Top 6 Online Business Accounting and Taxation Courses
Want to learn about the online business accounting and taxation courses? Let’s break this line into two parts and understand business accounting and taxation separately to conclude what a BAT course may look like eventually? Businesses are interacting with the stakeholders to receive profit. It is meeting others’ needs to satisfy oneself. But there is a unique language that any business speaks to make informed decisions regarding the enterprise. That language is accounting. When learning about online business accounting and taxation courses, remember that the curriculum teaches you the language of a business and the laws that the company follows.
The words used to form the language of accounting are financial pieces of information which, when measured, can answer questions such as –
- The total cash required to settle the bills and taxes and provide wages to the employees?
- Is the business making a profit or getting engulfed in a loss?
- The daily, monthly, or yearly expenses that the enterprise generates.
- Whether customers are paying the company on time?
Business accounting, in simple words, is a thorough analysis of the daily transactions done to keep track of the financial health of a business. The business accountants act as a backbone of any corporation because their responsibilities include-
- Evaluating and compiling accounting transactions
- Preparing the budget
- Computing taxes
- Readying tax returns
- Auditing financial transactions
- Reporting on the company’s financial state
There are some other preferable choices for online courses:
- Online Financial Modeling Courses
- Online GST Certification Courses
- Online Content Writing Courses
- Online Technical Writing Courses
- Online Digital Marketing Courses
- Online SEO Courses
Tax is a mandatory financial cost that any taxpayer pays to the government. So when talking about business accounting, it deals with finances and financial statements. In contrast, taxation deals with tax preparation, tax returns, and much more. Some rules and regulations surround taxation and therefore become imperative to have a hold over the concepts of taxation.
The idea behind studying taxation is that the rules and regulations related to taxation change regularly. Therefore, it is essential to know the tax laws so that the company never fails to comply with the tax laws.
Know more about the BAT Course Details
Now that you are looking for a course that can tell you about online business accounting and taxation courses. It is imperative for you to study the various course curriculum of the BAT course. You will then get acquainted with the diverse concepts covered in the lessons and predict what you learn from the curriculum. Therefore some of the best BAT Business Accounting and Taxation courses in India are as follows-
1. IIM SKILLS
Practical knowledge is imperative to understanding accounting and taxation. When wanting to jump into learning about online business accounting and taxation courses, who can be better than IIM SKILLS. The profound institute is constantly laying a strong foundation for students since 2015.
Let’s first recall the two main types of taxes. Business, accounting, and reforms in the tax system such as GST have opened gates for plenty of work opportunities. IIM SKILLS has not been oblivious of this idea.
Therefore, the institute has created a comprehensive course for people who want to learn the know-how of Business accounting and taxation. The mastery-level course is constructed keeping in mind the needs of both freshers and working professionals. More so, they also do provide the best online GST courses and financial modeling courses in India.
Course Name: Master BAT Course
Course Duration: 3 months
Course Fees: INR 49,900
Download Business Accounting and Taxation Course Curriculum
FIND WHY 20,000+ PEOPLE LOVE IIM SKILLS
The curriculum for the GST practitioner course is as follows-
- The fundamentals of Accounting
- Elementary knowledge of Taxation
- Goods and Services Tax
- The need for accounting in Tally
- What is TDS?
- The principles of TDS
- How knowledge of TDS is crucial for Tally?
- The Know-how of Payroll
- The components of Payroll
- Learning about income tax
- Income tax in Tally
- The basic and advanced concepts of Excel
- MIS reporting
Some features of this course-
- Certificate upon the completion of the course
- On-the-spot doubt clearance
- Gaining in-depth knowledge about Business accounting, taxation and GST returns.
- Getting a theoretical and practical understanding of Business accounting and taxation
- Training is given by industry experts
- Back up classes so that the learners miss nothing.
Professional Courses from IIM SKILLS
- Digital Marketing Course
- SEO Course
- Technical Writing Course
- GST Course
- Content Writing Course
- Financial Modeling Course
- CAT Coaching
Contact: +919580740740, [email protected]
Are you trying to understand online business accounting and taxation courses because you want to be a part of rigorous learning and become a successful accounting professional? In that case, this PG Diploma course by EduPristine is what you need to thrive in the industry.
Course Name: PG Program in Business Accounting and Taxation
Course Duration: 192 hours
The course structure is as follows-
- Fundamentals of accounting
- Basics of accounting in Tally
- Terms used in real life Accounting
- Keeping an account on the business transactions
- Tracking the flow of business transactions
- What are the components of financial statements?
- Setting up Tally
- How to record all business transactions?
- Which are the alternative ways to assess accounts?
- The fundamentals of GST
- The basics of GST in Tally
- How to register under GST?
- The various types and rates of GST
- How is invoicing done under GST?
- How to reply and receive GST notices?
- Preparing a GST return and filing
- What is direct taxation in Tally?
- Comprehending Income Tax Act
- Which are the various modes of payment of tax
- Knowhow of FDR interest
- Learning about the computation of tax liability
- How to generate TDS reports
- The components of payroll
- What is the role of the HR and payroll departments?
- Learning about the payroll cycle
- What do we mean by statutory deductions?
- How to set up Tally for payroll?
- Learning Excel for accounting
- What is the importance of MS Excel in an accountant’s life?
- Shortcut and Excel formulas
- How to make the aging report?
- Learning to finalize the financial statements
- Following the layout of the cash flow statement
- The know-how of ratio analysis
- Learning about the BUSY software
- How to set up the busy software?
- Learning about the extraction of GST report
- The idea behind posting transactions
- What is SAP?
- Learning about the uses of SAP
- Managing the cash and credit
- Management of delivery and invoice
- Comprehending liquidity management
- Learning about customer and vendor management
- An understanding of business communication skills
- The importance of Interpersonal communication
- Learning about Email communication
- Mastering virtual communication
- A workshop for resume writing and interview
If the course structure has sparked an interest in you, contact EduPristine at:
Tel: +91 8828322444
Email: [email protected]
Check out the Best Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in India
3. National Institute of Financial Markets:
What are online business accounting and taxation courses? That will only get clarified when you enroll in one of India’s best training centers for e-accounting. NIFM can be the best search result of your query if you look over the course structure.
Course Name: Diploma in Financial Accounting, Auditing & Taxation
Course Duration: 6 months
Course Fees: Rs, 45000+GST(one time fee) / Rs. 55,000+GST(4 installments)
The course structure is as follows-
- The fundamentals of accounting
- The process of accounting
- What is a bank reconciliation statement?
- Learning about depreciation accounting
- Comprehending sole proprietorship
- What is a partnership firm?
- Learning about The dissolution of a partnership firm
- An introduction to the IT of Companies
- The basics of GST
- The time place, and value of supply
- What is an input tax credit?
- GST on work contract
- Learning about GST invoicing and E-way bills
- Understanding GST returns monthly, quarterly, and annually
- The penalties under GST
- The GST rates
- The latest amendments in GST
- Learning about the concept of TDS or TCS
- The rates and deductions under TDS or TCS
- The idea behind the generation of challans and payments
- An insight to Tally ERP 9 with GST
- Company Group and ledger creation
- Knowing about the sale and purchase entry with GST
- The debit and credit note
- Learning to create a balance sheet
- The entry and adjustments in TDS or TCS
- GST reports and adjustments
- RCM entry in Tally
- RCM payments and adjustments
- The basics of income tax
- What is exempt income?
- The latest Income Tax slab
- What are the penalties under Income Tax?
- Generating challan and payment of tax
- What is advance tax?
- What is the concept of auditing?
- Learning about the objective behind auditing
- The various types of auditing
- Knowing about the different audit programs
- Internal and statutory audit
- Cost and secretarial audit
- What is an auditor’s report?
If you wish to connect with the National Institute of financial markets to learn about online business accounting and taxation courses then –
Tel: 09910300590/ 011-45646322
Email: [email protected]
People Also Read: Popular Accounting Interview Questions and Answers
4. The Institute of Professional Accounts(IPA):
Do you want to know about online business accounting and taxation courses to confirm that you have guaranteed placement after completing the course? Then you can undoubtedly count on IPA. IPA is a government-registered institute that 5000+ students trust.
Course Name: Diploma in Accounting Finance Taxation
Course Duration: 250 hours(12 months)
The curriculum of the Diploma in Accounting Finance Taxation course is as follows-
- The fundamentals of computer
- The know-how of the Windows operating system
- Training in MS Word, MS PowerPoint, and MS Excel
- Fundamentals of manual financial accounting
- Learning about voucher preparation daybook writing
- Understanding cash book preparation and Ledger writing
- Stock register
- Purchase register preparation
- Sales register preparation
- Invoice preparation
- Purchase and sales order
- The preparation of trading, profit, and loss
- How to prepare cheque and deposit slips
- Balance sheet review and analysis
- Learning about Tally ERP accounting software
- Understanding BUSY software
- An introduction to Income Tax
- Learning about the various heads of income such as (salary income, income from capital gains)
- How to file the return under Income Tax?
- Online application for PAN
- Learning E-filing of income tax return
- Comprehending the concept of TDS
- How to generate TDS challan and filing of TDS Returns?
- An insight into Income Tax computation
- A training for filing income tax return and E-TDS return online
- The importance of a permanent account number(PAN)
- The various techniques for tax return filing
- Learning to prepare (form 16) online and manually
- How to prepare challan 281 and 280 both manually and via computer?
- Learning about the income tax notice in scrutiny cases under section 143
- Understanding the tax audit procedure and laws
- The fundamentals of provident fund
- Understanding the labor laws
- How to file for provident fund registration?
- Filing various forms of ESI for claims
- The know-how of the ROC Registrar of Companies
- The formalities and the procedures to create a new company registration
- Filing Registrar of companies annual return with MCA software
- The various drafting techniques of memorandum of association and articles of association
- The different types of auditing such as (statutory audit, internal audit, and cost audit)
- The method of preparing audit reports
- Learning about tax audit and their impact
- How to draft tax audit report
- An introduction to cost audit
- How to prepare an audit report under the Companies Act?
- Learning about E-Commerce and banking
- What is Internet banking?
- The various E-Commerce websites and their functions
- The concept of payment gateways
- The procedures for online payment
- What is CC Avenue, pay money, and Bhim?
- The concept of check
- How to receive money online?
- Opening and operating a savings account?
- Current account vs. draft account
- Cash credit account
- Procedure for applying Tu long term loans
- Availing the long term loans
- How to evaluate the working capital loans
- Learning the concepts of share trading and Demat account
- The Portfolio Management Service
- The stock exchange software
- Learning letter writing skills
- Training on business and administration skills
- Learning about the direct and the indirect tax
- How to register under GST
- What are a supply and the scope of supply?
- The time and value of supply
- The structure of the tax rate
- How to invoice under the GST regime
- Learning about the payment of taxes
- What are the consequences of non-compliance and compliance rating
- The various GST returns such as (GSTR-1, GSTR-2, GSTR-3, GSTR-4, GSTR-5, GSTR-6, GSTR-8, GSTR-9, GSTR10)
If this detailed syllabus intrigues and interests you to the extent that you want to connect with the Institute of Professional accountants, then-
Tel: +91-9213855555/ +011-22041221
Email: [email protected]
Also, check BAT courses in metropolitan cities like:
5. Synergy School of Business Skills:
Course Name: Business Accounting and taxation Basics Course
Course Duration: 120 hours
The course curriculum is as follows-
- Introduction to practical accounting
- The various advantages of accounting
- The Indian GAAP accounting standard
- Learning about the voucher entries in Tally
- The trial balance
- The Inventory features
- Bank reconciliation statement
- The fundamentals of Excel
- Data validation
- Working with range of names
- Working with charts pivot tables
- Array functions
- worksheet protection
- Importing and exporting of data
- Working with macros in VBA
- What is payroll?
- The stages of processing a payroll
- The components of salary
- Payroll format in excel
- The payroll calculation
- post payroll process
- The payroll reports
- An introduction to goods and service tax GST
- Features of GST
- The GST structure in India
- An understanding of the input tax credit
- GST forms and reports
- Various types of supply under GST
- The concept of income tax
- The Various sources of income
- Calculation of the taxable income
Let’s suppose this course curriculum has given you a glimpse of online business accounting and taxation courses. Furthermore, you wish to enquire about the course, you can connect with Synergy School of Business skills at-.
Tel: (91 44) 4596 6100
Email: [email protected]
Recommended Read: GST Certification Courses in India
6. Henry Harvin:
So you want to know about online business accounting and taxation courses. Right? Then this is going to be beneficial for you. The critical components of any BAT course are-
- Goods and Service tax
- Income tax
- Tax deducted at source (TDS)
The BAT course by Henry Harvin is the right blend of the crucial components of accounting and is no less than a treat for learners.
Course Name: Business Accounting and Taxation
Course Duration: Self-paced
Course Fees: Rs. 31,050/-
The curriculum for the accounting and taxation course is as follows-
- Understanding supply only levy
- What is the place and value for supply?
- Getting to know the various GST models and types
- Learning the fundamentals of tax and GST
- Learning about the provisions in registrations of GST
- Comprehending GST invoicing returns and refunds
- The GST laws
- What is litigation management?
- Learning about the income tax law assessment
- Handling TDS and managing TCS
- Learning about Income tax exemption and deduction
- What is a tax audit?
- The recent changes in income tax
- Filing income tax for tax audit
- What is capital gain?
- Learning about business income
- Analyzing balance sheet
- Creating balance sheet on excel
- Knowing the skills to read financial statements of a company
- What is a cash flow statement?
- Understanding the rate of return analysis
- The basics of Tally ERP 9
- Account management with the help of advanced Tally ERP 9
- Production management in stock through Tally ERP 9
- Payroll management
- Learning about Tally ERP 9 and GST compliance
- Getting the basic knowledge of MS Excel
- Comprehending the advanced Excel functions
- Knowing about the lookup functions
- The basics of VBA and its analysis
- Understanding cell references
- Sorting and filtering data
- The fundamentals of functions and formulas in Excel
- Knowing about data validation
- What is the dynamic array formula?
- The idea behind conditional formatting
- What are macros?
- How to summarise data with pivot tables?
- Learning about the Excel dashboard
- The Know-how of payroll management
- The labor law statutory compliances
- Understanding the tax-saving Investments
- Learning about the payroll processing and reports
- The essentials of business communication skills
- Interview preparation
- Acquiring the presentation skills
- An insight to resume writing
If you wish to inquire about this course, connect with Henry Harvin.
Tel: +91 9891953953
Email: [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Can I pursue a BAT course along with B.com?
Yes, you can pursue a BAT course along with a B.com course.
2. What is the duration of any BAT course?
Any BAT course can be between one month to two years.
3. What can be the salary after completing a BAT course?
The expected salary range is between 2 lakhs to 8 lakhs.
People today are searching for online business accounting and taxation courses. The reason is that online business accounting and taxation courses have given birth to plenty of job opportunities. Therefore, investing in a BAT course is the best utilization of time and money. If you think you understand and are interested in accounting, there is nothing like a BAT course.