Top 5 Data Analytics Courses In New Zealand With Live Training
Do you need to find out about data analytics courses in New Zealand? You’ve come to the correct spot because in this post we’ll present the best available data analytics courses in New Zealand. Data analytics is all about analyzing data and coming up with different insights for a certain person, business, or organization. Given that data analysts are now needed in practically every industry, studying data analysis courses in New Zealand is a great choice. Because of its top-ranked colleges, low tuition costs, great return on investment, and degrees that are recognized worldwide, New Zealand is an incredible place to study data analytics.
What is Data Analytics?
The act of collecting raw data and converting it into something valuable that users can comprehend is known as data analytics. You may create forecasts and learn new knowledge to assist you to make decisions by spotting trends and patterns. Data analysts are in high demand in the fields of healthcare, marketing, retail, insurance, and technology.
Data analysis is the procedure of gathering and analyzing data to produce significant revelations that are later used in decision-making. There are many chances for exceptional data analysts to establish themselves because organizations around the world and types now have access to a wealth of data. You could be in charge of analyzing sales data, website analytics, or shipping expenses and turning them into useful business insights, depending on the company you work for. For instance, you may learn how to lower a company’s logistical expenses or raise website click-through rates.
Data analysts assist firms in making more informed decisions throughout the spectrum by identifying patterns and forecasting future outcomes. A career in data analysis may lead you to your ideal workplace, whether Financial Industry or a digital start-up are your goals. Data analytics, as viewed from a scenic overlook, is the process of accumulating massive quantities of data from multiple sources and modifying it to derive insightful conclusions and make better judgments. To do this, the data is cleaned up and analytical methods are used to look for patterns, trends, correlations, and aberrations. The objective is to provide findings that may be put into practice to enhance organizational and business outcomes.
5 Crucial Data Analyst Competencies
To begin your career in data analysis, you need to acquire a variety of abilities and utilise several data analysis technologies.
The two languages that are most commonly used in data analyst roles are R and Python. Both languages could be categorized into statistics and script languages based according to whether compiling is necessary before implementation.
For careers as data analysts, fundamental math skills are required, especially in statistics. For large datasets, it’s preferable to utilize a robust programming language like R, but Microsoft Excel’s statistical features can manage smaller ones.
Data Processing Platforms
To handle large amounts of data, data analysts commonly use big data processing technologies like Hadoop and Apache Spark. Data analysts may use these frameworks to query data across many devices, clean, model, and analyze it to acquire a deeper understanding of correlations and patterns.
Without efficient communication, data analysis findings are meaningless, specifically for business-oriented investors. Among the most well-liked data visualization tools from Tableau. Data analysts may run queries on data stored in relational and cloud databases, worksheets, and online analytical processing (OLAP) arrays to provide graphs and charts of the outcomes.
Any massive data analysis starts with automation. Machine learning (ML) has made it possible for algorithms to learn and perform tasks without being explicitly programmed. To solve particular issues, data analysts need to be able to design, use, and train the most relevant models and algorithms on datasets.
Comparisons Between Data Science and Data Analytics
After looking into data analytics, you undoubtedly observed that just a few universities provide both data science and data analytics in their courses, or that some universities added data analytics to their data science programs.
- The primary distinction between data science and data analysis is that the task is to collect all the data, and the outcomes are obtained by the requirements. The first step is to gather the data, which can then be used to determine what information is needed for the firm or the organization. You will be able to recognize the trends after the data has been refined and show them using a dashboard, chart, and graphs. It may be utilized as a data-driven plan and presented to the key stakeholders to help them comprehend potential outcomes in the future.
- Utilizing various tools might be another distinction. Excel is the primary tool used by data analysts. Other coding languages, like SAS, SQL, R, and Python, may be required at times. To evaluate statistical records and information on data management, these languages are mostly needed. You may need tools for data science such as Java, Hadoop, object-oriented programming, Python, machine learning, and others. If you want to enroll in data analytics courses in New Zealand, you will indeed be capable of learning and utilizing all the software and computer languages.
Data Analytics Roles and Responsibilities
The Following Is a List of a Data Analyst’s Typical Roles and Responsibilities:
- Utilize data visualization tools to manage the distribution of customer satisfaction reports and survey results.
- Together with the owners of the business lines, develop the requirements, oversee and carry out the analytical projects, specify the success indicators, and evaluate the results.
- Watch procedures, techniques, and frameworks to identify areas that might want improvement.
- Participate actively in communication and cooperation with business units, stakeholders, support teams, and technical teams to establish concepts, evaluate requests, and identify functional needs.
- Transform important questions into useful analytical activities.
- Assemble and arrange data from diverse sources to obtain fresh information to respond to client enquiries.
- Utilize analytical techniques to uncover fresh insights and present them to clients in reports or captivating dashboards.
- Create visuals from complex data and ideas.
- Together with data scientists, discover the best product solutions.
- Creating, maintaining, constructing, and testing backend code.
- Apply data quality methodologies, build data processes, and provide data quality standards.
- To ensure that the data being gathered is correct, provide data models and tools for data validation.
- Form a team to evaluate and study crucial data that will be used to inform future company strategy.
Tools for Data Analytics Courses in New Zealand
Let’s now talk about some of the tools a data analyst could employ. If you want to be employed as a data analyst, it will be required for you to have some familiarity with at least some of the tools listed below. However, even if you’ve never used any of these tools before, do not let that deter you! Like learning to accomplish most other tasks, using the required tools requires some practice.
With the aid of the software program Microsoft Excel, you may organize, compute, and format data in a spreadsheet system using formulae. Microsoft Excel may be used by data analysts to carry out basic queries and produce graphs, charts, and pivot tables.
Tableau is a well-known business intelligence and data analytics program that is mostly used as a tool for data visualization. Data analysts may visualize raw data using Tableau using dashboards, maps, workbooks, and charts. Data analysts are better equipped to express their conclusions and recommendations by making the data more comprehensible and accessible.
Data analysts utilize SAS, a command-based software program, to carry out sophisticated data visualization and statistical analysis. One of the most well-liked software packages on the market, SAS offers a wide selection of statistical techniques and procedures, tailored choices for output and analysis, and images that are suitable for publishing.
The business analytics tool Power BI makes it easy to share insights across your organization and view data. Like Tableau, Power BI is primarily used to view data. While Tableau is made with data analysts in mind, Power BI is a more general-purpose business intelligence application.
Why Pursue Data Analytics Courses in New Zealand?
Students in New Zealand and other countries may have more work options after earning an MS in data analytics since New Zealand degrees are recognized globally. The following factors make doing data analytics courses in New Zealand a lucrative choice as well:
- According to the 2020 rating, the best institutions in New Zealand that offer master’s degrees in data analytics are among the top 350 universities worldwide.
- A data analytics graduate may expect to make roughly NZD 50,460.47 as their starting salary.
- In New Zealand, a Data Analyst’s compensation improves by 39% when they move from a bachelor’s to a master’s degree in data analytics, compared to only 29% for those other occupations.
As you might expect, those who have an aptitude for math and identifying patterns are a good fit for data analysis courses in New Zealand. Understanding mathematical modeling, analysis, statistics, and other techniques for transforming data and extracting information are part of this. The ability to submit accurate searches and recognize any intriguing results, regardless of how minor or subtle, is also required. Last but not least, you should be an effective communicator who can transform data into practical insights that the rest of your group can use.
Job Opportunities after completing Data Analytics Courses in New Zealand
These days, there is a huge need for students with master’s degrees in data analytics. Many businesses require this since data analytics is the study of vast volumes of data that leads to a conclusion.
After Completing Data Analytics Courses in New Zealand, Graduates Can Choose from the Following Employment Profiles:
- Data analyst
- Business intelligence analyst
- Data scientist
- Information security analyst
Top 5 Data Analytics Courses in New Zealand
1. The University of Waikato
Top data analytics courses in New Zealand are provided at the University of Waikato. The university comprises seven divisions, one school, and one college that provide a wide range of programs in engineering, management, social science, mathematics, instruction, health, and commerce.
It offers classes on 135 topics such as data analytics, anthropology, psychology, applied linguistics, aquaculture, and biotechnology. The institution has academic relationships with a wide range of colleges and universities throughout the world, which makes it easier to organize student exchange programs that expose them to other cultures and help them learn more. The institution collaborates with a large number of businesses.
Currently, the college has 12,642 students enrolled in a variety of undergraduate, Ph.D., and post-graduate degree programs. More than 2000 foreign students who originate from more than 80 different nations make this their home.
You will be able to employ statistical methods in a variety of industries, including healthcare, tourism, and energy management, after graduating from the University of Waikato’s Data Analytics program. Your abilities will aid businesses in improved decision-making and the verification and debunking of accepted notions.
- The University of Waikato has some of New Zealand’s greatest computing resources.
- The most recent versions of specialized statistical software programs, including Minitab, R, Mathematica, Matlab, and C++, will be available in laboratories to all students around the clock.
Course Duration: 1 Year
Course Fee: NZD 33,090
Phone: 0800 924 528 or +64 7 838 4625
Email: [email protected]
- Data Analytics Courses In India
- Data Analytics Courses In Delhi
- Data Analytics Courses In Chennai
- Data Analytics Courses In Kolkata
2. Manukau Institute of Technology
One of the best institutions that offer data analytics courses in New Zealand is the Manukau Institute of Technology. The largest technical college in Auckland, New Zealand, Manukau Institute of Technology was founded in 1970. It is located at the intersection of Davies Avenue and Manukau Station Road in the city’s center. The university is also regarded as one of New Zealand’s top institutions for technical, vocational, and professional courses.
- In addition to teaching skills such as communication and administration, the Graduate Diploma in Data Analytics program gives students a solid foundation in analytical, technological, and conceptual principles.
- The courses they take will cover topics like Big Data Analysis, Business Statistics for Decision Modeling, Data Analytics and Intelligence, Advanced Data Analytics, Management of ICT, etc.
- Get the training you need to apply your analytical and problem-solving abilities to help organizations around the world realize the full potential of their data.
- As you learn to design, build, and apply both front-end and back-end database operations, security, and enterprise system technologies and procedures to assist decision-making and resolve business challenges, you’ll be well prepared for a future in this fascinating and continuously evolving profession.
- In addition to providing a solid foundation in analytical, technical, and conceptual principles, this degree emphasizes hands-on, methodological approaches to educating critical people skills such as interpersonal and administration.
- You will be able to complete an authentic project at the end of this program that will allow you to put your talents to use in the industry.
Course Duration: 1 year
Course Fee: NZD 23,300
- Technical Writing Courses in New Zealand
- Digital Marketing Courses in New Zealand
- Content Writing Courses in New Zealand
- Creative Writing Courses in New Zealand
The KnowledgeHut is one of the top intuitions which offers online data analytics courses in New Zealand. They have created Bootcamp to provide detailed training and skillsets to the learners. With thorough instruction and career support, our Data Analytics Bootcamp is designed to take you from having no skills to having an outstanding portfolio that earns you a satisfying profession.
In the Data Analyst course, you will acquire a variety of skills and technologies starting with mathematical and statistical principles and utilizing well-known tools like Excel and SQL used to organize, analyze, display, and present data. Additionally, seasoned professionals in the field will teach you the finest data analytics approaches. Become well-versed in the various data analytics sub-processes, such as data analysis, data gathering, data management, data organization, data processing, and data visualization.
The goal of the Data Analyst Bootcamp is really to help you develop your expertise and portfolio through in-depth hands-on activities, frequent evaluations, and portfolio-worthy assignments that will attract employers and lead to lucrative employment prospects. After finishing the essential learning modules, you will also get assistance and mentoring for a job as a data analyst. After finishing this Bootcamp, you will also receive a certification from KnowledgeHut.
- 115 Live Sessions with an Instructor
- Self-Paced Online Learning for 171 Hours
- 20 Capstone Projects to Demonstrate Your Talent
- Training Immersive with Over 100 Hands-On Exercises
- 20+ Auto-graded Assignments
- A Program to Launch Your Data Analysis Career
- Data Analysis with Excel
- Version Control using Git and GitHub
- Maths and Stats Foundations
- Data Analysis using SQL
- Python for Data Analytics
- Advanced Data Analysis with Python
- Data Visualization using Tableau
Skills You Will Acquire
- Using Inferential Statistics
- Identifying interesting trends
- Building dashboards using Tableau
- Transforming datasets using Pandas
- Building visualizations with Seaborn
- Using SQL queries for data extraction
Course Fee: USD 2799
For the benefit of both learners and IT professionals, ExcelR and tech giant IBM have teamed up to offer high-quality comprehensive training opportunities. The Data Analytics Courses in New Zealand have been designed to meet the demands of the industry as well as individuals looking to further their careers in a digital field where coding is not the norm. Get Certified by completing our top-notch IBM-powered Data Analytics Courses in New Zealand.
Technologies including Excel, Advanced Excel, Tableau, SQL, Power BI, Basics of R & Python, and more are covered in the Data Analytics Courses in New Zealand. In addition to theory sessions, some practical tasks and projects assist you in putting the principles you learn to use.
- Top-tier instructors from different MNCs
- To provide practical experience, there are more than 60 case studies and exercises.
- Authentic data projects
- Committed placement support
- 350+ business companies in a network
- Unrestricted access to live classes and online sessions for one year with the Jumbo Pass
- The cost of Steinbeis Certification is extra
- Business Statistics
- Advanced Excel
- Basics Of R
- Basics Of Python
- Power BI
Course Fee: $750
You may get experience in data analysis by taking the Simplilearn and IBM-affiliated data analysis courses in New Zealand. Enroll in this Data Analysis course in New Zealand to learn about cutting-edge analytical methods and tools, make use of statistics and predictive analytics, and operate with SQL databases, R, and Python, as well as data visualization tools in a professional setting. Experts in the subject are in charge of instructing the course.
- Innovative programs created with input from business and academics to build skills that are ready for the workplace
- Superior curriculum for data analytics courses with integrated laboratories
- To guarantee thorough learning, the capstone and more than 20 industry-relevant Data Analytics projects are used.
- Learn from professionals who are active in their industry, not from out-of-date educators.
- Capstone projects using actual data sets and virtual laboratories for practical instruction
- 24×7 To clear up any conceptual ambiguities, seek learning help from mentors and a group of peers who share your interests.
- Introduction to Data Analytics Course
- Business Analytics with Excel
- Programming Basics and Data Analytics with Python
- Tableau Training
- Data Analyst Capstone
- Power BI
- Programming Refresher
- R Programming for Data Science
- Data Science with R Programming
- SQL Training
- Industry Master Class – Data Analytics
- Power BI
- R Programming
Course Fee: $1390
Contact: +61 2 8310 5552
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What kinds of issues can a data analyst resolve?
You may find data by looking at the market. Companies can disagree on the kinds of data they should utilize to address issues. Data analysts typically deal with issues relating to sales, such as revenue models or projections of future sales data. Another issue that a data analyst may be able to resolve is connected to employee performance. Finally, regarding issues with business efficiency and investment, such as how to boost efficiency levels or what steps to take to make a solid investment A data analyst can determine everything.
Q2. Which is the best institute for Data Analysis courses In New Zealand?
After carefully researching the institute, select any one of the aforementioned lists of data analysis courses in New Zealand, and you may look forward to a fulfilling career.
Q3. Can you tell me what tools are necessary for data analysis?
R and Python are programming languages. Power BI, Excel, Tableau, Apache Spark, and Hadoop will be the tools. when professionals in this sector will lead the way for you. You will get access to all of the software’s information. There, you will be aware of the location of these tools. Most software may be purchased, although some of it is free to use. To learn about the software, utilize their sample version. You will be aware of the prerequisites when you begin learning. Just concentrate on it.
If you enjoy working with statistics to solve complex issues and possess great critical thinking abilities, a path in data analysis might be more suitable for you. As a consequence, we can say that if students accomplish data analysis and data analytics courses in New Zealand from one of the top institutions, you have a decent chance of getting a respectable job opportunity.
Hi I am Corey. I am looking for a data analytics course in New Zealand to learn about data analytics, so that I can use it to identify the patterns that help to generate good insights about automated decisions. Knowing about Data Analytics which is the ways of analyzing and managing and preparing good results from the gathered data is a profitable skill. From websites we can easily get every type of data structured, historical, real-time, quantitative, and unstructured from websites. But, knowing ways and learning techniques to follow best practices is must to gather data and analyse it. Hence, want to know best data analytics course to take part in. Thanks for the article.