7 Business Accounting and Taxation Course in Navi Mumbai
Are you interested in joining the most effective Business Accounting and Taxation Course in Navi Mumbai? Well, the information on the 7 best Institutes each offering BAT courses in Navi Mumbai is here. Just go through this article, and you will get up-to-date information about the most popular Business Accounting and Taxation Course in Navi Mumbai. Please study the pros and cons of each course/institute and select the one that suits your needs the best.
The Objective of the Business Accounting and Taxation Courses (BAT)
The practices and policies used to systematize accounting functions are ever developing, and the fast-changing needs affect every organization in every industry. A traditional graduate degree does not cover accounting courses in-depth, but the industry expects you to be well-versed in industry methods and fundamental accounting tools to compete.
The Business Accounting and Taxation Course in Navi Mumbai provide you with the extra knowledge and skill needed by the job market so that you can compete successfully, be it a new employment opportunity or a promotion in your job.
What is BAT Course?
The Business Accounting and Taxation Institutes in Navi Mumbai brushes up the student’s fundamental knowledge and understanding of accounting and basic taxation rules together with core economic disciplines and makes them practically ready for using the modern tools and processes required for working in real businesses and industry environment.
It provides a hands-on experience of real-world applications in accounting and taxation procedures. The course consists of two different but related concepts – Business Accounting and Taxation. Business accounting is the process of recording and analyzing, assessing, and producing, the financial transaction of an organization.
It mainly consists of fundamental financial statement preparation, such as profit and loss statements, balance sheets, statements of cash flow, etcetera. Be it an MSME, or a big company, accounting is a must for decision making, cost planning, profit analysis, and economic performance measurement.
Taxation includes understanding the tax regime of Governments, that is, the practice of collecting money by government institutions from citizens and trading companies and industry for financing public institutions, goods, and services.
In India, we have two types of tax regimes – Direct and Indirect. Taxation courses impart knowledge about direct taxes, like, computing income taxes, filing ITRs (Income Tax Return), and computing and correcting TDS (Tax Deduction at Source).
It also imparts knowledge about indirect taxes, like filing GST returns, computing input tax credit, and providing expertise in inland and international tax laws, tax compliance, and tax planning. It also comprises the strategies to minimize taxes owed within the purview of tax law and regulation.
In both cases, the Business Accounting and Taxation Institutes in Navi Mumbai provide practical experiences with software like Tally for accounting and invoice making, GST computation, and input return, Excel for Payroll and MIS, and SAP software for management of business areas, such as finances, logistics, and human resources, which make students job-ready.
Here is a Guide to Financial Risk management
Importance of Business Accountancy and Taxation Course
Understanding the subjects of accountancy and taxation requires committed practical training. The knowledge you gather during graduation classes is theoretical that can guide you only in perfect copybook scenarios. But in reality, you have to deal with a massive number of situations at any given time.
As a professional accountant or taxation expert, you have to get acquainted with dealing with complex scenarios that are only possible when you get proper exposure to the practical world. Practical training providing real-life scenarios gives you the relevant experience to apply your knowledge effectively. The business accounting and taxation course being a type of practical training boosts your skills and makes you a professional.
The Ambit of Business Accounting and Taxation Course in Navi Mumbai
The training is pragmatic and has a practical learning course, with the chief aim to transform students into industry-ready accounting professionals. The course is designed and deliberated by industry experts and Chartered Accountants having vast experience in accounting and taxation jobs.
Presently, Navi Mumbai has emerged as a new destination for commercial offices, because of affordable rentals and the availability of land and talent. Top institutes offering BAT courses in Navi Mumbai get several advantages like planned layout and proximity to large cities such as Mumbai and Pune.
Thus progressive entrepreneurs have started setting up Business Accounting and Taxation Institutes in Navi Mumbai with the introduction of new-age accounting technologies such as Cloud computing (QuickBooks Online, Kashoo, Xero, and FreshBooks), Blockchain technology (used in Bitcoins), Automated accounting technology, Optical character recognition (OCR) in tax software, etc.
Prospects After Doing BAT Course in Navi Mumbai
After the training, you can handle fluently and efficiently the jobs like junior Accountant, Finance Managers, GST Consultant, Tally Expert, Accounting Manager, Certified Public Accountant, etc., and can earn anywhere between 2.5 lakhs to 5 lakhs easily at a job or as a freelance professional.
Also, depending upon other factors like your background (graduation subject, postgraduate degree), prior experience, etc., you can reach positions in the higher echelons of the corporate sector with a degree from one such business accounting and taxation institute in Navi Mumbai.
Detailed Information on Business Accounting and Taxation Course in Navi Mumbai.
1. IIM SKILLS
IIM SKILLS is a top brand in the ed-tech world. The institute is highly focused on upskilling courses to help individuals accumulate the requisite skills to settle in the professional world. That said, IIM SKILLS works its magic through skill acquisition and practical training to make you job-ready.
Curated for both students as well as working professionals, their courses cater to diverse demands. Flexible batches on weekends and weekdays further give the choice to the individuals to balance learning with work or studies. On top of that, there are options for backup classes as well, leaving out no space for gaps in your learning.
Their BAT course is an online program with rich benefits making it the best business accounting and taxation course in Navi Mumbai. Delivered by the top CA mentors with a handful of experience, the program covers all the relevant topics in detail.
Course Name – Master BAT Course
Course Duration: 3 months including 120+ hours of training and 60+ hours of assignments
Course Fee: INR 49900 + taxes.
Module 1: Accounting and Tally
Module 2: Goods and Services Tax
Module 3: TDS and TCS
Module 4: Payroll
Module 5: Income Tax
Module 6: Advanced Excel and MIS Reporting
Salient Features of this BAT Course in Navi Mumbai:
- Immersive learning training program with lots of engagement and interactions to understand the in-depth accounting standards
- Well-researched curriculum and teaching strategies for a valuable learning experience.
- Quick and easy doubt resolutions through direct contact with mentors
- Practical assignments to prosper in real-life accounting
- Flexible batches and timings
- Free ebooks, resource material, and session recordings via LMS
- 24*7 LMS Support (lifetime access)
- Working knowledge of useful tools and software for better efficiency
- Internship opportunities
- Support to launch yourself as a freelancer
- Master Certifications
- Devoted placement cell for job assistance
Professional Courses from IIM SKILLS
- Digital Marketing Course
- SEO Course
- Technical Writing Course
- GST Course
- Content Writing Course
- Financial Modeling Course
- CAT Coaching
Contact: +919580740740, [email protected]
EduPristine is another well-known institute that delivers the Business Accounting and Taxation Course in Navi Mumbai. They have 4 centers in Mumbai at Andheri, Thane, Dadar, and Khar. They offer courses both online and offline. Other than Mumbai, they are also present in Delhi, Pune, Hyderabad, Chennai, and Bangaluru.
They also offer courses like CMA, CPA, ACCA in Accounts, CFA, FRM, and Financial Modeling and Digital marketing. EduPristine Institute is one of the best institutions in terms of Infrastructure Their staff is professional and helpful, the trainers are all qualified Chartered Accountants, and one of the best in the industry and are very much interactive.
Course fee: INR 50000
Duration: 5 months
Eligibility: The minimum eligibility criteria is a Graduate degree in B.Com, BBI, or BAF.
Module – 1 Basic of Accounting & Accounting in Tally
Module – 2 Basic of GST & GST in Tally
Module – 3 Basics of Income Tax & Income Tax in Tally
Module – 4 Payroll and its components
Module – 5 Excel for Accounting & MIS
Module – 6 Finalisation of Financial Statements
Module – 7 BUSY Practicals (Setting up of Busy Software & Extraction of GST reports)
Module – 8 SAP (Purchase & Sales process & Practical Simulations)
Module – 9 Soft Skills (Effective Business Communication & Interpersonal Communication)
Salient Features of this BAT Course in Navi Mumbai
- A pragmatic and practical training course to help students become ready for real-life industrial accounting jobs.
- The course is designed and planned by industry experts, who have many years of experience in the sphere of accounting and taxation.
- The training centers have well-furnished classrooms with Air conditioners, Projectors & Whiteboards having a capacity of 50 students.
- Conceptual understanding focuses on the theoretical aspect of the course curriculum for which faculty-led live online training is conducted.
- The live online training sessions are the pre-requisite for attending the lab-based physical classroom training, which covers the practical application of the concepts.
- The Hands-on experiential classroom training focuses on real-life scenarios, based projects, case studies using accounting software, and other tools used in the Industry.
- Placement: Placement assistance is provided through coordination with HRs,
- shortlisting of suitable opportunities, Interview coordination, customized career counseling, and frequent job updates
Recommended Read: Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Thane
3. APG Learning
They are delivering Business Accounting and Taxation Course in Navi Mumbai along with many other long-term or short-term courses, including workshops, and seminars for quite some time. With more than one lakh alumni they are a well-known Business accounting and taxation institute in Navi Mumbai.
Course Name: Business accounting and taxation
• Duration: 3 months, 120 hours
• Course fees: INR 16,500 + tax
• Mode of delivery: online
4. NIFM (National Institute of Financial Markets)
National Institute of Financial Markets is registered in the name of “NIFM Educational Institutions Ltd.” NIFM is one of the top institutes in the financial market, stock market & accounting taxation sector.
They have a Private Vocational Training Institute with long-term and short-term Job Oriented courses with offline and online classes delivering Business Management and Taxation courses in Navi Mumbai. They run more than 15 centers across India, including Parel and Thane in Mumbai. The methodology of teaching here includes live projects, which makes it the best BAT course in Navi Mumbai.
Placement: 100% placement assistance
Course name: Diploma Financial Accounting and Business Taxation (DFABT)
Duration: 6 months
Course fee: INR 45000 + GST
Mode of teaching: Classroom
Eligibility for Admission: Candidate should have a minimum qualification of 10+2 OR Graduation and well versed with a computer, MS Office & Internet.
Module: I – Accountancy
Module: II – GST
Practical Workshop-1 Week
Module: III – Concept of TDS/TCS
Practical Workshop-1 Week
Module: IV – Tally ERP9 with GST
Module: V – Income Tax
Practical Workshop-1 week
Module: VI – Auditing
Salient Features of NIFM’s BAT Course in Navi Mumbai:
1. Training through industry experts
2. Certificate from reputed education institute NIFM.
3. 100% Placement Assistance.
4. Helping freelancers to get clients if required
5. Get help to start a business as an accounting & income tax professional if required
6. Batch days and timings are flexible
7. Future assistance when something new arrives in the market.
8. More than 80% of the course is practically based
9. Synchronised theoretical and practical classes.
Recommended Read: Financial Modeling Courses in Mumbai
5. City Commerce Academy
This Academy provides online Business Accounting and Taxation programs at an affordable cost. This Institute is continuously providing quality education to accounts professionals for about the last 25 years. They have developed after over 20 years of research training courses on Accounting, Tally, Taxation, GST, Income Tax, TDS, Payrolls, etc.
Course Name: Accounts and Tax Expert course
Mode of Teaching: Online
Duration: 50 days
Course Fee: INR 10,800.00
- I Accounts:
Manual Accounts – Manual Bookkeeping Concept. Training in writing of Book of Entry and experience on actual industrial data.
Computerized Accounts – Computer Accounting Concept, Complete Training in latest Accounting Softwares including Tally ERP 9, Practice with actual Industrial data and Live Projects.
Tally ERP 9 – Complete Training in the latest Tally ERP 9 with practical projects based on actual Industrial data.
Inventory Accounting – Learning Inventory Concept, Training, and Practice of Inventory Accounting of different types of Business organizations with practice projects based on actual industrial data.
Reconciliation – Reconciliation Concept.
Balance Sheet – Complete Training in Finalization of Accounts, Opening, and Closing of Financial Year according to the work culture of the business organization. Practice with actual Industrial data.
Reports & MIS – Business Reporting and MIS
Miscellaneous – Debit Note, Credit Note, Imprest Accounting, etc.
- II. Taxation
Indirect Taxes before GST – Complete concept of VAT and CST with Calculation of tax and tally practical with project work; Concept of Service Tax 3; Concept of Central Excise
GST – Complete Concept of GST with Practical work. Basics to the filing of online Returns; Registration in GST; Point of Taxation, Reverse charge mechanism under GST, Invoicing rules and e-waybill, Input Tax Credit; Preparation and filing of GSTR; RET-1, RET-2 and RET-3
Income Tax: Concept & Returns – Calculation of Tax. Payment of Income Tax, Concept of Advance Tax, Basic Concept of Tax Audi, Tax Deduction & Collection at Source, Employees Provident Fund (EPF), Employee State Insurance (ESI), Payrolls.
• Training through Online Video-based Classes
• Practice Projects based on actual business transactions are provided to all enrolled online students.
• Phone call support for enrolled students.
• Students’ Discussion Forum – online
• Very Short duration training with 100% Perfection
• Course-1- Business Accounting is 100% free for the trial
• Video Classes in Hindi.
Recommended Read: GST Certification Courses in Mumbai
6. Institute Of Practical Accounting and Taxation
It is a well-known provider of 100% practical, job-oriented courses on Accounting & Taxation topics. You can avail of its Business Accounts and Taxation Course in Navi Mumbai online. With their state-of-the-art simulation software, you can feel the real-world conditions and improve your skills quickly. With a vast community of professionals, they can arrange numerous opportunities for you to find the right job.
Course Name: Diploma in Practical Accounting & Taxation (Diploma in PAT)– It includes 2 levels –
DPAT level-I and DPAT level-II
Course Duration: Each level – 1.5 to 2 Months
DPAT level-I: INR 12000 (Online), INR 15000 (Classroom)
DPAT level-II: INR 13000 (Online), INR 17000 (Classroom)
•GST Computation & Return Filing
• TDS Computation
• Income Tax Computation
• Payroll or Salary Statement
• Basic & Advanced Excel
• Tally Foundation Course
•Tally Specialisation: Learning special features of Tally software such as Inventory management, Cost Centre, Export Invoices, etc.
• PT, PF & ESI: Understanding various types of deductions such as PF, ESI, PT, etc.
• Business Taxation: computation of business income and Taxes of a Company and Partnership Firm following the provisions of the Income Tax Act.
• Income Tax Return: Practical experience of the procedure of Income Tax Returns filing for individuals.
• TDS Return: TDS computation and how returns are filed practically with Simulation Software.
• Financial Statements & MIS: complete knowledge of financial statement preparation mechanism based on Companies Act 2013.
• 100% Practical Approach
• Printed / Online Study Materials
• Corporate Environment
• Access to Advanced Simulation Software
• Industry Expert Faculties
• Valid Certificate with Keyskills
• Unlimited Job References
Recommended Read: Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Goa
7. Synergy School of Business Skills
It is a division of the CADD Centre and is India’s largest network of management training institutes, with branches all over India. It is well known for providing short-term programs to professionals having corporate skills, project management, operational excellence, and people skills. Recently, it has initiated the Business Accounting & Taxation Course in Navi Mumbai.
Course Name: Business Accounting &Taxation Basics course
Duration: 2 months (120 hours)
Mode of Delivery: Offline; Classroom at Khargar, Vashi.
Eligibility for Admission: B.com / B.B.A / MBA / M.com/Any commerce graduate students, Accounting Professionals, and also Fresher’s looking for a job in Accounting & Taxation Sector
- Practical Accounting
- Advanced Excel
- Goods & Service Tax
- Income Tax
Salient Features of this BAT Course in Navi Mumbai:
• Exhaustive classroom training schedule
• Dedicated computer Lab
• Self – Paced learning content
• industry-endorsed curriculum
• Case studies for real-life experiences
• Experienced Faculty
• Dedicated discussion forums
• 100% Placement Assistance
FAQs related to BAT Course in Navi Mumbai
1) Which one is better – an online or offline business accounting and taxation course in Navi Mumbai?
The offline course enforces a classroom-like regularity and discipline; on the other hand, the online course provides the flexibility of time and space, however, post the Covid 19 pandemic, the online mode of training has been the preference of most candidates.
2) Will the industry accept me if I just pursue a business accounting and taxation course in Navi Mumbai and do not have a Commerce or accountancy background?
Yes, several people are doing well in the industry after taking such professional courses, despite belonging to science and humanities backgrounds.
3) What sort of salary can I expect to get on completion of a business accounting and taxation course in Navi Mumbai?
These short-term industry-oriented courses make students market-ready by essentially filling the skill gap that academic education leaves behind. After pursuing the BAT course in Navi Mumbai, a person can expect to get a salary of 2-8 lakh rupees per annum. The amount of compensation depends on several other variables like graduation major and hands-on skillset, etc.
4) Will Business Accounting and Taxation Course in Navi Mumbai help me to pursue an advanced degree, like an MBA in Taxation in the future?
Pursuing such a course equips a student at par with a qualified MBA or CA, so these courses prepare students better to crack competitive exams for several courses like MBA.
5) Will a course in Business Accounting and Taxation Course in Navi Mumbai get you ready for industry-relevant certifications like SAP certification and MOS certification?
Yes, most of the courses listed above provide guidance that helps students get industry-relevant certifications for MOS and SAP. So go for a BAT course and kick-start your career!!
There is great demand for accountancy professionals in the country. Yet the industry faces low availability of job-ready candidates due to a lack of practical skills among the aspirants. The Business Accounting and Taxation training helps you have more practical accounting knowledge. These courses impart hands-on knowledge of accounting works in business organizations and teach the handling of accounting software. These courses thus provide you with better job opportunities. It also helps you to take accounting work as a freelance professional.