Top 3 Business Analytics Courses In Kenya With Placements
Analytical job opportunities have seen a sharp rise in recent times because of consistently high-value additions. Companies hire data professionals in top positions because companies have had the stark realization that branding is necessary for the digital age and unique product creation does not ensure reliable growth or profit. Data swarms us today and to turn a blind eye to it is the biggest mistake for any business owner. Therefore, business analysts are hired by the dozens to help businesses maximize profits. So here are some business analytics courses in Kenya to help a Kenyan score an analyst job.
But before that, before getting into the thick of recommendations for the business analytics courses in Kenya, an introduction is due. Business analytics is a completely new field and how could anyone possibly understand the value of these courses without comprehending the importance of this field and the necessary concepts that one needs to learn to be the perfect candidate for a job? Therefore, let’s understand, firstly…
BA & Its Application In The Business World:
In today’s financial and scientific endeavors, why is analysis so critical? To conduct an analysis, it is necessary to collect appropriate data and assemble the right set of values in the right format. This process allows us to look at trends, identify problems, and concoct effective ways to deal with them. Businesses mostly use business analytics to achieve goals of cost reduction per unit, boost profitability through the promotion of services, and streamline risk management.
In many ways, we are all students in some field where the calculation is necessary, or at least supplementary. Thus, even when it seems that physical labor is the furthest thing from data, data analysis can help unions know the demographics of labor. This will enable them to adjust compensation and relief to account for the risk undertaken in labor activities.
Technically speaking, Business Analytics can be described as a group of strong normative and disciplinary practices that combine with suitable technology for probing for substantive answers to business challenges based on quantitative research techniques like data analysis, statistical models, etc. Data mining is the process of pouring into an organization’s data to identify statistical flaws and correct them for more precise decision-making. Without the shift in business perspective regarding data and its management, it is doubtful that business campaigns would be driven with the same finesse as they are today.
If raw data sources cannot be converted into pure data sets, the aforementioned actions are meaningless. To complete this assignment, a qualified business analyst with good judgment is required. Only when the data utilized for the analysis is correctly cleaned of errors, inconsistencies, and missing data and figures is quality guaranteed. Data cleaning expertise is necessary for this, which can be easily acquired through business analytics courses in Kenya.
It is difficult to use data following current company objectives and derive valuable insights from it using rules. Even though it may be easy to understand, business analytics involves countless hours of laborious effort and years of expertise to contribute optimally. Fortunately, our suggestions for business analytics courses in Kenya can assist. Business analysts provide businesses with the resource efficiency they desire on a silver platter. Since graduates from any of the business analytics programs in Kenya that are on our list of recommendations can be trusted, there is no reason not to recruit qualified specialists to lighten their technical workload and enable them to concentrate on the creative parts of product development and collaboration. Moving over a brief explanation of business analytics and how it functions but delaying our recommendations for business analytics courses in Kenya, here is some information about the
- Business Analyst Online Courses
- Business Analyst Certifications In India
- Business Analytics Examples
- How to Become A Business Analyst
Techniques of Business Analytics:
Business analytics is filled to the brim with techniques galore to solve a variety of business problems. Data is a force of good once it is harnessed, however, that is no easy feat. The sheer abundance of data assures that business analysts are a tacit necessity for businesses today. Business analysts streamline data collection and separation as well as find the key points of interest that might make for solutions to problems that beset the business they work for.
For finding the problems of a business, they take a look at the key performance indicators or create a data spreadsheet of the same if there was no in-house data cache. Then, business analysts utilize the following technique to develop insights that are highly effective in achieving business objectives:
This technique is a prime example of how business analysis revolves around business objectives. It is a technique that tries to establish the purpose, ability, and framework required to support the purpose. An in-detail study of the organization’s goals and the various methods that can be used to achieve them. MOST also push for a greater sense of purpose in organizations and assists in the establishment of smooth internal processes and powerful company culture and work ethic. MOST Analysis has four steps:
- Mission – What is the intended goal of the organization?
- Objectives – What are the practical aims of the organization that can provide realistic steps to achieve the mission?
- Strategies employed – What are the varied options available for completing the objectives?
- Tactics used – What are the specific methods used by organizations to follow up on strategies?
Whenever we talk about projects, everyone tends to get too spun up in the technical terminology and statistical trends or metrics that show us the reality of the situation. We deem the solutions for these figures to be as obvious as them, but sometimes they are not. Organization and prioritization may be subjective elements of any project but they are just as important as their numeric counterparts. MoSCoW is a type of technique that is also an acronym: Must have, Should have, Could have, Won’t have. It is a method wherein prioritization of important elements of a project is done through four categories, namely:
- Must have – Central features that are necessary for the success of the analysis.
- Should have – Features that supplement must-haves and thrones that have been vocalized as wanted by the customers.
- Could have – These are features that you might want to include in the project but are not necessarily important.
- Won’t have – Specification and delimitation is the focus of this category as certain features need to be trashed. Thus, they are a great source for providing direction and shape to business objectives which are central to business analysis.
It is another acronym technique of business analysis that focuses on establishing the important players and beneficiaries, understanding the perspectives of different stakeholders, and collectively using these parties to set boundaries on the action plan in such a way that benefit is the only outcome for different parties. It is a method of analysis where the benefit for all is maximized and any loss is prevented through prior evaluation. The acronym stands for:
- Customers: Establishing a viewpoint of the customers and who they are.
- Actors: These are the people who take action to transform the business i.e. the stakeholders
- Transformation: It is the major change that is induced by the business, referring to how it changes inputs into outputs through various operations.
- World perspective: What is the overall belief structure of the stakeholders and how it is to be used to make the entire case for what the organization should do?
- Owner: It refers to the idea of the person or group that is believed to be in charge of the business system
- Environmental binds: The policies and procedures as well as the limitation of resources constrain all businesses in different ways and to different extents.
- Business Process Modeling:
When a project is being analyzed, BPM is frequently used to identify and analyze the gaps between the existing business process and any desired future processes.
- Planning Strategies
- Business Models for Analysis
- Process Design and Defining for Modeling
- Technical Analysis to Solve Complex Issues About Businesses
All of the aforementioned information is only the tip of the business analytics iceberg and it would be folly for anyone, better yet a simple amateur, to explain away all the intricacies of this exquisitely practical field. Anyone who brims with enthusiasm should not put the cart before the horse and deem himself fit for the journey of becoming a professional business analyst. Sincerity and grit are essential but a quick wit, great communication skills, and genuine empathy with a little understanding of business do go further. Regardless, we are here to provide you with only the skills of becoming a great marksman, you must have the intrinsic will and inspiration to be better. Before we start recommending the best business analytics courses in Kenya, why not learn an iota more about the nation.
- Business Analytics Courses in Melbourne
- Business Analyst Online Courses
- Business Analyst Certifications In India
- Business Analytics Courses In Malaysia
- Business Analytics courses In Singapore
- Business Analytics Courses in Australia
Kenya – The Destination for Safaris:
Known for its vast safaris and for spawning some of the most scintillating athletes the world has ever seen, the Republic of Kenya is a country in East Africa. It boasts one of the largest economies in Africa, a sturdy agricultural sector with exports to the EU, and a rich cultural heritage. The state of the country is likened to that of an emerging economy and has many facets of the modern world, though the demographic transition to more developed levels of amenities is not yet accomplished. There have been many businesses set up like Safaricom that have drawn great private investment. However, government action has been insufficient. These factors combine to show space for business analysts in the future who can surf on the wave of economic prosperity with growing private investment and better administration as Kenya turned into a republic in 2010. With the right preparation provided by business analytics courses in Kenya that we recommend, you can be the change that puts your business ahead of all others. Here are our recommendations for.
Business Analytics Courses in Kenya:
1. Certification Program in Business Analytics by upGrad Campus:
One of the most comprehensive business analytics courses in Kenya that help you master the functionality of business analytics programs like MS Excel and SQL. It helps you learn the basics of data analytics and all the techniques required to help you make the optimal decisions for formulating proper business insights. It introduces you to important visualization and presentation applications like Tableau and Power BI that help you report business indicators to actual stakeholders in line with business objectives.
- 5 Month Course with 200+ Learning Hours
- Provision of Live Projects & Case Studies
- Helps You Gain Soft Skills
- Teaches You All About the Essential Tools For The Trade
- Seeking Job Assistance
- Forming A Proper Portfolio
- Discounted Offer For Internship Plus
This course provides its students with a clear course curriculum, 7 lessons in total :
- Simple Introduction to Data Analysis – This whole section includes:
- All About MS Excel Interface
- Breaking Down Data Into Chunks
- Functions of Complex Calculations and Formulations
- Text and Cell Referencing Functions
- Creation and Designing of Charts
- Pivot Table: Concept & Creation
- Analysing Data Through Pivot Tables
- How To Link Files & Data – VLOOKUP
- Business Domain Concepts – This whole section includes:
- Researching The Entire Domain
- Internal & External Clients: Interviews
- Types of Business Frameworks
- Concepts of Documentation
- The Entire Catalogue of Business Models
- Issue Tree Frameworking
- Proper Specialised Frameworking
- Framework Variants – 5Cs & 4Ps
- Patterns and Storytelling In Business Analysis – This entire section includes:
- Patterns of Insights
- Approaches of Analysis – Specifics
- Demonstration of Business Insights
- Pyramid Principle of Business Analytics
- Using Words in Logical Flow
- Creative Visualization of Quantitative Data Sets
- Creative Visualization of Qualitative Variables of Data Sets
- Storyboarding & Visual Design Standards and Norms
- The Power of Visualization with Tableau and Power BI – This entire section includes:
- Beginning With Tableau and Power BI
- Creation of Charts
- Plotting Data
- Organized and Prioritised Hierarchies
- Tree- Mapping and Grouping of Data
- Dashboards For Metrics
- Objectives of Storytelling
- Discovery and Exploration of Data Analysis and Statistical Methods – This entire section includes:
- Using Inferential Statistics
- Testing Hypothesis
- Sources of Data
- The practice of Cleaning Data
- Single Variable Analysis
- Double Variable Analysis
- Understanding Derived Metrics and Their Value
- Initiating MySQL and Database Introduction – This entire section includes:
- Formation of Data Warehouse and Learning Data Warehouse
- Forming Data Modeling
- Forming SQL Queries
- Set Operations and Joins
- Solution of Business Problems using Data Modeling
- Analysis using Predictive Statistical Methods – This entire section includes:
- Understanding Linear Regression
- Accurate Clustering
- Classification of Data
- Logistic Regression and Other Methods
- Using Decision Trees
This course curriculum is always under scrutiny based on industry trends and principles.
- This is one of the best business analytics courses in Kenya that has an EMI option of 5834 Kenyan Shillings.
- The normal price is 52505 Kenyan Shillings
Professional Courses from IIM SKILLS
- Digital Marketing Course
- SEO Course
- Technical Writing Course
- GST Course
- Content Writing Course
- Financial Modeling Course
- Business Accounting And Taxation Course
- CAT Coaching
Contact: +919580740740, [email protected]
2. Business Analytics Specialisation by Coursera:
Several business analytics courses in Kenya might be much more prestigious but none are as cost-effective as this course by the University of Pennsylvania. This course helps you gain the appropriate knowledge to use data for recruiting and evaluation. Business supply and demand are specially crafted for solving various business problems and making appropriate decisions on business techniques to be utilised for achieving the same. This course is a flexible tool for anyone who wishes to learn the skills and applications used in any analytical profession but also adds on the top a bit of understanding about business and other skills. The course allows for live projects and real-life training through Capstone projects.
- Extremely Beginner- Friendly
- Certification of Completion That Is Shareable
- Online And Flexible Course
- Learn Important Skills Like Types of Analysis, Mathematical Optimisation
- The opportunity of the Google Capstone Project
- Availability of Financial Aid
- Multiple Talented Instructors
This is one of those business analytics courses that offer world-class services at affordable pricing, making it even more value for money. This specialization contains 5 courses:
- Analytics of Customer Data – This course educates you to:
- Collect Customer Data Effectively
- Understanding Predictive Analysis Tools
- Interaction With Stakeholders about Key Ideas of Customer Analytics
- History and Updated Customer Data Practices
- Analytics of Data Operations – This course educates you to:
- Learn to Model Future Demand Uncertainties
- Predicting The Outcomes of Policy Choices
- Choosing The Best Action Plan Despite Risk
- Data-Driven Analysis of People – This course educates you to:
- Explains The Data Collection of People Based On Various Indicators
- Intro To People Analysis
- Differentiate Between Hard and Soft Data
- Understanding Accounting Analytics – This course educates you to:
- Proper Interaction with Financial and Non-Financial
- Business Insights into Consumer Behaviour, Corporate Strategy, Risk Management, etc.
- Learn Effective Decision-Making
- Google’s Business Analytics Capstone – This course educates you to:
- Apply What You’ve Learned To Create Real-Time Project
- Gives You An Idea of The Problems Faced By Businesses
This course offers 3 variants of payment options:
- 1-month – 9655 Kenyan Shillings per month
- 3-month – 6437 Kenyan Shillings per month
- 6-month – 4827 Kenyan Shillings per month
3. Business Analytics 360 Course by AnalytixLabs:
One of the best business analytics courses in Kenya for candidates who wish to learn the vast array of techniques and practises involved in business analytics. This course is curated for the benefit of the common man who knows little about business analytics. It takes the person on a journey from beginner to advanced level techniques while learning all concepts in a flexible and online environment.
- Learning Key Skills Like Statistical Modeling & Analysis
- High- Level Certification Is Provided
- 24×7 Support and Interactive Learning
- Provision of Job Referrals, Interview Preparation, Profile Building, etc.
- Self-Paced Learning
- Classroom and Amazing Opportunity for Bootcamp
- Contains Two Courses Both Online & Offline
This course contains 99 hours of learning and 62 hours of e-learning as well. Additionally, self-study hours are as high as 160 in total coupled with 15 assignments as well as projects, this course is very well-rounded. The syllabus for this course requires no prior learning or college degrees, allowing it to be the perfect opportunity to transition to better job opportunities. This entire course is broken down into 3 different sub-courses, namely:
- Data Visualization and Analytics –
- Formation of Building Blocks
- MS Excel Visualization & Analytics
- SQL Visualization & Analytics
- Tableau Visualization & Analytics
- VBA for Data Analysis
- Data Science With Python –
- Essentials of Python
- Numerical Python Operations
- Understanding Pandas
- Python For Data Cleaning
- Python Used For Data Analysis
- Python For Data Visualization
- Using Visualization Tools – Basic
- Using Visualization Tools – Advanced
- Geospatial Data and How To Visualise It
- Hypothesis Testing Using Statistical Methods
- Intro To Predictive Modeling –
- Intro to ML & Predictive Modeling
- Solving Issues of Regression: Linear Regression
- Solving Issues of Classification: Logistics Regression
- Understanding The Importance of Domains and Industrial & Functional Sessions
This course contains two courses and a third optional course:
- Normal Price: 54005 Kenyan Shillings
- Additional Course Price: 30002 Kenyan Shillings
Check out these Recommended Articles
1. Are business analytics professionals hired by all industries?
Today’s strong demand for business analysts serves to emphasize the importance of business analysis and the benefits of enrolling in business analytics courses in Kenya. These professionals are not tied to a specific company or industry and can choose from a variety of professions. Numerous prestigious companies, such as Accenture, Tata Services, Deloitte, and IBM, are looking for business analytics talent to help them improve their financial and marketing initiatives to win a larger piece of the market. As a result, there are still high-level service opportunities available in this sector, and as the sector makes further gains toward profitability and value for segments, those positions will expand enormously.
2. How to gain employment as a business analyst in Kenya after completing one of the aforementioned business analytics courses in Kenya?
Applying for business analyst employment or other positions requiring statistical analysis is an easy way to put your newly acquired skills to use. Business analyst opportunities are listed on online job search engines like LinkedIn, Indeed, and others.
3. What is the median remuneration of a business analyst after completing one of the aforementioned business analytics courses in Kenya?
The median salary for international business analysts can range from 7347000 Kenyan Shillings to 9796000 Kenyan Shillings if you are employed in a valuable enterprise. The level of skill, experience, and determination can be important factors in deciding the proper remuneration for business analysts.
Our recommendations are solid and comprehensive and we hope that they help you become the best professional you can be.