Best 8 Digital Marketing Courses In Port Elizabeth With Placements
South Africa’s Eastern Cape Province contains Port Elizabeth. With its current population of about 310,000, the city is one of the biggest in the nation. Around 27,000 students are enrolled, and 3,000 of them are foreigners from the USA, China, Germany, Sweden, and France. Studies in the arts, business, economic sciences, education, engineering, and health sciences are regularly conducted. One of the most popular courses in Port Elizabeth, in recent times, is Digital Marketing Training. The term “digital marketing training” refers to all programs that instruct students on marketing procedures using digital technology, primarily the internet. It is the quickest kind of marketing and advertising. Companies in all sectors are focusing their investments on digital marketing programs. The need for experts in digital marketing is growing swiftly as a result of the industry’s expanding reach. Hence several institutes are offering Digital Marketing training. In this article, we will discuss the best Digital Marketing Courses in Port Elizabeth.
Let us begin with a brief idea about Digital Marketing.
Digital marketing: What is it?
Digital marketing is any form of advertising targeted at mobile devices like computers, smartphones, tablets, and almost anything else that can connect to Wi-Fi. While traditional marketing will concentrate on radio, television, print, and film, digital marketing should consider apps, blogs, websites, social media, email, and online content.
What positions are usually found in a digital marketing firm?
This varies based on your agency’s size and areas of specialization. The following is a list of positions typically found in a digital marketing firm:
1)Account Manager: You can be given an account manager as a customer who will check in with you about your projects and keep you informed.
2)Website Designer: An expert in user-friendly website design is a graphic designer/user interface designer.
3)A copywriter is someone who creates websites, blogs, articles, and pretty much anything else that is used in marketing.
Marketer for social media
Let us now discuss the best Digital Marketing Courses in Port Elizabeth.
1. Digital Marketing Course – IIM SKILLS
It simplifies difficult concepts into simple instructions that everyone can follow, making it simple for laypeople to comprehend each topic. Their courses are all thought-provoking and informative, and they all guarantee to go above and beyond your expectations.
|Content Writing And Blogging|
|Search Engine Optimization|
|Social Media Marketing|
|Search Engine Marketing|
|WordPress Web Development|
|Integrated Digital Marketing Strategy|
|Online Reputation Management|
|Content Writing And Blogging|
|Digital Infographic Resume Preparation|
IIM SKILLS’ Digital Marketing Master Course is one of the best Digital Marketing courses in Port Elizabeth as it helps you get thorough, practical instruction. Following your online course in digital marketing, you will complete practical assignments on subjects including SEO, site construction, social media marketing, and email marketing. One of Blackpool’s top programs for learning digital marketing is this one.
- Course Name – Digital Marketing Master Course
- Course Duration – 3 Months + 2 Months Paid Internship
- Course Fees: R 7,386.84 (Approx)
- Google Ads
- Facebook Ads
- Google Analytics
- Keyword Planner
- Toast SEO
- On weekdays and weekends, 180 hours of thorough instruction are delivered.
- Workshops with demonstrations for practical education
- Learn to use machinery worth Rs. 79,000
- Placement Assistance
- Lifetime free admission to the LMS
- Guaranteed, two-month paid internship.
- Certification and a letter of recommendation.
- 300+ Placement Partners Available for Support During Interviews.
- Creating a customized mentoring program for companies and careers in digital marketing.
- Publish your first post in TOI
- Start your podcast on Apple, Google, and Spotify.
- Launch your affiliate marketing campaign after your YouTube channel is up and running.
More Courses from IIM SKILLS
- SEO Course
- Technical Writing Course
- GST Course
- Content Writing Course
- Financial Modeling Course
- Business Accounting And Taxation Course
- CAT Coaching
Contact: +919580740740, [email protected]
Know About Our Students & Graduates From Across The World
2. Social Media Masterclass Outline – The Knowledge Academy
The Knowledge Academy is the largest and most reputable provider of training courses in the world, with years of experience in creating learning solutions that are imbued with excellence. It can deliver over 30,000 courses in over 1000 locations in 190 countries. As industry pioneers, we have successfully trained more than 1 million participants, proving to all of our aspirant students our reputation for trust and unmatched premium quality.
The social media course gives a thorough introduction to social media’s fundamentals and shows you how to use it correctly to further your goals and expand your business. The training provides answers to fundamental questions that many business owners may have with a practical and strategic focus. They assist you in developing a plan for making the most of your social media efforts and having a positive impact on your organization. It is one of the best digital marketing courses in Port Elizabeth.
Course Fees: R24995
- Recognize the role that social media may play in generating leads for small businesses.
- Learn how to use social media channels to engage larger viewers.
- For the best delegate-trainer interaction, use small class sizes.
- You can take the course from home with a live instructor thanks to a virtual platform.
- Various delivery options are available based on your preferred learning style.
Telephone: +27 800 780004
Email ID: [email protected]
3. Digital Marketing Course – Varsity College, IIE
The next institute that offers one of the best digital marketing courses in Port Elizabeth is Varsity College, IIE. The Independent Institute of Education is the largest registered and recognized private institution of higher learning in South Africa.
One of IIE’s brands, Varsity College, takes the lead in offering these interesting learning activities. collaboration with the academic community and the rest of the staff at the brands The IIE’s Central Academic Team oversees the curriculum, its evaluation, and all certifications to ensure the quality of the work produced by all companies.
They put a lot of emphasis on developing the abilities needed to analyze and address marketing difficulties as well as adapt to a fast-paced, unstable world in their online short learning program in digital marketing. The curriculum is centered on fundamental skills and practical strategic marketing applications, which will allow students to quickly put their learning into practice. It is based on acknowledged fundamental theoretical principles.
Course Duration: 12 months
- The World of Marketing
- The Marketing Environment
- Consumer Behavior
- Targeting, Positioning, and Market Segmentation
- Product Decisions
- Branding Decisions
- Marketing Communication Management
- Digital Marketing and Cyber Marketing
- Pricing Decisions
- Retailing and Distribution Management
- Aims to give students the knowledge and abilities they need to develop and use original marketing strategies.
- Allows students to become familiar with the workings of the various frameworks and methods currently in use.
- Enables students to profitably and realistically implement marketing principles.
- Helps students manage the information coming in from a marketing environment that is getting more complex and changing all the time.
Phone: (021) 685 5021
Email: [email protected]
4. Diploma in Digital Marketing – Rosebank College
Students throughout South Africa have benefited from the affordable, high-quality tertiary education provided by IIE Rosebank College, a division of the Independent Institute of Education (The IIE). They place a major emphasis on technology, preparing students for success in the modern workplace. The academic philosophy of the university is strongly technology- and career-driven.
Qualifications from The Independent Institute of Education (The IIE) are created and regularly assessed to meet shifting market demands. This ensures that the degrees offered are by the most recent advancements in a certain field of employment and that students have the chance to begin higher education studies that will help them succeed in both their academic and professional endeavors.
Students who are creative, curious, enjoy problem-solving, and want to pursue a career in digital marketing are the perfect fit for our diploma program in digital marketing. This degree is best suited to keep students current in a world that is always changing in a very digital era. Consider the IIE Higher Certificate in Digital Marketing if you’d want to start with a more advanced certificate in the field. This is why it is one of the best digital marketing courses in Port Elizabeth.
Course Duration: 3 years
Course Fees: R34 350
- Digital and Academic Literacies
- Marketing 1A
- Digital Marketing 1A: Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Introduction to Quantitative Thinking and Techniques
- Business Management 1A
- Marketing 1B
- English Language Practice A
- Digital Marketing 2A: Digital Copywriting and Content Marketing
- Digital Marketing 2B: Email Marketing
- Introduction to Web Development
- Digital Customer Experience Management
- Digital Marketing 2C: Paid Search Marketing
- Digital Marketing 2D: Social Media Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Work Integrated Learning 1
- Digital Advertising
- Digital Marketing 3A
- Introduction to Statistics
- Digital Marketing Research
- Digital Communication Law
- Work Integrated Learning 2
- Data Analytics for Digital Marketing
- Digital Marketing 3B: Developments and Trends
- The IIE Diploma in Digital Marketing is recognized by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) on the National Qualifications Framework (NQF) as a 360-credit certificate at Level 6, and it is accredited by the Council on Higher Education (CHE).
- All enrolled IIE Rosebank College students have access to free software. The program comes with the Office 365 bundle and contains, but is not limited to, MS Excel, MS Project, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, and MS Outlook. Students can use their RCONNECT to access the software.
- The cost includes digital copies of all required textbooks.
- Available in both offline and online mode
5. Basic Digital Marketing Course – Digital School of Marketing
The premier provider of certified digital marketing education in South Africa is The Digital School of Marketing (DSM). Their educational school stands out because (MICT SETA), the Media, Information, and Communication Technologies Sector Education and Training Authority, has accredited all of the marketing courses. All courses offer simple and accommodating payment choices, putting the acquisition of in-demand digital marketing skills within everyone’s reach. The programs are thorough in their planning and precisely matched to the needs of the digital marketing sector.
This course covers the fundamentals of digital marketing and is accredited by the United Kingdom Services CPD Body. It is one of the best Digital Marketing courses in Port Elizabeth.
Course Duration: 2 months (Approx)
Course Fees: R9000
- Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Introduction to WordPress
- Web Analytics and SEO
- Social Media Marketing
- Digital Copy Writing and Content Marketing
- Marketing and Paid Advertising
- Advertising on Social Media Platforms
- Email Marketing
- Mobile Digital Marketing
- Become familiar with the WordPress interface and discover how to create a simple website.
- The ideal strategy to optimize your website for search engines is to use both on-page and off-page SEO strategies.
- Techniques to build display and search ads on Google’s ad network Using site analytics, optimize this advertising for the best results.
- Tips to promote, create, manage, and optimize social media marketing campaigns across different social media channels are known as social media marketing management.
- Ways to create effective emails, segment your audience, and optimize your email campaigns for the best results
- Learning to track the user behavior of your target market to inform your mobile marketing advertising and marketing initiatives.
- Creating compelling, distinctive, and shareable material for various target markets is known as content marketing.
- Unlimited access to lectures both live and recorded
- 2 evening presentations every week, each lasting two hours
- 96 live class hours spread across six months
- In our immersive virtual world, pick up new talents.
- Interact with subject-matter experts
- Join the group and make friends with other students.
- Create a group of like-minded people.
Phone – 0861 428 710
Email ID – [email protected]
6. Digital Marketing: Lead Generation & Sales Conversion Course – Udemy
Udemy aims to enable flexible, efficient skill development for businesses and individuals.
Through their strategic partnerships and integrated learning solutions, they give businesses the means to develop a workforce that is prepared for the future, boost employee morale, and produce desired business results.
This course is one of the best digital marketing courses in Port Elizabeth as it explains how to use tripwire offers, ongoing email marketing campaigns, flash deals, and other strategies to turn potential customers into buyers. Using a variety of tactics, you may increase traffic to your offerings, turn your website into a lead-generating machine, boost sales, and improve revenue.
Course Duration: 7 hrs (approx)
- Basics of a Successful Digital Marketing Strategy
- Using Content to generate lead
- Using social media to create brand awareness
- Email Marketing Tips
- Driving Traffic
- Using the website to generate Leads
- Success measuring Metrics
- Bonus Videos
- 6.5 hours of on-demand video
- 15 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- 30-day money-back guarantee.
7. Digital Marketing Course – University of Cape Town
UCT is a group of exceptionally talented students, educators, and researchers, as well as a broad range of professionals, administrative support personnel, and service workers, all of whom are dedicated to making the world a better place. They support one another in pushing themselves academically and professionally so they can become leaders in a world that are rapidly changing. Its goal is to become an inclusive, highly research-focused institution in Africa that uses cutting-edge facilities, teaching, and research to tackle today’s pressing issues. You will constantly be exposed to the most recent scholarly work and research breakthroughs if you choose to study with us because UCT professors are recognized as global experts in their respective professions. Their Digital Marketing course is one of the best Digital Marketing courses in Port Elizabeth.
Course Duration: 10 weeks
- Introduction to digital marketing
- Website design and development
- Web analytics
- Search engine optimization
- Online copywriting
- Online advertising and PPC
- Social media and web PR
- Email marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Digital marketing strategy
- Understanding the various channels and components that go into a comprehensive digital marketing strategy
- Skills in web design, analytics, SEO, online copywriting, PPC, social media marketing, and email marketing that are applicable in real-world situations.
- The information can be applied to a wide range of situations and industries, at various career levels.
- It is one of the best digital marketing courses in Port Elizabeth.
8. Digital Marketing Course – IIDE
IIDE was founded in 2016. They offer one of the best digital marketing courses in Port Elizabeth.
To ensure that each student has a comprehensive understanding and instruction, the course syllabus is broken down into terms and modules that are taught in depth. They use a special three-teacher approach to tailor the educational experience for each student. It is one of the best Digital Marketing Courses in Port Elizabeth.
Course Duration: 3-4 months
- Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Key Performance Marketing Jargon
- Search Engine Marketing
- Campaign Planning
- Presentation Making
- Live Project
- Content strategy
- Social Media Marketing Organic
- Influencer Marketing
- Resume Making
- Interview Skills
- Social Media Marketing Paid
- Social Analytics
- Google Analytics
- Live Project
- Final Project
Phone Number: +91 96199 58615
Email ID: [email protected]
Other related readings:
- IIM SKILLS Digital Marketing Course Review
- Content Writing Courses in New Zealand
- Digital Marketing Courses in Malaysia
1. What is the expected salary after completing one of these 7 best Digital Marketing courses in Port Elizabeth?
With three to five years of experience, there is significant earning potential, with guys earning up to and occasionally more than R60,000 a month. The intern would typically earn between R0 and R6,000, the junior digital marketer between R6 and R12, the senior digital marketer between R10 and R25, and the digital marketing manager between R15 and R60,000.
2. Who is eligible to opt for Digital Marketing courses?
- People in the workforce who desire to comprehend the foundations of digital marketing
- School dropouts who wish to learn more about what it takes to work in digital marketing
- Small business entrepreneurs that want to understand the fundamentals of digital marketing
- Newcomers to any type of online marketing.
3. What are the job expectations from a Digital Marketer?
The ideal applicant would be capable of performing the following tasks:
- The capacity to organize and carry out marketing campaigns through emails, social media, and displays.
- Digital marketing is a great way to generate fresh ideas and methods.
- By producing material, such as infographics and movies, the website and social media platforms can grow and remain active.
- Have a sufficient understanding of the current marketing techniques and tools that would help build the company’s brand.
- A little photographic experience would also work in your favor
4. Why Digital Marketing is so much in demand?
There are many opportunities available for individuals wishing to enter the area, as there is a rising need for talented digital marketers. If this rings any bell, then you should be aware that there are numerous job choices in the broad field of digital marketing. Programmers, journalists, data scientists, graphic designers, and video editors are examples of digital marketers.
Digital marketers connect with customers and promote sales and activities through several digital marketing methods. The work of a digital marketer involves developing a multi-channel marketing strategy for the business to speak to customers both directly and indirectly.
5. How should businesses evaluate the effectiveness of their social media marketing?
The same metrics you use for any other marketing activity—traffic, leads, and customers—are used to gauging success. The bottom line that determines the success of your social media presence is how many people it drives to your site, how many of them are qualified leads, and how many of them become customers.
Building a successful business requires using digital marketing. You may take advantage of the digital space’s future developments and future-proof any firm by doing so. Port Elizabeth offers exciting opportunities for professionals in the Digital Marketing sector. The market is growing, the demand is stronger than ever. So if this sector interests you, then enroll in any one of these best Digital Marketing courses in Port Elizabeth and make the most of this digital wave. We hope the article has aided you in gaining knowledge and selecting the best institute for you.