Top 5 Data Analytics Courses In Thane With Practical Training
There’s no denying the fact that analytics isn’t simply the way of the future; it’s the way of the present. Analytics is now used in a variety of industries, ranging from airline route planning to predictive maintenance analysis in manufacturing plants. Even industries that you might not connect with big data, such as retail, are jumping on board, using analytics to boost consumer loyalty and personalize unique offerings. With the increased usage of analytics, having the skills required to work with data isn’t just helpful; it’s almost a requirement. The value of these abilities will only grow in the future as more industries and corporations join on board, which is why we have compiled a list of top institutes offering data analytics courses in Thane.
This comparison will help you understand the importance of Data Analytics and will give you thorough details of the best data analysis courses in Thane. But, before we go into our list of data analytics courses in Thane, let’s first know about data analytics and the reasons for learning data analytics.
What is Data Analysis?
Navigating through massive amounts of unstructured data to find vital insights is what data analysis requires. These insights can help firms of all sizes make better decisions.
Just a quick reminder that data analysis and data science are not synonymous. Despite their similarities, data science is more advanced (a lot more programming, creating new algorithms, etc.).
The act of obtaining raw data and translating it into information that consumers can use to make decisions is known as data analysis.
Data is collected and analyzed to answer questions, test hypotheses, or disprove concepts. As data creation has increased in recent years, the term “data analyst” has grown in prominence. However, to become a data analyst, a few steps must be accomplished and a set of essential data analyst skills.
Reasons for Learning Data Analytics
Improves Your Problem-solving Abilities
At its core, analytics is about problem-solving. The issues are just on a far greater magnitude than many of us are used to, affecting entire organizations as well as the employees and customers they serve. The capacity to think analytically and approach problems correctly is a skill that is always useful, not just in the professional sphere, but also in everyday life.
This is the most evident benefit of understanding data analytics, and it is the one that students in higher education are most concerned about. Simply put, data analysts are important, and with the skills scarcity on the horizon as more firms and sectors begin to work with big data, this value will only grow. In practice, this means that graduates with analytics abilities will be able to charge greater salaries and have the first pick of available employment.
Analytics is Now Found Anywhere
Aside from the financial benefits that strong demand for data analytics can bring graduates, the big data boom has resulted in an array of new options for talented personnel. Working in a variety of fields, such as aviation or government, or simply having the opportunity to travel the world, could qualify. With so many organizations wanting to use data to enhance their processes, now is a fantastic time to start a career in analytics.
It is Only Growing in Importance
As previously said, the world of analytics is experiencing a period of expansion. With so much data at our disposal these days, the possibility to get insight from it has never been higher. This will have a few consequences, the most important of which is that the value of data analysts will rise, resulting in more job opportunities and opportunities for advancement. Now, this makes the ideal time to go on a trip into big data analytics, with many education experts arguing that the topic is so important that it should be taught in secondary schools and further education institutions.
A Variety of Linked Abilities
The beautiful thing about working as an analytics specialist is that the job entails so much more than just knowing how to work with data and solve problems. Yes, these are important factors, but data analysts must also be able to communicate complex information to individuals who lack experience. These communication abilities are essential for any career, and because analytics experts are key to an organization’s decision-making processes, they frequently develop strong leadership qualities as well.
Let’s Look at Our List of Institutes in Thane That Provide Data Analytics Courses
The first institute offering data analysis courses in Thane is Imarticus Learning.
1. Imarticus Learning
The institute believes that learning is an ongoing process. Its mission is to prepare the global learning community for a futuristic, tech-driven world by structuring knowledge with advanced technology and making learning accessible.
They bring high-quality education from world-class universities and create demanding programs that are experiential, meaningful, and progressive.
They balance in-class learning and practical experiences by focusing primarily on hands-on and experienced knowledge.
Imarticus Learning is led by an experienced and inventive management team to bridge the industry-academia gap. They contribute to the organization’s combined innovation and intelligence by pursuing excellence in their disciplines and assisting the organization in growing under their leadership.
Their Post-Graduate Program in Data Analytics & Machine Learning Course was built in partnership with the Data Science & Analytics industry to help you gain the exact set of skills sought by most of the world’s largest employers of Data Scientists. Their program includes Capstone Initiatives, real-world projects, relevant case studies, and coaching from industry leaders who matter to help you convert into an expert Data Scientist. Graduates and professionals (with up to 5 years of experience) with a technological background are encouraged to apply.
- Learn the fundamentals of data analytics and machine learning, as well as the most in-demand data science tools and methodologies, to become job-ready. With Tableau, you can learn Python, SQL, Data Analytics, Machine Learning, and data visualization
- Their curriculum includes an employment guarantee. The institute has accomplished over 4200+ placements with massive salary increases. Get this comprehensive professional support to kickstart your analytics career
- The live classes with hands-on exercises make learning more effective and efficient. Clear all your doubts in live sessions and take part in discussions throughout the course
- 25 in-class, real-world projects will help you master data science skills. Hackathons, capstone projects, and mock interviews are excellent ways to gain practical experience.
- The 6-month full-time fresh graduate program is offered during the week (4 days a week with 4 hrs session each day)
- Weekends are used to deliver the 9-month part-time working professional program (Saturday and Sunday with 4 hours sessions each day)
- SQL Programming
- Python Programming
- Machine Learning with Python
- R and Data Science
- Big Data & Hadoop
- Big Data Analytics with Spark
- Data Visualization with Tableau
- Data Visualization with PowerBI
- Placement Preparation & Capstone Project
Data Analytics Courses In Mumbai
Data Analytics Courses In Pune
Data Analytics Courses In Navi Mumbai
The second institute offering data analysis courses in Thane is IMS Proschool.
2. IMS Proschool
For the past five years, Analytics India Magazine has continuously named IMS Proschool among the top 5 Analytics Training Institutes in India.
The NSE Academy-certified business analytics course has an employment-oriented strategy that prepares students and professionals for professions such as business analysts, data analysts, data architects, data scientists, and so on.
IMS Proschool offers a business analytics course at Naupada, near Thane station. IMS Proschool has taught analytics courses to over 10000 students and working professionals. IMS Proschool provides business analytics certification courses on weekdays and weekends (full-time and part-time) in numerous locations in Mumbai, including Andheri, Thane, Vashi, and Sion. This business analytics curriculum is also offered as an online training option.
- Program of 15 weeks (weekends)
- Get Trained by Industry Professionals
- There are 18 case studies
- Study materials are available online
- Innovative hands-on learning technique
- Lectures on Video
- Audio – Video compatibility 15 weeks Live and interactive business analytics training program
- At a low fee, you may learn from industry experts
- Clear your doubts about the subject in person with specialists
- Obtain recordings of sessions for future reference
- While learning, interact with your peers
The third institute offering data analysis courses in Thane is ACTE.
The ACTE Data Analytics Course in Thane is meant to provide applicants with vital skills like Data Analytics, Machine Learning Algorithms, Data Modeling, Business Analytics, k-means clustering, and R programming, all while being supervised by qualified data analytics specialists. At ACTE, we have designed our Data Analytics Training in Thane to fit the needs of the industry, and aspirants can choose from one of the following tracks to enhance their career in the Data Analytics field. ACTE Thane provides Data Analytics Training in over 27 locations with skilled teachers. Here are the course features:
- Course Duration: 40 Hours
- Industry Expert Faculties Provide Job-Oriented Training
- Free Demo Class Available
- Certification Guidance
- Classes at the Trainee and Advanced levels
- Hands-On Training with Real-World Scenarios
- Data Analytics Certified Expert with 13+ years of experience
- Train effectively using current and real-world tasks
- Best Practice for Data Analytics Interview Preparation Techniques
- Access to the Student Portal, Study Materials, Videos, and Interview Questions for Life
- Computer technology and business are tightly interwoven. That is why the institute has developed a difficult Data Analytics Certificate to match the business world.
- As a graduate of this program, you will have the knowledge and abilities necessary to address large information-driven corporate issues and contribute to analytics-driven decision-making.
- In master data analysis, Excel and SQL, Python, records and optimization, predictive modeling, device learning, and other tools are employed.
- This Data Analyst curriculum, developed in collaboration with IBM, will equip you to be a data analytics specialist.
- You’ll learn about analytics tools and techniques, how to deal with SQL databases, R and Python programming languages, how to create data visualizations, and how to use data and predictive analytics in a business setting in this Data Analyst certification course.
- This Data Analytics program, run in conjunction with IIT Madras and utilizing ACTE, will help you understand the topic of Data Analytics.
The fourth institute offering data analysis courses in Thane is 360DigiTMG.
Also read, GST Certification Courses in Thane
360DigiTMG provides Thane’s top Data Analytics certification courses. The training curriculum provides you with a thorough understanding of data processing tools such as Excel, SQL/NoSQL, and data visualization platforms such as Tableau and PowerBI. While SQL and NoSQL are used to work with data stored in Database Management software, Tableau and PowerBI are used to analyze it and offer visual stories to end users.
Data Preparation, Data Cleansing, and Exploratory Data Analysis are all well discussed. With the help of real-life examples, key ideas such as Data Mining of Structured (RDBMS) and Unstructured (Big Data) data are demonstrated. Advanced Excel helps with data proficiency concepts and helps to reduce working hours.
- Additional assignments totalling more than 80 hours
- Placement support
- Free Webinars
- LinkedIn and Resume review meeting sessions
- LMS Access for Life
- 24-hour support
- Practical experience in a live project
- The primary goal of the course is to provide you with an understanding of the many strategies utilized in dealing with large data sets through Data Analytics. Learners will be able to evaluate the applications of these technologies, which are used to store and analyze massive volumes of data.
- This session teaches students how to analyze structured and unstructured data and create visual storytelling using Tableau and/or PowerBI capabilities.
- This course is perfect for professionals who wish to gain an in-depth understanding of commonly used data frameworks.
- This course will cover key technologies such as SQL, NoSQL, Tableau, PowerBI, and Advanced Excel concepts.
- Students will learn how to store, retrieve, manipulate, and analyze big datasets stored in relational database management systems or document-based database systems.
- They will also be taught several concepts for representing data on the serving layer to display findings in more easily digestible visual representations.
- The course includes several applied case studies that teach participants how to handle complicated business problems and increase profitability in their organizations.
In a Nutshell, the Participants Will Learn
- To utilize diverse data production sources
- Load, retrieve, update, and remove data in RDBMS Analyze. SQL and NoSQL queries for structured and unstructured data
- Learn about row-oriented and document-based database systems
- Use data-driven visual insights to make business decisions
- Create dashboards and reports for day-to-day use
- To make proactive business decisions, create live reports using streaming data
- To make data easier to grasp, use Advanced Excel ideas
The fifth institute offering data analysis courses in Thane is ExcelR.
ExcelR was created in 2014 and has developed to become a major institute in the Training and Consulting industry, assisting students and professionals all over the world with top-notch, world-class classroom, and online training. They are a committed team of experts dedicated to meeting all your needs while addressing the industry’s needs in the face of constantly evolving technological changes.
With its international headquarters in the United States and offices in the United Kingdom, the Middle East, Australia, the Netherlands, and India, they have established a strong worldwide footprint that transcends borders and reaches out to students from all over the world. Over 140,000 students and professionals have been successfully trained by their passionate and committed team of experts in a variety of fields, including Data Science, Project Management, ServiceNow, and Digital Marketing, to mention a few.
ExcelR provides Data Analytics Certification Training, in collaboration with IBM, to provide outstanding upskilling opportunities to students and tech professionals.
The Data Analytics Course covers Excel, Advanced Excel, Tableau, SQL, Power BI, and the fundamentals of R and Python.
Course characteristics provide an overview of the course and aid in the comparison of colleges offering data analytics courses in Thane.
- Top-tier lecturers from varied global firms
- 60+ case studies and practical assignments to ensure hands-on exposure
- Real-world data projects
- Personalized placement aid
- 350+ corporate companies establish a network
- The recorded lectures will be available on LMS
So, this was the list of the top 5institutes offering data analytics courses in Thane. Now let us see some of the most asked questions regarding the data analytics courses in Thane.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What are the advantages of enrolling in a Data Analytics Course?
Data analytics is a rapidly expanding profession, and as more businesses realize they must integrate data analytics into their daily operations, more job opportunities in this sector are emerging. Let us have a look at the reasons to pursue data analytics and this will encourage you to choose the best course from the list of data analytics courses in Thane.
- Analytics professionals are in high demand, so it is the right time to select the analytics course from the list of data analytics courses in Thane
- Massive Job Opportunities & Bridging the Skill Gap
- Top firms believe data analytics to be a crucial aspect of their business growth
- By taking data analytics courses in Thane, you will understand each of the primary fields of data analytics in an organized, logical manner
Because of these reasons, it is very important to pursue data analytics courses in Thane.
Q2. What are the duties of a data analyst?
Once you have decided to enroll in data analytics courses in Thane, it is required that you know about the duties of a data analyst. A Data Analytics course’s general liabilities include data collecting and translation, analyzing the outcomes, and reporting the findings to relevant organizational decision-makers.
The role of a large data inspector is to evaluate the market by recognizing, accumulating, separating, envisioning, and publishing this data to aid in dealing with these future decisions. Working with affectionate groups within the organization or with the administrative group to promote business needs.
After finishing the course, you can apply for the following positions: Data Analyst, Data Scientist, Data Engineer, Data Architect, and Business Analyst, to name a few.A Data Analyst is responsible for data cleansing, exploratory data analysis, and data visualization, among other things. It is the analyst’s responsibility to sift through previous data to comprehend the current situation of the firm.
A Data Scientist creates algorithms to address business problems with statistical software such as Python, R, SAS, STATA, Matlab, Minitab, KNIME, Weka, and others. He also uses predictive modeling to help with proactive decision-making. Machine learning algorithms are utilized to construct predictive models for Regression Analysis, and a Data Scientist must become proficient in Neural Networks and Feature Engineering.
A Data Engineer is essentially a programmer in Spark, Python, and R who works alongside a data scientist. A Data Architect oversees establishing the hardware and software architecture required for Data Analysis. They must select Hard Disk, Network Architecture, Databases, GPUs, and so on.
Q3. Which are the best data analytics courses in Thane?
We have compiled a list of top institutes offering data analytics courses in Thane, in this article –
- Imarticus Learning
- IMS Proschool
Now is the time to delve deeper into your research and conduct extensive background checks on the programs you’ve chosen from our selection of data analytics courses in Thane.
Finally, there is little doubt that analytics will play a significant role in the future. Learning analytics ahead of the curve now gives a road to success as well as transferrable abilities that can aid in all aspects of life.
Depending on the course you choose, there may be extra steps in between, but it is the general path you can expect to take.
Look through independent reviews and graduate testimonials before deciding, carefully analyze the course material, determine the skills you’ll need to master for any ideal possible jobs and speak with an advisor from your chosen institution from the list of data analytics courses in Thane to ask any questions you may have.
If you want to work in the field of data analysis or say any other field, you should be aware that it requires dedication and hard work. The road to success is rarely easy, but one thing is certain: data analysis offers enormous potential for achievement and guarantees a successful career if you learn the aspects of data analysis.
Hello I am Vidhyut. I am a Website Manager. I want to learn data analytics to enhance my capabilities and addition of a new in demand skill. I try to keep upgrading and enhancing my knowledge at required intervals. This made me to search for best data analytics course in Thane. My preference is online education with practical application of concepts and learning techniques and good practices to be followed in data analytics. Thanks for the informative article.