What is Business Accounting and Taxation Course Fees in Bangalore?
Business Accounting and Taxation courses are designed for commerce students who have a strong interest in finance and taxation. Accounting, finance, and reporting abilities are used to cover the practical components of both direct and indirect taxation. The Business Accounting and Taxation curriculum was created entirely by industry experts. In this article, you will find 7 institutions/organizations providing online Business accounting and Taxation course fees in Bangalore, which have also highlighted their key features and duration.
Along with the new wave of online classes, are you looking to develop your accounting skills? or Are you currently employed in an accounting firm and looking to grow and expand your knowledge? Or are you looking for inspiration to develop your skills without traveling or without going to any location or just sitting in your space?
If yes is the answer to all the above questions, then your search ends here. Mentioned below are the 7 Online classes available to develop your skills and expand your knowledge in accounts and taxation by sitting at your safe corner and at your own pace.
Do You Know Every Business, Regardless of Its Size, Needs to Maintain Its Finances?
As business runs along with the clock, money keeps on pouring in and out, which needs to be monitored. For handling the same accounting professionals who are employed, their role is to keep on track and maintain data for all the money coming in and going out and pays close attention to detail and takes on new tasks, with excellent compensation for all these efforts.
However, becoming an expert in accounting demands a great deal of effort and comprehensive instruction. If you want to become an accountant or advance your career in the financial industry, to stay afloat in the shifting tides of the accounting profession, financial experts strongly advise taking a Certification in business accounting and taxes course.
What is Business Accounting and Taxation?
Business accounting is the systematic monitoring of all business processes, the assessment and verification of financial documents, and the analysis of data. Taxation, which comprises levying taxes on individuals, groups of people, or businesses to generate revenue and allocate for the nation’s developmental activities, is undertaken by governments all over the world.
Accounting and taxation are the fast-growing sectors that are booming in numerous directions at present. Accounting and taxation have become an integral aspect of every business across all industries. A regular graduation degree does not cover all aspects of accounting in depth.
Individuals’ skill sets must be highly acquainted with industry techniques and integral accounting technologies, given the increased competitiveness. Bangalore has the combination of a strong education system and ICT (Information and Communication Technology) that encourages all individuals to develop their skills and knowledge at their own pace through multiple digital platforms, e-content, and online classes.
Following are the 7 best online Business accounting and Taxation course fees in Bangalore with descriptive reasons why to join that particular class, fees, mode of instruction, and duration of the specific institutions/Organizations.
Dig in some of the other lucrative courses in Bangalore
- Digital Marketing Courses in Bangalore
- Content Writing Courses in Bangalore
- Technical Writing Courses in Bangalore
- GST Certification Courses in Bangalore
- SEO Courses in Bangalore
- Creative Writing Courses in Bangalore
What are Business Accounting and Taxation Course Fees in Bangalore?
1. IIM SKILLS
IIM SKILLS is a prestigious institute that offers online business accounting and taxation courses in Bangalore. Adroitly developed for students and professionals wanting to pursue a career in accounting and taxation, their course covers the intricacies of this domain.
Designed and structured by industry experts with a wealth of experience, the course is delivered by the top-level CAs. When you choose this course, you are in safe hands, who guide you with the best practices of the industry to get a cutting-edge.
Covering the aspects of business accounting, the course helps you determine advanced accounting, Tally software, GST, TDS, income tax, payroll, advanced Excel, as well as MIS reporting. Apart from that, you get hands-on practice with tools and software like Advanced Excell, Tally ERP, Quickbooks, GST filing, etc.
Download Business Accounting and Taxation Course Curriculum
FIND WHY 20,000+ PEOPLE LOVE IIM SKILLS
Why Business Accounting and Taxation Course at IIM SKILLS?
By attending this course at Henry Harvin, you will receive:
- 120 hours of exclusive training in advanced accounting, GST, TDS, advanced Excel, payroll, and other related topics.
- An authorized certificate from IIM Skills institute.
- Once you finish this course, you receive internship opportunities and placement assistance
- Free ebooks, session recordings, tools, techniques, and many other resource materials are consolidated in one place- LMS.
- Lifetime access and support to LMS.
- Practical weekly assignments and assessments, case studies, and projects.
Mode of Instruction
Being an online course provider, the mode is always online. However, online sessions don’t mean you don’t get to interact and engage. Instead, the sessions are exclusively engaging and super-interactive where you get to indulge in conversations with your peers and mentors. Moreover, you become a part of the huge community of professionals.
Fees of the course:
Business accounting and Taxation course fees in Bangalore: 49,900.
Professional Courses from IIM SKILLS
- Digital Marketing Course
- SEO Course
- Technical Writing Course
- GST Course
- Content Writing Course
- Financial Modeling Course
- Business Accounting And Taxation Course
- CAT Coaching
- Investment Banking Course
2. Edu Pristine
EduPristine, which was launched in 2008, is a leading provider of analytics, accounting, and finance training. The Post Graduate program in Business Accounting and Taxation in Bangalore is an empirical and practical learning degree that prepares students to work as accounting professionals in the business.
Industry specialists with many years of accounting and taxes expertise designed, created, and reviewed their programs. Their career services staff will aid students in developing soft skills and preparing for job interviews.
Accounting fundamentals, GST, and income tax are all covered in their business accounting and taxes course. They also include payroll and its components, Excel for accounting and MIS, financial statement finalization, busy practical, SAP, and soft skills in their curriculum.
Why Edu Pristine?
Edu Pristine provides real-world challenges that inspire you to use accounting and taxes theory in the classroom and prepare for future professional opportunities. EduPristine is there for you every step of the way, providing practical and empirical learning as well as soft skills coaching and placement services.
Additionally, in addition to classroom lectures and doubt-solving tools, you will receive additional coaching during the program. Once you’ve completed the program, they’ll provide you with outstanding customer assistance from their career service team. By the end of the program, you will be confident in your ability to apply for a variety of accounting and taxation positions.
You will receive additional certification in GST and SAP FI business process end-user course on completion of the postgraduate program in business accounting and taxation at EduPristine. EduPristine is a member of Adtalem international education (NYSE: ATGE) provider at U.S. Headquarters.
With enrolment in this program, you will also get hands-on experience in:
- Industry-relevant content
- Case studies and discussion forums
- Hands-on training by subject matter experts
- Effective communication and presentation skills through boot camps
- Tally, SAP, MS Excel, and busy software
- Mock interviews
- Resume writing
- Interpersonal skills
- Business etiquettes
- Problem-solving skills
The placement assistance will help you get:
- Coordination with HRs
- Shortlisted suitable opportunities
- Interview coordination
- Customized career counseling
- Regular job updates
The duration of the post-graduation program in Business Accounting and Taxation is entirely dependent on your dedication and effort, and it typically takes five months to finish.
Mode of Instruction:
They not only provide live online training sessions on theoretical sections of the course but also classroom training for which You can get in touch with an EduPristine facility near you.
Fees of the course:
Business accounting and Taxation course fees in the Bangalore region range from between INR rs.38,000 to 50,000+GST
You may also want to learn Cost Management Accounting
In 2012, Coursera was found to collaborate with multiple universities and institutions to create an outreach towards learners globally. It is an online learning platform that gives certificates, specialization, and degrees in a variety of subjects.
The course curriculum includes:
- financial accounting
- Financial statements
- Balance sheets
- Recording transactions
- annual report
- Financial statement preparation, cash flow, and many more
Why Business Accounting and Taxation Course from Coursera?
- Along with the major course material, you will have access to practice quizzes, scored quizzes including feedback, and assignments.
- The classes are fully online, providing you the freedom to study whenever you choose.
- This is a beginner’s friendly course.
Fees of the course:
Business accounting and Taxation course fees in Bangalore are free for all the users from not only residents of Bangalore but from any location, however, certification and graded assignments are chargeable.
Mode of Instruction:
It’s an exclusive online class, that can be conducted at your own pace.
Also, check out:
4. Synergy School of Business Skills (SBS)
For accounting and taxation graduates, Synergy School of Business Skills offers a business accounting and taxes course. Industrial professionals have structured and designed the curriculum and modules for ease of learning for all students.
Why Business Accounting and Taxation Course in Synergy School of Business Skills (Sbs)?
- They are well-known for their hands-on, intensive training, and their two-month course provides 100% placement assistance.
- The course content is updated and revised regularly.
- Accounting software training, such as Tally, is available.
- Practical training based on simulations and case studies
- faculties that have been well-trained
- Income tax and GST practical training
- After the course, you will receive a certificate.
- Content for self-paced learning
- Forums for discussion and intensive classroom teaching
- You’ll learn about the many aspects of payroll, GST, IT, and accounting.
Mode of Instruction:
It’s an exclusive online class, for 2 months.
On the Udemy platform, Uplatz provides an SAP accounts receivable certification 2021 course. Update Training is an udemy-affiliated company that offers accounting and taxation courses on its platform. They provide reasonable pricing courses online.
You will be able to improve your knowledge and abilities in the following areas after this training:
- Account receivable in SAP, including all features, ideas, setup, and implementation details.
- To run accounts receivable business processes in FI
- Distribute invoices and down payments to customers.
- Exchange bills (Bills of Exchange)
- Reset, reverse, change, and display
- Creation of tolerance group for customers
Why Business Accounting and Taxation course in Udemy?
Udemy is a well-known and prominent online learning platform for aspirational individuals. You can learn the topics within your own time with unlimited access to the materials. This course is highly rated by professionals due to its thorough information on SAP accounts receivable. It is a comprehensive and step-by-step lesson for both beginners and expert learners. It is for individuals who want to specialize in SAP.
The program comprises the following:
- 5 hours of video on demand
- There are four resources available that can be downloadable.
- content is accessible for a lifetime
- Content can be streamed on Mobile as well as on tv devices
- course completion certificate
Business accounting and Taxation course fees in Bangalore are ₹1280/- you may also check www.udemy.com (their official website) for ongoing discounts & offers.
Check Here Accounting Interview Questions
6. The Institute of Professional Accountants (IPA)
The Institute of Professional Accountants offers a variety of software-based accounting, finance, and taxes courses. They aim to provide training and specialized skills in finance, accounting, or taxation.
Why Institute of Professional Accountants?
DFA is an IPA job-oriented course designed to strengthen the skill set of both new and experienced accountants. This course is designed to teach you in-depth about:
- Industrial Accounting
- Overview of Tally ERP, BUSY, and other accounting software
- Auditing of income taxes, Provident fund, and labor to collaborate laws
- Corporate law
- Stock market/Capital market.
- Banking and e-commerce
Their hands-on training will teach you the fundamentals and advanced ideas of accounting, taxation, auditing, GST payroll, and other related topics.
- Experienced CA Professors, mentor and monitor students.
- 100% job placement post completion of the course
- Accredited diploma post completion of the course
- Flexible time and class option available (In-class and Online)
Mode of Instruction
The online course duration is 250 hours (12 months).
Business accounting and Taxation course fees in Bangalore
Business accounting and Taxation course fees in Bangalore depend on the duration, of course, an individual chooses to opt.
7. City Commerce Academy’s Accounts and Tax Expert Course
The City Commerce Academy is well-known for providing top-notch accounting and taxation training. They are always committed to delivering high-quality education to accounting professionals.
The Course Contents Include:
- The basic structure of business accounting
- Accounting theories – double entry system
- Journal entries
- Employee state insurance
- Manual and computerized accounts
- Tally ERP 9
- Balance sheet
- Reports and MIS
- Indirect taxes
- Inventory accounting
- Income tax concepts and returns
- Employees provident fund
- Payrolls and
- many more
Why Accounts and Tax Expert Course From City Commerce Academy?
- They provide discussion forums for students
- Downloadable content for all students
- Lifetime availability of content for all students
- Regular assessment and evaluation from professors.
Mode of Instruction:
The account and tax expert courses are run only online.
Fees of the course:
Business accounting and Taxation course fees in Bangalore: INR ₹10,800/-
Frequently Asked Questions for Business accounting and Taxation Course fees in Bangalore
1. Why should enroll in an accountant course?
Candidates who enroll in an accounting course gain access to a wealth of theoretical information on topics such as cost accounting, accounting information systems, auditing, company law, and financial accounting theory. The best accounting schools place students in circumstances that they will likely face in their professions and provide them with the hands-on experience they need to become valuable accountants.
2. What salary to expect after completing an accountant course?
You can explore a myriad of job opportunities with just an integrated degree in the triad of Business Accounting and Taxation. In both the public and private sectors, you can choose from a variety of job options. A Business Accounting and Taxation program also provides students with knowledge of the finance industry, allowing them to develop a diverse skill set. A list of other acceptable employment profiles for a Business Accounting and Taxation course graduate is provided below, in addition to pursuing the profile of a tax accountant:
- Senior Associate or Analyst
- Manager, Assistant, or Senior
- Accounts Manager
- General Manager’s Deputy
- After completing the Business Accounting and Taxation course, the entry-level compensation ranges from 2 lakhs to 8 lakhs INR per annum.
3. What is the course fee for Business accounting and Taxation Course fees in Bangalore?
The business accounting and taxation course fees in Bangalore greatly depend on the reputation of the institute and the course, the type of course. It is around Rs. 10,000, to of Rs. 1 lakh.
4. What are Job opportunities after completing an accountant course?
- Accounting Clerk
- Chief Financial Officer
- Financial Analyst
- Cost Accountant
The best thing about accountants is that after a few years of working and gathering knowledge, they can start their accounting firms.
5. Who can apply for this course?
Most of the institutions allow only commerce and accounts graduates to enroll in this course.
6. What are other courses and programs that can add value?
- Postgraduate program of accounting and taxation course/GST course/Income tax
- Tally prime course
- Advanced Excel course
- Taxation course
- Progressive numbering ERP 9 course
- Income tax course
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) institute in “Chartered Certified Accountant”
- Financial Risk Management Course
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Financial modeling
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Systems Applications and Products (SAP)
- Accounts payable operations responsibilities
- Tips and tricks
- Mastering SAP financial and controlling
- SAP Finance and controlling
- Financial reporting
- Accounting for decision making
- Managerial accounting fundamentals
- Introduction to finance and accounting
- Intuit bookkeeping, etc
Business accounting and taxation provide a wide array of options and can help you advance your career efficiently. The certification will assist you in becoming familiar with current Commerce, Accounting, and Taxation regulations. Furthermore, you will get knowledge of SAP, QuickBooks, GST, payroll, and auditing, all of which will benefit your profession. Business accounting and taxation specialists earn between two and eight lakhs per year on average. Now that you’ve reviewed the top 7 organizations in Bangalore that provide Business accounting and Taxation course fees in Bangalore along with other details, enroll in the one that best meets your needs.