Top 5 Data Analytics Bootcamps To Make You A Pro Data Analyst
Not only in India do students also want to learn trendy courses but also students from all over the world want to learn the subject. A career-oriented Bootcamp is suitable for a new beginning. You can grasp and comprehend the topic, and its need in the present market. There are lots of institutions that offer bootcamps at an affordable cost. You can join them after checking every benefit that they provide. This article is covering the top 5 Data Analytics Bootcamps to help you make an informed decision on which course to take up for your benefit.
Explain Data Analytics Bootcamps in India
Data Analytics is helpful to share knowledge to teach about adopting professional skills. The whole course structure of the Bootcamp will depend on understanding the current market demands. You have to understand the basics to learn about a specific subject. There will be a few visualization processes that can be useful to understand the subject line. The data analytics Bootcamps mostly focus on creating statistical analysis processes with help of the current dataset. You will understand the problems and figure out how to use tools to solve them. These boot camps will allow you to get hands-on-experience
Learn About Popular Data Analytics Tools
- With the help of R language, you can showcase your program language skill. You can use open-source software to use data modeling. Even you can use software like python to understand the application process. There you learn to apply and examine creator software to understand statistical analysis. Even R and python can be usable in Windows and macOS. You have to instill it step-by-step process. Therefore, you can use it as per your requirements. This program always will be good for learning and adopting new things.
- SAS is a tool that can use in business intelligence, statistics, and data management. Companies have to focus on business decisions to understand more about the work. There are a few program learning methods that will be used to focus on the graphical user interface. You can focus on every process to analyze the big data techniques. The most important part is to learn the statistical part and ways to store data in data management. Another important thing is to focus on business intelligence to maintain the SAS programming. Data Analytics Bootcamp always will be there to help you learn about the tools.
- There is another easy thing which is learning SQL aka structured query language. Companies always check first if you have SQL skills or not. It will be a good thing to learn the topic and build up skills. You even can collect all the data and manipulate the store design. It can be open based on relation wise. The industries are also good to gather reports based on data analytics. You have to understand what they want from you like what kind of data the company requires. You can use them as the basis of the learning process. Clearing everything is help you to focus on your work.
- Tableau is a cloud-based software. It can give you a visualization to understand the business intelligence process. Even you can use them to develop charts, worksheets, and pivot tables. Everything will be easy to understand for you and your teammates. You have to focus on that part as well. You can create your formats and share them with your teammates. You might need help from your team to run it seamlessly throughout the presentation. You can always ask for their help if required. Adopting skills after joining Data Analytics Bootcamp can be good for you.
- Apache Spark is a data processing system that can be helpful in big data operations. You can identify the core system that always helps to compute the applications. There you even can add a few of the analytics to store data and use to collect clean data. If you want to collect data from mobile applications these things might help. During the training process, you can get to touch with leading experts and they might help you to learn about graph computation. Anything can be possible when you are at the learning stage.
Top 5 Data Analytics Bootcamps in India
1. Analytics Vidhya
This institution offers an 8-month-long Data Analytics bootcamps in India. You get to touch with experienced instructors and solve all your queries. This institution will offer you an optional internship and job support. You will get to learn and work with industry projects and prepare for the interviews. You can join teams and groups to understand the group project work.
They will help you join an extensive network and build up a digital portfolio. With the help of mock interviews, you will learn from your mistakes and recover them. The optional internship boot camp will give you a chance to work in a full-time internship role. You are even involved with India’s biggest data science and analytics community. All their batches are placed on various companies like KPMG, and American Express. If you are looking for Data Analytics Bootcamps, then they can be a good choice for you.
Introduction to Data Science and Its Stages
- Data science and application overview.
- Data science and common terminologies.
- Data science and its various roles.
- Essential stages of the data science life cycle.
- Organizational challenges while using data science projects.
Problem Formulation & Storytelling using Excel
- Framework and problem formulation to choose to write a problem statement.
- Hypothesis framework and building.
- How to build a comprehensive hypothesis set.
- Excel functions and formulation.
- Excel pivot tables, filter, sort, charts, and what-if analysis tool.
- Business simulation using Excel.
Build Data Stories using SQL
- Basic databases.
- BASE and ACID properties of a database.
- Working with SQL to extract data from databases containing multiple tables.
- Performing data analysis using SQL.
Build Data Stories using Power BI
- Loading data sets and establishing table relationships.
- Work with different types of charts and dashboards.
- Working with map visualizations and other advanced charts with drill-down functionalities.
- Working with power query for data manipulation.
- Writing DAX expressions.
A Road Map to Become Successful
- You understand slowly from the first day of the course.
- You will dig into the world of Excel and SQL. Even learn from basics to advanced uses of the software.
- You will unlock your storytelling skills with PowerBI. It is another essential for future usage.
- You even analyze and polish coding skills via Python.
- You will be giving the exams and using most of the learning modules.
- They will help you to focus on the mock interviews.
- It will be helpful to learn the subjects and understand the basic requirements to get a job.
The Process to Join
- You will apply for the course after filling out the provided application.
- You will go through assessment tests and give interviews.
- After clearing the interview round, you can join the program.
Boot Camp Fee
Boot Camp Learning Fee
INR 22,778 + GST
Join Pay Later Program Fee
INR 2,75,000 + GST + Admission fee
Normal One-Time Program Fee
INR 2,25,000+ GST
To Know More
You can visit their website
Professional Courses from IIM SKILLS
- Digital Marketing Course
- SEO Course
- Technical Writing Course
- GST Course
- Content Writing Course
- Financial Modeling Course
- Business Accounting And Taxation Course
- CAT Coaching
2. Byte Academy
This institute offers you data science and data analytics Bootcamps in India after completing the application process. You can talk with the admission person to know more about the boot camps. You can book your seat for INR 5000. If you are a lot interested later on you will get your money back. You even have a talk about forms and financial applications if required. They will be always there to help you to start the program. These institutes always try to understand their students and help to take student loans to complete the course.
Computer Science Fundamentals
- Environment and introduction.
- GitHub and Git.
- Operating systems and Unix.
- Development environments.
Introduction To Python
- Complexity theory.
- Data type and control flow.
- Classes and modules.
- Design consideration.
- Context managers.
- Linked list.
- Tree and graph.
- Recursive structures.
- Network and databases.
- Algorithms and testing.
- Data management.
Introduction to Data Science
- Introduction to machine learning.
- Math prerequisites.
- Model analysis and regression.
- K nearest neighbors.
- Introduction to neural networks.
- Decision trees and XG boosts.
- Convolutional neural network.
- Feed-forward neural network.
- Recurrent neural network.
- K means clustering.
- Principal component analysis.
Machine Learning Theory
- Reinforcement learning.
- Vc dimension.
3 Final Project
- Students have to complete the capstone projects.
Project Code Review
- For Every project, you can check with your instructors to improve quality.
- You will learn every guideline to complete the documents.
- You will learn all about algorithms and data structures. From that part, the interviewer can ask technical-based questions.
- They will help you teach every detail of the analytical exercise.
- You will be able to gain good experience after joining a real company.
- That might help you learn lots of the technical fields and boost your career.
You will learn about python, SQL, and core mathematics terms. Machine learning to understand the accurate predictive process. You have to follow their steps to learn more about the modules.
Full-time (On Campus)
Part-time (On Campus)
To Know More
+91 7619 415 917
This institution in a collaboration with IBM and Purdue University conducts a data analytics Bootcamps in India program. This certification course program will help you to understand both the non-programming and programming sides of data analytics. They will give you a mentorship program to gain extensive learning to master data analytics skills.
They allow you to learn Power BI, SQL, Excel, and Programming software like R and Python. Their certification program is self-paced, and anyone can learn. Even you can get a bunch of live mentorship classes to understand the hands-on projects. You do have to understand the types of courses you are looking for. Then you might know the answer to joining their program to gain high learning experience. You might gain some in-depth exposure to educational backgrounds. Understanding the course will be helpful for you to explore more.
Introduction to Data Analytics
- Course introduction (lesson 1)
- Data analytics overview (lesson 2)
- Dealing with different types of data (lesson 3)
- Data visualization for decision making (lesson 4)
- Data science, machine learning and data analytics (lesson 5)
- Data analytics in different sectors (lesson 6)
- Analytics framework and latest trends (lesson 7)
Statistics Essential for Data Analytics
- Introduction (lesson 1)
- Sample or population data (lesson 2)
- The fundamentals of descriptive statistics (lesson 3)
- Measures of central tendency, variability and asymmetry. (Lesson 4)
- Practical example: Descriptive statistics (lesson 5)
- Distributions (lesson 6)
- Estimates and estimators (lesson 7)
- Advanced topics: confidence intervals (lesson 8)
- Practical example: inferential statistics (lesson 9)
- Hypothesis testing: introduction (lesson 10)
- Hypothesis testing: let’s start testing (lesson 11)
- Practical example: Hypothesis testing (lesson 12)
- The fundamentals of regression analysis (lesson 13)
- Subtleties of regression analysis (lesson 14)
- Assumptions for linear regression analysis (lesson 15)
- Dealing with categorical data (lesson 16)
- Practical example: regression analysis (lesson 17)
- Fundamental SQL statements (lesson 1)
- Restore and backup (lesson 2)
- Selection commends: filtering (lesson 3)
- Selection commends: ordering (lesson 4)
- Alias (lesson 5)
- Aggregate commands (lesson 6)
- Group by command (lesson 7)
- Conditional statement (lesson 8)
- Joins (lesson 9)
- Subqueries (lesson 10)
- Views and index (lesson 11)
- String functions (lesson 12)
- Mathematical functions (lesson 13)
- Date and time functions (lesson 14)
- Pattern matching (lesson 15)
- User access control functions (lesson 16)
Analytics and Programming Foundation
- Introduction to business analytics (lesson 1)
- Conditional formatting and important functions (lesson 2)
- Analysing data with pivot tables (lesson 3)
- Dashboarding (lesson 4)
- Business analytics with excel (lesson 5)
- Data analysis using statistics (lesson 6)
- Power BI (lesson 7)
- Introduction to programming (lesson 9)
- Programming environment setup (lesson 10)
- OOPs concepts (lesson 11)
- File handling, package handling and exception handling (lesson 12)
- Programming fundamentals of python (lesson 13)
Data Analytics with Python
- Course introduction (lesson 1)
- Data analytics overview (lesson 2)
- Statistical computing (lesson 3)
- Mathematical computing using Numpy (lesson 4)
- Data manipulation with Pandas (lesson 5)
- Data visualisation with python (lesson 6)
- Intro to the model building (lesson 7)
R Programming for Data Science
- R basics (Lesson 1)
- Data structures in R (lesson 2)
- R programming fundamentals (lesson 3)
- Working with data in R (lesson 4)
- Stings and data in R (lesson 5)
Data Science with R
- Introduction to business analytics (lesson 1)
- Introduction to R programming (lesson 2)
- Data structures (lesson 3)
- Data visualisation (lesson 4)
- Statistics for data science I (lesson 5)
- Statistics for data science II (lesson 6)
- Regression analysis (lesson 7)
- Classification (lesson 8)
- Clustering (lesson 9)
- Association (lesson 10)
- Getting started with tableau (lesson 1)
- Core Tableau in topics (lesson 2)
- Creating charts in Tableau (lesson 3)
- Working with metadata (lesson 4)
- Filters in Tableau (lesson 5)
- Applying analytics to the worksheet (lesson 6)
- Dashboard in Tableau (lesson 7)
- Modifications to data connections (lesson 8)
- Introduction to the level of details in Tableau (lesson 9)
- You will understand the SQL concepts.
- You will learn python first to understand the variables.
- You can understand the conditions for classified objectives.
- You can work with python related projects.
- Data analytics will be helpful to perform the python libraries.
- You can interpret data while using NumPy.
- You can gain insights from Matplotib and Folium.
- You will understand different types of statements.
INR 2,12,415 (Including Taxes)
INR 7,051 per month
To Know More
- Data Analytics Courses In India
- Data Analytics Courses In Noida
- Data Analytics Courses In Mumbai
- Data Analytics Courses In Gurgaon
- Data Analytics Courses In Delhi
- Data Analytics Courses In Pune
- Data Analytics Courses In Chennai
- Data Analytics Courses In Kolkata
4. Function Up
This institution offers an advanced data analytics Bootcamps in India. You can get 100 % placement. Therefore, you will not require any coding skills and pay after learning the course. You can go through the registration process while using the same types of tools and technologies. This data analytics Bootcamps in India will help you to understand the registration process. You can fill in the basic information and your education details. You have to attain the entrance exam to get into the course. When you crack the exam, they will call you for admission. You even can apply for any analyst-related career in the future. The experts will help you to cover all advanced activities from industry experts.
- Introduction to data (Week 1-2)
- Advanced Excel + Ms excel (Week 1-2)
- SQL +advanced SQL (Week 2-3)
- Python for data analytics and science (Week 3-5)
- Major project (Week 3-5)
- Guesstimates (Week 6)
- Case studies (Week 6)
- Introduction to statistics for data analytics (Week 6)
- Introduction to machine learning (Week 7)
- Major capstone project (Week 8)
- Tableau for data visualization (Week 9)
- Final capstone project (Week 10)
- Placement preparation and mock interviews (Week 11)
- Placements (Week 12)
INR 7000 per month for the next 36 months. To understand the process, you can visit their website www.functionup.org
5. Intellipaat Institution
- Python pandas.
- Matplotlib, visulalisation tools in python.
- Clear, performance, and readable code in python.
- Python pandas.
- Working with data from different forms of files like .txt.
- Working with the database.
- Working with API.
Data Visualisation and Analysis
- You can use mathematical formulas, analysis and algorithms to understand the visualisation part.
- You can understand the valuable sights to adopt new types of learning skills.
- Inferential statistical theory.
- Statistical significance.
- Parameter estimation/
- Hypothesis testing.
- Regression and correlation.
- Exploratory data analysis.
- A/B testing
- Machine learning.
Online Classroom Fee
You can talk to them after visiting their website.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q 1. Are data analytics Bootcamps in India worth taking?
Yes, it is good if you completely embrace every skill and you have to focus on getting an entry-level job to understand the company’s requirements. After joining that company, you will understand the type of industry you want to go into. If the pay is good for you as per your skills.
Q 2. I am a newbie and want to build a career. Will data analytics Bootcamps in India benefit me?
Yes, if you are a newbie, then you have lots of chances to grow your career. Some companies like to hire new candidates. They believe you will give them so many fresh ideas. Every day new technological upgradation happens so you might be aware of it. When you will be sharing these things, they might notice that you like to follow the latest trends. To reach there you can build your portfolio to expand your options. It always will be a good thing to start from new. There will be lots of new things to be explored. Maybe you will find other batchmates who are struggling with you.
Q 3. Do I have to have any particular skills to join any institution for Data Analytics Bootcamps in India?
These Data Analytics bootcamps do not require any prior knowledge. If you have any excess knowledge, it will be helpful for you to learn and understand the subject. It depends on you and your choice of learning modules. You understand and keep the focus on your determinations. The certification is required in the future. You can show them you have a certification course from a renowned institution. You have to set your priorities to Analyse which process is best for you. Then you get to decide which way you will work on next.
Before taking any data analytics Bootcamps in India you have to set priorities. You even can choose an evaluation program to understand which one is good and bad for you. After some time, create your own shortlists that will be helpful to check your options again. You can ask your family and friends if you are confused. There might be a lot of institution you might find is good. Money can be a bit high, but it will be a one-time investment for you. You have to check every possible way before making your decision to become a data analyst.