Top 10 GST Certification Courses in Bangalore With Placements
Are you on the lookout for the best GST certification courses in Bangalore? Then, this article is for you as it entails valuable insights about the popular GST certification courses in Bangalore. You can go through all of them and choose as per your criteria.
Starting with a quick introduction to the GST tax and its importance, we will learn about the best GST certification courses in Bangalore.
Let’s get started!
What is GST?
Goods and Services Tax or GST is a unified tax that came into effect on 1st July 2017. GST is a value-added indirect tax levied on the supply of the majority of goods and services used for domestic consumption.
This tax is levied on all goods and services at their specified rates fixed by the Government of India. With the introduction of this tax, India has become one nation, one market, one tax that reflects transparency.
Why is GST important?
Before GST, there were separate taxes that were levied at each step of the production process. Undoubtedly, it cascaded to form a higher amount of taxes overall, which was further carried down to the final product consumer as loftier taxes.
Take, for instance, formerly, there were different taxes such as Central Excise duty, Service tax, VAT, Entry Tax, Luxury tax, Purchase tax, and more of such sort. All these taxes clubbed together fell heavy on the end consumer pocket. Hence, there was a need for the moderate tax to do justice to the consumer.
Thus, the genesis of the Goods and Services Tax in India is a brilliant idea aimed at waning inflation in the long run. Now, the same tax applies to all the goods and services and their supplies.
Also, know about the following:
10 Best GST Certification Courses in Bangalore
As the demand for certified GST professionals is at an upsurge, getting GST certification from a recognized institute is an added value to your career. Plying through the GST practitioner course acquaints you with the latest and updated trends in the GST world. It further amplifies your knowledge spectrum of GST-related activities.
So, here is the list of the 10 best GST certification courses in Bangalore. Go through them one by one and set them up against your criteria. By the end of the article, I am sure you would have made a discretion.
1. IIM SKILLS
IIM SKILLS is a top-notch institution in the pursuit of excellence in providing online training programs. With its exhaustive aim to develop human resources, the institute offers different training courses to validate candidates’ skills.
Their training programs are designed by industry experts and meet the standard criteria. Moreover, fully leveraging the advanced technologies, they take classes through integrated Zoom sessions and Learning Management Systems(LMS). This ensures that students feel connected and experience a real-classroom atmosphere despite being at the comfort of their homes.
In the field of GST, they have launched this GST course, which is one of the top GST certification courses in Bangalore.
Course Name: GST Course
The online course is an all-encompassing and comprehensive course weaved meticulously to make you GST-ready. It is inclusive of 4 weeks of live online training with 16-hours lectures, assignments, and other hands-on learning.
Batch: Weekend batch (every Sunday) 10-2 pm
IIM SKILLS’GST course is categorized into 9 modules, which are as follows:
- .Genesis and Concept of GST
- Framework and structure
- Invoicing Rules and Regulations
- Input Tax and Credit Payment under GST
- GST return filing
- Composition Scheme under GST
- Reverse Charge Mechanism
- E-way bill
- Registration process
Each module further consists of different topics that are covered in-depth one by one.
- Students and freshers
- Accounting and finance professionals
- Professionals from a finance background
- Startups and agencies
Course Fees: Rs 2900
Download IIM SKILLS GST Course BrochureFIND WHY 20,000+ PEOPLE LOVE IIM SKILLS
Certification: After attending all the classes either through live sessions or recordings, candidates have to undergo an-half an hour examination. It comprises 20 objective-type questions. Clearing this exam will make you worthy of GST certification.
- 100% practical training for better comprehension.
- Live Query Resolution and 24*7 support
- Lifetime access and validity
- Easy access from anywhere.
- Placement assistance with the help of a dedicated placement cell.
Professional Courses from IIM SKILLS
- Digital Marketing Course
- SEO Course
- Technical Writing Course
- Content Writing Course
- Financial Modeling Course
- Business Accounting And Taxation Course
- CAT Coaching
Contact: +919580740740, [email protected]
Inventateq is an online marketing technology company offering courses in diverse fields and domains. They have myriad real-time training courses in their repertoire, some of them are digital marketing, cloud computing, Machine learning, Artificial Intelligence, Python, Blockchain, and a lot more!
With a strong conviction to bestow opportunities for progress and skill development to its aspirants, they offer certified programs. One such program in the finance domain is the GST program and it is one of the best GST certification courses in Bangalore.
Course Name: TALLY GST Training
Batches: Weekday and Weekend batches
Duration: 35- 40 hours
These are the topics that will be covered in the course:
- Tally ERP 9
- Intro to Tally ERP 9
- Inventory Management
- Financial Management
- Advanced MIS Support
- Taxation and Payrolls
- Income tax
- Auditing and compliances
- GST and accounting
Additionally, three projects are included in this GST course:
1. How to activate GST in your company with Tally ERP.
2. Create a sales ledger
3. Create stock items and stock group for GST compliance
- B.com and M.com students
- Job seekers
- Software developers
- Working professionals
Course Fees: No particular mention of course fees, but they affirm to pay as you learn in installments.
Certification: Post successful completion of the course, you will be rewarded with a Tally certification.
- 100% job placement with mock tests and interviews conducted by industry experts
- Practical hands-on experience on every topic.
- Free technical assistance post-course completion
- Choose between online and offline training
Recommended Read: Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Bangalore
mytectra is a global learning institute that is well-recognized for its prominence in the training sector. It offers offline training, corporate training, instructor-led training, and 24*7 support at 10+ cities globally.
The technology and business courses are best suited for freshers and professional aspirants. Among the various programs, mytectra offers IT courses, leadership programs, business courses, digital marketing courses, etc.
Under the finance category of business courses, mytectra offers one of the best GST certification courses in Bangalore.
Course Name: GST certified Professional training
Classroom training for the course is available in Bangalore, otherwise, you can also opt for Live Online training globally.
The course outline is as follows:
- Intro to GST
- Requirement of GST law
- Impact of GST in Accounting
- Comprehension of CGST, SGST, and IGST
- Chargeability of CGST, SGST, and IGST
- Effective ways to implementation
- Effective planning and recommendation for GST ready
- Draft rules by CBEC
- Query resolution
Anyone who wishes to learn GST. be it a fresher or a working professional can apply for the course.
Certification: At the end of the course, you will get a course completion certificate.
- If you miss one or more classes, backup and rescheduling classes available.
- 100% placement assistance
- Real-time project internships
- Individual focus, innovation, and Interaction in the classroom.
4. RIA Institute of Technology
Another well-known name in the top GST certification courses in Bangalore is the RIA institute of technology. Spreading its wings across software development, corporate training, and staffing, RIA institute of technology is a fast-paced IT company. Managed by a specialized group of professionals, the institute provides result-oriented courses.
- Diploma in GST TaxTM-beginner level
- Diploma in GST TaxTM-intermediate level
- GST Tally ERP-9
- Diploma in GST- Expert level
Under the strong guidance of experts, they use innovative methods for ease of comprehension. Based on the latest GST examples, students are exposed to real-time practical training exposure. As they offer value for money course, it is considered one of the best GST certification courses in Bangalore.
- For beginner level, 10 hours classroom training
- For intermediate level, 10 hours classroom training
- For GST tally ERP-9, 10 hours classroom training
- For expert-level GST diploma, 30 hours theory+10 hours practical classroom training.
- The beginner level course is wrapped around understanding the fundamentals of GST such as intro to GST, tax levy, registration, time and value of supply, payment, and valuation of GST, ITC, and a few more basic concepts.
- The intermediate course is for a practical embodiment of GST concepts such as registration, accounts, records, composition scheme, tax invoice, e-way bill, returns, refunds, offenses and penalties, and a few more detailed concepts.
- The syllabus for GST Tally ERP-9 incorporates GST activation in the company, GST rates, tax ledger creation, transferring earlier taxes to GST, recording GST sales, printing invoices, and more of that sort.
For more detailed info about the syllabus, visit their site.
The GST training at RIA institute of technology, Marathahalli, Bangalore is best suited for both freshers as well as experienced working professionals. The eligibility criteria for specific GST diploma courses is as follows:
- For beginner level, 10+2 or equivalent can apply.
- For intermediate level, GST beginner course completion makes you eligible. Also, accountants and managers can apply.
- For GST Tally ERP-9, 10+2 or equivalent can apply.
- For expert level, 10+2 or equivalent, or those pursuing B.com, M.com, BBA, MBA, CMA, Ca, CS, or CFA can apply for the course.
You get an ISO authentic certificate of diploma in GST from RIA institute. Apart from that, if you enroll for particular level courses, you get the certificate accordingly.
- flexible batch timings
- Virtuoso trainers with 10+ years of experience
- Practical and theoretical training
Recommended Read: Financial Modeling Courses in Bangalore
If you look at various GST certification courses in Bangalore, the GST course at the GST center is paramount. Replicating its name, GST center is a pre-eminent learning hub for accountants and the finance sector. It is approved by the Ministry of Skill development and entrepreneurship, GOI.
With a steadfast vision to promote excellence in various sectors of accounting, finance, software, and management, they produce lifelong learners.
Course Name: Diploma in Goods and Services Tax
Akin to RIA institute, the diploma course in GST is assorted into three levels:
- GST beginner course
- GST intermediate course
- GST in Tally
These courses cover A to Z about GST concepts. Let us have a quick overview of the syllabus of these courses:
GST beginner course
- GST overview
- Levey & collection of taxes
- Time of supply
- Value of supply
- Tax rates
- Input tax credit
- Tax invoice, credit, and debit
- GST payment
- E-way bill
Intermediate level course
- Inward-outward supplies
- special people
- imports of goods & services
- exports of goods & services
- Offenses and penalties
- assessment and audit
- demand and recovery
GST in Tally
- Creating a company and GST activation
- HSN management
- creating masters and set rates
- sale, purchase, and service ledgers
- party and tax ledgers
- recording purchase under GST
- recording purchase returns
- recording sales under GST
- recording payment vouchers
- recording sales return
- GST advance receipts
- E-way bill
Students, consultants, or other employees who are looking for a career in taxation can enroll in the course.
Course Fees: Rs 6500/- is the nominal fees. However,
- Additional charges are certificate attestation
- Additional training charges for offline learning
For more details check out the website.
Certificates are provided based on the result of the exams. Nonetheless, questions are also provided before the exam to make things easier.
- They deliver study materials and video tutorials.
- Assignments and case studies for better understanding
- Simulation software to have a hands-on experience in GST.
With a mission to fraternize the people of the accounts and finance community, a group of professionals created an interactive digital platform in 1999. Now they have over 2 million-plus members in their finance and taxpayer community.
CAClubIndia is a one-stop shop for various professional courses such as CA, CS, CISA, CWA, CIMA, and other certification courses like GST, international taxation, financial modeling, and more. Among its pool of programs, the GST certification course is among the top GST certification courses in Bangalore.
Course Name: Advance GST certification course
Batch: April 2021 weekday and weekend batches
Duration: 40-hours or 1.5 months
The course curriculum constitutes the following topics:
- Scope and supply of GST
- interstate and intrastate GST
- GST registration
- taxable people
- time and value of supply
- Input tax credit
- availability utilization
- concept of Input service distributor
- place of supply for goods
- GST refunds
- zero-rated supply meaning
- tax invoice
- return system in GST
- Annual returns under GST form GSTR 9
- GST audit report
- Intricacies in supply
Ideally, the course befits the CA’s, CS’s, commerce graduates,
postgraduates, retired persons from finance fields, and sales tax practitioners.
Course fees: Rs. 8850/-
After attending the live sessions, appearing for an online exam is mandatory to obtain the certificate. The exam is conducted on the last day of class. It includes 50 questions in 1 hour, of which 50% is the passing percentage.
The certificate is issued by the Ministry of MSME PPDC after 15 days of the exam.
- Two practical classes on GST return and GST refund
- E-notes are issued one week before the live session.
- Recordings are provided for sessions, but with a validity of 2 times of views.
Recommended Read: Online GST Certification Courses
7. Systems Domain
Since its inception in 1997, Systems Domain is striving to provide excellent training and development through a systematic approach. Taking into consideration the rifts created due to rapid changes in the technologies, the institute maneuvers course offering in line with the latest developments.
Keeping a quality check, they endeavor to administer efficacious competence and utmost satisfaction to their students. Their list of trending courses comprises Spoken English, SAP FICO, Tally with GST course.
Course Name: Tally with GST course
The course content consists of varied functions of accounting. It extends to Tally- ERP9 and GST-related concepts such as:
- Invoicing under GST
- Accounts and records
- Payment and refunds
- Input GST credit
- composition scheme
- GST procedure
- penalities and appeals
- Time, place, and value of GST
Basic understanding of Accounting and Tally software are the pre-requisites for the course enrollment.
- Pragmatic learning
- Teach you to maintain accounts with or without inventory
8. GST Training Bangalore
Situated in Bangalore, this GST training Bangalore Cosmic IT service is an autonomous institution recognized and registered under the Ministry of Company Affairs, GOI. It is an ISO-certified 9001:2015 company.
The company provides quality training in Goods and Services tax. Through the course of training, they impart education on the basics of GST and along with the application of GST in varied sectors such as e-commerce, job, service sector, etc. In between all GST certification courses in Bangalore, this has carved a strong pedestal for itself.
Course Name: Diploma in Goods and Services Tax
Spread across 15 chapters, the course content comprises the following topics:
- Basic details of GST
- Enrolling GST
- Levy and tac collection
- Schedules in GST
- Scope of supply
- Time of supply
- composition scheme
- Valuation of supply
- Input tax credit
- E-way bill
- document format as per GST
- Accounts maintenance
- tools in GSTN portal
Course fees: Rs.6000/-
After 2 days of assessment training, you will receive government authorized certificate from MSME- Technology Development Center. For the certificate, you have to pay an additional charge of Rs. 3500/-
Recommended Read: Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Mangalore
9. GST Masterclass
GST Masterclass is a bespoke and hands-on training institution for accountants, students, lawyers, and business owners. Reminiscent of the name, GST Masterclass renders hands-on experience on GST laws, rules, procedures, startups, and professionals.
Following a Do-it-yourself methodology for training, they lay stress on firsthand experience. And that’s why it is one of the top GST certification courses in Bangalore.
Course Name: GST Masterclass course
Duration: 2-hours per session for every Saturday and Sunday. (1 month)
The course content contains the following topics:
- Overview of GST
- GST law and rules
- implementation, compliance, and enforcement
- Model GST law
- Impact of GST on the functioning of organizations
- GST registrations, payments, refunds, returns
- Implementation of GST for companies.
The course can be attended by:
- Chartered accountants
- Company Secretaries
- Finance and accounts department employees
- Accounts and finance students
- Working professionals
Course Fees: Rs 5000/-
Innovation is an innovative training institution that offers non-IT and IT courses to students, working professionals, and freelancers to validate their talents to fit in the industry of their choice. They have a paradigm to nurture the aspirants with complete learning to make them ready for the industry requirements.
The innovation institution offers courses in Microsoft Office, Advanced Excel, Tally ERP-9 with GST, C++, Java, and more of that sort. Realizing the fact that not every student learns at the same pace, students at Innovation are provided one-on-one instruction with no more than an eight-student batch.
Course Name: Tally with GST
Innovation offers training in Tally with GST at Rajaji Nagar, Bangalore.
The curriculum of the integrated Tally with GST is vast. It is inclusive of all the concepts of Tally as well as GST. To have a thorough view of the syllabus, you can check the website.
Though any person after 12th standard can enroll for this course, a basic understanding of computers and Tally would be recommended.
Candidates will be rewarded with a course completion certificate after the course.
- Placement support
- Hands-on learning of Tally-9 and GST advanced features
- Free software installation
- Real-time case studies
- Interview preparation tips
Q1. Which is better- an online GST course or an offline GST course in Bangalore?
Owing to the current situation, the Online GST course is the way to go with advanced learning pedagogy and mentor assistance. While you save time and energy by not having to commute to the institutes, you get to acquire new skills from the ambiance of your home at reasonable prices.
Q2. Is GST applicable to online courses In Bangalore?
Yes, GST is applicable to online courses. Most of the course fees mention additional GST charges.
Q3. Where can I learn GST online?
You can learn GST at any online education institute. Some of the reputable names are IIM Skills, ICAI, ICSI, Tax Guru, etc. All these are the best institutes that provide GST courses and certifications, study materials, and support to learn the advanced concepts thoroughly.
There are a wide variety of GST certification courses in Bangalore- from fundamental to advanced level. Moreover, weekday and weekend batches are available, keeping in view the working professionals. Session recordings and video learning are added benefits. Thus, depending upon your requirement and ease, you can apply for the course, which is best suitable for your needs.
I hope you found this article helpful.