Top 5 Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Goa
Business accounting and Taxation Courses (Online and Offline) are one of the most lookout courses in the business world. To become a business accountant and taxation expert, you have to be a commerce graduate and be qualified for the post-graduate program in Business Accounting and Taxation. This article will discuss in detail all about the best Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Goa.
Goa is well-known as an international and national tourist destination in India. It is famous around the world for its beautiful beaches, vibrant nightlife, and UNESCO-listed architecture. The city is also known as it has the highest GDP per capita among all Indian states. The 11th Finance Commission of India in Goa.
Being the fastest-growing state in the country, with wide opportunities for businesses in Goa, it also creates a large scope in the sector of the education field. In this article, we have put together specific the scope, importance, Eligibility criteria, and a list of 10 Business Accounting and taxation courses in Goa.
What is the Significance of Business Accounting and Taxation courses in Goa?
Tax accounting is critical in any organization since it guarantees that businesses adhere to tax rules. A tax accountant prepares federal and state income tax filings and advises the corporation on how to avoid violating state rules.
Importance of Business Accounting and Taxation in Detail
- Business Accounting
It is essential to running a business because it allows you to track income and expenses, maintain statutory compliance, and offer quantifiable financial information to investors, management, and the government that can be used to make business alternatives.
Persons, businesses, corporations, and other entities are all impaired. Even people who are not required to pay taxes are required to engage in tax accounting. The goal of tax accounting is to be able to track funds linked with individuals and corporations (both inbound and outbound).
Is There Scope for a Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Goa?
The course can be very lucrative however they are certainly not easy. Purely being difficult and lower success rates (as determined by the percentage of people clearing this based on the assessment) make these courses lucrative, respectable, and have widespread popularity.
An individual pursuing these courses from premier institutes has to be very hard-headed, patient, and willing to go all the way. However once completed, prospects have a plethora of opportunities in their career. It will also assist you in establishing a bright future for yourself.
The Educational Institute will prepare you to deal with the complexities of this role. Because Goa is an industrial boomtown, there are numerous job opportunities available. Following the completion of the course, many institutes provide placement opportunities. A fresher’s annual salary ranges between 3 and 8 lakhs.
Outlook of Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Goa
Taxation has wide scope across a different array of activities and this can be understood from the fact, that it could range from taxation of an individual to an entire country’s taxation through budgeting/finance bills.
Job prospects and Salary –
The job prospect and salary through courses in business accounting and taxation is a direct function of the category of course undertaken, networking, and gradual increase in the experience of an individual.
Specifically, courses like Chartered Accountancy provided by the Institute of Charted Accountancy of India (ICAI), Cost and work accounting provided by the Institute of Cost and Work Accountancy of India (ICWA), and some of the Accounting and Taxation courses provided by an international institution like Chartered Financial analyst (CFA) and Certified public accountant (CPA) gives a great opportunity to prospects to not only practice themselves and plunge into a role of self-employment.
Also landed jobs in premier companies in different areas like fund accounting management, financial reporting, investment management, and Project Management both in India and abroad.
Also Read: Most Popular Accounting Interview Questions
Career Opportunities Business Accounting and Taxation Course in Goa –
The career opportunity in the field of BAT is endless however this is there are excellent growth prospects post conducting the course. These may vary from:
- Analyst or a Senior Associate
- Assistant or Senior Manager
- Accounts Executive
- Deputy General Manager
Business Accounting and Taxation Course Syllabus & Subjects Covered
- ERP Software and Financial Management – Tally
Classes of Accounts and Double Entry Accounting System; Generally Accepted Accounting Principles; Flow of Transactions. Insight the relationship of the accounts to each other, Balance sheet analysis, trial balance understanding, and much more.
- Direct Taxation
Tax Deducted at Source (TDS); Accounting for TDS; Income Tax Returns; Filing TDS Returns
- Payroll and Its Components
Payroll Components Registration and Returns; Understanding Payroll Components; Payroll in Tally, and so on, so forth.
Intro to Busy; Transaction Posting; Uprooting of GST Reports; Creation of Ledgers, etc.
- Finalization of Financial Statements
Devising Financial Statements with notes; Understand and Computing Various Financial Ratios; Preparation of Trial Balance; Best Practices in Auditing, etc.
- SAP Module (Simulation-Based)
Dealer and Customer Management; Delivery & Invoice Management; Liquidity Management; Cash and Credit Management.
- Excel and MIS Reporting
Introduction of Excel; Lookup Function – VLookup and HLookup; understanding complex formulas, Power BI, basic programming, Objective and Advantage of MIS; MIS Reporting Using Excel, creating templates, etc.
Understanding the implication of GST on the business and its impact on the profitability of the business. Return of Tax; Input Tax Credit; Applicability of GST; Tax Invoice; Composition of and E-filing GST Return, etc.
Find here some other most rewarding courses in Goa
Here Are Some Essential Skills for a Business & Tax Accountant
Accountants are in authority of providing financial management and counseling to the clients or businesses for which they work. Accountancy may not appear to be the most spectacular vocation, but if you dig a bit deeper, you’ll uncover a wide range of professions.
To become an exquisite accountant, you’ll need the following abilities. However, one should not consider these to be an extensive list, however, one should only consider these as guidelines required to make big in this field.
- Modernization approach: This strategy must accommodate changes happening during the modernization process (technologies changes, additional knowledge, requirement evolution).
- Comprehensiveness: The term “comprehensive income taxation” refers to the taxation of income from all sources, eliminating special treatment for certain types of income and significantly broadening the tax base from the Internal Revenue Service.
- Flexibility: Firms will be able to attract and retain scarce, highly skilled workers as a result of technological advancements and a cultural shift toward flexibility. When properly implemented, these policies can boost bi-directional loyalty, employee motivation, and work-life balance.
- Interpersonal skills: There is a widespread misapprehension that an accountant’s job consists solely of number crunching. However, in addition to strong quantitative skills, an accountant should have excellent interpersonal skills such as empathy, client management, negotiation skills, and so on.
- Time Management: Since working under contract with an organization, you should be able to complete all aspects of your job within the time frame specified in the contract. This brings us to the requirement for good time management skills for the position of a tax consultant.
- Problem Solving Skills: Every government in the world collects taxes as a source of revenue. As a core part attached to this and the penalties associated with non-compliance with tax payment, organizations have found a way to comply with this important rule.
To ensure that organizations are taxed properly and at the right time, tax consultants are being consulted to enlighten organizations on everything about tax management.
- Knowledge of business laws: As previously stated, before you can brag about your ability to interpret some complex laws, you must first have a thorough understanding of those laws. Business laws are one set of laws you should be familiar with.
These are the laws that govern and provide procedures for the operation of businesses in a specific geographic area. As a result, you should become acquainted with the laws. Understanding some of these business laws will help you stay balanced in your job and put your head and shoulders above your competitors in this field.
Eligibility for applying for Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Goa
A Bachelor’s degree in Commerce is required to pursue a BAT course from a recognized academic institution. Aside from that, the admittance requirements may vary depending on the institution picked.
- To be eligible for the post-graduate program, you must have a 12th pass from a commerce background.
- Any student, business owner, or housewife with 0–2 years of experience is eligible.
- Anyone who wants to learn or improve their accounting knowledge and master in-demand accounting tools.
Recommended Read: Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Mumbai
How to Apply for the Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Goa?
To seek the BAT course, go to the institute’s official website and download the offline application form or apply online. You must have a bachelor’s degree in a commerce-related discipline or specialization, such as B.Com, BBA, etc. The BAT course is offered in both online and full-time modes, and each institute that provides it charges differently.
Role of a Tax Accountant
A Tax Accountant is a lucrative and highly satisfying option to explore among the major career profiles that you can pursue after completing a BAT education. Below points are the primal objectives and duties of a tax accountant.
- Maintain a tax database for a corporation and generate tax provision schedules, returns, payments, and reports.
- Locate tax solutions for complex tax issues or errors caused by incorrect tax filings.
- Determine legal tax savings and make recommendations for ways to increase profitability.
- Ascertain that clients are abiding by all federal, state, and local tax regulations
- Guide management on the impact of tax liabilities, corporate plans, and new tax laws.
- Organize the work of outsourced tax preparers.
- Recording quarterly and annual tax reports with accuracy.
- Keep updated on tax changes and industry trends by participating in educational programs, joining professional organizations, maintaining professional networks, and reading professional periodicals.
A Guide to Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Goa.
Below mentioned are the Business Accounting and Taxation Institutions in Goa. This will assist you in deciding which institutes to attend. We’ve compiled a list of the top online and offline courses available in Goa. Business Accounting and Taxation Courses typically last 3-6 months and cost between 20,000 and 50,000, depending on the institution and degree level (Diploma, Graduate, Postgraduate).
Top 5 Institutes Offering Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Goa
1. IIM Skills
In the global ed-tech space, IIM Skills holds an indispensable place. Renowned for its industry-aligned professional courses, the institute has amassed immense popularity. The institute has got media coverage from top media houses like India Today, The Times of India, The Statesman, etc. Also, myriad educational blogs like Careers360, Advisor Uncle, etc have put their courses at No.1 on their blogs.
Certainly, IIM Skills is the No.1 destination for career beginnings and career advancements. The institute’s pride lies in the exceptional mentors who make their course student-centric, interactive, and engaging for better comprehension.
As an absolute online course provider, all its courses are delivered via Zoom sessions and recorded for reflection on the concepts later. With a user-friendly LMS available 24*7, you get to learn anytime and from anywhere.
Details About their BAT Course in Goa
Significantly, IIM Skills offers the best Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Goa. Their master BAT course is well-aligned with industry practices to make an impact on the industry. Covering an extensive curriculum, all relevant concepts of GST, accounting, MIS reporting, income tax, TDS, etc are taken up in detail. Individuals interested in pursuing a career in accounting or taxation should definitely take this BAT course for a shining career in the field.
IIM Skills designed and structured the course to include the following:
- Immersive Training and Follow-Up Assignments
- Case studies and Projects
- Master Certification
- Placement Assistance
- Access to LMS (Lifetime)
- Community forum
Course Duration: 3 months
Course Fee: INR49900
Download Business Accounting and Taxation Course CurriculumFIND WHY 20,000+ PEOPLE LOVE IIM SKILLS
Reasons to Select IIM Skills BAT Course in Goa:
- You get expert mentorship under the top CAs
- On-the-spot doubt resolutions
- Easy access to mentors for clearing doubts and queries
- Lifetime access to video recordings, updated sessions, ebooks, and more
- Opportunity for an internship
- You get interview preparation assistance
- Community forum
- Having already trained over 25000+ individuals, they are an esteemed organization.
Recommended Read: Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Navi Mumbai
The institute’s main goal is to empower students to achieve their goals and make a global contribution to the community. It is also one of India’s leading educational institutes for finance, accounting, and analytics. It was founded in 2008 and offers a wide range of accounting courses.
The Institution provides both online and classroom training. They have a large classroom network in India. Real-life projects and case studies are used to train students. They offer postgraduate courses in business accounting and taxation courses in Goa and Hyderabad, as well as Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Pune, and Bengaluru.
Details About the BAT Course in Goa
The Course name is PGP- BAT in which applicants are required to have a profound knowledge of accounting and be familiar with the industrial methodology. Because a simple graduation degree does not cover all aspects of accounting in detail, this post-graduation program is designed with these points in mind, and candidates are trained in industry-specific skills.
EduPristine Structured the Course in the Below Steps
- Accounting Fundamentals Accounting in Tally ERP
- GST Fundamentals
- GST in Tally Direct Tax and its Application in Tally Payroll, as well as its Components
- Excel for Accounting and Management Information Systems
- Financial statements are completed.
- Soft Skills in SAP
- Productive Software
Course Duration: Minimum 5 months
Admission Procedure and Criteria for the Course:
Participants may apply either in person or online at their official website. On their official website, you can find information about admission dates, course structures, and class schedules. Graduates with a commerce background and the ones who want to learn Business Accounting.
Reasons to Select EduPristine BAT Course in Goa:
- EduPristine is one of the most reputed institutes in this field.
- The Institution employs both practical and theoretical methods.
- The Organization offers complete job assistance.
Recommended Read: Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Thane
3. National Institute of Financial Markets
The National Institute of Financial Markets (NIFM) was the first to introduce a short-term job-oriented certification program for delivering cutting-edge financial market facilities. National Institute of Financial Markets was founded in 2008 and is registered as “NIFM Educational Institutions Ltd.” under Section 1956 of the Indian Companies Act.
It specifically addresses the need for financial industry personnel, such as marketing personnel, to be trained and placed. It is one of the leading educational institutes for the stock market, taxation, business accounting, and financial market training. These Business accounting and taxation courses in Goa are available to you.
Details About the Course
NIFM offers courses to develop the knowledge of financial accounting one can register.
- Advanced Diploma in Financial Accounting and Business Taxation.
Course Duration: 9 months
Onetime payment – 75,000+GST
6 Instalments – 85,000+GST
- Diploma in Financial Accounting and Taxation (short-term diploma course)
Course Duration: 6 months
Onetime payment – 45,000+GST
4 Instalments – 55,000+GST
- Certified Accounts Professional
Course Duration: 3 months
Onetime payment – 35,000+GST
3 Instalments – 40,000+GST
- Certified GST Professional
Course Duration: 2 months
Course Fees: 25,000+GST
Reasons to Select NIFM BAT Course in Goa
- They offer short-term and long-term skill development courses that are job-related.
- They have trained thousands of students over the last ten years.
- They will offer complete job assistance.
- Faculty assistance for the rest of your life.
- You can take a free Demo class to see if you want to enroll in the class.
- Practical training takes precedence over theoretical training.
- Internships in well-known companies
- You will receive free additional personality development courses.
Recommended Read: Financial Modeling Courses in Mumbai
Udemy does provide courses in business accounting and taxation. If you cannot find a combined course for business accounting and taxation, you can purchase multiple courses. Before purchasing any course, always read the course descriptions and the number of reviews. In Goa, you will find the most cost-effective business accounting and taxation courses in Goa.
Reasons to select Udemy BAT Course in Goa
- Professionals who have been trained and have a high level of expertise.
- After finishing the course, students will be given a certificate.
- Udemy has a lot of very inexpensive courses.
- You can learn at your own pace because most of the courses are pre-recorded.
Recommended Read: GST Certification Courses in Thane
Coursera’s founder had the vision of transforming the lives of learners through a learning experience. The best part about Coursera is that you can take courses from the world’s leading universities from the comfort of your own home. They offer job-related short-term and long-term skill development courses, out of all business accounting and taxation courses in Goa you can opt for. Daphne Kollar and Andrew Ng launched this global online learning platform in 2012.
Reasons to Select Coursera BAT Course in Goa
- Individuals will receive a high-quality curriculum at a low cost.
- Schedule adaptability.
- After completion of the course, the participants will be awarded a certificate.
Related Short-Term Courses in Commerce
- CPA (Certified Public Accountant)
- CMA (Certified Management Accountant)
- CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst)
- Digital Marketing Courses
- Chartered Accountant
- Business Analyst
- Company secretary
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA/PGDM)
- FRM (Financial Risk Management)
Recommended Read: Financial Modeling Courses in Pune
FAQs Related to BAT Course in Goa
1. What is a Tax Accountant’s salary?
Freshers on average start with a salary of 2 lakhs-8 lakhs per annum if cleared in the first attempt.
2. Do Business & Tax Accountants urge demand?
The growth and career for Tax accountants have been on an exponential rise in India.
3. What job one can get after business accounting and taxation courses in Goa?
After finishing a thorough course, one can choose a line-up of promising job profiles, like Tax Analyst, Finance Manager, etc.
4. Can one pursue BAT certification along with BCom?
The flourishing platform for BCom graduates without any work experience.
5. What are the benefits of doing the BAT Course?
Some Benefits Are:
- Advanced skill set and in-depth knowledge about bat
- High salary scale with experience.
- Certification from respected and renowned institutions.
- Hands-on practical knowledge of accounting and Compliance.
Business Accounting and Taxation Certification is an excellent way to strengthen your career, now that the procedures have been made much straight forward. The path of developing Business Accounting and Taxation skills is still very precise and needs a good amount of disciplined effort.