Top 3 Business Analytics Courses In Qatar With Placements
Technology has taken over the world today. Are you the one who has a keen interest in business analytics? We have shared the Top 3 Business Analytics Courses in Qatar. We have discussed the definition of business analytics, its types, the tools used in this profession, and many more. In this profession, you will learn lots of technical skills as well as various skills which define you as a business analyst. The business Analytics course offers a lucrative career if you are good with numbers, analysis, technology, etc. Big companies use analytics to inform business decisions. Skilled analysts are in great demand across all sectors, from finance, education, health care and government, with different job opportunities available across the world. You may go for business analytics courses in Qatar which will help you to become a successful business analyst in the field.
What is Business Analytics?
Business Analytics is a process of going through a thorough analysis of business for future precision in a business or firm. The process involves an orderly exploration of a business’s data to come to the decision-making of a respective business or firm.
Who is a Business Analyst?
A business analyst is a person who works to come to the conclusion of decision-making in a business. He must have enough knowledge of the company’s past, and present data for the company’s future precision. With the help of infographics, charts, graphs, tables, and various skills, he has to use data to get success in the future. He must have a profound knowledge of the products and services provided by the company. The primary job of a business analyst is to find out the objective of the business by making a connection with the business organizations. In the process of business analysis, a business analyst is to do diagnostic analysis, predictive analysis, prescriptive analysis, machine learning, business problem solving, etc. Except for the technical skills, a business analyst also needs soft skills that help him to do better at the respective business or firm.
Check Out These Professional Courses from IIM SKILLS
- Digital Marketing Course
- SEO Course
- Technical Writing Course
- GST Course
- Content Writing Course
- Financial Modeling Course
- Business Accounting And Taxation Course
- CAT Coaching
Different Types of Business Analytics:
There are 4 types of business analytics. These are- Descriptive Analytics, Diagnostic Analytics, Predictive Analytics, and Prescriptive Analytics. Descriptive Analytics deals with data that helps understand the current position of a business. Descriptive Analytics has two methods such as data aggregation and data mining. In diagnostic analytics, a business analyst solves the questions by analyzing data. The predictive analysis focuses on the prediction of the future betterment of the business. The probabilities are made from data mining and data aggregation. Prescriptive Analytics is the final method in business analytics.
- Business Analyst Certifications In India
- Business Analytics Courses In Malaysia
- Business Analytics courses In Singapore
- Business Analytics Courses in Australia
Business Analytics vs Data Analytics
Business Analytics and data analytics both deal with huge data sets. Data Analytics is the process where reasonable data are collected from unintelligible data and analyzed for the future use of a business. It is the analysis of huge data sets to conclude it. On the other hand, business analytics is a process where a business analyst finds out the objective of the business for the future betterment of the business. Data Analytics is a practice that includes business analytics. Business Analytics involves data analytics tools in the interest of business insights. However, data analytics is used with business analytics.
Career Opportunities in Business Analytics
In today’s world, technology has developed and career opportunities in various courses become huge. The average annual salaries are impressive as well. The average growth rate in this field is much quicker than in any other occupation. A person who develops higher technical skills, analytical skills, communication skills, leadership skills, etc. has a great career opportunity in this field. Industries like healthcare, and private and government agencies get huge growth. The demand for business analysts continues to rise and the diversity of career opportunities in this field increases as well.
After completing the course, you can explore fields such as finance, health care, social assistance, retail, manufacturing, public administration, private industry, etc., and can start there as a business analyst. As the number of candidates in this field is increasing, the level of competition is getting high day by day. In this way, this field keeps the candidates competitive who want to take it as a career. If you love to work with huge data sets, this profession can be a kickstart for you. The job of a business analyst is to conclude the unintelligible data which will be useful in a business or firm. The job of a business analyst depends on a computer. With the help of courses like machine learning, data science, software engineering, and computer science, a business analyst can work in the field.
Other Courses in Qatar
Tools Covered in Business Analytics Course
Tools covered in the business analytics course are Excel, Python, Tableau, R, Splunk, Tibco Spotfire, Qlik, Power BI, and many more.
- Excel- Excel is a business analytics tool to synthesize data that is gathered from sources. You can use charts, graphs, and various formulas to conclude the unuseful data.
- Python- Python is a programming language. It also has a plethora of libraries. Python Data Analysis Library, known as Pandas, is a well-known used library dedicated to business analytics.
- Tableau- Tableau is another tool to analyze data from huge unintelligible data. It provides a smart dashboard to analyze data sets.
- R- R is a programming language for various analyses. It is a business analytics tool used for solving huge data sets, and it also has several libraries for analyzing data.
- Splunk- It is another business analytics tool used to visualize data.
- Qlik- QlikView is a tool used in business analytics to visualize data and provides a dashboard.
- Power BI- Another tool is Power BI for business analysis. It is a Microsoft tool. It gathers large data from various sources and analyzes the data to draw a logical conclusion from it. It manages to give insights via charts, infographics, graphs, etc.
- Other major tools used in business analytics are Jira and Confluence, Trello, Rational Requisite Pro., Balsamiq, Pencil, SQL, Microsoft Access, Google Docs, Microsoft Visio, etc.
Check out these Recommended Articles
Here We Have Shared the Top 3 Business Analytics Courses in Qatar
1. 360 DigiTMG
360 DigiTMG provides one of the best online Business Analytics Courses in Qatar. This online platform offers 72 hours of classroom and online sessions, 100+ hours of practical assignments, and 2 Capstone live projects. Their academic partners and international accreditations are IBM, UTM, UTM SPACE, Panasonic, and TCS.
They offer master data-driven analytics with their Certification Program in Business Analytics. You will learn Machine Learning, Algorithms, and Predictive Analytics for decision-making. You can empower your business decisions with the precision of Big Data Analytics after completing the course. The goal of this Business Analytics course is to help learners who are professionals in analytics so that they may be more skilled in their respective organizations. The Professional Certification in Business Analytics is a foundation course for students and professionals who want to develop niche data skills for their industry.
This program introduces the students to the basic concepts of Python language. The industry professionals who teach the students, have used creative methods to achieve the learning outcomes and have designed a comprehensive curriculum, to help develop a detailed understanding of the subject. The course on Business Analytics in Qatar promises a good return on your investment.
- Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, and Programming
- Simple Linear Regression, Linear Regression, and Hypothesis testing
- Data Mining Unsupervised and Supervised
- Black Box Technique and Data Visualization through Tableau, Charts, Tables, Graphs, etc.
- In-depth visual analysis
- Calculations, dashboards, etc.
Tools Covered in This Course:
- They offer additional assignments of over 140+ hours.
- The candidates get live free webinars.
- They offer Resume and LinkedIn sessions.
- You can access LMS for a lifetime.
- The students will also get trained by trainers from ISB, IIT & IIM.
- The industry experts give hands-on experience in a live project.
- They offer unlimited mock interviews and quiz sessions.
- After completing the course, they give opportunities for job placements in the field of business analytics.
- The learners can attend offline hiring events.
- After the completion of the course, you will get a certificate provided by the institute.
Duration of the Course: 4 months
Also, Check, the courses below for different career opportunities
- Digital Marketing Course in India
- SEO Course in India
- GST Course in India
- Content Writing Course in India
- Creative Writing Course in India
- Financial Modeling Course in India
ExcelR offers other Business Analytics Courses in Qatar. It is a Certified Business Analytics Training Program. In collaboration with IBM, ExcelR has come up with a plan that matches the market requirement with great accuracy. The duration of the course is 180+ hours. The certificate is provided by the institute after the completion of the course. Any candidate who is from Commerce, Science, and Engineering streams can pursue this course.
- Descriptive Statistics
- Data Types, Measure of tendency, Measures of Dispersion
- Probability and Normal Distribution
- Random Variable, Probability, Normal Distribution, SND, Expected Value
- Inferential Statistics
- Introduction to Hypothesis Testing
- Data cleaning and Insights
- Data Cleaning (Invalid cells, Null values)
- Imputation Techniques (Mean and Median)
- Scatter Diagram
- Correlation Analysis
- Introduction to Excel: Quantum of Excel and Basics (Workbook, Types of workbooks, Common uses of Excel, Cell, Row, Column, Range)
- Formatting of cells (Wrap Text, Number, Cell formatting, etc.)
- Ribbon, Formula bar, Status bar
- Basic operators
- What is syntax, arguments (Optional, Mandatory) Navigations (Sum, Average, Max, Min, Product, Cut, Copy, Paste, Paste Special)
- Lookup, VLOOKUP, Hookup, Index
- Data validation, Depending on the dropdown
- Data Handling: Formatting and Filtering
- Conditional formatting (Icon sets/Highlighted color sets/Data bars/custom formatting)
- Various types of Charts
- Data Summarization: Pivots, Preparing the Dashboard
- Pivot table, Slicers, Pivot charts, Calculated field, Calculated item, Refreshing pivot data
- Dashboard creation
- Power query, power pivot
- Cleaning data
- Transforming data, and imputation techniques.
- Collecting data from webpages, workbooks, databases, CSV files
- How VBA works
- Introduction to Databases, Software Installation
- Introduction to RDBMS, Different types of RDBMS
- Types of SQL Commands
- Database Constraints
- Domain Constraint, Primary key, Foreign Key
- Operators in SQL
- Grouping operations
- Joining Tables
- Explanation of subqueries with interview scenarios
- Stored procedures
- Parameters in procedures, Exception handling in procedures
- Intro to Tableau Tool
What is Data, Types of Data, Visualization Basics:
- Hierarchy (Inbuilt hierarchy, Manual), Grouping, Parameter with filters, and Parameter with Sets
- Filters in Tableau
- Calculated fields
- Data Blending and Joins
- Mixing up of all calculated fields, Conditional Formatting in Tableau, Data blending, Relationships, Basic Charts and use cases
- Creating a Dashboard
- Tableau public server
Basics of Python:
- Introduction to Python, Data types, Operators
- Variables, data types, and Operators in python
- Sets, Set Theory, Regular Expression, Decision-making statements
- Loops, Functions, Lambda functions, Modules
- For, While loops, Functions, Lambda functions, Math module, Date & time module
- Pandas, Numpy, Matplotlib, Seaborn
- Power BI Introduction
Getting data (Excel and RDBMS, Web, SharePoint)
Naming for Q&A
Direct Query vs Import data
- Modeling with Power BI
Introduction to Modelling
Set up and Manager relationships
Creating hierarchy in the model
- Default Summarization and sorting by
Creating calculated columns
Creating measures and quick measures
- Power BI Desktop Visualizations
Colour and conditional formatting
Setting sort order
Scatter and bubble charts and play axis
Cross-filtering and highlighting
Visual, Page and Report level filters
Tables, Matrix and Table conditional formatting
- DAX Expressions
Tools Covered in this Course
- Basic & Advanced Learning
- Power BI
- R programming
- Business Analytics Courses in India
- Importance of Business Analytics
- Business Analytics Trends
- Business Analyst Skills
NIIT offers one of the best business analytics courses in Qatar. Both graduates and undergraduates can enrol at NIIT Qatar which will prepare them for business analytics jobs. The curriculum designs several components, each of which is intended to lay a strong foundation for the profession and give students the skills they need to be lifelong learners.
- Data Analysis in Excel
- Statistics for Analytics
- Programming in R
- Machine Learning
- With the use of projects, students may apply their knowledge.
- Objective-driven sessions maintain the student’s attention on the current work at hand while moving up a defined spiral of learning.
- Practice allows the student to go beyond the lessons learned in the classroom and accumulate extra practice time, which is something that future employers will find important and unique.
- Experts in education and the workplace.
- After the completion of the course, the learners get a certificate from the institute.
Course Duration: 50 Hours
Contact: +974 5065 6051 | +974 4455 1796 | +974 4455 1798
Email: [email protected]
- Business Analyst Online Courses
- Business Analyst Certifications In India
- Business Analytics Examples
- How to Become A Business Analyst
FAQs about Business Analytics Courses in Qatar
Q1. Which is one of the best business analytics courses in Qatar?
The above-mentioned business analytics courses in Qatar are in high demand. After going through proper research, you can choose any of the mentioned courses as per your needs. You can join their free demo classes to comprehend their offered courses. But we can assure you that all the courses are liable and reasonable in price.
Q2. Who can enroll in business analytics courses in Qatar?
In Qatar, with technological development, the business analytics industry is increasing in the country. Any aspirant who has a profound interest in technical, leadership skills, and other related skills can enroll in this course in Qatar. Any graduate with Science, Commerce, or Engineering background can join the course.
Q3. What is the business analysts’ salary in Qatar?
We can rightly say that business analysts are paid well. In Qatar, an average salary of a business analyst is QAR 24000 per month. Otherwise, the salary depends on the business analytics’ designation and experience in this industry. It differs from fresher to experienced candidates.
Q4. Is MBA mandatory for doing a business analytics course in Qatar?
It’s hard to say that it is mandatory. But an MBA degree is helpful to pursue business analytics courses in Qatar. In Qatar, all big companies hire experienced business analytics in their firm. If you have an MBA degree, it will be an advantage for a student like you.
Q5. Which skills are required to become a business analyst?
Various skills are required to become a successful business analyst. The skills are technical, analytical skills, communication skills, problem-solving skills, leadership skills, decision-making skills, time management skills, soft skills, etc.
Q6. Is Business Analytics and Data Analytics the same?
Business Analytics and Data Analytics both work with data. But there is a slight difference. Data Analytics is the process of collecting and analyzing data for future use in business precision. In this process, raw data is converted into useful, logical, and intelligible data to identify trends. On the other hand, Business analytics is a process of using those intelligible data to make business decisions for future betterment. Data Analytics is practiced that includes Business Analytics.
Q7. Can a literature student pursue business analytics courses in Qatar?
Yes. It is not a problem that literature students cannot take business analytics courses in Qatar. They must have basic knowledge and skill in this field. This course requires technical skills. Many times, literature students do not have that skill. They must have that skill to pursue the course.
Q8. Can a non-programmer become a business analyst?
Yes. Anyone can become a business analyst. It is not mandatory to be a programmer for pursuing a business analytics degree. It is also true that a programmer might be able to grasp a lot of technical skills while working on analytics tools.
Q9. How will I create a portfolio after becoming a business analyst?
After completing a business analytics course, you may become an experienced analyst. You have to show your experience in various job sites. You can update your portfolio and share it on LinkedIn, Kaggle, and other job sites. If you don’t have a portfolio, you can ask your institute how to work on a portfolio.
Q10. Is Qatar a good place for pursuing the course?
Why not! If you are from Qatar, you have lots of opportunities to pursue the course. It is a place of the developed business analytics industry. As a fresher or experienced person, you must go for the course there.
Conclusion on top Business Analytics Courses in Qatar:
Business Analytics courses in Qatar are in great demand now. The above-mentioned top 3 Business Analytics Courses in Qatar offer business analyst programs with placements in big companies across the globe. It combines the pinnacle of skilled and professional achievements. Every institute offers a certification program that holds a strong value in the field of business. After completing the course, a plethora of jobs is waiting for a learner like you.
You must have technical skills, communication skills, leadership qualities, and many more that will assist you to establish yourself as a successful business analyst in this field. The curriculum for these courses is extensive. Don’t miss the opportunity. Go and grab the course you want after doing proper research. From students to professionals, these courses will help to gain knowledge and skills for their degrees.
Business Analytics Courses are giving benefits to people in the tech-savvy world. These courses are the result of a new era of developing rapid technology. Big companies have recruited experienced business analysts to boost their business. Your job is to work in those companies to make their business in a better position by solving the business problems and coming into the business making decisions. The performance of the company is impacted by business analyst training in Qatar. We hope that this article will give you a thorough understanding of business analyst courses in Qatar.
Qatar is a country of various job opportunities today. Business Analytics course is one of the riding careers in this country. You can grow and develop your professional career with the help of the courses we have mentioned above. We hope that you will allow yourself to see yourself as a successful person shortly. With an extensive interest, you must join the course for your passion to be successful.