Top 10 Data Analytics Courses In Bangalore With Practical Training
Do you need data analytics training in Bangalore? Then you should read this article. When choosing which one is best for you as a student or possible employer, you should be aware of the following information concerning each of these data analysis courses in Bangalore and also the curriculum choices they provide. With the use of in-depth information, the post aims to offer the top data analytics courses in Bangalore so that readers can fully comprehend the fundamentals of data analysis.
Developing innovations have made it possible to keep primary data in inexpensive capital reserves and more inventive extra chambers. Organizations may now research this data to understand global industry trends and advance their businesses. Based on past and present data, data analytics can forecast future occurrences.
What is Data Analytics?
Every day, businesses all around the world produce enormous amounts of data in the form of log files, web servers, transactional data, and different customer-related data. Social networking websites produce a huge quantity of data in addition to this.
To maximize value from their created data and make significant business choices, companies should use all of it. This goal is driven by data analytics. Data analytics is a method that is used to provide business projections by identifying hidden patterns and unnoticed trends, making connections, and learning useful information. As a consequence, your business operates more rapidly and efficiently. Businesses use a variety of modern tools and techniques for data analytics. This is data analytics for newcomers, to put it briefly.
Methods for Using Data Analytics
Let’s examine how to apply data analytics now that you are familiar with what it is.
Boosting Decision Making
Data analytics eliminates hunches and manual effort. whether it be selecting the appropriate content, organizing marketing initiatives, or creating goods. Organizations may utilize the data analytics insights they uncover to make wise decisions leading to better outcomes and pleased customers.
Improved Client Services
With the use of data analytics, you can tailor customer service to their needs. It also provides customization and improves relationships with customers. Data analysis may provide information about the preferences, problems, and more of the clientele. It allows you to recommend improved products and services.
You can improve productivity, reduce costs, and streamline business operations with the use of data analytics. By having a better grasp of what your audience wants, you may spend less time producing advertising and material that doesn’t appeal to them.
By using data analytics, you may discover a lot about how successful your efforts are. This helps them be refined for the greatest outcomes. Additionally, you can determine which potential customers are most likely to interact with promotion and develop into leads.
List of Top 10 Data Analytics Courses in Bangalore
Among the most desirable occupations in 2022 is data analysis. The top data analytics programs in Bangalore concentrate on gathering, processing, and storing information to high trends in future forecasts from unstructured and structured data. The top data analysis courses in Bangalore instruct students on how to handle datasets and derive valuable insights. After graduating from high school, many students choose to enrol in data analysis courses in Bangalore. We have compiled an exclusive list of the top data analysis courses in Bangalore if you’re looking for further information. So why do you still wait? Start reading the article right away and explore the listing of data analytics courses in Bangalore right now.
A reputable and well-known institution offering data analytics courses in Bangalore is 360DigitMG. The full data analytics life cycle is thoroughly covered in their course offerings in collaboration with IBM. They were founded in 2013 and currently provides excellent courses in a variety of subjects through 7 centers worldwide.
Let’s look at some information about their data analytics course:
- Data Visualization Introduction and Concepts
- Tableau Introduction and Tableau Architecture
- Exploring Data using Tableau
- Working with Data using Tableau
- Data Extraction and Blending
- Various Charts in Tableau (Basic to Advanced)
- Sorting – Quick Sort
- Sort from Headers, Legends, Axis, and Tool Bar;
- Sort by Fields, Nested Sort
- Groups, Sets, and Combined Sets
- Reference Lines, Bands, and Distribution
- Parameters – Dynamic Parameters, Parameter Actions
- Forecasting – Exponential Smoothing Technique
- Data Mining Unsupervised Learning – Clustering
- Calculated fields in Tableau
- Quick Table Calculations
- LOD Expressions
- Tableau Mapping Features
- Tableau – R Integration
- Tableau Interactive Dashboards, Dashboard Actions, Stories
- Tableau Certification Orientation
- What is Power BI?
- Transforming Data using Power BI Desktop
- Data Cardinality
- Data Modeling in Power BI Desktop
- Introduction to DAX
- Visualizing Your Data
- Advanced Visualization
- Power BI Dashboards
- Organization Packs, Security – Working with Others
- Statistical Analysis using Excel
- Business Moments
- Graphical Techniques using Excel
- Inferential Statistics
- Hypothesis Testing using Excel
- Entering and Editing Text and Formulas
- Woking with Basic Excel Functions
- Formatting Data in an Excel Worksheet
- Creating Basic Charts in excel
- Excel Functions
- Working with an Excel List
- List Functions
- Data Validation
- Pivot Tables
- Conditional Functions
- Lookup Functions
- Text-Based Functions
- What-IF Tools
- Understanding Excel Macros
- VBA Variables and Operators
- Automate Excel Formulas
- Working with VBA Forms
- What is Database
- Types of Databases
- DBMS vs RDBMS
- DBMS Architecture
- Three schema Architecture
- Install PostgreSQL
- Install MySQL
- Data Models
- DBMS Language
- ACID Properties in DBMS
- What is SQL
- SQL Data Types
- SQL Operators
- SQL Keys
- SQL Joins
- GROUP BY, HAVING, ORDER BY
- Subqueries with select, insert, update, delete statements?
- Views in SQL
- SQL Set Operations and Types
- SQL Triggers
- Introduction to NoSQL Concepts
- SQL vs NoSQL
- Varieties of NoSQL Data Models
- Utilize different data generation sources
- Activate the RDBMS to load, extract, modify, and remove the data.
- Use various SQL and NoSQL queries to analyze both structured and unstructured data.
- Become familiar with document-based and row-oriented database systems.
- Use data-driven, visual insights while making business choices.
- Create dashboards and reports with daily use in mind.
- Create real-time reports using streaming data to make informed business decisions.
Course Fee: INR 29,500
Email: [email protected]
ExcelR was established in 2014 and offers the top data analytics courses in Bangalore. The provision of excellent, top-notch seminars and online training has benefited both students and seasoned professionals all around the world. Excellent professors who are devoted to meeting industrial demands as a result of evolving technical breakthroughs make up the educational basis. Senior-level managers choose it as the best data analytics course in Bangalore since the instruction is dependable and assured.
To give students and computer workers high-quality upskilling opportunities, ExcelR and tech conglomerate IBM have partnered. The Data Analysis Courses in Bangalore have been designed to meet the demands of the industry as well as individuals looking to further their careers in a digital field where coding is not the norm.
- Business Statistics
- Excel: Basics to Advanced
- Power BI
- R Basics
- Python Basics
- Elite instructors from different MNCs
- 60+ case studies and assignments are required to guarantee practical experience.
- Authentic data projects
- Committed placement support
- 350+ business companies in a network
- Attend as many live online and classroom sessions as you like for one year.
- The cost of Steinbeis Certification is extra
Course Fee: INR 57,999 (classroom training) and INR 46,999 (online training)
Phone: +91 9686916061
Imarticus is a well-known teacher that provides Data analysis courses in Bangalore. Experts in the area created their Postgraduate program in Data Analytics and Machine Learning, which teaches Data Analytics from scratch to recent graduates who want to learn more about the subject.
- SQL Programming
- Python Programming
- Machine Learning with Python
- R and Data Science
- Big Data & Hadoop
- Big Data Analytics with Spark
- Data Visualization with Tableau
- Data Visualization with PowerBI
- Learning at your schedule using an online learning platform
- Your conceptual clarity will be tested via capstone projects.
- Tasks and projects for practice
- Numerous career services are available to help you get your ideal position.
- On weekdays and weekends, individual teaching is provided to batches.
- certain Interview opportunities
- Designed for recent graduates and early career professionals with 0–5 years of work experience
- Offers case studies created in collaboration with businesses to provide experience
- Weekday batches are for recent grads, and weekend batches are for early-working professionals.
- You are given case studies that are relevant to the industry to hone your analytical and problem-solving skills.
- To improve learning effectiveness and competitiveness, use real-world business issues.
Course Fee: 2,15,000
Email: [email protected]
You can Also Check For Other Courses:
- Content Writing Courses in Bangalore
- Digital Marketing Courses in Bangalore
- GST Certification Courses in Bangalore
- Technical Writing Courses in Bangalore
- SEO Courses in Bangalore
- BAT Courses in Bangalore
- Financial Modeling Courses in Bangalore
The finest data analytics course in Bangalore is Learnbay, which offers excellent data analytics training. In Bangalore, Learnbay is well-known for providing individualized data analytics training. The academic institution and IBM 2019 have a partnership, and the data analytics courses in Bangalore have aided gifted candidates who aspire to work in data analytics. People from several nations have successfully started their data analytics professions.
- Preparatory Classes (Programming + Maths)
- Python for Data Science
- Applied Statistics
- Advance Machine Learning
- Deep Learning
- Reinforcement Learning
- Computer Vision
- Explainable Ai and Risk Management
- Data Analytics Course TOOLS
- IBM has approved certification.
- Developed for working individuals who want to advance their careers
- We provide guaranteed job recommendations.
- To guarantee that all students are on an equal footing, special sessions are offered for those without programming backgrounds.
- This course is approved by the industry for global certification.
- The students are assigned 2 capstone assignments and more than 12 industry projects to help them fully comprehend the discipline of data analytics.
- You will be able to complete more than 12 projects for genuine industries.
- There is a domain optional speciality option.
- To help you find your dream job, consider resume consultations, practice interviews, and job recommendations.
- Both loans and credit card EMIs are provided without charge to students.
Course Fee: INR 59,000 + Taxes
Email: [email protected]
For data analytics training and certifications that apply to the industry, AnalytixLabs is the finest option in Bangalore. The educational organization has been providing students from all backgrounds with a wide range of painstakingly crafted curricula since 2011. Numerous candidates have been helped by AnalytixLabs, which offers the top data analytics courses in Bangalore, to land coveted positions in data analysis, machine learning, and artificial intelligence.
- Building Blocks and Data Analytics with Excel
- Data Analytics with SQL
- Data Analytics & Visualization with Tableau
- Automation with VBA (eLearning)
- One-on-one guidance and guaranteed job assistance
- Industry-driven instruction crafted for candidates at various levels
- Experience-based education for practical, hands-on projects
- lengthy post-class sessions to support doubts
Course Fee: INR 20,000 + Taxes
Phone No: +91 9555219007
5. Jigsaw Academy
Jigsaw Academy received the Institute of Eminence designation from the University Grants Commission (UGC) in July 2018. They have been providing a top-notch education for years.
By educating individuals in subjects like Data analytics, Data science, cybersecurity, cloud computing, and software development, Jigsaw Academy has established a stellar reputation. IIM Indore has accredited this training facility, which also holds accreditation from Jigsaw Academy, Manipal University, Hacker University, and IIM Indore.
The Full-stack Data science program at Jigsaw Academy in Bangalore offers courses in data analytics. Data interpretation, data manipulation, data integration, descriptive analytics, predictive analytics, statistical analysis, and data visualization are just a few of the crucial topics covered in the course.
Let’s Examine the Specifics of Their Postgraduate Data Analytics Course:
- Programming for Data Science
- Statistical Techniques for Data Science
- Data Scrapping and Data Wrangling
- Data Analysis and Visualization
- Big Data Technologies
- Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligence
- 100% placement assurance after course completion
- Several small projects to get some real-world experience
- Qualifications: Graduates with at least 50% in a reputable university a college or institution that offers Mathematics, Statistics, or programming as a topic
- In a short amount of time, become familiar with the details of data science.
- Take time to educate yourself on cutting-edge technology like artificial intelligence, machine learning, and neural networks.
- Learn how to use Jupyter Notebook, SQL, Tableau, MongoDB, and other tools.
- Build three little projects to get practical experience.
- Completing one capstone project will help you better understand the nuances of data analytics.
- Opportunities for internships are made available upon satisfactory completion of the course.
- Guaranteed placements to help you land the job of your dreams
Course Duration: 11 months
Course Fee: INR 4,95,000 + Taxes
Phone: +91 90199 97000
Email: [email protected]
With a joint venture with IBM, Simplilearn offers courses in data analytics and data science. IBM’s primary responsibility is to prepare students for careers in corporate data analytics. The majority of the money invested by IBM, a reputable university, goes toward research and development.
The Data analyst Master Program is the name of the course. You will learn how to master regression analysis, data blending, data extraction, forecasting, hypothesis testing, descriptive and inferential statistics, and more in this course. The technologies covered in this course include Python, Pandas, NumPy, Scipy, Power BI, R, and Tableau, and the learners will get to study data visualization with Tableau and Power BI.
- Introduction to Data Analytics Course
- Business Analytics with Excel
- Programming Basics and Data Analytics with Python
- Tableau Training
- Data Analyst Capstone
- 220+ Hours of Live Interaction
- 12 + Tools Covered
- 15+ Real-life Projects
- Job Assistance
Course Fee: INR 54,000
7. Besant Technologies
In Bangalore, one of the top institutions offering data analytics training is Besant Technologies. It offers interactive training classes online in addition to in-person training events. The Besant Technologies data analytics master’s degree covers a variety of topics, including the R programming language, big data, statistics, and machine learning.
- Business Statistics
- Excel: Basics to Advance
- Power BI
- Python Basics
- 100+ hours of Practical Training
- 6 industry projects with various caestudies
- Trainers with data analytics professional expertise
- Life-time access to recordings and self-paced classes
- After successful completion of the course, certification is awarded.
- Interview Job portal unlimited access
IIT-Bangalore founded UpGrad as a facility to provide studies in analytics, marketing, management, law, and other fields. The Executive PG Program in Data Science is the name of one of their data analytics programs.
- Data Analysis using Excel
- Introduction to Python
- Data Analysis using SQL
- Math for Data Science
- Inferential Statistics
- Hypothesis Testing
- Advanced SQL
- Credit EDA Case Study
- Python Bootcamp
- For working professionals only
- IIT Bangalore graduates
- Career assistance
- Job Support
- Languages & tools for programming
Duration: 12 months
Course Fee: ₹2,99,000/-
We may take a variety of career-oriented courses from technical expertise through NIIT, an online university that has been operating for a very long time. This Institute’s success in the market is a result of the excellent courses they provide. Additionally, it offers the top training programs in data analytics.
Data analysis and Visualization with Excel and Power BI is the name of the course. Learn the course while using Excel for Data Analysis and Visualization, according to the course module outline. by employing user-defined formulae and built-in functions in Excel for data analysis. Excel Data Analysis Tool Pack for Data Analysis, Excel Chart Design, and Chart Customization.
The NIIT offers a distinctive curriculum and study guides created by the organization. Their courses combine in-person instruction with studying through apps. The Courses are instructed by Faculty with Industry Experience. You may get the faculty help in online learning using the app. Tools that can be applied practically with the course material provide you with the opportunity to improve and influence your learning
- Data Visualization
- Data Transformations in Power BI.
- Data analysis using Excel
- Data Visualization in Power BI Desktop
- Data Transformation
- Learning in the classroom and using apps
- Assistance from faculty
- Instructors with industry expertise
- Application in projects on the spot
- Career support
- Hybrid Education
Course Duration: 38 Hours (Classroom learning) & 36 Hours (Online-based learning).
Course Fee: 30000 – 1,00,000 INR
FAQs on data analytics courses In Bangalore
You have a lot of questions regarding data analytics courses in Bangalore, the top institutes, and the benefits of enrolling in the best programs available. To fully grasp anything, you’ll need to read the complete article. For your convenience, we have added the FAQs where we can answer the questions related to data analytics courses in Bangalore
Q1. Which institution offers the finest data analytics courses in Bangalore?
In this post, we have provided specific information on each institute. You can join any of them that most closely matches your needs and requirements. The list of top 10 data analytics courses in Bangalore includes all of them.
Q2. How much does the data analytics course cost?
Depending on the university and course level you choose the cost of data analytics courses in Bangalore varies from INR 30,000 to INR 5,00,000.
Q3. What qualifications are necessary to succeed as a data analyst?
Your aptitude for analysis and problem-solving is highly valued in the field of data analytics. You will be able to swiftly understand the ideas of data analytics and establish yourself in that sector with the assistance of your understanding of mathematics, statistics, and programming languages like Python and R.
Q4. I want to become a Data Analyst, but don’t wish for offline classes, do they also offer online courses?
Yes. Nearly all of the top universities that provide Data Analytics courses in Bangalore have both live and recorded online sessions available. Even if you are unable to attend the classroom sessions, you are still able to study at your speed. Take your time studying, turn in your assignments on time, and earn your certification. They do have options for online sessions for those who are working and can’t take offline sessions for obvious reasons.
The top 10 data analytics courses in Bangalore are listed above, along with the institutions that provide them. The market and industries are fast changing as a result of digitalization and globalization to meet the expectations and requirements of the new era. One such field that is popular with both students and working professionals is data analytics. These days, there is a strong need for professional data analysts.
Experts in data analytics who can support decision-making and have excellent analytical abilities are needed by businesses. Hope the article proves helpful and informational. The institutes listed in the article are shortlisted after detailed research to make it easy for you to select the right institutes for the data analytics courses in Bangalore. The institutes listed are highly ranked and the most preferred choices for the data Analysis courses in Bangalore.