Top 6 Data Analytics Courses In Trivandrum With Live Training
Data science or data analysis is a new and booming field that has massive scope not just for today but also for the future. Hence, we are going to ask some questions which are as follows. Are you looking to change your career and become a data analyst or data scientist? If yes, then the second question that strikes our minds is are you searching for data analytics courses in Trivandrum? If yes, then you have to read this article, as here, we will be listing down the best data analytics courses in Trivandrum, the definition of data analytics, the demand and scope of data analytics, different forms of data analytics, duties, and responsibilities of a data analyst, how much a data analyst receives and the skills required for the position. First, we will mention the definition of data analytics.
Definition of Data Analytics Courses in Trivandrum
Analyzing raw data to draw inferences about it is known as data analytics.
The ever-increasing scope and demand for data analysts
The demand for data analysts is rising as companies enhance their analytics capabilities. According to a prediction made by the International Data Corporation (IDC) in August, the market for big analytics and data software was expected to be worth USD 66.8 billion this year and grow at an 8.7% CAGR throughout 2024.
Future Demand and Scope of Data Analytics Courses in Trivandrum and India
The data analytics market in India has a bright future for several reasons. A career in business analytics is rewarding and offers a range of opportunities for personal and professional growth. Understanding statistical procedures, business expertise, big data, mathematical prowess, and logical thinking are just a few of the innate skills needed to become an expert in data analytics. The capacity for business situation analysis and creative problem-solving is also crucial.
Big data is widely used in India, guaranteeing future demand growth, better salaries, and many more jobs. Analytics can significantly alter the existing business environment by collecting a large quantity of data, inspiring innovative methods, extending business models, and boosting a company’s entire development and growth. This demonstrates the fantastic job options that the prospect of data analytics in India presents.
What Are the Functions of a Data Analyst?
A data analyst cleans, interprets, and collects data sets so that they can discover a solution to a problem or offer a response to a query. They are found working in different fields, including business, finance, medicine, government, criminal justice, and science.
A General Overview of Functions and Duties That Are Carried Out by a Data Analytics Courses in Trivandrum
A data analyst organizes information on logistics, market research, sales numbers, other behaviors, or linguistics. They rely on technical know-how to ensure accurate and high-quality data. After that, data is arranged, examined, and presented in a way that aids individuals, organizations, and companies in making informed and better decisions.
- Using automated tools to collect data from primary and secondary sources
- Removing corrupted data, fixing coding errors, and related issues
- Reorganizing and displaying data in a readable fashion, as well as building and maintaining data systems and databases
- Assessing to determine the quality and meaning of the data
- To filter data, identify, and fix coding issues, review reports and performance indicators
- Identifying, analyzing, and figuring out patterns and trends in complex data sets that could be helpful for forecast and diagnosis with the help of statistical tools
- Assigning a numerical figure on significant business functions so that business success can be assessed and compared over time
- Analyzing local, national, and global trends that may affect the company and the sector
- Producing management reports based on relevant data that include forecasts, trends, and patterns
Different Forms of Data Analytics Course Professionals in Trivandrum
Health Care and Medical Analyst
Analysts in the healthcare and medical field use data from a wide range of sources to improve healthcare outcomes. They frequently concentrate on the business side of medicine, enhancing patient care, or streamlining operations
Market Research Analyst
Market research analysts acquire and evaluate data about customers and rivals. Market research professionals analyze the condition of the market to predict future sales of a product or a service. They assist companies in figuring out what customers want in terms of goods, services, or products, who will buy them, and how much they will charge.
Data is used by business analysts to offer business insights and make suggestions for changes to companies and other organizations. Business analysts may identify problems in organizational structures, IT processes, and employee development, to name a few. As companies strive to boost overall proficiency and reduce expenses, business analytics is increasingly becoming a critical component of how businesses function.
Business Intelligence Analyst
An analyst of business intelligence (BI) evaluates data and other information to assist companies in making wise business decisions. They might collect, clean up, and analyze information on a company’s revenue, sales, market intelligence, or indicators of customer engagement. They could also need to build data models and tools for data monitoring or visualization.
Operations Research Analyst
Operations research analysts are experienced problem solvers that provide solutions that help organizations and companies to operate more productively and efficaciously. They do this by utilizing advanced problem-solving approaches including optimization, mathematical modeling, data mining, and statistical analysis
Information and data are analyzed by intelligence analysts to identify and resolve security concerns. Databases, field reports, and internal and external statistics are examples of information sources. For action plans to be formulated and information to be synthesized, analysts need to have good research, understanding, and analytical skills.
These Were a Few of the Duties and Tasks Carried Out by Analysts in Many Fields
Must-Need Skills to Be a Data Analytics Course Professional in Trivandrum
You Must Possess The Following Skills to Be a Successful Data Analyst:
- Data preparation and cleansing
- Data inspection and analysis
- Statistics expertise
- Data analysis and visualization
- Dashboards and reports
- Speaking and writing
- Subject-matter expertise
- Problem-solving attitude
Average Salary of Data Analytics Course Professionals in Trivandrum and India
A data analyst in India typically earns Rs. 10 lakhs per year. Your salary increases as you gain more work experience. Data analysts commonly earn up to Rs. 15 lakhs annually with more than five years of experience. Senior data analysts with more than 10 years of experience could earn above 20 lakhs annually.
Other Courses you Might want to Check:
- Content Writing Courses in Trivandrum
- Digital Marketing Courses in Trivandrum
- GST Certification Courses in Trivandrum
- SEO Courses in Trivandrum
- BAT Courses in Trivandrum
Top Six Data Analytics Courses in Trivandrum
Course Name: Advanced Post Graduate data analytics courses in Trivandrum
Simplilearn is one of the best online Bootcamp and online programs educational platforms in India that provide training in a variety of courses like digital marketing, cyber security, quality management, and, many more. For those who have an interest in the field of data science and data analytics, the world’s top-ranked online Bootcamp has comprehensive data analytics courses in Trivandrum that will broaden your skill set and increase your career capacity.
Offered in collaboration with IBM and teamwork with Purdue University, utilizes specialist faculty and practical-world projects to make concepts come to reality. With its data analytics course, you will gain a comprehensive knowledge of critical data science and data analytics technologies. During the course, you will learn about the usage of different tools like Python, SQL, Power BI, and, R. As soon you complete the program, you will be able to market yourselves as a data analytics professional.
Why You Should Enroll in The Advanced Data Analysis Course in Trivandrum
- Purdue’s Educational Brilliance – Combined certification from Simplilearn and Purdue University
- IBM’s Sector Ability – Get IBM certifications for courses taken at IBM, and access IBM masterclasses
- Career Supervising – Build your resume and be ready for interviews with helpful advice from specialists in the field
- Practical Experience – More than 14 projects from companies like Zomato, IBM, Google, and others that are pertinent to the industry
- Membership in the Alumni Association and Professional Program certificate
- Specialized IBM hackathons and Ask Me Anything sessions
- Live online classes with eight times more interaction between students and industry trainers
- Capstone projects spanning three fields and more than 14 data analytics projects with industry datasets from Lyft, World Bank, Google PlayStore, and other sources
- Master Classes conducted by IBM specialists and Purdue faculty
- By utilizing Simplilearn’s JobAssist, you might catch the interest of top employers.
Course Name: Advanced Data Analytics Certification Training Course in Trivandrum
Your quest for a career that doesn’t require coding is over right now. The hottest career path that requires no coding is the data analyst course with Tableau, MySQL, Excel, and Power BI. To give students and technical employees high-standard upskilling opportunities, the technology conglomerate IBM and ExcelR have teamed up.
The Advanced Data Analysis Course in Trivandrum has been designed, developed, and, launched to meet the requirements of the industry as well as individuals who want to develop a profession in a tech field where coding is not the standard.
Obtain certification by completing the IBM-powered, world-class Data Analytics Courses in Trivandrum offered by the institute. Technologies including Power BI, Advanced Excel, Tableau, Excel SQL, and the fundamentals of Python and R will be covered in the Data Analyst Course. In addition to theory sessions, some practical tasks and projects assist you in putting the concepts you learn to use.
Why You Should Enroll in This Program
- Jump aboard and take the next step toward landing the dream job
- Elite trainers from various multinational companies
- 60+ projects and case studies are required to ensure practical experience
- Practical data projects
- Devoted placement support
- A network comprising more than 350 corporate companies
- Industry-best trainers
- Individualized course syllabus
- Access to e-learning
- Obtain experience from live online assignments
- After-training help
- Job Placement help
- Peer Help
Data Analytics Courses In Noida
Data Analytics Courses In Mumbai
Data Analytics Courses In Gurgaon
Data Analytics Courses In Delhi
Having established itself in 2013, 360DigiTMG is a training division of Innodatatics Inc., a US-based IT services company that offers creative solutions to business problems. The institute provides various IT and software-related courses like data science, AI, Machine Learning, Cloud Computing, and, many more. The institute’s advanced data analytics courses in Trivandrum are regarded as one of the best in the town to learn.
This training program will make you equipped with the appropriate knowledge of data analyzing tools like SQL/NoSQL, Excel, and data visualization tools such as Power BI and Tableau. While Power BI and tableau are used to process the data and show visual stories to customers, SQL/NoSQL is utilized to handle the data recorded in Database Management software.
An in-depth discussion is provided on ideas such as exploratory data analysis, data preparation, and data cleaning. With the use of real-world examples, important ideas like Data Mining of Unstructured (Big Data) and structured (RDBMS) data are illustrated. Advanced Excel helps with data proficiency concepts and will shorten working hours.
The primary goal of the course is to provide you with a general understanding of the many methods used to handle large data sets by using data analytics. You are allowed to evaluate how these technologies, which are employed in the processing and storing of enormous amounts of data, are applied. In this module, the students will learn how to build visual storytelling with the use of Tableau and Power BI capabilities, as well as the many methodologies used to analyze both unorganized and organized data. Professionals looking to learn more about frequently used Data frameworks in-depth should register for this course.
The three-month advanced data analysis courses in Trivandrum will teach the important tools of NoSQL, Tableau, SQL, Power BI, and advanced Excel concepts. Large datasets housed in database management systems like relational database management systems or document-based database systems will be taught to collect, acquire, alter, and analyze.
To provide findings in simpler and more presentable visual formats, they will also be exposed to several concepts for representing the data on the serving layer. The course includes a variety of related case studies that help the students resolve challenging business issues and boost the company’s profitability.
Based in the central part of the city, Endure is one of the best software training institutes for Data Analysis Courses in Trivandrum. Regardless of where learners come from, it succeeds in assisting them in obtaining the skills they need to create a successful career for themselves.
Since the institute offers one of the best data analytics courses in Trivandrum, several students have been successfully placed in various companies after receiving data analytics training from Endure. As soon as you finish the advanced data analysis courses in Trivandrum, the institute will offer a data analytics certification and place you in big companies. For teaching data analytics to professionals and students, Endure is well regarded. Students can learn whenever it is convenient for them and Endure is one of Kerala’s top training centers for data analytics.
Focused IT Academy, also known as FITA, is a well-known Placement and training company run by IT experts with more than ten years of experience in top MNC companies. The comprehensive Data Analytics Courses in Trivandrum offered by the institute include the study of foundational topics like data analysis using statistics and machine learning, data manipulation, data communication, and information visualization, as well as comprehending data at scale and working with big data.
Its trainers will provide an array of thorough hands-on demos of Python and thorough descriptions of predictive modeling and advanced statistics. Both unsupervised and supervised machine learning methods will be taught to the students. The institute’s experts offer interview preparation and industry-based projects which prepares the trainees for the industry.
Course Highlights & Why Should You Pursue FITA’s Advanced Data Analysis Courses in Trivandrum
- Students can learn, comprehend, and put big data analytics into practice in this course, which also covers the research of modern computer technologies
- The students will be able to develop pertinent programming skills with diligent study of the program
- To impart skills with statistical data analysis, the faculty will conduct several demos
- Students will acquire the capacity to access and build data-based models after complete and demanding learning of the course
- With the aid of expert statistical software, the students will be able to perform statistical analyses successfully
- The training will provide the students with the chance to show off their data management abilities.
- The students will use data science methods and concepts to address issues in real-life scenarios
- Students will gain proficiency in the analysis of data findings for the target audience in spoken, written, and, oral forms with the aid of ongoing learning evaluations
- The ability to create and apply relevant data analysis models to uncover elusive business solutions will be shown by the students
- To appropriately create and utilize data analysis, the learners will be able to comprehend the execution of computing theory languages and algorithms
- You will learn from sector experts who are passionate about imparting their knowledge to students. Get direct training from the experts.
- Get the chance to work on projects that are ongoing so that you can gain valuable experience. Increase your likelihood of being hired by displaying your project experience
- Obtain FITA certification. Also, prepare yourself to pass international certifications.
- In addition to being reasonable, the course fee can be paid in installments
- Flexible Curriculum timings, mode, and type
- Agreements and MOUs with more than 1500 small and medium-sized companies to provide you with possibilities to advance and start your career
KnowledgeHut is conscious that the big data analytics certification will continue to expand and is presently more pertinent than other certifications in the data science area. The advent of data analytics is a popular topic right now, yet this area is severely lacking in qualified and skilled professionals. Because of this, the big data analytics courses in Trivandrum offer many opportunities for career progression for both people and companies in the rapidly evolving field of data science.
You will learn the foundations of ingestion, data ETL, and Apache Hadoop in the very advanced data analysis courses in Trivandrum before moving on to processing with Hadoop tools. You will discover how to connect different data sets and analyze various sorts of data using the Pig framework.
You will understand how to utilize Hive to carry out conversions, order data into tables, and streamline tricky questions. You will learn how to implement interactive practical analyses on huge data sets that are stored in HDFS with the help of SQL and Impala. How to reach interoperability, pick the appropriate Hadoop tool, and manage recurrent workflows. These reveal why KnowledgeHut is currently recognized as one of India’s top data analysis training programs.
- 30 hours of rigorous training on Big Data frameworks and Big Data
- A comprehensive course of study with a strong emphasis on the HIVE, PIG, etc. frameworks
- Case studies and practical exercises let you learn about real-world applications
- Understand the various linkages and Hadoop Ecosystems in detail
- Gain an understanding of the concepts with projects and comprehensive surveys on each topic
- Acquire access to free online learning for 100 plus courses
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. On average, how much money does a professional data analyst make annually?
A data analyst in India earns an average salary of Rs. 10- 15 lakhs
Q2. What are my career prospects as a data analyst on the job market after I complete the data analytics courses in Trivandrum?
Today, data analysts serve as the foundation of crucial corporate decisions. The price of recruiting data analysis experts is high, and as more data are generated from new sources, demand will only climb. You may want to think about a career as a business analyst consultant, research analyst, manager, project manager, or data analyst, among other options. You can choose from a broad range of careers and organizations, such as those in retailing, banking, telecommunications, e-commerce, sales, and finance.
Q3. What are the top skills of Data analysts?
The top skills of Data analysts are as follows:
- Machine Learning
- Managing data
- Data Cleaning, and others
If you have a sharply critical attitude and enjoy utilizing numbers to solve difficult problems, a career in data analytics and data analysis may be right for you. We can therefore infer that you have a decent probability of obtaining a job offer after you complete data analysis courses in Trivandrum. Hope the above article provides all the information and details for data analysis courses.
Hi I am Puneeth. I am a Software Tester and looking to switch career to data analyst. The given said words in the article,”” Big data is widely used in India, guaranteeing future demand growth, better salaries, and many more jobs. Analytics can significantly alter the existing business environment by collecting a large quantity of data, inspiring innovative methods, extending business models, and boosting a company’s entire development and growth. This demonstrates the fantastic job options that the prospect of data analytics in India presents.” are very true and hence planning to make transition. Thanks for the article put up in this regard. It proved helpful.