Top 10 Credible GST Certification Courses in Nagpur With Placements
GST certification courses in Nagpur are some of the hot-selling courses, for an individual can procure this certification in a short span and start practicing on completion. The government mandates a person to be a registered member on the GST Portal, the person is then required to pass an examination to obtain a certificate, before he begins his practice.
A registered GST practitioner has to submit to The Income-tax department vital information on behalf of the tax-payer. Considering the significance of the responsibility of the GST practitioner, obtaining GST Practitioner (GSTP) certification assists the individual in gaining credibility and trust from the consumers for the services they provide. Hence, the taxpayer can be more confident and relieved regarding the process of tax filing.
Candidates eligible for the GST certification courses in Nagpur
- CAs in Practice/Job/Fresher/student
- CS Professionals/students
- IAS aspirants
- MBA Finance
- ICWA Professionals
- Chief Financial Officers
- LLB practitioners/students
- Independent Tax practitioners and Consultants/Graduates
- Com/M.Com graduates
- A graduate/postgraduate possessing a degree in Commerce/Law/Banking including Higher Auditing/Business Administration/Business Management from any Indian University.
Candidates eligible for the GST Practitioner Exam post completion of GST certification courses in Nagpur
Section 48 of the Central GST Act 2017 specifies the criteria, conditions, and the process involved for an individual to be a registered GST practitioner. Any registered business, firm, company, or organization will be able to authorize the GST practitioner to file returns on their behalf.
- The person needs to be of Indian Nationality.
- The person has to have a sound mind.
- The person must not be convicted by any court of law.
- The person is not adjudged insolvent (when a person’s liabilities exceed their assets).
- An under-grad/ post-grad/equivalent degree in Business – administration or management, trade, commerce, law, banking, from any of the recognized Indian Universities which is approved by law.
- An equivalent degree from any of the foreign universities that are recognized by an Indian University.
- An Indian University/Foreign University having an equivalent to any of the degree examinations listed below:
- Passed Final exam of Inst. of Chartered Accountants of India
- Passed Final exam of Inst. of Cost Accountants of India
- Passed Final exam of Inst. of Company Secretaries of India.
- A retired officer of the Commercial Tax Department belonging to any of the State Governments of India or The Central Board of Excise and Custom (CBEC), recently christened as Central Board of Indirect taxes and Customs (CBIC) previously worked in a post of Group-B (or higher) gazetted officer for a minimum term of two years.
- A sales-tax officer who has previously practiced for 5 years or more.
- A CA/CS/Cost & management accountant holding a Certificate of Practice (CoP) or without it.
Benefits of GST Certification Courses in Nagpur
- Aids in earning a considerably higher salary (An increase by 15% to 25% on an average).
- Opens up a number of job opportunities for individuals.
- Individuals can start their consultancy services.
- Development of skills of professionals of different domains- taxation, finance, and accountants.
- Offers a good environment for better grasping along with well-structured course content, additional resources, and material.
- Graduates of arts, commerce, or engineering can as well take it up.
- Professionals migrating from one domain to another, say- finance to taxation.
- Individuals who crave career opportunities in taxation.
- Finance professionals seek to meet their professional demands and obligations in taxation.
The 3 Step process observed by GST certification courses in Nagpur
GST certification courses in Nagpur from any institute equips a person with the much-needed knowledge base but to practice it or take it up as a profession, one needs to be a government-approved practitioner which demands the following procedure to be followed:
Enroll at an institute/academy to attain knowledge related to GST and training, which are essential for guidance to eventually crack the GST practitioner exam. A person can opt for one of the two modes of learning – offline or online.
Register on the GST portal by uploading required details as a GST practitioner in Form PCT-01, once done, the portal generates a Temporary reference number (TRN), the information previously provided is verified through an OTP on the registered mobile number. After, attaching the supporting documents, the person needs to submit the application form. An acknowledgment with the GSTP Enrolment number in Form PCT-02 will be sent on the registered email id within the next 15 days.
Candidate logs in using GST enrolment number (user-id) and PAN (password) at the official website of the National Academy of Customs, Indirect Taxes, and Narcotics: nacin.onlineregistrationform.org. Now, the last step would be to appear for the online multiple-choice questions based GSTP Exam directed and regulated by NACIN by paying requisite fees within two years of enrolment.
There is a provision for an unlimited number of attempts. Results will be announced within a month. The minimum score to be a qualified GSTP is 50% of the maximum marks.
Date/location of exam:
The exams are carried out twice a year across India at nominated centers. The date of examination is made known on the GST portal, GST Council Secretariat, and in all the leading English dailies and regional newspapers. A candidate can choose a location of his/her choice.
Once, the examination has been cleared the person’s name will be listed on the common GST portal and be made available for taxpayers to choose from.
Obligations post completion of GST certification courses in Nagpur
On behalf of the taxpayer the registered practitioner is committed to performing the below-mentioned duties:
- File an application for amendment/cancellation/revocation of a GST registration.
- File an application for opting into or withdrawal from the composition levy.
- View the electronic cash/liability/credit ledgers.
- Make available details of outward and inward supplies. (Forms: GSTR 1 and GSTR 2).
- Submission of monthly, quarterly, annual, or final returns (Forms: GSTR 3B, 4, and GSTR 9).
- Filing a claim for refund using form RFD-11.
- View/create applications on Advance Rulings.
- Furnishing information on the portal to generate e-way bills after.
- Filling details of challan using form GST ITC 04.
Syllabus covered by GST certification courses in Nagpur
‘GST law and procedure’ covers the legislation:
- The Central GST Act, 2017
- The Integrated GST Act, 2017
- All of the States GST Acts, 2017
- The Union Territory (UT) GST Act, 2017
- The GST- Compensation to States Act, 2017
- The CGST Rules, 2017
- The Integrated GST Rules, 2017
- All of the States GST Rules, 2017
- Notifications/Circulars/orders issued from time to time of the above Acts and Rules.
Definitions and concepts included in GST certification courses in Nagpur
- Levy and collection
- Time of Supply of goods and services
- Place of Supply of goods and services
- Exemptions and rates
- GST on advances
- Audit and Returns
- Transitional problems
- Inverted duty structure
- Reverse charge mechanism
- Input Tax Credit
- Foreign Trade Policy
- Customs Duty
- Moot Court
- Ethical Practice
Also, walk through this article on A Detailed guide to GST Certification Course to help you acquire remarkable insights about this course.
Best providers of GST certification courses in Nagpur
1. IIM SKILLS
One of the reputed institutes offering GST certification courses in Nagpur online, it comprises interactive sessions and training on GST. Well-crafted teaching strategies plus a curriculum that resonates with the current updates in this domain.
Students undergo training under the leading subject matter and industry experts, accompanied by case studies that overwhelm you in an engaging learning experience.
This course throws light on principal concepts, allows you to have an insight into the What? When? Where? How? Who? of GST. Towards the end of the course, you will be aware of the new GST returns, how to run diagnostics of your business/firm/company/organization, and comprehend the key areas that affect it.
Duration: 4 weeks
Price: INR 2900+GST
Download IIM SKILLS GST Course BrochureFIND WHY 20,000+ PEOPLE LOVE IIM SKILLS
Other Courses offered by IIM Skills:
- Content Writing Course
- Digital Marketing Course
- Technical Writing Course
- CAT Coaching
- Financial Modeling Course
- BAT Course
Contact: +919580740740, [email protected]
Read this detailed IIM Skills GST Course Review to help you make a better discretion
2. Udemy – Practical GST Learning
The sole purpose of this course is that every beginner understands the GST provisions in a short span and enables them to imbibe them quickly. The pros include having an agile team who never fails to update the course regularly, the content is spot on and there are no deviations from the topic of concern.
Concepts are delivered clearly without any ambiguity. The instructor is an Income Tax & GST consultant with experience of more than 4 years in this field, he also gives online practical sessions, webinars to students and professionals.
Duration: 9.5 hours
Price: 8000 INR
Recommended Read: Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Nagpur
3. The Institute of Cost Accountants of India
They offer a variety of courses on GST, which are:
Certificate Course on GST
Duration: 72 Hours
Mode: Offline & Online(both)
Price: Rs. 10,000 + 18% GST (20% Discount for Members & CMA Final Pursuing Candidates)
Crash Course on GST for College and University
Duration: 32 Hours
Mode: Offline only
Price: Rs. 1,000+ 18% GST
Advanced certificate course on GST
Duration: 40 Hours
Mode: Online only
Price: Rs. 14,000 + 18% GST
Advanced Course On GST Audit And Assessment Procedure
Duration: 30 Hours
Mode: Online only
Price: Rs. 12000+18%GST
Contact: web portal: https://icmai.in
Toll-Free Number: 1800110910 / 18003450092
This is a Self-learning Course, where they follow an amalgamated learning style, the student will be permitted to access their Learning Management System (LMS). Sessions will be pre-recorded from their newest Professional Development Course to provide the students with a classroom experience that precedes a query resolution forum.
This Course envelopes Basic levels of GST to Advanced level.
Contact: email: [email protected]
Price: Rs. 8,000 + 18% GST
Recomeended Read: Financial Modeling Courses in Nagur
It is a comprehensive e-learning course on new GST Returns. The course provides in-depth and immersive learning on the following topics. Very useful for CA/tax practitioners, company executives, and students.
- Introduction to New GST Returns
- Complete Filing Process for RET-1/2/3
- Analysis of ANX-1/ 2
- Transition plan from current to new returns
- Case studies by CA specialists.
Duration: 8 hours
Price: 3600 INR (Early bird offers- 25% discount)
6. Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE)
The final goal of this Certificate Program on GST is to ensure that the students enrolled will land as specialized persons in GST and possess the latest knowledge in this domain. This is achieved by focussing on skilling students and industry members. The practical application of learnings is in the key areas like Supply Chain Optimisation, Income Tax, accounting, tax compliance, and pricing as they are tremendously impacted by the GST.
Suitable for a wide variety of audiences, this course can be done by:
- New candidates to financial services
- Working Professionals
- Stock Brokers
- Investment Bankers
Duration: 20 hours
Contact: web portal: www.bsebti.com
Recommended Read: GST Certification Courses in Pune
7. The Institute of Company Secretaries of India
The course offered by this institute can be taken up by the members and professional program students of ICSI. The roles that a company secretary can play during the GST regime are advisory, representation services, GST compliance in employment, GST practitioner.
Duration: 5 weeks
Price: 7500 INR + GST (only online payments)
Study material: soft copy + live sessions
Certificate: ICSI jointly provided with BSE institute limited.
Contact: Phone: 0120-4522000
Submit queries at: http://support.icsi.edu
A concept-based course “Introduction to GST” is being launched by NIIT in partnership with Tally, covering concept-based learning, it will enable learners coming from the Commerce stream to comprehend What is GST? GST implementation and its ramifications in the Indian taxation system.
- Com Student or Graduate/Commerce student until Grade XII
- Needs to have a clear understanding of the taxation system.
Duration: 20 hours
Mode: offline / classroom type
Contact: email: [email protected]
Phone: +1 800 3000 6448
Recommended Read: GST Certification Courses in Mumbai
9. Advanced institute of accountants and taxation training
The Govt of India introduced the (GST) Goods and Services Tax which is an indirect tax also known as a consumption tax. It is comprehensive – covers all stages, multistage – imposed at every step of the production process, destination-based – refunded to all parties except the final consumer.
This is a ‘One nation, One tax’ concept, The repercussions of bringing GST in the taxation system have brought major change not only in business/organizations but also in the number and type of jobs it necessitates for handling GST matters. As an outcome, a new class of people has emerged in the accounting and taxation sector for managing GST-related issues.
The professional GST certification courses in Nagpur offered by this institute are specialized in practical GST training, aids in boosting career opportunities, Work from Home, and GST part-time work. It will greatly help the part-timers to work and earn at their comfort and convenience.
Other courses they offer:
- Investment Training
- Tally ERP 9
- Financial Management
- Shipping & Logistics
- Import & Export
- Banking & Finance
- Marketing Training
- Digital Marketing
Duration: 2 months
Contact: email: [email protected]
10. National Institute of financial markets
They provide a 360-degree insight into the GST Acts and rules, their consequences on businesses and firms. The GST Experts leave no stone unturned to transform you into a GST Certified Professional, in Indirect Taxation and GST with Tally ERP 9.
NIFM is a well-recognized GST & Financial accounting training institute in India, they provide suitable means and assist professionals and students alike to get certified as GST Professionals. The course includes all the practical aspects of Good & Service Tax (GST). This course encompasses the entire GST cycle beginning from registration to claim.
This course will not only educate a person about GST law but also, makes a person aware of how to read and refer to the law for further use. The syllabus covers implementation, compliance, and enforcement.
Key aspects of the course:
- 80% practical & 20% theoretical
- Faculties over 10+ years of experience
- 100% Placement Assistance
- Lifetime support from faculties
Career Opportunities Post Course completion
- GST Practitioner/Assistant/Executive
- TDS Practitioner
- Tax Professional
- Accountant/Asst. Accountant/Junior Accountant
Duration: 2 months
Price: 25000 INR + GST
Contact: email: [email protected]
Phone: +91 9910300590 | 011-45646322
Few other institutes that offer GST certification courses in Nagpur
- Atlanta computer institute
- MD classes and training institute
- Tally brains
- Disha computer institute by the Disha group
A layman who isn’t cognizant of the technicalities may not be able to comprehend while filing returns, there are chances of filing wrong/erroneous returns.
Going further, not every person keeps a track of the scheduled dates by which they need to file tax returns, and there exist cases where the invoice count is so high that it would be beneficial to have a GST Practitioner do the needful for them.
So, the demand for GST practitioners is always present as long as the economy is flourishing. Also, there is an added advantage to the practitioners as neither the Government nor the ICAI has fixed any slab for the determination of the fee/charges to be paid for filing the returns.
Usually, practitioners charge about 1000 INR to 2000 INR, if there are few invoices, so it can be termed as a bare minimum. A fair price can be charged from the client based on the below factors:
- Location/place of Business.
For Example higher costs in Metro cities (Tier X) compared to Tier Y and Tier Z cities.
- Nature/kind of business.
For example charges for filing returns of export-import business is higher.
Annual turnover of the previous year. They charge higher if turnover is significant.
- The number of branches of a business:
More the number of branches higher fees will be charged.
- Compliance Amount.
Despite low turnover, some businesses need lots of compliance hence the higher charge.
- The Number of invoices:
Higher the number of invoices, the higher the charge.
A practitioner needs to take care not to overcharge their client as this would not be fair, wouldn’t allow him/her to go a long way in their career leading to loss of trust from the clients eventually.
Q. How to learn everything about GST online?
You can learn GST at any online ed-tech institute like IIM Skills, ICAI, Tax Guru, etc. All these are the top-grade institutes offering an all-round understanding of core concepts of GST.
Q. What is the average remuneration of a GST practitioner?
The average remuneration of a GST Practitioner falls in the bracket of INR 3 lakhs – 6.5 lakhs. Of course factors like experience, your core understanding of GST and its application, and your acumen help in getting the best job offers.
Q. What is the duration of the GST Certification Courses?
There is not just one mode of study to choose from. There are self-paced courses, and live classes. then there are programs that combine these two. Inquire at the institute well and choose one that suits your needs, and preferences the best.
Therefore, it goes that wise use of the presented opportunities by a practitioner will take him/her up the ladder if not sooner but later. By all means, GST certification courses in Nagpur are priced assets that can open doors to several possibilities in a career which a person has only dreamed of.