- If however, we provide your Business Information with third parties, we will prior notify you. Please note that no conveyance over the Internet can guarantee confidentiality and non-disclosure, and as such, you share at your own risk.
- We use strong security technology to protect data from unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and help ensure the appropriate use of data. When the websites are accessed using the internet, Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology protects your Information, using both server authentication and data unauthorized access. This SLL technology helps ensure that your Information is secure, safe, and only available to you and to whom you have granted access.
- We neither do or tolerate spam. To report any kind of spam activity please write to us at [email protected]
- IIM SKILLS does everything to ensure your data is protected however you are responsible for maintaining the security and undisclosed of your Account’s username and password.
We act in accordance with all legal requirements and cooperate with law compliance agencies as well as third parties to enforce laws, safeguard intellectual property rights and prevent any type of fraud. If we are asked with a legal order by any governmental or law enforcement agency, we shall share your name, e-mail address and website usage history, on your permission, with or without a legal order. We will not share or disclose any of your other information to any agency without a legal court order except when it becomes necessary for any safety, security or a similar concern.
Disclosure of information to any third party
We will not share your details email, phone and phone number to any third party without prior consent from you.
Under the EU General Data Protection Regulation(GDPR), you hold a number of rights in relation to your Personal Data. You have full right to access your personal information from the website for any purpose. You can request to get and reuse your personal information across any service at any time. Whereas you have provided us with the agreement, you have the right to withdraw this agreement at any time. To summarize, you can do this at any time by contacting us directly at [email protected]
How to modify your given details or opt out of updates?
- If you wish to modify your subscription from our website; you can follow the below-mentioned options.
- Click on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email sent by iimskills.com
- Call our customer support desk and inform subscriptions you want to opt out of.
- Send mail to the following postal address letting us know which promotional emails you wish to opt-out of 302 3rd Floor HB Twin Tower Netaji Subhash Place Pitampura Delhi 110034
Attn: Customer Service
This page was last updated on 3rd Jan 2024.