Top 4 Investment Banking Courses In Thailand With Live Training
Investment banking is frequently considered a fascinating, and technically tricky profession. Investment bankers, the experts who counsel firms and governments on the way to achieving their financial objectives for the company, are the leaders of this new financial landscape. Do you Want to explore the finance industry or dive into the world of investment banking? This article- Investment Banking Courses In Thailand provides insight into the complicated field of investment banking and the exciting job of an investment banker.
Comprehending Investment Banking and Roles of Bankers
Investment banks function as intermediary organizations for businesses in need of financial management for them to operate, and evolve. Investors aim to earn profits from investing in these businesses. Investment banking operations include everything from underwriting new debt and equity instruments to helping mergers and acquisitions.
Investment bankers advise businesses and, in certain circumstances, governments on financial decisions. They apply their financial market insight to advise their clients through significant financial decisions. It might be anything from guiding a newly minted tech firm to go public to advising a large giant on the acquisition of a smaller company.
A bachelor’s degree in a finance-related subject is often required to become an investment banker. While many investment banking professionals have MBAs, this is not an absolute need. Above all, the financial business favors experience and skill.
Roles of Bankers
The position of an investment banker is determined by the size of the business in which he works. The functions of an investment banker are clearly defined in the major investment banks. However, in smaller investment banks, an investment banking professional’s engagement may be substantially broader.
Primary tasks of an investment banker:
- They must be exceptionally skilled in analyzing the company’s financials. They should be competent in creating financial projections for mergers and acquisitions (M&A) as well as funding.
- Investment bankers must be able to determine the company’s fair value. This is the initial phase, and it comes before the capital raising round, therefore it is crucial.
- An investment banker must be technically, and statistically sound and have a thorough understanding comprehend the client’s needs and suggest capital-raising mechanisms such as venture capital and mergers and acquisitions.
- An investment banker must be able to create documentation such as demonstrations, pitchbooks, and investment agreements while raising cash. Armed with these, he must present the client’s firm and offer appealingly so that they can achieve the best value for any interest they may have in their company.
- They have to be exceptionally adept at remaining in touch with clients and managing interactions with them so that the client would return to them for all subsequent capital raising requirements or guidance on strategic transactions, M&A, and so on.
- An investment banker must have strong research abilities to conduct the necessary due diligence and analysis on companies before engaging on a capital raising operation on their behalf.
Investment Banks and Types
Investment banks are different from any other type of company. Students should be aware of four types of investment banks:
Boutique Banks in Regional Areas
These are the most rudimentary investment banks. The bank’s size, in addition to its dealings and dealings, is minimal. These banks often specialize in a specific service, such as mergers and acquisitions, in a specific market sector. As a result of its size, their operations are also limited to a specific region or country.
While India has some excellent Boutique Banks, such as Veda Corp, MAPE Advisory Group, Cogence Advisors Private Limited, and Equirus Capital Private Limited, their operations and clientele extend beyond the typical definition of a Regional Boutique Bank.
Bulge Bracket Banks
Credit Suisse Group AG, Bank of America, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, and Deutsche Bank are among the most well-known names on the list of Bulge Bracket Investment Banks.
Middle-market banks, as the name signifies, are located between Regional Banks and Bulge Bracket Banks. Middle-market banks provide nearly all of the offerings that a bulge bracket Bank would.
Middle-market banks in India include Centrum Capital Limited, BMR Advisors, PWC Corporate Finance LLC, and Elara Capital Plc.
- Career Track of an Investment Banker
- Investment Banking Courses In Australia
- Financial Modeling Vs Investment Banking
- Investment Banking Courses In Qatar
- Investment Banking Courses In Singapore
- Investment Banking Courses in London
- Use of AI in Investment Banking
- Investment Banker Profile
Now let’s kick off with the description of best 4 institutions for investment banking courses in Thailand.
1. IIM SKILLS
IIM SKILLS is an internationally recognized educational online organization that distinguishes ahead in the realm of professional education and development. It provides an extensive list of professional courses that empower students with practical knowledge and expertise. The Investment Banking Course is one of the institution’s main courses of study, particularly designed to provide an in-depth comprehension of the investment banking industry. IIM SKILLS promises valuable educational experiences through the integration of comprehensive courseware, actively involved internships, and strong placement guidance.
- Course Name – Investment Banking Master Course
- Course Fee – 3 Months Of Comprehensive Learning + 1 Month of internship
- Duration – 17000 (Approx) Thailand Baht + Taxes
Modules At A Glance
|Module 1||MS PowerPoint||Module 5||Technicals of Investment Banking|
|Module 2||MS Excel||Module 6||Different Marketing Collaterals|
|Module 3||Financial System and Market||Module 7||Technicals of Financial Modeling|
|Module 4||Derivatives Market||Module 8||Business Valuation|
IIM SKILLS applies cutting-edge technology that offers students exposure to an accessible Learning Management System, facilitating that learning material such as eBooks, class recordings, and more are accessible from anywhere. The university is delighted with its Master Certification, which is a worldwide recognized certificate that adds substantial value to a learner’s professional résumé.
Key Factors About IIM Skills
- The average course fee is INR 39900 plus taxes.
- Complete job support.
- Access to the live and recorded sessions for life.
- The tools are available for life.
- Doubt clarification and direct mentoring with faculty.
- There is a money-back guarantee.
- With over 300 partners, we have a dedicated placement cell.
- Sessions that are interactive and have two-way communication.
- Investment Banking Orientation and Its Functions
- Investment bankers’ Involvement
- Investment Banks of Various Types: Mid-Market, Bulge Bracket, and Boutique
- Differentiation between Merchant Bank, Investment Bank, and Commercial Bank
- Knowledge of Business’s Buy-Side and Sell-Side
- Investment Models and Deal Frameworks – Private Equity vs. Venture Capital vs. Investment Bank
- Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Joint Venture (JV)
- Concepts of Vertical and Horizontal Mergers
- A Sell-Side Deal’s Lifecycle
- Different Funding Stages/Types: Series Rounds, IPO, Rights Issue, Private Investment
- Business Valuation Techniques
- Overview of Corporate Restructuring
- Learning FCFF vs FCFE and their Connection
- Different Risks and Their Inclusion for Valuation Purposes
- Different Methods for Computing
- DCF Valuation and Sensitivity Analysis
- Trading and Transaction Comps, NAV Approach, and Blended Evaluation
- Pre-money and Post-Money Valuation
- Presentation of Valuation Output
- Excel Basics for Financial Modelling
- Core Concepts of MS Excel and Keyboard Shortcuts
- Common Use of Functions
- Data visualization with pivot tables, and charts
- Designing Various Types of Charts and Graphs
- Data Table Sensitivity Analysis
- Text Calculations and Time Value Calculations
- Special Operations and Dynamic Dashboards are examples of advanced Excel approaches.
- Financial Model Planning
- Building Revenue and Cost Drivers
- Development of various agendas
- Best Financial Modelling Practices and Issue Management
- Key Structure Guidelines and Financial Model Finalization
Other Professional Courses from IIM SKILLS
- Financial Modeling Course
- Digital Marketing Course
- SEO Course
- Technical Writing Course
- GST Course
- Content Writing Course
- Business Accounting And Taxation Course
- CAT Coaching
- Data Analytics Course
+919580740740, [email protected]
Careerera offers post-graduate Investment banking courses In Thailand. The program prioritizes flexibility and involvement, allowing students to participate in live sessions three times over six months, allowing students to manage their educational goals along with multiple obligations.
Participants have access to a variety of study materials, including recorded video lectures, while using an advanced e-learning platform, allowing students to examine difficult content and strengthen their comprehension at their own pace. Mock tests are a key component of the curriculum because they allow students to evaluate their progress and optimize their skills in a modeled practical application setting.
In addition, to conventional educational programs, Careerera provides personalized career assistance that lets students manage their career paths with competence and clarity. This program is more than just a learning opportunity; it is an investment in your future that involves establishing the basis for exceptional advancement and achievement in investment banking and operations.
- Section 1: Ms office
- Section 2: Financial Accounting
- Section 3: Financial Management
- Section 4: Quantitative Analysis of Financial Decisions
- Section 5: Global Intermarket Analysis
- Section 6: Security Analysis and Portfolio Management
- Section 7: Investment Management
- Section 8: Cash Equities
- Section 9: International Financial Management
- Section 10: Discounted Cashflow Valuation
- Section 11: Mergers and Acquisitions
- Section 12: The Implementation Approach
- Section 13: Leveraged Buyout
- Section 14: Financial Issues
- Section 15: Fixed Income Securities
- Section 16: Conceptual Study/Business Modelling
- Section 17: Financial Planning for Companies
- Section 18: Reporting on finances
- Section 19: Anti-Money Laundering, KYC, and Compliance
- Section 20: Communication in businesses
Get started on an advanced educational learning journey in Investment banking courses in Thailand with Careerera and open up the opportunity to boundless opportunities in the world of finance.
NobleProg is another best online alternative for learners of Investment banking courses In Thailand as it is an adaptable and student-oriented training institute that offers an extensive range of targeted educational services that accommodate the varied requirements of businesses and individuals. Each Public Training, Private Training, and Instructor-led Online Session is included in the NobleProg brochure. These courses are been developed to facilitate an in-depth and captivating educational experience. NobleProg’s tremendous growth potential and the increasing demand for self-development programs, particularly in the discipline of technological skills, compelled the organization to convert its business model to that of a franchise. As a result, the organization rapidly recruited many learners with intense curiosity in new technologies and education to join the NobleProg Team.
NobleProg provides a range of learning opportunities to suit your needs. From Public Courses, which feature skill-building opportunities with professionals from diverse fields, to Instructor-led Online Courses, which offer a more individualized and exclusive learning environment, we have something to suit your interests.
NobleProg lays great emphasis on its ability to change and is willing to organize training courses at your convenience, even on weekends and at night. Public courses are predicated on their continuous operation, guaranteeing a seamless learning experience. Conversely, private courses provide an educational program that can be precisely tailored to correspond with individual objectives and prerequisites. Instructor-led online courses transcend geographical limitations, providing students with the opportunity to obtain high-quality education from the convenience of their personal spaces, all the while preserving the character and credibility of a conventional classroom environment.
Course Outline in Investment Banking Courses In Thailand
Session 1- Structured Products
- Structural product definition
- Varieties of manufactured products
- Asset-backed investment securities
- Collateralized obligations for debt
- Obligations secured by mortgage collateral
- The function of the special-purpose automobile
- Methods for pricing structured goods
- What are the primary risks?
- Evaluation of structured products
- The pricing of a structured product
Session 2: Structures of Interest Rates
- Swaps and embedded options
- Inverted floats
- Leveraged exchange linked notes
- Bonds indexed to interest rates
- Cancellable and extendible transfers
- Embedded substitutions
Session 3: Options Agreements
- A Synthesis of Options
- Glossary of options
- Traded versus OTC
- Verification and resolution
- Pricing options
- Using the binomial model
- Scholes, Black
- Alternative methodologies
Session 4: A Brief Introduction of Derivatives
- Define a derivative.
- Why do individuals worry so much about derivatives?
- Fundamental concepts
- The original intent of derivatives and arbitrage: the convergence of desires
- The applications and advantages of derivatives
- Trading and hedging
Session 5: Futures Contracts
- An outline of futures contracts
- The significance of futures exchanges
- Attributes of futures contracts
- The function of trade
- The cost of a futures contract
- Hedging through futures contracts
- The value attributed to margin accounting
- Verification and resolution
Session 6: Equity Exchange
- Management of funds & objectives
- An equity price index utilized in a swap
- Cash flow illustration of an equity exchange
- Swaps for total return and additional credit derivatives
Session 7: A Summary of Advanced Subjects
- Administration of interest rate risk
- A brief overview of collateralized instruments
- Credit risk with counterparties and derivatives
- Risks of law and derivatives
- Value at risk and default exposure
- Loss of default probability
- Assessment of liquidity risk and stress
- Scenario construction
Join NobleProg for Investment banking courses In Thailand as an educational associate who is as eager to your success as you are, and you will be able to take the next step in your professional career with a sense of security and comfort.
- Investment Banker Course Duration
- Investment Banking Skills
- Investment Banking Course Eligibility
- Imarticus Investment Banking Course Review
- Investment Banker Course Details
QuintEdge was formed on an essential demand in the education industry: students will not only understand finance but also apply it professionally. It offers one of the most detailed syllabi of Investment Banking courses in Thailand across the industry with a fully practical approach. QuintEdge trainers themselves are Investment Bankers with long experience in financial core.
The Investment Banking Course Online includes 200+ hours of videos, mock interviews, live projects, doubt sessions, case studies, and other elements that will help students ace the interviews.
QuintEdge has achieved unprecedented success via approach, perseverance, and foresight.
Course Curriculum in Investment Banking Courses In Thailand
Basic to Advanced Excel & VBA
- Formulas fundamental to Excel, including sum, product, division, multiplication, and paste special
- Sorting and applying advanced filters
- Implementing conditional formatting
- If statements
- CAGR Determination
- Calculating IRR and XIRR
- Using an EMI Calculator
Fundamentals of Accounting for Financial Modeling
- Cash Flow Summary
- Balance Sheet
- Stock of Inventory
- Employment capital
- Deferred tax obligation versus deferred tax wealth
- Static assets
- Contingent obligations
Financial Modeling Fundamentals
- Simple three-statement case study 1 Case study of the Basic Three-Statement Model 2 Advanced Three-Statement Model
- Three-statement advanced model
- Three-statement public corporation model
MS PowerPoint in Investment Banking
- The optimal method for utilizing PPT commands
- Appropriate PowerPoint configuration
- Slide Master
- shortcuts for PowerPoint
- Inserting distributing and aligning objects
- Assessment of Hindustan Unilever by DCF
- DCF assessment of Tesla
- DCF assessment of Netflix
- DCF assessment of Apple
- Reciprocity efforts for the Bristol Myers Squibb and Celgene Corp transaction
Real State Model
- Model pre-sold condominium development
- Model for hotel acquisition and renovation
- Model for office acquisition and renovation
Join QuintEdge for Investment banking courses In Thailand for a stronger career in finance.
Frequently Asked Questions on Investment Banking Courses In Thailand
Q. What qualifications and skills are necessary for an Investment Banker?
To succeed as an investment banker, a combination of hard and soft talents is required:
- Academic Qualifications: A bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, or an equivalent field could work as an excellent foundation. A master’s degree in business or a professional qualification such as the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation may assist in advancing a person’s professional life.
- Hard Skill: Investment bankers have to possess an in-depth comprehension of financial modeling, financial products, markets, and laws. They must also be skilled at data analysis and the use of industry-standard software tools.
- Soft Skills: As they contact business and other stakeholders frequently, these professionals are required to be proficient communicators and negotiators. They also need to possess exceptional problem-solving skills along with a willingness to operate well under stressful circumstances.
Q. What are the pros and cons of being an Investment banker?
Investment banking is beneficial, even though tough occupation. Here’s a concrete instance:
- Lucrative Profession: Investment banking is one of the most lucrative careers in the finance business.
- Intellectual Challenge: It provides an opportunity for in-progress growth and intellectual improvement.
- Networking Opportunities: Investment bankers meet with corporate managers and industry administrators, which can help them promote their careers in the longer term.
- Extended Hours: Investment banking is recognized for its long working hours.
- Serious stakes and short limitations are factors that render the work extremely stressful.
- Work-Life Equilibrium: The stressful aspects of the job could have an impact on the balance between life and work.
Q. How is technology impacting investment bankers’ jobs?
Investment banking is not unaffected by the forces that are shifting in the current moment of digital transformation. The use of artificial intelligence (AI), blockchain, and financial technology is transforming the way investment bankers work. Let us investigate how:
Artificial Intelligence (AI): Boosting Performance and Decision Making
AI is changing the way investment banks deal with massive volumes of data. Investment bankers can analyze financial reports, market information, and industry developments more effortlessly and precisely due to machine learning algorithms.
Artificial intelligence programs can evaluate legal documents in moments, an assignment that formerly required thousands of hours of human effort. This allows investment bankers to devote their time to higher-value, strategic work.
Blockchain: Blockchain is revolutionizing transactions and settlements
Blockchain technology, which supports cryptocurrencies, has tremendous potential in investment banking. Its capacity to create a reliable, transparent, and decentralized record of transactions has the potential to revolutionize a variety of fields, including settlements and smart contracts in general.
For example, a group of more than 200 financial institutions is working on Corda, a blockchain platform meant to monitor, record, and synchronize financial agreements between licensed financial institutions. If effective, this might significantly shorten settlement times, cut costs, and improve security.
Fintech: Financial technology is transforming the financial landscape
The growth of Fintech firms has invested in established investment banking regulations to the test. These startups use technology to provide speedier, more personalized financial services, compelling investment banks to reconsider their business strategies.
For instance, artificially intelligent advisors provide computerized, algorithm-driven financial planning solutions with minimal or no supervision from humans. To fulfill changing demands from customers, investment banks are currently creating their robo-advisors or collaborating with finance technology companies.
Conclusion of the Article Investment Banking Courses In Thailand
Investment banking is a revenue-generating yet challenging professional field. Investment bankers are at the core of substantial financial arrangements throughout the world, whether they are establishing billion-dollar mergers or advising a new startup with its primary round of funding. These highly skilled professionals find themselves in a lucrative challenging career as they contribute to identifying the future shape of business organizations and industries.