Top 6 Data Analytics Courses In Ahmedabad With Practical Training
Are you good with numbers? Do you consider yourself an expert in solving a problem? If yes, then you could try data analytics as your career option. In this article, we are going to explain why you should pursue a Data Analytics course in Ahmedabad, the distinction between data science and data analytics courses in Ahmedabad, the daily tasks and responsibilities that are performed by data analytics course professionals in Ahmedabad, tools used in data analytics courses in Ahmedabad, the institutes offering the best data analytics courses in Ahmedabad, and, the skills that are required to become a data analytics course professional in Ahmedabad.
Definition of Data Analytics Course Professional in Ahmedabad
The majority of companies continuously gather enormous amounts of data, but this data is useless in its unprocessed state. In this case, data analytics can be valuable. Data analytics is the process of examining raw data to derive important, useful insights that are then utilized to direct and inform wise business decisions.
A data analyst will take unorganized raw data, arrange it, and then analyze it to turn it into cohesive, understandable information from unintelligible figures. After the data has been analyzed, the data analyst will share their conclusions with the company in the form of ideas or proposals for its next moves.
Data analytics can be considered a type of business intelligence that is applied to address particular issues and challenges inside an organization. It all comes down to identifying patterns in a dataset that might help you learn something helpful and pertinent about a specific aspect of the business—for instance, how certain customer units behave or how the staff interacts with a specific tool.
By using data analytics, you can comprehend the past and predict future patterns, trends, and behaviors; instead of basing your strategies and decisions on guesswork, you can make informed decisions based on what the data is showing you. Businesses and organizations are much better positioned to make decisions and formulate long-term plans when they are equipped with the insights obtained from the data. This is because they have a much better understanding of their audience, their sector, and their company overall.
What Sets Data Science Apart from Data Analytics?
Data science and data analytics are frequently used in the same sentence. But they represent two different fields and two different career routes. They also each have a distinctive effect on the organization or business.
The actions they take with the data and the results they produce are two important ways that data analysts and data scientists differ from one another. A data analyst will look to solve particular issues that have already been recognized and are well-known to the company. To do this, they analyze enormous datasets to spot patterns and trends. The results are then “visualized” using dashboards, graphs, and charts. With the help of these visualizations, important stakeholders may make informed data-based, strategic decisions.
In contrast, a data scientist thinks about the questions the company should or could be asking. They write algorithms, develop prediction models, create new data modeling techniques, and do specialized analysis. For instance, they may construct a machine to use a dataset and automate specific actions depending on that data, then, with continuous testing and monitoring, as new trends and patterns appear, they would enhance and optimize that machine as much as they could.
In other words, data scientists build systems to optimize and automate the whole operation of the organization, whereas data analysts focus on discrete queries regarding data and solve them, frequently on demand, exposing insights that other stakeholders can respond on.
The skills and tools needed for each function represent another significant variation. In general, employers want data analysts to be fluent in Excel software and, in some situations, SAS, SQL, R, and Python programming and querying languages. To do data mining, database management, statistical analysis, and reporting, analysts must feel at ease utilizing such tools and languages.
On the other hand, data scientists might be required to be skilled in software development, data mining, and data processing in addition to Java, Hadoop, machine learning, Python, and object-based programming.
Despite their differences, it’s critical to understand how data science and data analytics complement one another and how both have a significant impact on business.
Roles and Responsibilities of a Data Analytics Professional in Ahmedabad
What duties and responsibilities are included in the job title of “data analyst” if you’re thinking about a career in this field or hiring one for your company?
The Normal Responsibilities and Duties of a Data Analyst Are Listed Below:
- Use data visualization software to oversee the delivery of customer satisfaction reports and survey findings.
- Develop requirements, manage and carry out analytical projects, define success metrics, and assess outcomes in collaboration with business line owners
- Keep an eye on practices, methods, and systems to spot areas for improvement
- Actively engage with business units, stakeholders, support teams, and technical teams, in communication and collaboration to define concepts, assess demands, and functional needs
- Convert significant queries into actionable analytical tasks
- Compile and organize data from various sources to get new data to address client queries
- Use analytical tools and methods to extricate and show new insights to clients through reports or engaging dashboards
- Transform intricate data and concepts into visualizations
- Work with other teammates and data scientists to identify the top product solutions
- Backend code designing, maintenance, building, and, testing
- Apply data quality techniques, define data quality requirements, and establish data methods
- Build data models and tools for data validation to make sure that the data being collected is accurate
- Assemble a team to assess and examine important data that will be utilized to drive upcoming business strategies
Tools Used by Data Analytics Course Professionals in Ahmedabad
Now let us discuss a few tools that a data analyst might use. Knowing at least a few of the tools mentioned below will be necessary if you want to work as a data analyst, but even if you have never come across them, do not let that stop you! Learning how to use the necessary tools is a process, just like learning how to do most other things.
- MS Excel – Microsoft Excel is a software application that enables you to use formulas to arrange, calculate, and, format data in a spreadsheet system. Data analysts can use Microsoft Excel to conduct fundamental queries and create graphs, charts, and, pivot tables
- Tableau – Tableau is a famous data analytics and business intelligence software that is majorly used as a tool to visualize data. Tableau helps data analysts visualize raw data in dashboards, maps, worksheets, and charts. By making the data more understandable and accessible, data analysts are better able to communicate their findings and suggestions.
- SAS – For performing advanced data visualization and statistical examination, data analysts use SAS, a command-based software application. One of the most popular software programs in the sector, SAS provides a broad range of statistical algorithms and methods, customized options for output and analysis, and publication-quality graphics.
- RapidMiner – RapidMiner is a software program used for text mining, machine learning, predictive analytics, and data mining (finding patterns). Data modeling, validation, and automation are just a few of the many features that RapidMiner offers. It is utilized by both data scientists and analysts.
- Power BI – With the help of the business analytics solution Power BI, you can share insights throughout your organization and visualize your data. Power BI is mainly utilized to visualize data, similar to Tableau. While Power BI is a more all-purpose business intelligence tool, Tableau is designed and developed keeping data analysts in mind.
Skills Required to be a Data Analytics Courses in Ahmedabad
Data analysts are expected to display specific abilities and skills in addition to being knowledgeable about the tools and methods we have already covered. These skills and abilities are frequently acquired while undergoing a course at data analytics institutions. Some of the most crucial hard and soft skills you will need to become a data analyst are listed below:
- Statistical and Mathematical ability: Since data analysts work with numbers regularly, it is no secret that you will need to be proficient in mathematics.
- Understanding of programming languages like SQL, Oracle, and Python: We’ve learned that data analysts use a variety of computer languages to do their tasks. At first, this might seem difficult, but with practice, everything can be learned
- An analytical approach: Data analysts must be able to comprehend what is happening and delve deeper as needed; it is not enough to simply calculate the numbers and share your results. An analytical approach is necessary because it’s all in the title.
- Sharp problem-solving skills: Data analysts have access to a wide range of tools and procedures, and knowing when to utilize each one is an essential aspect of the work. Keep in mind that the entire purpose of data analytics is to provide answers to questions and address business issues, which calls for sharp problem-solving skills
- Outstanding communicating skills: It’s critical to present your results in a way that helps the business after you’ve mined your data for insightful information. In addition to working closely with important business stakeholders, data analysts may also be expected to share and show their findings to the entire organization. Thus, it’s crucial to ensure that you feel at ease with this part of your job if you’re considering a career as a data analyst.
Top Data Analytics Courses in Ahmedabad
1. IIM SKILLS Data Analytics Course
IIM SKILLS is top ranked ed-tech company that offers wide range of skill development courses. They are popularly known for offering the best professional courses. Data Analytics is one among their most preferred course. The course curriculum is perfectly designed by their mentors who have more than 12 years of experience. If you are looking forward to pursuing a career as a data analyst, then this the best learning platform where you will be professionally trained with practical learning experience.
|Module Name||Important Topic|
Module 1: Basic and Advance Excel
|Introduction to Data Handling|
|Data Manipulation Using Functions|
|Data Analysis and Reporting|
|Data Visualization in Excel|
|Overview of Dashboards|
Module 2: Visual Basic Application
|How VBA Works with Excel|
|Key Components of Programming Language|
|Programming Constructs in VBA|
|Functions & Procedures in VBA|
|Objects & Memory Management in VBA|
|Controlling Accessibility of Your Code|
|Communicating with Your Users|
Module 3: SQL
|Basics RDBMS Concepts|
|Utilizing the Object Explorer|
|Data Based Objects Creation (DDL Commands)|
|Data Manipulation (DML Commands)|
|Accessing Data from Multiple Tables Using SELECT|
|Optimizing Your Work|
Module 3.1: SQL Server Reporting Services
|Basics of SSRS|
|Creating Visualization Using SSRS|
Module 3.2: SQL Server Integration Services
|Understanding Basics of SSIS|
|Creating Packages to Integrate|
|Creating Project Using SSIS|
Module 4: Power BI
|Data Preparation and Modeling|
|Data Analysis Expressions (DAX)|
|Reports Development (Visuals in Power BI)|
Module 5: Data Analytics Using Python
|Introduction to Basic Statistics|
|Introduction to Mathematical Foundations|
|Introduction to Analytics & Data Science|
|Python Essentials (Core)|
|Operations with NumPy (Numerical Python)|
|Overview of Pandas|
|Cleansing Data with Python|
|Data Analysis Using Python|
|Data Visualization with Python|
|Statistical Methods & Hypothesis Testing|
Module 6: Tableau
|Data Handling & Summaries|
|Reports Development (Visuals in Tableau)|
Module 7: R For Data Science
|Using R with Databases|
|Data Visualization with R|
|Introduction to Statistics|
|Linear Regression: Solving Regression Problems|
Module 8: Alteryx
|Overview of the Alteryx Course and Fundamental Concepts|
|Using the Select Tool to Rename Fields, Change the Data Type|
|Understanding the User Environment and Alteryx Settings|
|Filtering Data/Data Processing|
|Blending/Joining Data from Different Sources|
Data Analytics Master Course
6 Months training and 2 months of internship.
Note: Internship is optional
49900 INR + 18% Taxes
Why IIM SKIILS:
- They offer certified courses which are 100% government authorized.
- All the courses are online, which means they offer flexible learnings.
- Data analytics course with IIM SKILLS is 100% focused on practical trainings by the experienced mentors who are industry experts and has a background of more than 12 years of experience.
- The mentors offer full support and guidance and are available 24*7 to resolve all your doubts and queries. The mentors not only train you but also help you in shaping your career by guiding you.
- Their weekly assignments give a practical exposure and train you ready for the professional world.
- With IIM SKILLS, you are offered with lifetime access to their learning materials, which means the access is not just limited during your course period, but you are accessible for lifetime.
- IIM SKILLS also have internship opportunities and guaranteed job placements.
Undoubtedly, this is why IIM SKILLS is highly rated and top ranking ed-tech company. They assure you to guide and support you in every aspect.
Who Can Enroll:
The data analytics course is best suitable for those who are graduates/ postgraduates/ professionals from IT, sales, banking etc. If you wish you can also enroll for their free demo class to get a basic concept on data analytics course, its purpose and how it can help you shaping your career. In addition to this, IIM SKILLS also supports in career guidance throughout and post you complete the course with them.
- Investment Banking Course
- Financial Modeling Course
- Digital Marketing Course
- SEO Course
- Technical Writing Course
- GST Course
- Content Writing Course
- Business Accounting And Taxation Course
You will gain experience in Data Analysis with the help of the advanced data analytics courses in Ahmedabad offered in association with IBM. Enroll in this Data Analyst course to work with R, Python, SQL databases, and data visualization tools in a corporate environment, while learning about cutting-edge analytics tools and techniques. The mentors are all trained and experienced by industry professionals.
You will gain knowledge in the rapidly expanding field of data analytics thanks to the advanced Data Analysis courses in Ahmedabad offered by Simplilearn. You can learn inferential and descriptive statistics, data blending, hypothesis testing, regression analysis, data extraction, and forecasting as part of the Data Analyst course. By utilizing Tableau and Power BI, learning how to organize data, and designing dashboards, you will also get insight into data visualization methods.
To help the non-technological employees understand the technicalities, the curriculum also focuses on them. You will learn the fundamentals of mathematics and how to use them in this data analyst program.
After completing this Data Analyst training, you will be certified as a Global Data Analyst thanks to this learning approach, which gives you a complete understanding of Data Analytics using demonstrations and projects through CloudLab.
- Acquire Practical Experience – More than 14 industry-focused tasks from Swiggy, Google, IBM, Zomato, etc
- Career Assistance – Create an appealing CV and get ready for interviews with suggestions and advice from industry trainers
- IBM specially conducts ‘Ask Me Anything’ class
- Communicate in Live online classes held by industry experts
- ‘JobAssist’ – This feature will help you in getting seen by leading hiring companies
IBM and ExcelR have teamed up to provide students and employees in the technology industry with high-quality upskilling prospects. The thorough data analytics courses in Ahmedabad were designed, developed, and introduced to satisfy market demands as well as the needs of people looking to pursue careers in fields of digital work where coding is not the standard. Utilize the world’s best data analytics certification program offered by the institute, backed by IBM, to become certified.
The technology covered in the course includes advanced Excel, Excel, Tableau, Power BI, SQL, and the fundamentals of Python and R. Along with theory classes, there are assignments and practical projects that assist you in putting the concepts you acquire into practice. All these positive points make ExcelR one of the best data analysis courses in Ahmedabad.
KnowledgeHut realizes that the big data analytics certification is only going to grow and is becoming the most pertinent in the data science field now than others. The emergence of data analytics is a hot favorite topic today and there is a huge deficit of knowledgeable and skilled experts in this field. As a result, the authenticity of the big data analytics courses in Ahmedabad offers numerous prospects for career growth for both individuals and organizations in the rapidly expanding field of data science.
In the highly-advanced data analysis courses in Ahmedabad, you will gain the fundamental knowledge of ingestion, data ETL and Apache Hadoop, and, lastly, processing with Hadoop tools. You will learn how to use the Pig framework to connect several data sets and analyze various types of data. You will know how to use Hive to simplify difficult queries, execute transformations, and arrange data into tables. You will gain the knowledge of how to use SQL and Impala to run real-time engaging analyses on massive data sets recorded in HDFS. How to choose the best Hadoop tool, accomplish interoperability, and control recurring workflows. These prove why KnowledgeHut is regarded as one of the top data analysis courses in Ahmedabad.
- Data Analytics Courses In India
- Data Analytics Courses In Mumbai
- Data Analytics Courses In Gurgaon
- Data Analytics courses in Guwahati
- Data Analytics Courses In Patna
- Data Analytics Courses in Nagpur
- Data Analytics Courses In Vadodara
- Data Analytics Courses in Trichy
- Data Analytics Courses in Trivandrum
- Data Analytics Courses in Varanasi
- Data Analytics Courses In Udaipur
5. Imarticus Learning
Imarticus Learning’s Data Analytics Courses in Ahmedabad are different from any other institute course because it was created in conjunction with the data analytics and science industry. It is intended to help you build the precise set of skills required by the majority of the largest employers of data scientists in the world. The institute’s curriculum includes capstone projects, practical and actual business assignments, pertinent case studies, and training from relevant industry experts to assist you in becoming a skilled data scientist. If you want to be a data scientist, then join Imarticus Learning’s vast data analysis courses in Ahmedabad.
- Obtain Job-Pertinent Skills – With the help of the institute’s detailed data analytics and machine learning course, you will be able to acquire the relevant skills that are necessary to succeed in the workplace
- Get Hired – Since the institute has more than 4200 placements, it ensures your employment
- Learn Online Live from Faculty – Using the live online trainer-led program, you will be able to learn smoothly and successfully
- Intense Assignment Work – Acquire the data science skills using 25 in-class, practical world assignments
6. ITS Data-Solutions Pvt Ltd
ITS or ITS Data-Solutions Pvt Ltd is one of the big names for pursuing data analytics courses in Ahmedabad. The institute offers one of the most intensive programs in data analytics. Since it believes that the students must learn from practical demonstrations, hence, most (80 percent) of the classes are practical, and, the remaining (20 percent) classes are reserved to make the students comprehend the fundamentals of Hadoop, which will also help them to succeed in the interview rounds. Once you complete the advanced data analysis courses in Ahmedabad, you get the following jobs and certifications: –
- Bigdata Analytics
- Bigdata Hadoop Developer
- Cloudera certification
- Hadoop Designer and Tester
- Two Practical Big Data Assignments Executed using Spark and Hadoop
- Practice Exercises on Cloudera Machines (offered during the training program only)
- Coach has partnered with Industry Leaders and now working at a top MNC as an Enterprise Data Warehouse Developer (EDWD)
- Trainer has more than six years of experience in the IT Industry
- Mock Interviews Preparations and Guidelines
- Assistance with Interviews and Certifications
Other Courses you Might want to Check:
- Content Writing Courses in Ahmedabad
- Digital Marketing Courses in Ahmedabad
- GST Courses in Ahmedabad
- Technical Writing Courses in Ahmedabad
- SEO Courses in Ahmedabad
- Business Accounting And Taxation Courses in Ahmedabad
- Financial Modeling Courses in Ahmedabad
Fingertips is a byword for success and dedication because it was established to satisfy the demands of the contemporary industry’s rising technology. The group of exceptionally ambitious technological experts began their adventure a few years ago and have since established themselves as one of India’s most rapidly expanding companies of data science intelligence solutions. It has established itself as a respected data analytics course in Ahmedabad, especially, in the technical training field to offer high-quality, industry-focused, tailored training in advancing technology. If you enroll in fingertips’ dedicated data analysis courses in Ahmedabad, then you will get the following advantages:-
- Smaller class sizes promote healthy student interaction and learning
- Learning Mechanism Based on Engagement and Activity
- For each student, there are regular tutor review sessions
- Exposure to Live Online Assignments with Pertinent Industry Knowledge
- 1:1 Training Session
- Unique Support for Learners Who Are Not Technical
- Frequent Doubt Clearing Classes by Experienced Faculty
- Regular Knowledge Checks and Evaluations by the Team
- Live Online Project Practice Exercises, Assignments, and Case Studies
- Plus 100 Assessments
- More Than 100 Projects and Assignments
- Prepare for Exclusive Interviews with the help of Industry Experts
- Experts conduct technical and human resources interviews
- Additional Assistance with Networking and Profile Building
- After training completion, A Specially Dedicated Job Seeking Portal Option
- 300 Plus Recruiting Partners
- Your entire program will be guided by a distinct instructor
- Short Batches for a Successful Learning Outcome
- Technical Support Team to Provide Assistance with Technical Issues
- Curriculum that is tailored to the needs of the industry
- Practical Experience in Practical World Projects Provided by Specialists
- Thorough Examination of international and national cases
- Capstone Projects under an Instructor with a Focus on the industry
- Interaction Frequently with Professionals and Industry Leaders
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What is the typical salary for a data analyst expert after finishing the Data Analytics Courses in Ahmedabad?
The average annual salary for a data analyst is about USD 61,000.
Q2. I’m a recent graduate or fresher. Am I eligible to register for the data analytics courses in Ahmedabad?
Because of the large disparity between the demand and supply for data analysts in the sector, employers are looking for individuals with varying levels of experience who are skilled in data analysis, especially freshers. For recent graduates, the field of data analytics has several job openings.
Q3. Which is the best Data Analysis course In Ahmedabad?
Choose any one of the above courses after careful research about the institute and you can look forward to a rewarding career.
A career in data analysis may suit you better if you love manipulating numbers to tackle challenging problems and have exceptional critical thinking skills. As a result, we can state that there is a good chance you will receive a respectable job offer if you complete data analysis and data analytics courses in Ahmedabad from one of the premier institutes.