Top 10 Institutes For GST Certification Courses In Pune With Placements
Top 10 Institutes For GST Certification Courses In Pune
GST is a game-changer and unifier of the previous tax system of our country which was implemented on 1st July 2017. GST was introduced in our country against the prevailing several indirect taxes levied by State and Central Government in a well-designed value-added tax on all goods and services.
The new GST regime, undoubtedly, reforming a lot of incongruities of the pre-GST era, but there are still issues that need to be acted upon. Thus, the introduction of GST has given rise to a demand for skilled GST consultants and GST practitioners.
In response to this demand for skilled GST practitioners, many students from different fields like, tax, finance, and accounts professionals, and even business people are learning the concepts of GST as it is an inevitable part of the commerce and business world, along with a new opportunity for many students in terms of career.
PUNE being the hub of the country’s educational map, numerous intuitions came into existence in different regions of Pune, Maharashtra, offering genuine and advanced GST certification courses in Pune as well as training to meet the customer and GST practitioner demand.
Students from different parts of the country are seen enrolling themselves in these CERTIFICATION COURSES to make a carrier as a GST practitioner.
You can also check out our article on the Top GST Certification Courses in Delhi
In this article, I am compiling the names of the Top Ten Intuitions for GST Certification Course in Pune based on their Google rating.
1. IIM SKILLS
The GST certification course is an exhaustive curriculum that includes all the vital components of the GST act. In the duration of 4 weeks, the GST course incorporates 16 hours of lecture and hands-on live projects. The comprehensive curriculum by industry experts helps you to understand all the complex components of the GST act in-depth.
Whether you are a student, a job seeker, an experienced professional in the finance, or law sector, you will benefit from the course that covers the fundamentals and the advanced concepts that make up the GST system.
The GST course fee is Rs 9900+taxes.
Download IIM SKILLS GST Course BrochureFIND WHY 20,000+ PEOPLE LOVE IIM SKILLS
Course Curriculum Includes:
- Fundamentals of GST
- Advantages of GST
- Understanding TDS and TCS
- Reverse Charge Mechanism
- GST Composition Scheme
- Credit and Debit Notes
- Auditing and Assessment
- GST Refund
- GST law
- Time, Place, and Value of supply
- Surrender of GST
Learn here How GST Works
After the completion of the course, you can take up the work of tax consultants and analysts. They offer a great pay package and options to grow in your career.
Along with mastering the skills of implementing GST for businesses thoroughly, you need to have good math skills. You should also be able to communicate effectively. That will help get clients from diverse industries. Networking is essential for positive impact and better career opportunities.
Contact 99 118 39503
Must Read: IIM Skills GST Course Review
2. RD’s Institute Of Accounts & Taxation
The institute is based in Pune and was founded on 4th July 2017which is one of the pioneer institutes for GST certification courses in Pune that provides practical training and required skills. It is designed and run by a group of very zealous, active, and skilled Chartered Accountants who are in practice for the last 10 years.
Description Of The Course:
GST is announced in India on 1st July 2017. Fundamentally, Goods and Services Tax is in the standby of 17 Indirect Taxes, mostly VAT, CST, Service Tax, Excise, and Entry Tax. This Institute targets providing complete training of GST from Basics to Filing of Online Returns. They are providing GST training with Practice projects and Study Material. They are also providing GST returns filing Practice software to the students free of cost. This software can be used for practice and also for returns filing.
- UNDERGRADUATE after 12th
- Non-Commerce Graduate or Post Graduate (BA, BSC, B.E. LLB, MA. M.E., etc.):
- Existing Job Peoples for Promotions
- Businessman / Housewives
- An overview of Indirect Tax
- Concept of Goods and Service Tax
- Present Taxation Systems vs. GST
- Applicability of GST
- Registration of GST
- Idea of SGST, UTGST, CGST & IGST
- Charging of GST
- GST Rate Structure
- Point of Taxation, Value of Supply
- Input Credit Mechanism in GST
- Accounting Entries with Project Work
- Calculate SGST, UTGST, CGST & IGST
- Training and Filing of GSTR- 3B
- Training and Filing of GSTR-1, 2,3,4,5,6,7,8 and 9
- Payment of Goods and Services Tax
- Refund of Tax
Patil Arcade, 3rd Floor,
Above Sony Showroom,
Bahirat, JangaliMaharaj Rd,
Call at 070300 00303
Learn an in-depth SEO module with the best Digital Marketing Master Course.
3. Laqshya Institute Of Skills Training
Laqshya Institute of Skills Training with 14 years of experience is one of the forerunner institutes which was founded in the year 2008 to support Technical & Non-Technical education in the state of Maharashtra. They cover a vast field like Information Technology, Web Services, Accounts, Taxation, Finance, Banking, HR, & Aviation
Eligibility For The Course:
- Graduated or post graduated, also fresher can apply for this course.
- Practitioners as well as Consultants
- Executives from organizations
- SMEs in firms
- Entrepreneur or Freelancers
- Qualified Cost & Management Accountants
- Other Professionals (CS/CA/MBA/M.Com/Engineers/Lawyers etc.)
- Executives from Industries
- GST Practitioners
- 100% Practical Training
- GST Government Provisions
- GST Important Concepts
- Calculation & Computation of GST
- Various important sections under GST Law
- GST Registration Procedure
- Composition Scheme & Input Tax Credit
- GSTR – Return Filing Procedures
- GSTR – Annual Returns Procedures
- GST Documentation
- Govt Form Filling and e-Filling process
- Course delivery through experienced Chartered Accountants
- Free Notes and Study Material
- On request, Fast track and Sunday Batches are made available
- 100% Placement Assistance
Office No 112,
5th Floor, B Wing,
Shreenath Plaza Dyanenshwar Paduka Chowk,
Fergusson College Rd
Open ⋅ Closes 6:30 PM
CALL AT 080804 80427
4. Arsim Tally GST Training & Placement Services
Established in 2017, this institution of Pune is a top player in the category of Tally and GST Training Institutes. It is one of the best GST certification courses in Pune.
About GST Certificate Course by Arsim Tally GST Training and Placement Service:
Everyone who wishes to learn and study GST and become an expert in GST or wants to become a certified GST practitioner can join this course.
Here all the basic & advanced concepts of GST are introduced. The learner will have a thorough understanding of GST management and will be a GST expert for the coming future.
This GST Certificate Course will provide a lot of opportunities for all Tax/ Account Professionals, Manager Accounts, CFOs, Revenue Officials, CA, and other Finance Students. This course will guide you through the basics of GST and turns you into an expert.
- GST Overview
- GST Registration
- Levy & Tax Collection
- Supply of Goods & Services
- Concepts of Input Tax Credit
- Invoice Debit & Credit Note
- Accounts & Records
- Refunds & Input Tax Credit
Last Bus Stop, Flat No 4,
Datta Digamber Society,
Behind Pachali Sweets,
Open ⋅ Closes 7 PM •
CALL AT: 092738 80386
5. ICA Edu Skills
ICA Edu Skills is one of most leading training and skill development institutes specializing in accounts, finance, taxation, and other job-oriented courses where GST, SAP, Tally, and other courses, where a student is made ready for industry jobs. They offer the best-in-class training and placement services at the most affordable fees with the mission to grow employability in India.
- 100% Placement Support
- Expert CA Faculty
- Practical Training
- Soft Skills Training
- Mock Interview Sessions
- Any Time Job Card
- 20 years of expertise
Who can apply for this course?
GST training is for everyone.
Candidates with BA, B.Com, and engineering, CA, Certified Management Accountants, Law degree can apply for this course.
GST training is availed by many graduates for better career opportunities.
- Job Assistance
- Practical Training
- Professional certification
- Important definitions under the GST act
- Disbursement of Goods and Services Tax to the administration
- Pass entries relating to GST
- Computation of taxable value of services
- Calculation of Goods and Services Tax payable
- Course Curriculum
- Lecture: 01
- Basic concepts of GST
- Lecture: 02
- Levy & Collection of Tax
- Lecture: 03
- Lecture: 04
- Payment of Tax
- Lecture: 05
- Lecture: 06
- GST using Tally
- Lecture: 07
- Practice on GSTN
- Lecture: 08
- Project on GST
- Levy & Collection of Tax
- Time & Place of Supply
- Input Tax Credit
- Payment of Tax
- GST using Tally
- Practice on GSTN
1170, II nd Floor, Sadashiv Peth, Near Maharashtra Mandal School, Tilak Road
Open ⋅ Closes 8:30 PM
CALL• 093732 03125VISIT WEBSITE
6. Hope Career Academy
Hope Career Academy is under the National Skill Development Division of India. This is a franchisee of GST Centre which is certified by an ISO 9001: 2015. It provides popular GST certification courses in Pune.
Hope Career Academy includes job-oriented training courses like HR generalist training, professional business accounting, digital marketing training, SAP, and even GST courses in Pune. This academy also provides other courses like Bank exam tutorials, soft skills training, personality development, team building, and stress management.
Different level of GST training courses offered by this institute are:
- Beginners Course
- Intermediate Course
- GST on Tally
- Business Management
- CLASS 12thpass or equivalent for the beginner course
- For GST intermediate courses, GST beginner course completion is a must.
- For GST return course, 10+2 or Pursuing graduation or already a graduate can apply.
- For GST on tally course 10 + 2 or equivalent are eligible.
- For GST business management course, 10 +2 or pursuing graduation or a graduate are eligible.
Both offline and online options are available for all courses.
Each of these courses has a different curriculum. Candidates can check the website for a detailed syllabus. The different modules included in each course are as follows:
- There are 15 modules in the Beginners course which includes everything from an outline to valuation, payment, job work, IGST, and using the GST portal. Assessments are taken after each module.
- The Intermediate Course comprises 12 modules covering aspects like registration, E-way bill, returns, refund, offenses, and penalties.
- The GST returns cover just as the topic which includes filing GSTR-3B, GSTR-1, GSTR-2A, and GSTR-2.
- GST on Tally comprises 9 modules, such as starting GST at the company level, crafting masters and fixes GST rates, tax ledgers, tax credits, and collects a copy of various purchases.
- GST Business Management contains three modules and many sub-modules. The three modules comprise basic concepts in GST, GST in Tally ERP 9, and GST returns.
GST course duration:
- The Beginners Course – 24-40 hours.
- The Intermediate Course – 60 hours.
- The GST Returns training – 12-20 hours.
- GST on Tally training- 18-30 hours.
- GST Business Management -60 hours and 36 hours of theory sessions.
Candidates are awarded GST participation certification by the academy.
Unit No.4, First Floor, MHADA Building,
Gokhale Nagar, Pune-411016
Tel: +91 7722004666
7. Tech Craft
TechCraftinstitute provides training and skill development platforms that boost the career opportunities of an individual. It has an association with Kate Education and Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd. The mode of education is both offline and online along with corporate training.
The institute offers some popular courses like Advanced Excel and MIS and GST certification courses in Pune. Its most advanced course content, talented faculty, sound teaching method, and practical training make it worthy to enroll atTechCraft.
- Certification in GST and Direct Taxation
- Certification in Goods and Services Tax
- All graduate, postgraduate,
- Working professionals,
- Business people
- GST course fees:
- The GST and direct taxation -Rs.8, 500.
- Certification in GST – Rs 6,500.
- The GST and direct taxation
- GST computation,
- Implementation in Tally ERP9,
- Returns and payments,
- Income tax on salary and business.
- It has about nine modules.
The Goods and Services Tax
- The course focuses on the practical aspects of GST law
- Includes eight modules which include all topics.
- GST course duration:
- The direct taxation course – 1to 2 months,
- The GST course – 2 months, only on Sundays.
- Candidates are awarded certificates on completion of the course.
office no.24, 1st Floor,
Above PN Gadgil, Opposite Dmart,
Natubaugh, Pune: 411009
Tel: +91 8446001400
8. NIFM Pune Branch
Course name: Certified GST Professional
NIFM is one of the best GST & Financial accounting training institutes in India which trains its professionals and students in GST certification courses in Pune. NIFM Certified GST Professional course with Tally ERP 9 includes all the practical aspects of Good & Service Tax (GST) including registration, GST returns, GST E-filling, and thorough knowledge of accounting & recording of GST transactions.
Mode of teaching: both online and offline
Also, the student will get out of the classroom and apply your knowledge in a real-world setting.
Aim Of The Course
The organization aims that students should understand GST before they indulge in the job. This Certified course will provide its students the necessary tools to build a foundation of GST accounting knowledge, technical expertise, interpersonal skills, and professional insight.
Professional GST Certificate course
- Professional GST Certified Course
- Comprehensive knowledge of GST Laws, applications, and concepts.
- Recognize how GST would affect the functioning of establishments.
- Curriculum-based on 80% practical training & 20% theoretical
- Training by industry experts
- Different practical knowledge of GST Act, such as Registration, Filing of Returns, availing Input Tax Credit, TDS
- Faculties over 20+ years of experience
- 100% Placement Assistance
- Unlimited Practical hours
- Comprehensive GST accounting exercise with Tally ERP9 software
Program Duration & Fee Structure
- Program Fee – Rs. 25,000 + GST
- Program duration – 2 Months
- Students/Beginners aspiring for a career opportunity in the accounting & taxation domain.
- Senior-Mid Level Accountants
- Finance professionals like CA/CS/CMA/Lawyers
- CEO, CFO, Finance Directors, Tax Directors
- SMEs, Analysts, Traders
- Working Professionals
- Business Heads, Business Owners
- Freelance Accountants
Goods & Services Tax (GST)
- introduction of GST
- Types of GST
- How we determine GST liability
- Who is eligible for GST
- Threshold limit for GST registration
- Who should register for GST
- GST rate slabs
- Due dates for all GST returns
- Structure of GST
- Meaning of Goods & Services in GST
- Meaning of supply in GST
- The taxable event in GST
- Time of supply
- Place of supply
- Valuation of Supply
- Invoicing in GST
- Raised invoice and charged GST
- GST invoice
- Bill of supply
- Debit Note / Credit Note
- Payment Voucher
- Input Tax Credit & Payment in GST
- Offset GST liability
- How we claim ITC
- Modes of Payment
- Electronic Liability Ledger
- Electronic Credit Ledger
- Electronic Cash Ledger
- GST Return Filing
- Type of return forms and the due date
- Process flow of return filing
- GSTR1 Return Filing
- GSTR2A Reconciliation – purchase inward supply return
- GSTR3B return filing
- GSTR9/9B return filing
- Composition Scheme under GST
- Limitation and registration of composition scheme
- The tax rate under the composition scheme
- Return form in composition scheme
- Reverse Charge Mechanism (RCM)
- What is RCM
- Taxability under RCM
- E-Way Bill under GST
- Why E-way bill is required in GST
- Issue E-way bill
- Registration under GST
- Online Registration
- Process of registration
- Issued registration certificate
- Amendments in Registration
- Surrender of registration
Career Opportunities after Professional GST Accounting Course:
- GST Practitioner
- GST Assistant
- GST Executive
- TDS Practitioner
- Asst. Accountant
- Junior Accountant
- Tax Professional
What will students get after the course?
- Professional GST Certification from NIFM
- Practical Industrial Training
- Complete hands-on experience on Tally ERP9
- Computerized Entry and Finalise Reports.
- Online Filling of GST with Automations of Periodical Filling or E-FILLING
- Personality development for interviews
- Can work as a freelancer if required
- Acquire assistance in starting a business as an accounting & income tax professional
- 100% Industry point of view practical training which will help you in a Corporate World.
661/a, Patole Heights, J.M. Road, Near Garware Bridge, Deccan Bus Depo
CALL AT • 099103 00590
9. GST Course At Atos-SAP Education, Pune
The Atos Sap Training Centre is running with its acquired experience of 20+ years in SAP education services. The institute also imparts training to students across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Africa.
Atos imparts through instructor-led, virtual, and online training, keeping in view the flexibility of students and professionals. The institute confirms upgrading of candidates not only in the subject matter but also on the employable skills like soft skills, knowledge of different domains, cross-module product skills, technical and functional aspects, etc. Thus, it is a famous institute providing GST certification courses in Pune.
Atos emphasizes corporate training and placements through its exclusive placement partners. It offers a quality-driven course that includes GST courses in Pune as well.
Name of the course:
Goods and Services Tax (GST) Training
SAP-certified consultants, project managers, and tax consultants.
- Impact of GST in customer SAP applications
- Need for migration
- Perceptions and properties of the GST Model Law
- Implementation approach into the system.
GST course duration: 5 days course
Candidates will be awarded a certificate of completion as SAP GST participation certificate.
2nd Floor, Purple Pride Accord,
Next to Hotel Mahabaleshwar,
Opposite Veritas, Baner
Pune, Maharashtra 411045
Timings: Monday to Friday
(9.00 AM – 6:30 PM)
Saturday (9 AM to 3 PM)
E-mail: [email protected]
10. Training Earning – GST Classes, Tally Courses Banner Pune
The trainingearning.com is an education podium and an inventive initiative for advanced career programs, which are delivered by industry experts in a captivating and interactive mode, combining instructor-led classrooms with the convenience of accessing the training sessions. The programs are besieged at working experts who want to take their careers to the next level by enhancing their knowledge of the latest ideas through programs offered by leading institutes. Being one of the best GST certification courses in Pune, the platform is apt to start a career in GST.
About the course:
The GST training is an all-inclusive guide to the Goods and Service Tax guidelines. Training Earning GST course covers the applied structures of Good and Service Tax (GST) comprising registration, returns, and detailed accounting and recording of GST transactions.
- B.com/M.com Graduates and Pursuing
- BA/B.Sc. Graduates interested in Accounts Finance
- Authorities interested to be trained in GST
- Any Diploma Students
Age required- Between-18-29
- GSTR 1
- GSTR 5
- GSTR 11
- GSTR 2
- GSTR 6
- GSTR 3B
- GSTR 7
- GSTR 4
- GSTR 8
After completion of this course, candidates can apply for the following job
- Account Assistant
- Tally Operator
- Business Registration Expert
- Accounts Expert
- Account Manager
- Audit Assistant
Expertise after Training
- Hands-on practices on GST concepts
- GST return filing and copy with Tally Software
- Main GST Implement & Return Preparation.
- Operational understanding on GST and indirect taxation structure
- Able to do the GST registration process
- Able to Maintain a book of accounts
- Implement GST Concept under Various Situation
Training Part of GST Batch
Session: 2 Hrs. per day
Duration: 25 Days
Sr.No.134, Yogi Raj Apartment, 2nd Floor, Balewadi Phata, Baner
77 9600 9500
GST Certification Course in Pune by government institutions.
Besides these leading establishments, the government has also initiated and operated some institutions or government-affiliated institutes that will help in providing GST certificate courses.
Some of these GST certification courses in Pune institutions are as follows:
GST certification course by ICSI:
The ICSI or Institute of company secretaries of India offers various finance-related courses with its headquarters in Delhi and four regional offices in India.
Eligibility for the ICSI GST course:
Members of ICSI and the ICSI executive program students.
Course fee: Rs.7500/- plus taxes.
The course is evaluated by multiple-choice questions based on tests and Project submission.
GST certification course by AJNIFM:
AJNIFM, an abbreviation of Arun Jaitley national institute of financial management is another online training institute offered by the government. It provides GST certification courses in Pune.
The course duration:3 days long.
Course fee: Rs. 10000/- plus taxes.
GST certification course by ICAI:
The Institute of chartered accountants of India or ICAI is also offering GST certification courses in Pune.
Course duration: 10 days long.
The course fees: Rs. 14000/- taxes for Pune
Students with a financial background at a distance can also consider taking the certification courses from these institutions.
Which is more desirable – online or offline GST Course in Pune?
With the pandemic still not over, an online GST course can be a great way to learn about GST and prepare for the exam at your pace and convenience in Pune.
What are some of the reputed institutes offering GST practitioner courses In Pune?
There are many institutes that offer high-quality GST courses with an immersive learning approach. IIM SKILLS, TaxGuru, ICAI, are some names that are very renowned for their high-quality curriculum and support.
- What is the duration of the GST Certification Courses in Pune?
The duration of GST practitioner courses varies from institute to institute and with the mode of study. there are courses that can be completed within days. However, some courses span over a few months and help you to understand GST topics in-depth.
Finally, this list of the top 10 institutions for GST certification courses in Pune, is there to help you choose your convenient institution to enroll in and enhance your knowledge and master the experience to file the GST.
Many of these institutes have the option of demo classes so that candidates can browse before finalizing an institute. Undoubtedly these institutes will provide skills and requisite knowledge to operate as GST consultants and will be benefited in the following ways:
- Salary rise by 15-25% on average.
- Start a consultancy.
- Better job opportunities for graduates and postgraduates
- With these additional skills, individuals and businessmen can set or empower themselves to file GST for their companies without the dependency on consultants or practitioners.
This article will certainly help you for the great plunge of your life so that you can choose the suitable GST certification courses in Pune and kick start your career.