Top 11 Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Mumbai
The goal of the Business Accounting and Taxation course is to provide students with a foundational understanding of accounting concepts, taxation, and payroll rules, as well as the core economic disciplines. Taking a BAT course will provide you with the necessary information and skills to manage an organization that spans many divisions such as sales, accounting, and taxation. Accounting specialists are now in high demand in the public, corporate, and government sectors. Here is a list of some of the best business accounting and taxation courses in Mumbai.
Before we dig into the course details, let us understand the two most important aspect of the course which is business accounting and taxation. Business accounting is the process of keeping track of all of a company’s financial transactions. This involves evaluating, documenting, and interpreting financial documents.
It entails levying fees on individuals, groups of individuals, or businesses to create money that can be used to fund the country’s developmental efforts. A BAT course is primarily for B.com graduates. It’ll be beneficial for those also who want to take up a freelance job in accounting.
You can explore a wide range of professional prospects with an integrated degree in Business Accounting and Taxation. In both the public and private sectors, you can pick from a wide range of job opportunities.
A BAT course also provides students with finance-related knowledge, allowing them to develop a diverse skill set. Given below is a list of some of the best business accounting and taxation courses in Mumbai
Here are some of the other rewarding courses in Mumbai
- Financial Modeling Courses in Mumbai
- GST Certification Courses in Mumbai
- Digital Marketing Courses in Mumbai
- Content Writing Courses in Mumbai
- Technical Writing Courses in Mumbai
- SEO Courses in Mumbai
Best Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Mumbai
1. BAT Course In Mumbai – IIM Skills
When it comes to business accounting and taxation courses in Mumbai, IIM Skills wins the race. Its premier business accounting and taxation course aid students and working professionals acquire proficiency in business accounting, GST, TDS, payroll, income tax, Excel, and MIS reporting.
Their Business Accounting & Taxation Course curriculum provides candidates with in-depth knowledge of Accounting & Taxation basics, allowing them to stay ahead in the business. It further helps them to develop holistic learning of the business accounting and taxation industry and its specific work processes. Thus, assisting them to make room for themselves in this industry.
Course name: Master BAT Course
- 120-hour instructor-led training and certification program
- 60+ hours of practical assignments
- Tools-driven training with hands-on experience at Tally, Advanced Excel, GST, and Quickbooks.
- Lifetime access to the class recordings, resource material, and updated knowledge
Download Business Accounting and Taxation Course CurriculumFIND WHY 20,000+ PEOPLE LOVE IIM SKILLS
- Module 1: Accounting fundamentals
- Module 2: GST Fundamentals
- Module 3: TDS and Tally
- Module 4: Payroll
- Module 5: Income Tax
- Module 6: Advanced Excel and MIS Reporting
You’ll receive training from professionals in the field from one of the best business accounting and taxation institutes in Mumbai.
Course Fee: INR49,900
- Master certification to flaunt your knowledge and training in front of prospective employers
- Internship exposure
- Focussed Skill Development
- 100% practical training
- Industry graded projects and case studies
- Lifetime access and support
- Post-training guidance and counseling
2. BAT Course in Mumbai – K-FAT
Keerti Institute, a subsidiary of Keerti Knowledge and Skills ltd., is a training organization that helps young people grasp the fundamentals of the industry and the employment roles they want to pursue. This course will equip you with the skills you need to excel in your career. This institute is also one of the well-known institutes for business accounting and taxation courses in Mumbai.
Course Name: K-FAT (Keerti Certified Course in Financial Accounting and Taxation)
Duration: 6 Months (288 Hrs.)
- Graduates of B COM, BBI, BAF, etc
- Students of B COM, BBI, and BAF who are about to finish their course
- Those who are seeking a career in financial accounting and taxation
- Well-trained faculty will equip students to meet the industry’s demands
- Practical training
- Will receive certification upon the completion of the course
- Placement assisitence
Recommended Read: Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Navi Mumbai
3. BAT Course in Mumbai – Laqshya Institute Of Skills Training
Laqshya Institute of Skills Training is a pioneering institute in the field of education, with a practical approach to varied industrial skill training requirements. Laqshya was established in 2009 to promote technical and non-technical education in Maharashtra, with a focus on software and IT, accounting, taxation, finance, banking, human resources, and aviation.
Laqshya is one of the noted institutes for business accounting and taxation courses in Mumbai. It is famous for the number of courses they offer on business accounting and taxation.
Some of Their Key Features Include:
- They have recognition from the National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology
- Certiport has authorized Laqshya to conduct Microsoft and Adobe global certification examinations and provide related training.
- Their training methods and quality standards are certified by ISO 9001:2015
- Provide online and offline training. They have centers all over Mumbai for classroom training.
Course Name: Accounts and Taxation Course
- Anyone who is studying graduate as well as a post-graduate person.
- Freshers and working professionals who want to improve their knowledge can also join this course.
Below are the main modules included in the course.
- Advanced MS Exel
- Tally ERP and prime
- Goods and services tax
- Income tax, TDS, and TCS
- Accounts Finalization
- Interview skills
- 100% job guarantee
- Test and certification
Provides certification after taking an assessment on the completion of the course
- Experienced Faculties
- Limited Batch Size
- Assignments on LIVE Projects
- Free Study Material
- Interview Skills Training
- Free Softwares
- Online Test & Certification
- 100% Job Guarantee
Here is a guide to Cost Management Accounting
4. BAT Course In Mumbai – Aptech Learning
Aptech institute is considered one of the best educational institutes for business accounting and taxation courses in Mumbai. Aptech Learning is a subsidiary of Aptech Limited. A leading training institute that has pioneered in areas such as IT learning solutions, banking and finance, and English communication. Aptech is one of the premium institutes of business accounting and taxation courses in Mumbai.
The institute offers a comprehensive range of career, professional, short-term, and certification courses in the digital and information technology sphere, all of which are prepared by their specialist academicians after thorough market research and analysis. All of the courses are conducted by qualified and experienced instructors.
To retain their expertise, their trainers keep their technical skills up to date. Aptech also hosts events such as techno minds, placement workshops, job fairs, and seminars to increase student interaction, train them for job interviews, and prepare them for the workforce.
Course Name: Aptech certified accounts professional
Duration: A 15-month course. Classes are normally held 2 hours a day/ 3 days a week
Eligibility: Undergraduates, graduates, and working professionals can attend this course.
The course is divided into two sections. The first part covers skills required for basic computer applications and business accounting and tally. The second part focuses on advanced accounts and banking and financial services.
- Business Computer Applications
- Advanced Exel
- Business Accounting
- Accounting with tally-ERP9
- Accounts receivable and accounts
- Payable ( AR and AP)
- Recording and Reporting ( RR )
- Business Communication
- Project 1 ( Business accounting and tally)
- Statutory Compliance
- Payroll (PR)
- Direct Tax
- Goods and Service Tax ( GST)
- Advanced Accounts
- Banking and financial services
- Financial Accounting and Cost
- Project 2
Course fee: 48000-70000
- You’ll be able to explore the world of finance with a wide range of opportunities
- You’ll receive training in the field of accounts, banking, finance, and transaction
- Learn tally software
- On successfully completing the course you’ll be able to join top national and international companies as an accounts executive or accounts professional.
5. BAT Course In Mumbai – EduPristine
EduPristine is a prominent provider of accounting and finance training in India. EduPristine, which was founded in 2008, has a powerful online platform and a network of classrooms across India that caters to self-paced and online learning, as well as classroom learning.
Candidates can apply for a variety of professions in the field of accounting and taxation after successfully completing the program. The course includes real-life problems that encourage students to use what they’ve learned in class and prepare for their future careers. Edu pristine is surely one of the renowned business accounting and taxation institutes in Mumbai.
Course name: The Business Accounting and Taxation course
Duration: The Business Accounting and Taxation course takes a minimum of 2 months to complete, depending on the candidate’s devotion and focus.
- Any candidate with a commerce background
- Beneficial for freshers and candidates with less than two years of work experience
- Financial Reporting using ERP Software Tally
- Goods and Service Tax ( GST)
- Direct Taxation
- Payroll and its Components
- Finalization of financial statements
- Exel and MIS Reporting
- BUSY software
- SAP module (Simulation-Based)
- Soft skills
- Practical and experiential training
- Soft skill training
- Makes you market-ready
- Placement assistance
- 24*7 Learning Management System (LMS) access with a 1-year validity
- 4 validated certifications
- Experienced and passionate trainers
Recommended Read: Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Thane
6. BAT Course In Mumbai – ITAA
ITAA was founded in 2016. As of now, they have many branches across Mumbai. They offer online as well as offline learning options. One of the pioneering bat courses in Mumbai will help set up students for a rewarding career. This course will impart theoretical as well as practical knowledge to students.
After the completion of the course, students will have a thorough understanding of business accounting and taxation which will make them market-ready immediately. This course will also teach tally.
There will be live video sessions and students can apply their learnings during in-field projects which give them an understanding of real industry situations and help them hone their skills. This makes ITAA one of the well-known business accounting and taxation courses in Mumbai.
Course Name: Accounting Shiksha Course
Duration: 50 hours
- You’ll learn using tally prime, which is the most popular accounting software, about relevant market practices in accounting.
- Learn from industry experts
- Practical exposure to the relevant market practices
- Inventory Accounting
- Learn advanced and basic accounting in Tally Prime
- Bank Reconciliation
- Learn accounting of income tax as well as GST
- MS Word, Excel, and Powerpoint overview
7. BAT Course In Mumbai – NIFM
Because of its methodically developed Accounting and Business Taxation curriculum, NIFM is one of the major educational institutes in India, with 15 centers around the country. The use of a learning methodology that includes live projects advances the courses and improves the student’s understanding.
Get 100% job aid with CPA firms, banks, and other financial institutions, large and small businesses, corporations, and more. They specialize in 100% JOB Oriented courses that include hands-on training. They research the most recent industry needs and tailor our courses to the abilities that HR is looking for in a candidate.
Short-term certification and a one-year diploma program are both accredited by us. The course is designed to meet the needs and demands of the industry. An emphasis on GST, TDS, Income Tax, and E-filling in a practical manner and on the government site has made us a leader in this field.
This advanced diploma in accountancy and taxes course comprises theory and practical classes in which they teach you how to make decisions and analyze balance sheets, as well as how to find a full-time job, part-time employment, or to begin your career as an expert accountant. NIFM is one of the great choices among the business accounting and taxation institutes in Mumbai.
Course name: Diploma in Financial Accounting, Auditing, and Taxation
- Eligibility for admission: Candidate must have a minimum of a 10+2 or a Bachelor’s degree and be familiar with computers, MS Office, and the Internet
- Students, Working Executive & Professionals, Entrepreneur, Free Lancers & businesses Man can enroll in the course
Duration: 6 months
- Module 1: Accountancy
- Module 2: GST
- Module 3: TDS/TCS
- Module 4: Tally ERP 9
- Module 5: Income tax
- Module 6: Auditing
- Get training from industry experts
- Provides certification
- 100% placement assistance
- Helps freelancers get a job if required
- Provides support to start a business as an accounting and income tax professional if required
- The batch schedule and time schedule are flexible
- Get future assistance
- Provides theoretical as well as practical training
8. BAT Course In Mumbai – Udemy
Udemy is one of the most famous online platforms which provides a wide range of courses in a short amount of 500. You can listen to classes according to your schedule and you’ll have lifetime access to the classes and will also have a certificate on the completion of the course.
Their accounting and taxation course includes Accounting, Inventory and Taxation Management TallyPrime, GST, income tax, TDS, and TCS. They have a lot of short courses on accounting itself. Udemy is surely one of the best online platforms for business accounting and taxation courses in Mumbai.
Name of the course: Complete Accounting and Taxation Course
Duration: 32 hours of on-demand videos
Eligibility: anyone with a desire to learn new skills.
- Tally prime
- Income tax and TDS
- Tally- introduction, history, and advantages
- GST and GST portal concepts
- Elements, Steps, and Structure of double-entry accounting systems explained
- Golden rules of accounts
- A faculty is a person who trains the trainers
- Faculty is tally authorized
- All subjects are covered. Course (Like there’s nothing left in the tally)
- Tally Licensed Version Classes
- Explanation of Case Studies
- Each chapter has its own quiz.
- Satisfactory results/reviews on a 100 percent basis
- Soft copy material and reference questions are provided.
- After completing these courses, students will be able to handle all books of accounts and GST.
- Based on real-time data, all GST classes
- Assignments, quizzes, and practice tests are conducted.
Recommended Read: Financial Modeling Courses in Pune
9. BAT course In Mumbai – Coursera
Coursera is a famous online platform that provides a variety of courses. Taught by expert trainers from the University of Virginia is one of the best online platforms for business accounting and taxation courses in Mumbai, through this course you’ll be able to gain a deep understanding of financial accounting. You’ll be taught important financial statements such as Balance Sheet, Income Statement, and Statement of Cash Flows.
Name of the course: Fundamentals of financial accounting
Eligibility; It is a beginner-level course and no prior experience is required
Duration: 14 hours
- One of their key features is their flexible deadlines. We can change the deadlines per our schedule
- Certification on the completion of the course can be shared through social media.
- This is just 1 of the course in a series of 4. If you’re interested you can check out that too
- Assignments and quizzes will be there with feedback.
- The course is completely online so you can learn at your own pace.
Also, Read Financial Risk Management
10. BAT Course In Mumbai – APG Learning
APG Learning was founded in 2013 with the goal of upskilling and educating students while also ensuring long-term socio-economic development. In the domains of technology, business, finance, and lifestyle, they operate some of the most effective employability-related programs. APG Learning is one of the well-known business accounting and taxation courses in Mumbai.
In their certificate course in business and taxation Participants will gain practical experience in accounting and taxation, and they will always be up to speed on the newest taxation information, making them ready for employment after the course is completed.
Name of the Course: Certificate Course in Business Accounting and Taxation
- BCOM/ MCOM/ MBA finance graduates can participate
- Students from a non-commerce background with at least one year of work experience
- Students studying for CA/CS/ICWA/CFA course or similar course
Duration: 3 months
Cost of the course: 35000
- Industrial Accounting
- Direct taxation
- Goods and service tax/ GST
- Payroll and its components
- Exel and MIS
- Business computer application
- Get a deep understanding of accounting.
- Learn about payroll, GST, and IT
- Students will be selected for a variety of jobs like Manager: GST, Manager Accounts, Finance Manager, Tax analyst, Accounts Executive
- Learn how to use Excel and MIS in the real world
Recommended Read: GST Certification Courses in Thane
IIPTR – Initiative Institute of Professional Training & Research, founded by Rajkumar Pawar in 2008, is Mumbai’s premier provider of professional training courses in the fields of finance and revenue management. Their programs are motivated by a persistent need to be work relevant and are taught by professionals with over 15 years of experience.
IIPTR is the only institute that combines a variety of teaching approaches, including classroom instruction, online learning, and practical application, to provide students with a competitive advantage. A fully integrated state-of-the-art learning management system is used to deliver training. Their business accounting and taxation courses in Mumbai serve as a valuable resource for both newcomers and seasoned professionals.
Name of the course: Tax consultant course
Duration: 120 hours
Cost of the course: 35,400 rs
- Booking and accounting
- Other applied laws
- Tax Computation, Payments, And Reports (Goods And Services Tax) – Including Practical Examples
1. What is the accounting and taxation course?
Ans. Accounting is critical in today’s technological world because it is the language of any organization, corporation, or enterprise, large or small, and it is at the heart of making informed business decisions.
2. Why accounting and taxation?
Ans. Businesses and organizations invest a significant amount of effort and money to maintain track of their financial transactions and records. Are these laborious efforts, however, finally manageable through accounting and taxation procedures? Yes!
3. How business accounting and taxation courses in Mumbai will benefit my career?
Ans. Every business, non-profit, and government institution requires accounting. It’s a well-respected career with stable employment, advancement chances, and a low unemployment rate. Auditor, bookkeeper, tax accountant, financial analyst, controller, and accounting manager are all options.
4. Who is eligible for the accounting and taxation course?
Ans. Usually, commerce graduates and professionals working in the field. But this can change according to different institutes’ requirements.
5. Is there certification for the BAT course?
Ans. Yes, almost all of the institutes provide BAT certification.