Top 8 Business Accounting And Taxation Courses in Nagpur
Business Accounting & Taxation Courses in Nagpur and in other cities are in-depth certified courses offered for career advancement & growth at the graduation and post-graduation level for students & working professionals. It imparts learning’s around business accounting and taxation. It is indeed a great career option as it balances both the growth and crises of the company. The scope of this course isn’t just helpful at a professional level or incorporates workings, but it also holds its significance in day-to-day life at a personal level.
Keeping track of our expenses, incomes, and taxes-related matters are just a few examples of the importance of accounting and taxation that contributes to daily living. This article will cover all the nitty-gritty of business accounting and taxation if you are looking for a career option & evolution.
What is Business Accounting?
Accounting is all about keeping structured information on the financial records of the corporate. The well-maintained and timely records help compare and collate the current financial data to the past data and further improve the company’s successful operations and enhancement.
India is a country with diversity and therefore, there are several experts from mixed fields in our country. Opting for a Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Nagpur would be a prime factor in your success.
Listed Below Are the Numerous Types of Business Accounting:
Financial accounting involves the process of preparing, filing, and recording financial transactions related to a company’s overall operation.
3 Main Financial Statements:
- Income statement
- The balance sheet
- Cash flow Statement.
- Managerial Accounting:
Managerial accounting, popularly known as management accounting, this method of accounting is used in making statements, reports, and documents that provide and guide better decision-making related to business and allocation of funds appropriately. It gives insights into the organization’s functional efficiency, which also aids in making fruitful investment decisions.
- Cost Accounting :
The goal of Cost accounting is to highlight the company’s total production expense by evaluating the variable cost and the fixed cost.
Cost Accounting is further categorized into:
- Audit :
An audit involves examining the books of accounts by an auditor. It includes physical scrutinizing of the data to make sure that all departments are following corrective measures.
The 3 different kinds of Audits are
- Internal Audit
- External Audit
- Internal Revenue Service Audit
- Accounting Information System
AIS is the process whereby the business/company utilizes to collect, stock, and supervise, its financial information so it can be used for the company’s benefit and overall growth.
Categories of Accounting Information System
- Corporate Accounting
- Public Accounting
- Government Accounting
- Forensic Accounting:
Forensic accounting is a method that involves finding out financial crimes. The primary purpose of forensic accounting is to explain the nature of a financial crime and present it during the hearing of court cases. Any fraud-related matters such as money laundering, theft, or insurance fraud all fall into forensic accounting. Fraudulent activity and the general financial differences may cost an overall loss to the company.
Have a look at some other prominent courses in Nagpur:
GST Certification Courses in Nagpur
Financial Modeling Course In Nagpur
Digital Marketing Courses in Nagpur
Content Writing Courses in Nagpur
Technical Writing Courses in Nagpur
The Objective of BAT courses in Nagpur is:
- It helps to track the income and expenditure of the company, thereby helping in deciding and evaluating the financial position and what can be included and excluded for the betterment.
- It ensures abidance of statutory compliance.
- Budgeting and planning the activities.
- Other financial activities like Ledger, Cash flow, liquidity, etc.
- Overall business performance.
What Is Taxation or Tax Accounting?
Taxation is the process by which the government or the concerned authorities imposes various mandatory financial contributions from the residents of the country and business organizations and institutions. Tax accounting is used by individuals, businesses, organizations, and other units. The focal point in tax accounting for an individual emphasizes income, allowing proper deductions, charities, and any other investment-related gains and losses.
Difference Between Accounting and Taxation
Accounting looks into a company’s overall functioning around financial matters and performance. On the other hand, taxation involves creating structure and procedures to ensure proper filing and tax returns. Taxation also involves individuals paying and filing their taxes as per the financial year.
Taxation Is Bifurcated Into Direct and Indirect Taxes
Precisely as the word specifies, direct taxes are imposed directly –
- Income Tax
- Real Estate or Property Tax
- Corporate Tax
- Dividend Distribution Tax
- Wealth Tax
Indirect taxes are those taxes that are transferable, and they are transferred from the manufacturers or suppliers to their customers/clients.
Taxes that fall into this category are-
- Excise Duty
- Custom Duty
- Value Added Tax (VAT)
- Service Tax
Recommended Read: Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Pune
Is Business Accounting & Taxation a Good Career Choice?
It’s an ideal short-term course for commerce graduates who are keen on pursuing their careers in the accounting and taxation field. The increasing demand for business accounting and taxation is enormous for financial growth and its outcome. The certified business accounting and taxation student is marked as an Industrial expert, and thus the chances of employment opportunities are high.
A standard commerce graduation degree does not cover the accounting subjects in detail. With ever-demanding competition, employers are expected to be well versed in the updated techniques.
Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Nagpur give a bird’s eye view to individuals looking for proficiency in Business Accounting and Taxation. Individuals who want to master the most critical accounting tools from the industrial expert view are mandatory.
Here are the Most Popular Accounting Interview Questions
Subject Matter Covered in the BAT courses in Nagpur:
- Financial Reporting using Enterprising Resource Planning also known as ERP – Tally
- Direct Taxation
- Indirect Taxation
- The importance of payroll and its functions, the accuracy, and all detailing around the same.
- How to use Business Accounting Software
- Financial Statements
- Statutory Accounting Principles
- Advance Excel and MIS Reporting
- Goods and Service Tax (GST)
Theory Covered :
- Different Kinds of accounts, double-entry system, the vital accounting theory
- The flow of transactions, profit and loss, and much more.
- Tax Deducted at Source (TDS); Accounting for TDS; Income Tax Returns; Filing TDS Return, etc.
- Filing and Returns for Payroll, Understanding Payroll, and functions, the importance of Payroll in Tally, etc.
- Initiation to Busy, transaction display, removal of GST Reports; Creation of Ledgers portfolio, etc.
- Preparing financial Statements with records, understanding and calculating different kinds of economic fractions, and preparation of balance sheets; leading practices in auditing, etc.
- Tradesman and client management, dispatching and Invoice supervising, liquidity management, cash and credit control.
- Introduction of Advance Excel system lookup Functions – V Lookup and H Lookup; aim objective and benefit of MIS; MIS Reporting Using Advance Excel and formulas.
- Return of tax, Input tax credit, application of GST, Tax Invoicing, preparation of and online filing of GST.
Other Takeaways of BAT courses in Nagpur:
- Mastery in Bookkeeping.
- Learning Online filling of GST with the latest techniques of periodical filling and recording.
- Learn Online to fill out Income Tax returns with the appropriate format of ITR1, ITR2, ITR3, ITR4, ITR5, and ITR6.
- Good infrastructure and supportive management.
- Lifetime support from training faculties.
- Get assistance to start a business as an accounting & income tax professional if desired.
- Certification Provided.
- 100% Placement opportunities.
- Campus Interviews.
The above mentioned are some of the in-depth takeaways of the Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Nagpur.
Career Options for BAT Professionals
- Assistant Accountant
- Accounts Manager
- Finance Manager
- Taxation Assistant
- Taxation Manager
- Analyst or a Senior Associate
- Accounts Executive
- Assistant or Senior Manager
- Deputy General Manager
Business Accounting and Taxation courses in Nagpur are ideal for students or working professionals who are Commerce Graduates. This course serves as a good career option for fresh graduates or even working professionals having less than two years of experience.
Read Here Business Accounting and Taxation Course Details
Business Accounting and Taxation course is mainly for 3 to 6 months depending on the student’s commitment and as per the Institute’s scheduling and working.
Business accounting and taxation professionals handle the below-
1) Maintaining Books of Accounts –
- Keeping track of all the information about Finances, Inventory, Ledger Portfolio, Bills Receivable and Payable, Balance Sheet, and Profit & Loss.
- Book Keeping ensures the Profit and Loss of the Organisation and therefore contributes to the planning of future growth and other strategies.
2) Internal Audit –
- Internal Audit is another crucial function of the business accounting and taxation professional.
- It helps evaluate if the corporate rules and procedures are followed with integrity.
- Internal audits also allow management with the mechanism which is essential to attain operational effectiveness and to point out those problems and rectify them before they are discovered in an external audit.
3) Taxation –
- Filing taxes play a significant role in business accounting. It is essential to pay taxes in time to file tax returns for the organization.
- Proper allocation and suggestions are given to the clients and companies on minimizing tax burden and making suitable investments.
4) Cost Accounting –
- Cost accounting helps recognize where the corporate is spending and the returns on earnings and expenditures.
- The goal of cost accounting is to evaluate, assess, and lead to the betterment of unwanted expenses and contributes to the overall effectiveness and efficiency.
- Nevertheless, companies cannot use cost accounting figures in their financial statements or for tax purposes and they are crucial for internal controls.
- The role of management accounting entails guiding the company’s management and examining the company’s finances, thus assisting the decision-making process and planning.
- It helps entrepreneurs make ideal financial decisions and skillfully manage their daily operations.
Recommended Read: Business Accounting and Taxation Course in Mumbai
Learning Benefits of Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Nagpur
Though there are multiple advantages of the Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Nagpur, below are just handpicked and most popularly known.
- Get detailed knowledge about Business Accounting and Taxation.
- Get extensive knowledge on – GST, Ledger Portfolio, Income Tax Returns, Payrolls, MIS reports, and much more.
- Get a shout-out as an industry expert and multiple career opportunities.
Other Certified Courses for Commerce Graduates
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Management Accountant
- Company Secretary
- Advance Diploma in Financial Accounting and Business Taxation
- Certified TDS Professional
- Certified ESI and PF Professional
- Certified Internal Auditor
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- Certified Management Consultant
- Certified Financial Analyst
Top 8 Business Accounting And Taxation Courses in Nagpur
1. IIM SKILLS
IIM SKILLS is a leading online education provider with a presence across 23 countries worldwide. With a robust aim to provide world-class education at affordable pricing, the institute has come a long way. Its incredible BAT course delivered by industry leaders is one of the best business accounting and taxation courses in Nagpur. Various modules are seamlessly sewn together to help you understand the core concepts of accounting in an easily comprehensible manner.
- Basic and Advanced Accounting
- Tally ERP and Tally Prime
- Goods and Services Tax and its compliances
- Income Tax
- Payroll and all its components
- Advanced Excel and MIS Reporting
Download Business Accounting and Taxation Course CurriculumFIND WHY 20,000+ PEOPLE LOVE IIM SKILLS
- 100% Practically oriented training
- Hands-on experience with assignments and case studies
- Globally accredited master certifications from IIM SKILLS
- Devoted placement cell
- Internship opportunities
- Lifetime access to resource material and session recordings
- Access to updated knowledge at no extra cost
- After course guidance and support
With all its staggering features and track record, it tops the charts of the best BAT courses in Nagpur. Grab your seat for the free demo session of this course to begin your career in the business accounting and taxation domain.
Professional Courses from IIM SKILLS
- Digital Marketing Course
- SEO Course
- Technical Writing Course
- GST Course
- Content Writing Course
- Financial Modeling Course
- CAT Coaching
Contact: +919580740740, [email protected]
2. NIFM: National Institute of Financial Markets
NIFM is a ruling institute registered under the company act 1956, gaining increasing fame around 15 cities all over India. It is a top industry expert in providing Diploma in Business Accounting and taxation courses in Nagpur. They provide 100% placement assistance and have a thorough and systematic way to impart knowledge. The first location and registered office are at Janakpuri Delhi, and they have many branches within Delhi.
Other Cities where NIFM is located:
- Uttar Pradesh
Key takeaways of the Diploma Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Nagpur are as follows –
- Certification from NIFM
- Hands-on Industrial Training
- Practical knowledge and training on Tally ERP9
- Online GST filing with Automation filing
- Grooming for Interviews
- On-going updation in future if anything new as per market trend and demand
Should be 12th Passed minimum or Graduation and well versed with a computer, MS Office & Internet.
Students, Working Professionals, Entrepreneurs who want to enhance and manage their business or take up a full-time business in accounting, and freelancers.
Duration of the course: 6 Months
Recommended Read: Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Kohlapur
3. A.A.T ( Alcon Academy Of Accounts & Taxation
A.A.T is a well-known and reputed institute for Business Accounting & Taxation courses in Nagpur. They are authorized under the Government body M.C.T.E.B. (Maharashtra Computer & Technical Education Board) Maharashtra. They are another prominent institute that offers the best BAT courses in Nagpur for career growth in this in-demand field.
Industrial Accounting Finance & Taxation Course
- Section I: – Computerize Software for Accounting.
- Section II: – Finance and online Banking.
- Section III: – Tracking Attendance, Employees Salary & Wages.
- Section IV: – Learning on Trade ( Import/Export)
- Module V: – Company Registration
- Module V: – Learning Financial Inspection of Company or its accounts
- Module VII: – Latest Accounting Software & its functioning.
GST Subjects & Details:
- Detailed outline of goods & services Tax
- Overview of Tax Exemptions
- GST Registration Applicability
- Taxable events under Indirect Tax
- Time & Supply
- Estimation in GST
- Settlement of GST
- online commerce
- Tax payable on Output
- Tax applied on Inter-State Supply of Goods and Services
- Place of supply of goods & Series
- GST Portal
Recommended Read: Business Accounting and Taxation Course in Nashik
Another pre-eminent name on the list of the best BAT courses in Nagpur is EduPristine. The Post Graduate (PG) program in BAT is a thorough and in-depth learning course to help learners become industry expert accounting professionals. The system is carefully structured and crafted by highly experienced faculty with years of experience in accounting and taxation.
Other requirements like soft skills and placement areas are also taken care of. Besides Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Nagpur, there are other certified courses listed below.
Other Certified Programs for Career Growth:
- Chartered Financial Analyst Program (CFA)
- Financial Modelling Financial Risk Managers (FRM)
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Management Accountant
- Association of Chartered Certified Accounts (ACCA)
5) Advanced Institute of Accounts and Taxation
The course is designed and formulated using organizations’ requirements and positioning their students as industry experts. The scope and opportunities are limited to the 9-5 desk job and work from home and part-time.
Other Certified Programs that compliments Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Nagpur
- Professional GST Training
- Advance Excel Training
- Advance Tally Prime
- Software Training
- Busy Software Training
Recommended Read: Financial Modeling Courses in Pune
6) Tezpur University
The Swayam academy initiates this Accounting and Taxation course for Tezpur University in India. The student studying at the university will learn and have complete mastery of business accounting and taxation. The highly skilled faculties make this course an outstanding learning experience. Thats’ why it has been included in our list of the top BAT courses in Nagpur.
Here is a Guide to Financial Risk Management
7) SLA, Consultants in India
It offers online accounting and taxation courses. They provide studies as per the current industry scenario and requirements. All faculties are industry experts and impart training in real-time after completing job assistance.
Course Syllabus and structure of Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Nagpur
Module 1: Advance GST (Indirect Tax)
Module 2 :
Advance Practioner Income Tax Certification
Advance TDS Practical Course
Finalization Balance Sheet
Banking and Finance
Module 4: Custom Import & Export Procedures
Advance Tally & ERP 9
Tally Prime & ERP 9 with GST
Financial Reporting – Advanced Excel & MIS
Module 7 :
Advance SAP Training.
8. APG Learning
One more institute leading the Business Accounting and Taxation Courses online is APG learning. They focus on delivering analytical knowledge to the students. After the period, students will gain expertise in GST, payroll, IT, Excel, and MIS. This definitely deserves a special mention to accomplish learning BAT courses in Nagpur.
The favorable outcomes of the Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Nagpur
- Detailed learning and experience in accounting
- Learn everything around payroll, GST & IT
- Further scope for the students: GST, Manager Accounts, Finance Manager, Tax analyst, Accounts Executive
- Get hands-on experience in Excel & MIS
Other Details :
Fees: 35000/- (Inclusive Taxes)
Duration: 3 Months
Weekday Batches – Mon To Friday
Other Certified Accounts and Taxation Related Courses
- Advance Diploma in Financial Accounting & Business Taxation
- Diploma in Financial Accounting & Business Taxation
- Certified Accounts Professional
- Certified Business Professional
- Certified TDS Professional
- Certified ESI & PF Professional
Part 1: Business Accounting
- Basics of Accounting
- Accounting and Accounting processes
- Reconciliation of the statement
- Accounting allowance
- Issue of shares and debentures
- Forfeiture of shares
- Arrangement of final accounts
- Joining a partner
- Death of a partner
- Retirement of a partner
- Introduction to Companies
- Goodwill and Capital
- Reissue of shares
- Understanding of Hindu Undivided Family (HUF)
- Ending (Dissolution) of a Partnership Firm
- Recovery (Redemption) of shares
Part 2: Goods and Service Tax (GST)
- Basic Learning about GST
- Time, Place, and Value of Supply
- Audit system and GST
- Input Credit
- Reverse Charge
- GST on Work
- GST on Registration
- Invoice GST and online bills
- Filing GST Returns ( Monthly, Quarter, and Annual).
- Payments and Refunds GST system
- Penance GST
- New Proposal and Annual Returns
- Latest modification in GST
Part 3: TDS
- Learning the fundamentals of TDS
- Deduction under TDS
- Online Filings and Returns
- Preparation of Challans and Payments
- Ways to download the forms – 16, 16 (A), 16 B.
- Revised process for returns and penalties.
Part 4: Tally, Enterprise Resource Planning 9, and GST
- Company Creation
- Group Creation
- Ledger Portfolio Creation
- Receipts, Expenses, Payments, Trial Balance
- Entry for Purchase and Sales with applicable GST
- Notes – Debit and Credit
- Balance Sheet
- Profit and Loss Account
- Adjustments and TDS filing returns
- Report – GST
- Adjustments – GST
- Filing GST Returns
- Reconciliation – GST
- Tally Entries
- Budgeting, Costing, and Payroll
Part 5: Income Tax
- Introduction to Income Tax
- Income Tax
- Residential Status
- Calculation of Income Tax
- Advance Tax
- Online filing and Tax Returns
- Challan and Payment Taxes
- Penalties under Income Tax
Part 6: Other Details
- Objective of Auditing
- Different Types of Audit
- Auditing Proof
- Internal Audit
- External Audit
- Statutory Audit
- Costing Audit
- Secretarial Audit
- Auditor’s Report
That brings us to the end of our list of the outstanding options for BAT courses in Nagpur. Read below to clear your thoughts on the commonly asked questions.
Recommended Read: Financial Modeling Courses in Mumbai
FAQs Related to BAT Courses in Nagpur
1. Is BAT a Career Oriented Course?
Yes, absolutely, BAT is a great Career option.
2. Why should I care about this course?
You can make a career in the broking field, financial institutions, insurance streams, mutual funds, and research organizations in the banking sector. Also, you can become a sub-broker or work as an investor agent and trading agent.
3. Are BAT courses job-oriented?
Yes, BAT courses are job-oriented.
4. What is the examination Style? How is it conducted?
All the papers are multiple-choice questions ( MCQ) and they are conducted online.
5. If I am not satisfied with the course, is there a money refund?
No. There is no refund policy.
Today’s fast pace technology, Information systems, Software, Recording, and tracking systems have contributed to the change in the world of the business environment at a whole different level. It has made it mandatory for accountants to look into how they can proactively contribute to the welfare of the organization and society both. Accounting brings out the logic in the human mind. After regular study of accounting, human beings can independently make a budget and every work is done by planning.
Accounting can help society by gripping over finance activities and tracking records accurately. Accounting is organically a social operation, which helps in determining the behavior of people in organizations and society, thereby creating influence in our lives, and also contributes towards the overall organizational and social performance and development.
I have completed a short term course in Finance after H.S.C and I am working as an assistant accountant. I read about your article and I very keen to enrol in a business accounting and taxation course in Nagpur. As I scrolled through , I was very impressed with the vast range of topic that are covered in this course . I wanted to know the duration of the course and also if I can enrol for it online . Also is 12th commerce stream eligible enough to pursue this professional course . Looking forward to take my career to new heights with this course and the knowledge it has to offer.
Hi, I am Surjit. I am a B.com graduate in nagpur. I read your article on business accounting and taxation courses in nagpur. I liked the IIM Skills and EduPristine courses the most. I want to enroll in one of those courses but am confused about which one of them would be a better choice. They both are very prestigious institutes in this course as I have read online. So if you could shed some more light on which is better, that would really help me to come to a decision. Thank you. I am really excited to start with this course.
Hello i am jimmy. I work in the auditing department for an MNC. I did some research on business accounting and taxation courses in nagpur that will offer quality education and as well as practical knowledge of working in the industry at this post. I am very interested in knowing more about this course and how will it help me further my career and upgrade my skills . Can i get a free demo session for the course? What is the scope for a BAT course in India? Will i get a certificate of completion after this course.
Hello, I work for a bank and am considering a career change because I am becoming dissatisfied with my current position. After reading your article, I’m curious to learn more about business accounting and taxes courses in Nagpur. I wanted to know what the best job opportunities are after I finish the course. I was also curious if this course provides flexible scheduling for working individuals, given that most universities offer online sessions. Finally, what is the expected income increase after completing this course? Thanks
I’d like to enrol in a Business and Accounting Taxation course in Nagpur so that I can pursue a profession in the subject that I’m interested in. I am presently a student who is studying and interning at a small finance firm in this city. This is one of the best blogs I’ve ever read, and it gave me an idea of business accounting and taxes. I’ve also visited a few financial institutions, but I feel more at ease taking an online course. This is a well-structured and informative blog post. It was enjoyable to read. Thank you
Hello, my name is Rajesh. In order to work in a position that I am comfortable working in I am looking for a course that delivers the practical learning and experience that companies are demanding nowadays from the candidates. I work as an intern at an accounting firm and looking to improve my talents in order to assist me to find a career that suits me. I learned about the BAT course via my coworkers. These institutes provide business accounting and taxation course in nagpur. It appears to be intriguing. I will join soon when I have the time.
The taxation and business accounting course in Nagpur is highly fascinating. I’m really eager to work for a reputable organisation as a finance specialist. I’m happy to have this as a job choice after completing this course because not many finance courses prepare students for a variety of positions in the financial industry. I am now doing my B.M.S. and I am interested in learning more about universities that provide business accounting and taxation courses since I want to enrol in them right away. Can I take this course in addition to my existing B.M.s course, too?
After going through several modules and syllabus and looking at several institutes I have decided to join your institute for the business accounting and taxation course. I think it would be a great learning experience since I am a commerce graduate. I found out about business accounting and taxation today. Now I want to study this course and add it to my portfolio. I’d like to learn about this new course in order to assist the company I join efficiently, because it covers a wide range of topics that I am interested in learning about. I’m delighted this is a career choice I can pursue.