Top 9 GST Certification Courses In India With Placements
The GST certification Course is best fitted to CAs, company secretaries, professionals of the audit, taxation, and financial domain, and students pursuing an equivalent. Ministry of MSME offers the certification. This course aims to reinforce the knowledge by providing updated information on GST in an organized manner, improving analytical and problem-solving abilities also as deciding. Knowing its relevance, you can find the list of top GST certification courses in India.
GST makes sure the uniformity of tax rates, structures and eliminates the bad effect of taxes. It’s crucial for each business, and there’s a requirement for skilled GST practitioners. Various benefits of taking over a GST course are:
- Complete and thorough knowledge of the length and breadth of the topic of GST from the experts.
- It exposes a plethora of job opportunities career-wise. You’ll either work as a practitioner or work for businesses. You’ll even open up a consultancy. Also, a GST-certified professional can expect a mean 15% hike in salary.
Here are some of the top GST certification courses in India:
1. IIM SKILLS
IIM SKILLS offers one of the finest Online GST Training In India. The comprehensive curriculum and the top-notch mentors make it a great learning experience. You have 4 weeks of immersive learning with 16 hours of lectures dedicated to understanding what a career in GST entails. The course also incorporates plenty of practical assignments and case studies for you to comprehend the concept of GST better.
They provide a mix of theoretical learning and practical training for you to strengthen your core knowledge of GST and the overall taxation system. The LMS will give you lifetime access to the course content along with recorded sessions of the classes.
The GST Certification course fee is INR 2900 (plus taxes) and covers the examination and certification fee.
- The Fundamental Aspects of GST
- Reverse Charge Mechanism
- Understanding Input Tax Credit
- Claiming Input Tax Credit
- Debit And Credit Notes
- Planning And Implementing GST For Business
- The Taxation System In India
- GST Returns Filing
- Different Forms In GST
- Features And Framework Of GST
After the completion of the course, you will master all the concepts that are relevant for working in the GST domain. You will gain an understanding of the different software tools that will help you to speed up the process of filing for GST. As a result, you will be able to handle several clients at the same time. You can start your career as a freelance GST practitioner, or take up employment in different organizations for lucrative career options.
Download IIM SKILLS GST Course Brochure
FIND WHY 20,000+ PEOPLE LOVE IIM SKILLS
Other Courses offered by IIM Skills:
- Content Writing Course
- Digital Marketing Course
- Technical Writing Course
- CAT Coaching
- Financial Modeling Course
- BAT Course
To get more valuable insights, read IIM Skills GST Course Review
Contact 9911 839 503
2. Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI):
The ICAI may be a statutory body for the Chartered Accountants alive for 64 years. It is a premier accounting body and has also received global recognition for its contributions in various domains like education, professional development, accounts, ethical standards, and auditing. Currently, it’s the second-largest accounting body globally and has its headquarters in New Delhi. It’s a revered institute for GST practitioners.
The website has all useful resources on GST, like the ACTs, rules, and laws about GST. There are E-lectures and E-learning resources also. There’s even subject-wise study material on GST. Hence, without a doubt, it provides one of the top GST certification courses in India.
Highlights of the course:
- Current Courses: The ICAI provides two GST courses, a Certificate Course, and a complicated Certificate Course on GST.
- Eligibility: Both of those courses are exclusively for chartered accountants.
- Duration: The certificate course is for 72 hours (online and offline), and therefore the advanced course is for 40 hours (online only).
- Fee: The course fee is 10,000/- plus GST @18% for the certificate course and 14,000/- plus GST for the advanced certificate course.
- Batch: This is often a web course with a maximum batch size of 90.
- Learning Resources: A softcopy of the background material is out there on the e-learning portal. There’s a compulsory assessment submission a day. The recording of the sessions is hospitable to the candidates for 2 months.
- Continuing professional education Hours: Candidates get 25 CPE hours after the course completion and five CPE hours after passing the assessment.
- The course covers all of it from an introduction to miscellaneous and ethical practices.
The course objective is to supply specific and updated information within the domain of GST in an organized and orderly manner.
ICAI Bhawan, Research Block,
Third Floor, A-29, Sector 62,
Noida – 201 309
3. ICT Academy:
ICT Academy may be a GOI initiative that has been taking over mass training across the country for Skill India, Digital India, Startup India, and Make in India. Thanks to its extensive training competency and reach, it’s now one of the chosen institutes for GST certification courses in India. It’s its base in Chennai.
Highlights of the course:
- GST in 90 minutes
- Online certificate course in GST
- Course on goods and repair tax.
- The 90-minute course may be a super capsule on GST. It covers the fundamentals, benefits, also as law. This course is hospitable and beneficial for CXOs, CAs, GST practitioners, legal consultants, business people, CA aspirants, and even commerce students. This is often a certification course.
- The online certificate course maybe a 30 hours program valid for 60 days. Course delivery is by leading CAs and tax professionals.
- It provides an overall understanding of the GST law, its execution, compliance, and enforcement.
- Candidates can acquire practical knowledge of the various procedures under the GST act. Business people, CA practitioners, interns, students of business management, or maybe government finance and accounts officials may attend this course.
- Another course is that the NACEN certified three-day course. Again, hospitable all, this course is intensive. It offers more in-depth insights on the whole subject of GST, including registration, filing of returns, availing input decrease, TDS compliance, and refunds. The course has 15 modules covering the length and breadth of GST.
ELCOT Complex, 2-7 Developed Plots,
Industrial Estate, Perungudi,
Total Words: 253
4. Clear Tax:
This company has built TaxCloud and GST software to simplify things for the CAs. It’s almost 20,000 experts on board. Incidentally, it’s also India’s largest cloud platform for GST. Its newly launched open-end fund investing platform is sort of fashionable for the young millennial. It offers top-class GST certification courses in India.
Highlights of the course:
- Its Comprehensive e-Learning Certification on New GST Returns.
- Eligibility: The course is hospitable to CA/tax practitioners, company executives, legal consultants, and even students.
- Duration: it’s eight-plus hours of in-depth training. The course also highlights the way to handle errors and mismatches while filing. you’ll get a chance to urge a resolution for all GST queries by CAs and GST experts.
- Fee: 3600/-
- The course includes: The course includes the basics of the new GST return system, the transition from the old to the new system, and expert sections with vital takeaways on expected changes in finance.
This course may be a one-stop shop for all GST needs, creation of GST bills, claiming ITC, and filing GST returns.
First Floor, 2Apartment, AMR Tech Park Internal Rd, Hongasandra,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560068
5. Arun Jaitley National Institute of Financial Management:
The Arun Jaitley National Institute of monetary Management may be a GOI Autonomous Institution of the Ministry of Finance. It’s a middle of excellence found out in 1993. The institute focuses on various postgraduate programs in financial management. AJNIFM is the only institute catering to the training needs of:
- Central Government
- State Government
- Defence establishments
- Other financial institutions.
Not just capacity building, AJNIFM is also into research studies in accounts, audit, financial management, and parliamentary financial control as issues associated with public policies. GST training may be a new venture undertaken by AJNIFM. In other words, AJNIFM has started offering GST certification courses in India.
Highlights of the course:
- Current Course: GST e-Training program
- Eligibility: The course features a broad appeal across different types of learners and may include academicians, researchers, GST practitioners, government officers, policymakers, etc.
- Duration: this is often a three-day (Wednesday through Friday) e-training program, a virtual classroom program with an in-person component. The website features a PDF brochure with the batch dates monthly for the year 2020-2021.
- Fee: 10,000/- per participant plus GST.
- There may be a discussion forum to resolve any queries and weekly assignment submission online.
- Course Coverage: The course covers all basics somewhat intimately. It pays attention to practical significant knowledge on procedures like registration, filing of returns, how GST impacts the functioning of all enterprises. It ends with an examination, feedback, and valedictory session.
National Institute of monetary Management
Sector 48,Pali Road
Recommended Read: Financial Modeling Courses in India
It was established by industry experts and since then, EduPristine is a premier finance training provider. Over the years, it’s expanded from one to 5 verticals, Accounting, Analytics, Finance, Marketing, and Healthcare. It has a network of classrooms across India and a strong online platform with online courses also.
Highlights of the course:
- Current Course: GST Course
- Eligibility: it is hospitable to Undergraduates, graduates, working professionals, and candidates pursuing a career in accounts and taxation.
- Duration: it’s for 32 hours.
- Batch: it’s a classroom training with weekend and weekday batch options.
- Learning Resources: There are 24 x 7 online support and access to the training material within the sort of presentations, recordings, practice files, and utility files.
- The course includes: The course content has been designed by industry experts, incorporating real-world skills from day one. It covers all the important aspects, some modules are GST in Tally and GST vs. previous tax.
Asha Plaza, 607, 2nd Floor, Srinivagilu highway
Koramangala 4th Block, Koramangala
Phone: 1800 200 5835
A certification program by the ICSIL, Vskills, maybe a certification program. Vskills is the largest certification body in India that conducts skills tests.
The certifications are all industry-recognized, and lots of companies hire Vskills certified candidates. It’s one platform that assesses the competency of candidates and also provides training programs in various domains, from accounts, finance, engineering, office skills, big data, and various others.
Their website is hugely resourceful with popular links, certifications, practise tests, exams, tutorials, blogs, internships, jobs, interview questions, and resume writing also. Vskills has 2.5 million users and 50,000 certified candidates. It also has more than 200 courses, of which, GST certification courses in India is popular.
Highlights of the course:
- Current Course: Certified GST professional.
- Eligibility: Accounting personnel, tax consultants, or students pursuing accounts and finance.
- Duration: it’s a 60-minute course.
- Fee: 3,499/-
- Batch: it’s a web program.
- Learning Resources: Once registered, candidates get access to the training management system. They also get a tough copy of the study material. there’s lifelong e-learning access. There are free practice tests.
- Students can choose any date and venue for the exam, It’s for 50 marks with no negative marking. They have more than 70 centres in India.
- Course Coverage: The contents cover basic concepts, GST registration, invoicing, GST returns, valuation, legal provisions, and various other miscellaneous topics of significance.
This Government-certified course is valid for all times. Candidates get tagged as Vskills certified on Monsterindia.com also as shine.com, automatically increasing your employability.
1113, Tower-2, Pearls Omaxe,
Pitampura, New Delhi-110034
Recommended Read: GST Certification Courses in Delhi
8. CA ClubIndia:
CAclubindia believes in sharing knowledge, and at the outset, it’s a knowledge-sharing interactive online platform. It leverages the facility of the community and provides its two million-plus members with numerous e-learning options and valuable networking.
Catering to financial professionals and taxpayers initially, it now caters to the whole finance community. The location provides updates on various issues associated with the finance world. There are reviews, discussions, webinars, resources to ask for, online learning, corporate laws, jobs, events, videos, and much more. It’s just like the entire finance world enclosed in an oyster.
Highlights of the course:
- Current Courses: GST certification course. It’s a complicated course with certification from the Ministry of MSME Govt of India. It aces on the list of top GST certification courses in India.
- Duration: it’s a 40-hour program extending four days with nine hours every day and 4 hours recorded for land and GSTR-3B. The course is out there in English and Hindi.
- Fee: 9999/-
- Batch: it’s a weekend batch, Saturday and Sunday, from 9 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
- Learning Resources: every week before the live class, candidates get the e-notes.
- Course Coverage: As a replacement feature, this course now has two practical classes on GST return and GST refund. It includes all essential modules and also includes the E Way bill in GST and assessment tests.
Upon course completion, the exam is mandatory to get the certificate. The exam is conducted online, and results are available immediately.
9. Institute of Company Accountants – Chennai
Institute of Company Accountants, with its inception in 2004, trains manpower for the industries of accounts and finance. They’re registered IT practitioners in India and supply students with comprehensive and authorized professional tax training through their programs.
ICA offers accounting courses, tax practitioner courses, GST courses, etc. Their GST certification courses in India allure most of the students. Even under the GST courses, it’s various courses for the practitioners, an online certificate course for freshers, a part-time class, a night class, a weekend class, and so on.
Highlights of the course:
- Current Course: GST Certification Course
- Learning Resources: it’s a web course delivered through video lectures by leading CAs and tax professionals. Candidates would receive videos, case studies, webinars, and quizzes.
- This particular course trains candidates to file GST with Tally ERP9.0, an offline tool.
- Eligibility: Accounting professionals, tax consultants, and even students pursuing courses in accounts and finance will enjoy this course.
- Course Coverage: Concepts of taxation and basics of GST, GST administration, registration, payment, accounting or record-keeping, GST and law, IGST, and even covers GST in other countries.
239/1, Rohini Flats,
Anna Nagar West Extension,
- Why should I Opt for GST courses online?
The GST certification courses online help you to learn everything there comprehensively is on GST without having to commute. they also offer various important features like reading materials, ebooks, knowledge of software, and tools. These courses are all-encompassing and assist you to crack the GST exam comfortably.
- Are GST courses useful for college students?
Yes! students from commerce, finance, and accountancy backgrounds can benefit immensely from GST courses. Along with their degrees, they will have an additional skill set that will help to strengthen their CV considerably.
- Is GST practitioner a lucrative career option?
Since the demand for GST practitioners is huge now owing to the implementation of GST in our taxation system, it is a lucrative career option to consider for people from various sectors and industries especially law, finance, and commerce.
I am very passionate about making a career in this field and I have decided to take up some professional, certified courses to give a push to my career. These are, so far, the best courses I have come across. Everything is mentioned and simple. Thank you for providing such glorious content.
I have completed three classes so far and now from my personal experience I am giving a big Yes, for IIM Skills is the best GST Certification institute.
Is there any free certification that can help with freelancing in this domain? The importance of certifications is important, but I a not sure. Freelancing is a skill. Like in writing, we have to make a portfolio. We can do the same in this profession too? Or it is very much different from other freelancing skills?
Hi, can you please tell me what kind of GST Certifications are necessary to get a good job in this profession? Are there any specific certifications, sponsored by an institution or a government body, that have more recognition? I find these courses good and have gone through their course material. However, if you clear the certification part that would be helpful. Thanks:)
Hi, Is it necessary to get certified in this field if someone has worked previously in tax department? I worked before, but it was governemnt work. Now that I have left my job, it has become difficult to get any private clients as a freelancer. Maybe, I am failing at Freelancing set tup. Which of the courses will help in guiding the right freelancing approach?
Great great work.
I am looking forward to start the course, and join this domain as a professional asap.
This blog helped me choose.
I am very excited to start my new journey.
Hi, I am looking for a good course on GST. This article proved to be quite informative.The course by IIM Skills seems really promising. Definitely going for the course.
Hi, I am Amayra. I am looking for job in Taxation and wondering if this kind of course would enhance my skill and add value to my career
hi, i m shantanu, I am interested in this course as my friends are too. I am in my last year and I want to enroll in this gst course to know more about this line. There are few of my friends who are very sure about this line, but I know very little about it. Also I am in the marketing field, so would it cause a problem if I apply
hi, I m Farhad, Can you tell me what is the average salary of a gst practitioner? I have completed M. Com and I will soon join my family business. We normally have consultants for gst. But it will be to my advantage if I also knew about how all of this works and how to manage it. Can you be a bit more specific?
What is the ideal time for the duration of these courses? I am an intern- majoring in Finance. For better job opportunities, I want to do these courses. I had taken some free classes on this topic as well. However, some concepts aren’t clear. What will be the scope and syllabus of these courses? Will it match today’s market? I did some courses but were outdated.
hi, i m Nisarg, i had query if I do the certification or course, will I be able to get clients? I am not even graduated. Can you please tell me more about the freelancing part? Can students do it part-time?
hey Deepika, I was searching for a GST course that I can do from home part-time. I work in a private bank and want to learn about GST, to improve my CV. Your article really helped me in choosing one, I am yet enrolled for the course but I have made up my mind. thank you and Keep up the good work
Dear Deepika, I want to know if the aforementioned gst certification course offers internships. And could you tell me the cost of the course? Regardless, this essay is nicely written and contains useful information.