Top 6 Business Accounting And Taxation Courses in Delhi
Are you looking to gain skills through a short/diploma course to skyrocket your career? Then get ready to make your dreams come true in the fastest-growing industry of the 21st century. Read this article to know more and find the best business accounting and taxation courses in Delhi. The game of Business has changed over the years. Businesses do not run the same way they were in the 18th or 19th century. Things are changing fast with the advent of the internet, but a few things remain the same relative to how businesses run. They are: keeping financial records, sales records, accounting, and paying taxes.
No wonder these services are in huge demand. But, with the advent of the internet and digital tools, business accounting and taxation has evolved. So, it is imperative to upgrade skills, learn new things and keep up with the pace to thrive in today’s market.
Business accounting and taxation courses in Delhi give you the practical skills required to boost your career growth. Before we look at the top 7 business accounting and taxation courses in Delhi, let’s first go through some questions you may have in mind.
Business accounting is a discipline of keeping track of business operations, financial data, and sales data. The financial documents are analyzed and recorded in this process.
Governments all across the globe follow a system of taxation. It involves collecting taxes from people, businesses, and organizations to generate income. The government uses this income in various developmental programs in the country.
Eligibility Criteria for Business Accounting and Taxation
Recognized universities offering extensive business accounting and taxation courses in Delhi require a Bachelor’s degree in commerce or a BBA. However, the prerequisites can be different for different institutions.
Career Options and Salary Scope
After the course, there are a plethora of opportunities to explore. Some of them include
- Assistant Accountant
- Supervisor of Accounting
- Manager of Accounting
- Accountant, Senior
- Accountant, Junior
- Assistant to the Auditor
- Administrator of Accounting
- Assistant in Taxation
- Manager of Taxation
The salary of a fresher after completing the course can be between 2L to 6L per annum. Most of the BAT courses also include a placement cell.
The Four Main Functions of a Business Accounting and Taxation Professional
1. Maintaining Accounting Book
Professionals maintain a record of all financial transactions, as it helps in decision making, ascertaining profit-loss, and future planning.
2. Internal Audit
An internal audit means the internal system of the company and accounts. It serves as a means of protection from fraud, errors in account books, and misappropriation of funds.
The professional pays taxes on time, manages tax documents, etc. They can also advise businesses and people on reducing the tax burden.
4. Accountant of management
It involves giving recommendations to the management of the company and financial analysis. It helps the company to ease the decision-making process and future planning.
So, if all of this sounds good, you can apply for business accounting and taxation courses in Delhi. Most institutions offer options to complete the course in online or offline mode. Different institutions offer different fee structures based on the course delivery, curriculum, and duration.
If you are looking for the best business accounting and taxation courses in Delhi, you must know how to select the right course for you.
Here are some other rewarding courses in Delhi
- Financial Modeling Courses in Delhi
- GST Certification Course in Delhi
- Digital Marketing Courses in Delhi
- Content Writing Course in Delhi
- Technical Writing Course in Delhi
- SEO Course in Delhi
- Creative Writing Courses In Delhi
Here Are Some Tips to Assist You in Making a Decision
1. Analyze the Course Content Thoroughly
A significant necessity is to compare your aims and purposes to the relevancy of the course material. It is preferable to comprehend the course’s final learning outcome to match it to the expectations. Prior to enrolling, an evaluation of the full course should be completed to receive the learning objectives. Knowing the notch between the expertise incorporated in the curriculum and the professional job ahead is the smartest thing to do.
2. Analyse the Flexibility of the Program and Your Obligations
The essential need for adapting to an online course for a learner is to explore a flexible learning environment. To prevent being overloaded, and burnout, prioritize your present obligations and activities to determine the value of the online course.
Always double-check that you have easy access to the chosen topic modules, course duration, obligatory requirements, and the number of essential healthy learning moments outside of the often engaged interactive sessions.
3. Look for Customer Reviews Online
Review the feedback from prior customers to get a better idea of the program’s worth. This evaluation will undoubtedly provide you with a clear image of whether or not you should select a specific organization. A comprehensive review of social networks of courses, organizations, and institutions, in addition to their websites, could indeed produce significant insight on whether to go for the course or not.
Also see competitor websites’ courses and reviews as it will provide a detailed image of the course’s various components, allowing you to select the optimal option at all times.
Here Is a List of the Top 6 Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Delhi
1. BAT Course in Delhi – IIM SKILLS
IIM SKILLS is a global ed-tech firm that primarily provides online certification programs. All its courses are short-term and substantially target skill development and job orientation. So far, they already have been offering programs in the domain of marketing, writing, taxation, and finance. Simultaneously, they are constantly expanding their horizon to aid as many people with career advancements.
Leading its track, IIM SKILLS has already trained 25000+ people in varied sectors, and the number is constantly soaring. They have a remarkable base of alumni who all have something extraordinary to say about this institute. Let’s dig into the details of their Master BAT Course.
Key Highlights of the Course
Master BAT Course
- 120+ hours of live online classes and 60+ hours of practical assignments
- Mentorship under high-level CAs
- Practical delivery in alignment with tools like Excel, Tally, GST, Quickbooks
- Internship opportunities to get first-hand industry-level experience
- 100% Placement assistance
- Lifetime access to E-Learning with a Wide Range of Tools and Techniques, as well as video material, tests, and more.
- Master certifications from IIM Skills
Download Business Accounting and Taxation Course Curriculum FIND WHY 20,000+ PEOPLE LOVE IIM SKILLS
The course curriculum consists of 6 modules:
- Module 1: Basics of accounting
- Module 2: Basics of GST
- Module 3: Basics of TDS
- Module 4: Payroll elements
- Module 5: Income Tax
- Module 6: Advanced Excel & MIS Reporting
Duration: 3 months
Professional Courses from IIM SKILLS
- Digital Marketing Course
- SEO Course
- Technical Writing Course
- GST Course
- Content Writing Course
- Financial Modeling Course
- CAT Coaching
Contact: +919580740740, [email protected]
2. BAT Course in Delhi – EduPristine
EduPristine provides one of the most recognized trainings in accounting and finance in India, making it one of the most recognized Business accounting and taxation courses in Delhi. They are offering professional courses on the subject for over a decade. The institution is known for creating courses based on applied knowledge and leveling up skills. They have remarkable alumni, who are working in high-paying jobs across the world.
- The course curriculum includes Industry relevant content.
- The methodology of training involves Case-studies and projects.
- The training delivery is given by industry experts.
- Project work on software like Tally, SAP, and excel is given.
- It includes 4 top accounting certifications in the course package.
- Dedicated discussion forums add value to the student.
- Soft skills training includes interpersonal communication, presentation Bootcamp, business communication is also provided.
- Placement assistance is given through job updates, and customized career guidance is also available to the students.
Course Curriculum :
The course contains 9 modules, each of which is industry-related and well-crafted by experts to ensure seamless delivery.
- Module 1: Accounting Basics and Tally
- Module 2: GST basics and tally
- Module 3: Income tax basics and tally
- Module 4: components of payroll
- Module 5: Excel training for accounting and MIS reporting
- Module 6: Financial statements finalization
- Module 7: Practicals on BUSY software
- Module 8: SAP
- Module 9: soft skills like interpersonal and business communication.
Duration of the course: 5 months
Recommended Read: Financial Modeling Courses in Gurgaon
3. BAT Course in Delhi – The Institute of Professional Accountants
IPA is a private institute founded and administered by a group of professionals including CAs and MBAs. The institute has nailed extensive experience in the private sector and is one of the most renowned business accounting and taxation courses in Delhi.
IPA provides students with in-depth practical knowledge and training in the fields of accounting, finance, banking, and taxation by employing the most up-to-date computerized methodologies.IPA is committed to the enhancement of student experience, knowledge, and employable industry-specific skills.
The Business accounting and Taxation courses in Delhi by the institute of professional accountants are a game-changer for students looking to advance their careers in a highly competitive market.
The Key Highlights of the Course by IPA Are:
- 100% Job guarantee is given
- Practical aspects are taught by CA experts
- Recognition and validation of skills through a diploma certificate.
- They provide online classroom training
- The schedule is flexible enabling students to create their own study time
The Curriculum of the Course
- Industrial accounting module
- Tally, ERP, BUSY
- Income tax
- Labour laws relative to provident fund
- Matters of company law
- Stock market and capital market
- The module on E-commerce and Banking
Duration of the course: 12 months (Daily, Alternate, and weekend batches are available)
Here is a comprehensive guide to Financial Risk Management
4. BAT Course in Delhi – Oxford School of Accounting
With six locations in Delhi, Oxford School of Accounting is an authorized large group of Tally Certification, Busy training, Webtel training, Taxmann training, CompuTax, Microsoft Edu Cloud campus, NIELTS center for CCC, NSDC training partner, and Vocational training provider (Ministry of Skill Development, Government of India).
With a huge variety of offered courses, all of which are specialized in accounting and taxation itself, Oxford school of accounting is carving a specialized legacy in the field of accounting in India and across the globe, thus creating a reputation of one of the most credible business accounting and taxation courses in Delhi. The course is offered in online/offline format and a huge emphasis is placed on giving a top-notch course curriculum and delivery.
Key Features of the Course at Oxford School of Accounting
- Available in an online and offline format
- Certification to accredit e-accounting and taxation skills is provided
Course Curriculum Contains 9 Modules
- Module 1: computer basics are taught, like Ms word, Ms excel, Ms windows, etc.
- Module 2: manual accounting focuses on the fundamentals and procedures of accounting.
- Module 3: Computerized accounting deals with accounting and reporting in software like Tally, BUSY, and an overview of Marg is also given.
- Module 4: The GST module contains GST billing, registration, return filing, and E-way bill.
- Module 5: This module on online return filing deals with the entire subject of taxation
- Module 6: Overview of ROC
- Module 7: module on online banking includes mobile and internet banking, e-wallets, and digital payments.
- Module 8: Forex and stock market module contain an overview of the concepts, shares/sales purchase, and Demat account.
- Module 9: Soft skills
Duration: 12 months
Recommended Read: Online Business Accounting and Taxation Courses
5. BAT Course in Delhi – NIFM
Under section 1956 of the Indian Companies Act, NIFM – National Institute of Financial Markets is listed as “NIFM Educational Institutions Ltd.” NIFM is one of the main financial market, stock market, and accounting taxation institutes in the country.
It is a professional vocational institute that offers long and short-term job-oriented skill development courses in both offline and online formats. They provide short-term courses on different topics relative to business, accounting, and finance, from basic level to advanced.
Because India’s economy is constantly growing, there is a high need for experienced and certified financial sector professionals in The country. Through study, NIFM has fully grasped the industry’s needs and requirements and has produced courses to meet/match the needs of the stock market and accounting taxation industries.
They specialize because they place a strong emphasis on quality education. The National Institute of Financial Markets (NIFM) was the first to introduce a short-term job-oriented certification program for delivering state-of-the-art facilities in the financial markets industry.
They will also be extending across India very shortly apart from Delhi. NIFM is the premier institute in the field of financial markets, offering both digital stock market courses and classroom training with an online mock test platform.
They have offered courses for all levels (from beginner to expert) and are willing to strive to do so as more areas in Financial and Accounting Markets become available. On the project, they also have a team of expert and motivated industry professionals working with us. It is indeed one of the most credible business accounting and taxation courses in Delhi.
Key Highlights of the Course:
1. Industry experts provide training.
2. A certificate from NIFM, a well-known educational institution.
3. Obtain 100% placement assistance.
4. If necessary, get assistance in finding employment as a freelancer.
5. If necessary, get assistance in starting a business as an accounting and income tax specialist.
6. days and timing of the batch, scheduling flexibility
7. Get help in the future when anything new comes out on the market.
8. The training is practically more than 80% of the time.
9. comprehensive coverage of all classes in theory and practicals
Course Curriculum Modules
- Accounting Fundamentals Accounting Procedures
- Statements of Bank Reconciliation
- Accounting for Depreciation
- Final Accounts Preparation
- Sole Proprietorship: An Overview
- HUF – An Overview
- An overview of a partnership business
- Goodwill and capital
- Acceptance of a partner
- Partner’s retirement/death
- A partnership firm’s dissolution
- Introduction to Businesses
- Shares and debenture
- Share forfeiture
- Re-publication of shares
- Preference share redemption
Course Duration: 6 months
Also Read: Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Mumbai
6. BAT Course in Delhi – Synergy School of Business Skills
SSB Skills, a branch of CADD Centre, is India’s biggest chain of management training institutes, specializing in short programs for professionals in different domains such as corporate/life skill sets, project planning and management, the efficiency of operations, and people skills.
Synergy’s network spans metros, cities, and villages, supplying management and professional personnel to small, medium, and big businesses in manufacturing, services, and non-governmental organizations. Its faculty includes trained business mentors, projects and quality management specialists, and software engineers, who use a participative and results-oriented approach to teaching students.
Modern computer laboratories, executive classrooms, a library of the world-class course and reference books, and a placement cell that supports industry-institute relationships, apprenticeships, projects, and employment are all part of Synergy’s training infrastructure.
SSB’s Business Accounting and Taxation courses in Delhi are for commerce graduates who are interested in finance and taxation as a career path. Strong accounting, excel, and reporting abilities are used to address the practical components of taxation.
Key Features of the Course
- Industry Relevant Content
- Simulation-Based Practical Training
- Training by Industry Experts 60 Days Program with 100% Placement Assistance
- Industry Relevant Content
- Learn how to use accounting software such as Tally.
- Get GST Training
- Income Tax Training
- Obtain an Accounting Process Training Certificate to prove your abilities rigorous classroom training regimen is in place.
- Computer Lab with Dedicated Staff
- Industry-endorsed curriculum Self-paced learning content Case studies for real-world application
- Notes from a comprehensive study
- Services for job seekers
- Faculty with a lot of experience
- Forums for dedicated discussion
The course curriculum includes practical accounting, Advanced Excel, Payroll, GST, and income tax, under which an exhaustive range of topics are covered. All of this makes it a leading BAT Course in Delhi.
FAQs on BAT Course In Delhi
1. Can a business accounting and taxation course is pursued along with doing Bcom?
Yes! It is the best option to do it along with college, to upgrade your skills and be industry-ready as soon as you step out. Most institutions offer self-paced online courses, and weekend batches are also available for offline format. However, it must be noted that some institutions may have their eligibility criteria to include only graduates.
2. What is the procedure for enrolling in a business accounting and taxation course?
To apply for the course, go to your preferred institute’s website and complete the application form. Most of the courses also include free Demo lectures and Brochure PDFs. You can also contact them through email, or the admissions team as mentioned on the website.
3. Is the course worth investing in?
The answer is an unmistakable YES! In these disciplines, there are a plethora of work options. You can work in both the commercial and public sectors after completing a course. You can also pursue a career as a college or university professor.
Are business accounting and taxation courses in delhi a worthwhile option? Being the capital of the country, I assume it would evidently be understandable to have this course in delhi. But I am still not sure whether to study this course or not? Which institutes offer better GST preparation course as I am still new to that topic and need proper guidance in that area. So a course that offers one on one interaction with the faculty during the course will benefit me. I would like to learn more about financing sector and help in my family business, so I hope I’m searching in the right place.
I have recently completed B.com from a college in Delhi and joined my family’s firm which handles taxation for various companies. There is a lot of competition around and I want to learn more about the taxation so that we can deliver updated techniques to our clients. A friend of mine directed me to business accounting and taxation course in delhi and I looked it up on the internet. To all those who want to enhance their financial skills and learn about latest industrial trends , I would suggest you to take a look at this course as it has quite a lot to offer. I also think most of the institutes offering this course give a demo class so you can definitely attend one before joining .
Hi , Im Anurag from Delhi and I handle the accounting division for a small firm here. I have an experience of around 3 years . So I think now it is time for me to learn more about this division and its new technologies. I am researching on various financial courses available online and I came across business accounting and taxation courses in Delhi . As I have read and seen the finance market is very competitive and candidates are expected to know a lot more now. So this course is ideal for upgrading my skills to be industry ready .
Hello, I’m from Delhi. For the past three years, I’ve been doing business and taxation for a small corporation here. I was looking at various financial courses accessible online and came across a business accounting and taxation school in Delhi that appeared to be fairly comprehensive. As you indicated in your essay, academic knowledge is insufficient for commerce graduates because the finance sector is extremely competitive, and applicants are expected to know a great deal more. If you want to be industry ready and have practical skills, the business accounting and taxes course is a great place to start.
Is it worthwhile to look for business accounting and taxation course in Delhi for small businesses? I’ve been reading about it on the internet and am unsure of its significance. What are the prerequisites for taking this course? What about certifications, and how important are they? Will taking one of these courses help me land a fantastic job? I have a basic understanding of accounting and taxes, so will this course be difficult for me to grasp? However, I am interested in finance and am unsure if this is the proper course for me to do. Please respond as soon as possible.
I am looking for a course that will help me in getting my dream job in finance. I have read the article and wan to know more about the course specialization. I want to know about the business accounting and taxation courses in Delhi that are the best for a professional in the industry like me. And the expected salary after doing this course. I read your article and I am considering joining your course.Send me details to enroll. Because it is in great demand, it is an excellent course to take for someone like me.Are the timings flexible for me as a working professional to consider.
I searched for business accounting and taxation courses in delhi after being told it is very comprehensive and practical course for someone looking to enter the finance field or even for someone who is currently working in the finance sector looking for a course to get an advanced knowledge of the practices prevalent in the industry. Then I read you write up and I must say I was not disappointed. This article has the knowledge I need to understand what I will get from this course and the types of jobs I can apply for. Thank You for this article.
After reading your article, I was interested to learn more about the business accounting and taxation course in Delhi . I will make sure to enrol in the course as soon as I can. I did some online study on the subjects and modules being covered. Can you describe the many kinds of jobs I can apply for when I finish this course? What qualifications must I meet in order to enrol in this course? How much does this course cost? I really am hoping to make a good career for myself in the field of finance and accounting or even taxation .