Top 12 Business Accounting and Taxation Course in India
Business Accounting and taxation course in India has been initiated for students of commerce background, and also for those who have deep knowledge and interest in learning finance and taxation. There are practical aspects of learning like direct and indirect taxation. The Business Accounting and Taxation course in India is designed for industrial professionals. Among accounting and financial specialists, business accounting and taxation have been fierce competitors. Individuals and corporations have increasingly realized how important it is to file taxes and keep records.
Accounting and taxation for businesses have become more difficult, that’s why requires a more precise solution. For tax filing and finances, suppliers, and marketers, corporations require industry professionals. Accounting and taxation in a company is a crucial component that is increasingly welcomed in the business industry.
In the growing world with each passing day, there is increased awareness about the need of completing tax returns. Taxation return is not everybody’s cup of tea. Hence, everyone needs professional help in assistance of accounting and taxation help.
Business Accounting refers to the procedure to record all the functions of the corporate companies. The documents are further analyzing, summarizing, and interpreting the outcomes.
The government made a rule of taxation which is followed by people all over the world. It is charged by companies, an individual, and an institution to generate income to improve the quality by the development of infrastructure, education, healthcare, etc.
Have a read to key pointers of Business accounting and taxation course in India and generate enhanced knowledge about key topics:
- Having a diverse course of study, a BAT course is a comprehensive certification course that can be studied through both offline and online classes that give students an in-depth knowledge of Accountancy. It includes a well-balanced blend of academic and practical understanding of bookkeeping and accountancy to provide students with a well-rounded viewpoint.
- This course also includes formal training in the System Application Product (SAP), a system made up of modules that cover a different aspect of business management. Learning SAP is a valuable tool to add to your skillset in the field of management.
- A Business accounting and taxation course in India, certified training also provided to students with Quick books Coaching software strategies and Techniques. This software is one of the most trustable sources in the field of accounting when it comes to preserving sensitive financial statements or information.
Business Accounting and Taxation Course in India
A BAT course involves knowledge about three main aspects of commerce business, accounting, and taxation so that people can make a career in the same field. There are some advantages of the same jotted down. It requires a short duration to complete the program. Hence, it is perfect for students of commerce and non-commerce background.
It gives you additional knowledge and enhances your skills. The BAT course enhances graduates’ understanding of the technical aspects of accounting such as SAP (System Application Product) and is to train them to the same level as accountants and MBAs. The degree was established to equip commerce graduates for jobs as accountants in response to India’s growing demand for accountants.
The program was initiated by the organization because of the higher requirement for accountants in India. To guide the students or graduates of Accountancy and Taxation in order to make it easier for them to learn. Genpact, Adobe and Bajaj are among the top employers of BAT graduates. Not only Accounting but also financial reporting and auditing will be taught.
So, it opens different fields of career and it becomes easier to choose your area of interest as an individual. More of the major topics of Business Accounting and Taxation involves ERP software, MIS reporting, SAP, Quick Books, auditing, payroll, GST, and other topics are covered.
Also, check some other best courses in India
- Financial Modeling Courses in India
- GST Certification Courses in India
- Digital Marketing Courses in India
- Content Writing Courses in India
- Technical Writing Courses in India
- SEO Courses in India
- Creative Writing Courses in India
Career Opportunities after BAT Course
As Business Accounting and Taxation course in India is in huge demand, you can enter the job pool easily. It is necessary to explore different job opportunities. Public and private companies should be targeted. With an integrated degree in the trio of Business Accounting and Taxation, you can explore a poll of job opportunities and explore different opportunities.
You can choose profiles from the public as well as private companies. A BAT program also provides students with practical assessability of the finance industry, allowing them to develop a handful of skills. You can explore a variety of professional strategies and diverse chances with an integrated degree in the area of Business Accounting and Taxation.
In both the public and private sectors, you can explore a pool of job opportunities. Students who complete a BAT program get an understanding of the banking business, and these courses help them to develop a diverse skill set. In addition to pursuing the profile of a tax accountant, a BAT course graduate can pursue the following other permissible employment profiles:
- Analyst or a Senior Associate
- Assistant or Senior Manager
- Accounts Executive
- Deputy General Manager
The entry-level package after the BAT course is around 2 Lakhs INR to 8 Lakhs INR p.a.
A graduation Degree in Commerce from a reputable academic institution is required to pursue a BAT course from a recognized academic institution. Aside from that, the enrolment requirements may vary depending on the institution picked.
Components of Business Accounting and Taxation Course in India
- Goods and service tax (GST)
- Direct taxation
- Payroll and its components
- Financial reporting using Tally
- Financial statements finalizing
- Excel and MIS Reporting
- SAP modules and BUSY software
Enrolment Criteria of Business Accounting and Taxation Course
To be enrolled in the business accounting and taxation course, locate the institute website and download the form from there and fill it out. You have to have a bachelor’s degree and a commerce specialization like B.com, BBA, B.com (Honours), etc. Because it is a commerce-related course. Although the fees of every institute differ as some offer online and some offer offline.
What is the PGP-BAT course? How Beneficial is that?
Accounting is a growing economy and has integral existence in every organization. Language requires a lot of practical and technical experience. A 3-year business degree does not recall the in-depth knowledge of Accountancy and Finance. The Post Graduate Program in Business Accounting and Taxation is structured in a way keeping these parameters in mind, and students are taught industry-specific abilities that prepare them for employment.
The PGP-BAT (Post Graduate Program in Business Accounting and Taxation) is a practical and technical program with industry experts that guide students with their accounting and taxation requirements. Students are taught how to become business accountants.
The aspects of the program are as follows: The content was structured, written, and validated by experts in the subject with years of expertise in a variety of fields. Accounting and Taxations are not similar pieces of study, they both are a lot different from each other.
The Career Department from our institute will go through all your queries and problems. These resources are designed in a way that helps people to write their resumes so that they can prepare for job opportunities.
Find here the Most Popular Accounting Interview Questions Answers
BAT Program Duration
The Post Graduate Program in Business Accounting and Taxation course in India takes a minimum of 5 months to complete, and also depends upon the determination and focus of a student to learn.
BAT Eligibility Criteria
The Post Graduate Program in Business Accounting and Taxation is incredibly beneficial for beginners, and any candidate with a Commerce degree can apply.
BAT Admission Process
Applicants for the Post Graduate Program in Business Accounting and Taxation can be applied on any platform be it offline or online through the main page. Necessary information like the admission process and the deadline will be mailed to you through the institute account. Keep a check on the website of the organization for official notices. Any further requirement like the entrance exam is not necessary.
Who Can Apply for the BAT Course?
- Individuals who have a vast interest in the fields of business accountancy and finance and who are graduated in the field of commerce can apply without a second thought.
- Students who have finished studying in college and wish to gain in-demand accounting skills and tools can enroll.
- Individuals with 0-2 years of experience who wish to upskill and go into a high-profile office position.
- Individuals who wish to know and have an interest in how to use the most important accounting tools in the field can apply for the course.
Top 12 Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in India
1. IIM SKILLS
IIM SKILLS is a top ed-tech institute that offers an excellent business accounting and taxation course in India. The institute is India’s top-most online course provider with professional courses like Content Writing Course, Digital Marketing Course, GST Certification Course, Technical Writing course, SEO Course. and Financial Modeling Course. Till today, they have already trained more than 25000 students and working professionals promoting their careers to the next level.
Their short-term programs are created keeping in mind the possibility of best course curricula as well as industry-specific criteria. Courses in this field help students to obtain professional skill sets that will enable them to enter the job market.
The BAT Course by IIM SKILLS is for both students and professionals who have a keen interest in the field of Accountancy and Finance. There’s no denying that tax professionals enjoy a diversified range of job opportunities.
Course Name: Master BAT Course
Duration: 3 months
Fees: INR 49,900
Download Business Accounting and Taxation Course Curriculum
FIND WHY 20,000+ PEOPLE LOVE IIM SKILLS
Below are more specifications about the course:
- 120+ hours of live interactive lectures and 60+ hours of practical assignments and hands-on learning
- Get working knowledge of tools like Tally, Advanced Excel, GST, and Quickbooks.
- Internship opportunities and Placement assistance
- Master certification from government recognized institute
- Lifetime Access to all the resource material and sessions recording
- Post-training support and counseling.
Contact: +919580740740, [email protected]
Professional Courses from IIM SKILLS
2. APJ Learning Institute
APJ Learning was founded in 2013 with the objective to share knowledge and information to develop the economic condition of society. It provides a huge variety of long short-term duration courses, comprising of seminars and workshops. They have reached more than 100,000 students all over the world.
Here is some more information about the course.
- The duration of the course is 3 months which has 120 Hours of learning. Profession experts and teachers will be teaching you about various topics.
- The course fees would be around 16,500 exclusives of taxes. You can check the official website or contact directly to the office for more details.
- Mode of teaching: Online.
- The syllabus covered Payroll, Direct Taxation, Excel and MIS reporting, and many other topics as well.
You can also have a look at the best Online Business Accounting and Taxation Courses
It was founded in 2008 and has demonstrated itself as a leader in the field of accounting instruction. Using a combination of case studies and accounting tools, they focus on offering real-world solutions and giving knowledge and information. A candidate must have a commerce background in order to apply for an EduPristine company development and taxes course.
The following are the course’s other specifications.
- The duration of the course is 2 months at least.
- The mode of teaching online and classroom.
Here is a comprehensive guide to Cost Management Accounting In India
4. NIFM (National Institute of Financial Markets)
It is one of the most prestigious and reputed institutions in India, with around 15 locations. They managed a learning technique that combines live projects to help students improve their expertise. It also provides excellent job landing placement prospects for its students, making it a common choice to be chosen by more students.
Duration: 6 months
- Experience learnings of Tally ERP
- Know about GST returns and Filing GST
- Deep understanding of direct and indirect taxes
Course Fees: INR 45000+ tax
Mode of Teaching: Classroom
5. Tezpur university
This University provides a handful of knowledge of revenue and taxation. The academy of Swayam begins a course of Accounting and taxation course with detailed knowledge in the Tezpur University of India. Specialized instructions and learning are provided to the students as we hire industry experts and experienced people which makes the learning experience even better.
Explore excellent BAT Courses in popular cities like:
6. Zonal Tech solutions
Zonal Tech Solutions are trustable institute among people regarding job-related training, consulting, and outsourcing services. This institution focuses more on quality learning and the growth of the student.
- The learning of topics is done in 12 parts. Learners will exhibit their capacity to evaluate financial information and react accordingly. As an outcome, they’ll be able to make better solutions, which will contribute to greater profitability.
- Accounting treatments might then be applied to each sort of inter-entity interaction in this way.
7. Institute of Practical Accountancy and Taxation
Bangalore is one of the most trustable hubs for taxation and accounting courses. It provides practical accounting and taxation. The subject of commerce is taught really well. It is one of the renowned organizations to work as a professional accountant or human resources manager.
- The PAT Accounting School offers different education. This program is aimed at students who want to pursue a career as chartered accountants. With their strategies and exact skills, learners can attain better jobs.
- PAT Accounting School can help you become a competent accountant. Their learning involves Taxes and GST.
Recommended Read: Financial Modeling Courses in Delhi
8. SLA, Delhi
The course in Delhi has certified learning of E-Accounting and E-taxation (E-GST and E-Income Tax). The combination of these aspects helps employees’ job opportunities. They teach specifically industry aimed courses that enhance the learning skills of people and help them to work in a corporate environment.
- On completion of the course, the organization’s placement staff gives orientation sessions to job seekers and prepares them for interview arrangements until they are placed. There are experts who have experience of years and years.
- The trainers are industry specialists who provide hands-on compliance training as well as real-time online e-filing.
- Experienced learning and practical training
- Accounting and Taxation are taught from basic
- Proper Understanding of taxation
Also, Learn Financial Risk Management
9. Indian University, Delhi
There is a successful program that is running rapidly and is well reputed in Indian University, Delhi. It is known as The Micro Masters Programme. It was created in order to boost the level of understanding of accounting in students. This identified as a career change path in accounting, taxation, and finance. Knowing the fact that Business Accountancy and Taxation courses in India is creating a buzz.
- Proper knowledge is given to students about taxes, GST, Accounting principles from experts.
- By enrolling in the course, you will gain technical experience and integral components of financial detailing, such as incomes, costs, gains and losses, net gain, resources, liabilities, and owners’ worth, making complicated business decisions by understanding the data, etc.
- Practical business and accountancy learnings.
10. Institute of Practical Business and Accountancy
This institute in Bangalore, Practical Accounting and Taxation Institute is of the top-rank universities for Taxation and Accountancy Courses. IPAT provides reliable services in accounting and taxes services offered. PAT learning Institute will give you the direction to be a professional accountant.
This program is targeted at students who want to pursue a career as chartered accountants. With the given strategies and assessment by the organization, learners can attain better jobs. It is one of the top places to work as a professional accountant or human resources manager.
It is one of the top places to work as a professional accountant or human resources manager. The PAT Accounting School offers a one-of-a-kind education. Certified course in business accounting and taxation course online
Recommended Read: Financial Modeling Courses in Gurgaon
K-FAT offers a 200-hour, 6-month certification short duration course for new beginners to enhance their get the skills they need to meet the industry’s current demands for expertise in Financial Accounting and Taxation. Graduates who complete this course and the required preparation can work on Accounting and Taxation projects in any of the three industries, including Production, Operations, and Services.
12. IMS Pro School, Bangalore
CIMA India has named IMS Pro School as the year’s Best Learning Partner. The CIMA professional course is designed specifically for professionals. Through a real-time case study method, the course brings practical insight into finance and business management.
IMS Professional School and its great staff provide exceptional support to CIMA students throughout their journey. Economic analysis, corporate finance, personal finance, and management accounting are just a few of the skills that its personnel has acquired. Some other institutes for BAT (Business Accounting and Taxation) which is to rely on.
1. For Whom BAT Course is for?
Any graduate student of commerce or commerce-related background can apply for the course. Anyone who is willing to learn can go for a business accounting and taxation course in India. As there are a lot of opportunities as an individual. The course doesn’t restrict you to taxation, it opens the options of finance as well. This offers students a chance to explore and figure out the best career option for themselves.
2. What is the BAT course?
It refers to Business Accounting and Taxation Course. It is a short duration program of 3-6 months ranging from different institutes. The best organization teaches Business Accounting and Taxation Course in India. This course helps students to understand the basis of Finance and taxation. The criteria of course include a perfect blend of theoretical and technical training in accounting, auditing, taxes, bookkeeping, and many topics as well.
3. What is the application procedure for the Business Accounting and Taxation Course in India?
To apply for the BAT course, go to EduPristine’s official website or your preferred institute’s website and fill out the application form. It is important to have an under-graduation degree. You must have a bachelor’s degree in a Commerce-related specialization as a minimum qualification for a BAT course. As it requires some knowledge in the field of commerce.
It is evident in the article that Business Accounting and Taxation course in India is in demand and every business organization needs people who are experts in taxation or finance. These courses refer to those who have their area of interest in taxation and finance. There are different job opportunities in terms of taxation and accountancy as it is a well-respected job by people. You can explore the different pools of jobs like clerk, appraiser, account manager, financial expert, administrator, accounting, and many more.
Accounting and taxation are usually seen as highly regarded professions. Federal and state governments, public accounting firms, financial services, insurance businesses, banking, academics, and non-profits are all places where people work. Professionals in this field are in higher demand, the program collaborates with industry experts, and the job is tough, varied, and engaging. As a result, in order to win the race, you must make a sensible selection. Business accounting and taxation course in India provides an enhancement in the profile of the student and hence open opportunities.