Top 8 Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Bangalore
The world of business in Bangalore has become more competitive today, and even the smallest of businesses need smooth financial management. The best way for them to accomplish that is to hire experienced accountants who can keep track of their finances and keep their businesses running smoothly. Because of this, the demand for accounting professionals is on the rise, and the number of job offers for their profile is also increasing. Business Accounting and Taxation courses in Bangalore are offered by many institutes, academies, and training centers and can be beneficial for students and graduates who wish to master the language of business.
What Is Business Accounting and Taxation (BAT) Course?
If you are a student or a graduate with a commerce background or a Bachelor of Accounting and with a particular interest in taxation and finance, this is the course for you. The Business Accounting and Taxation course is a certified academic program that will give you a deep understanding of financing, auditing, and taxation.
Accounting plays a vital role in business. It assists with planning and executing budgets, forecasting revenues, buying new assets, and monitoring the financial health of companies and corporations, and it also helps with regulating the overall economic growth. Accounting and taxation courses will help you gain a complete understanding of income tax, goods and services tax, and all aspects of payroll management.
You will also learn how to prepare financial statements and review books of accounts so that you as an accountant become well prepared and able to file returns such as a tax on the provident fund (PF), professional tax (PT), and income tax (IT), etc.
The course will also help you get practical accounting skills and will introduce you to all technical systems of accountancy. It will give you an insight into the accounting structure in the companies and the corporations and their financial situation.
Why Is the Business Accounting and Taxation Course Important?
In the corporate sector, Bangalore has a great number of companies and firms which means it needs a strong accounting community as well. Firms and corporations must maintain tax records in order to comply with the law. The choice of good Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Bangalore is very important for aspiring accountants whose roles are in great demand today.
Almost every industry requires professional tax accountants to forecast their cash flow, from fashion companies to health care providers to universities to government agencies. However, the processes and methodologies used in business accounting and taxation are continually changing.
Because of this, most businesses are in constant need of accounting and tax specialists who are up to date with the latest accounting software developments to assist them in keeping their organizations running smoothly. The accounting and tax courses will benefit you not only by sharpening your skills in taxation and accounting but also by keeping you up to date with the latest in-demand skills and tools needed in this fast-paced field.
The practical experience that you will gain from these courses is crucial as it will enable you to better understand tax accounting topics and prepare you to enter the field and search for well-paid job positions. If you are a small business owner, you surely can be benefitted greatly from these courses, especially if you do not intend to hire an accountant but instead plan to do the work yourself.
Your decision to sign up for any available Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Bangalore will definitely be your best choice to better understand accounting formulas and explore accounting tools and software so that you are able to take control of your finances.
Who Can Benefit From the BAT Course?
The Business Accounting and Taxation courses in Bangalore are available to students, graduates, and business professionals who are looking to obtain a comprehensive overview of the Indian tax regime as well as the main principles of accounting, taxation, and the VAT system.
- Recently graduated commerce students need to equip themselves with in-demand skills in order to make a successful career move.
- Entrepreneurs and business professionals in pursuit of becoming quality accountants and tax advisors.
- Business owners who want to better understand the structure of accounting in their business organizations.
- Individuals who have freelance jobs in accounting so can keep themselves updated with the latest accounting software tools.
- Non-commerce graduates who want to obtain knowledge about practical accounting and who are interested in looking for jobs in the accounts and taxation sector.
Also, find here some of the in-demand courses in Bangalore:
- Financial Modeling Courses in Bangalore
- GST Certification Courses in Bangalore
- Digital Marketing Courses in Bangalore
- SEO Courses in Bangalore
- Content Writing Courses in Bangalore
- Technical Writing Courses in Bangalore
The Role of the Tax Accountant
The role of a tax accountant normally involves a deep understanding of taxation laws. As a tax accountant specialist, you will be responsible for preparing and reviewing financial reports and tax returns for corporations and individuals, regardless of the industry in which you work.
You will also be involved in the reconciliation of bank statements and managing all financial and accounting transactions in the finance department. You will be responsible for preparing budget forecasts, ensuring timely bank payments, and preparing reports on the overall financial position of the company.
Maintaining good relationships and communication with their clients is also one of the roles of an experienced accountant. There are many Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Bangalore that cover all aspects of the role of a tax accountant. No matter how new you are to this field, taking up additional training and gaining extra skills will be a decision that will benefit you greatly.
What Are the Top 8 Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Bangalore?
There are numerous Business Accounting and Taxation courses in Bangalore and picking the best one can be tricky. The following are some leading ones you may find suitable for your career pursuits.
1. BAT Course In Bangalore – IIM Skills
Amongst the top Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Bangalore, IIM Skills tops the charts with its mastery-level BAT Course. The curriculum of this program is specially crafted by industry experts with a focus on practical and in-depth learning. In addition to the diverse curriculum, the course also offers internship opportunities and placement assistance.
The curriculum of this BAT Course covers the following modules:
- Accounting (basics of accounting, accounting standards, types of accounts, advanced Tally ERP, Tally Prime, advanced accounting in Tally)
- Goods and Services Tax (fundamentals of GST, types of GST, RCM, Point of sale, E-way bill, GST in Tally, GST filing)
- TDS (basics of TDS, payments, adjustments, TDS return, TDS reports, TDS filing, TCS filing)
- Payroll ( Payroll accounting and compliance, Paysheet, payroll register, payroll statement, payroll with Tally)
- Income Tax with Tally (income tax basics, configuration, income tax reports, and returns, computation of filing forms)
- Advanced Excel and MIS reporting (excel, managing sheets, data tools, lookups, formatting charts, sheets, financials in excel, MIS reporting using Excel)
Download Business Accounting and Taxation Course CurriculumFIND WHY 20,000+ PEOPLE LOVE IIM SKILLS
The program also includes:
- Lifetime access to all the session recordings, ebooks, and other resource material
- Post-training assistance from the faculty members
- Industry-aligned tools and subject-matter knowledge
- flexible batches to choose from
2. BAT Course in Bangalore – MCJ Accounting Training Institute
One of the recommended Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Bangalore is available at the MCJ Accounting Training Institute. The course that this institute offers is specially designed by experienced chartered accountants to fit the needs of all students who are interested in gaining practical experience in this field through online and classroom sessions.
MCJ is known for:
- Gaining practical experience with advanced simulation software
- Trainers with extensive experience and strong teaching skills
- Flexible timings available for the students
- Placement team support after completion of the course
The types of available courses at MCJ are:
1. Advanced Tax Computation course
- This course covers all basic and advanced Excel formulas; various Excel features and Excel preparation.
- Duration: 02 weeks
- Fees: Rs. 4000 for classroom training and Rs. 3000 for online classes
2. Goods and Services Tax course (GST)
- This course covers: GST return filing using online/offline utilities, GST basics, GST invoice preparation, and GST computation.
- Duration: 02 weeks
- Fees: Rs.4000 for classroom training and Rs.3000 for online classes
3. Income Tax Return Filing course (IT)
- Contents of the course: income tax basics, salary income, IT returns, advance tax computation of an individual, income from house property.
- Duration: 02 weeks
- Fees: Rs.4000 for classroom training and Rs.3000 for online classes
4. Payroll and Salary Statement course
- The course will cover: salary/payroll statement preparation, appointment process of an employee, payslip generation
- Duration: 02 weeks
- Fees: Rs.4000 for classroom training and Rs.3000 for online classes.
You may be interested in a few other Business Accounting and Taxation related courses available on the MCJ website.
Recommended Read: Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Mangalore
3. BAT Course In Bangalore – EduPristine
EduPristine Education Center offers another good Business Accounting and Taxation Course in Bangalore. It is a post-graduate program designed by highly experienced accountants for both students and professionals with a commerce background who are interested in continuing or improving their careers in the Business Accounting and Taxation sector. The training at EduPristine consists of a minimum of five months of classroom or online classes.
Some of the main modules of this course are:
- Basics of Accounting & Accountancy in Tally
- Basics of Income Tax & Income Tax in Tally
- Basics of Payroll & Payroll in Tally and Excel
- Finalization of Financial Statements
- Excel for Accountancy and Management Information System (MIS)
- Basics of Goods and Services Tax (GST) and GST in Tally
- Soft Skills (business and interpersonal communication, interview preparation workshop)
A minimum requirement to attend this course is a Bachelor’s degree in either Commerce (BCom), Accounting and Finance (BAF), or Banking and Insurance (BBI). If you are interested and wish to apply for this program you can visit the official website of EduPristine. It is not necessary to take an entrance examination to apply.
4. BAT Course in Bangalore – Institute of Practical Accounting and Taxation (INPAT)
One of the highest-ranked places where you can polish your accounting skills is also the Institute of Practical Accounting and Taxation. Their course will cover in detail all aspects of accountancy and tax computation and will give you a better understanding of the differences between your theoretical knowledge and the practical applications that you will be using.
By using unique teaching methods, this institute provides you with key skills in the field with a 100% practical approach, making it one of the best Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Bangalore to choose from.
The program of InPAT is divided into two models:
Level 1 is designed for freshers and new graduates and covers all basic modules such as:
- Basic and advanced Excel
- Tally foundation
- Income tax computation
- Payroll/salary statements
Level 2 is more advanced learning of accounting and taxation and includes:
- Tally specialization
- Business taxation
- Income tax return filing
- Preparing financial statements
INPAT will provide you with all necessary study materials that include detailed information on the key topics. The program is tailored for students and business professionals who have aspirations to become chartered accountants.
After completion of the course, the Institute of Practical Accounting and Taxation will honor you with a certificate that is recognized by CA firms and industries. They will also be assisting you with placement support by creating a platform where you can apply for jobs.
Also Read: Accounting Interview Questions Answers
5. BAT Course In Bangalore – ICA Edu Skills
ICA Edu Skills Training Institute is one of the training centers that offer Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Bangalore. Experts from leading academic institutions and industry veterans developed the content of this course, to guarantee its quality without exception. There are two separate courses for Accounting and Taxation. In addition to the 27-hour Goods and Services Tax course, you can opt for the 36-hour Business Accounting program.
1) Business Accounting Training: It is a short-term online course of 36 hours. It mainly includes tracking, analyzing, interpreting, and presenting financial information of the business.
A few of the main topics that will be covered in this course are as follows:
- Accounting Concepts
- Accounts Documents
- Final Accounts
- Capital & Revenue Transactions
After taking this course, you should have a clear understanding of how to prepare financial statements and how record accounting transactions.
2) The Goods and Services Tax Training: It is a 27- hour course that will cover the following points:
- Payment of Goods and Services Tax
- Computation of taxable value of services
- Calculation of Goods and Services Tax
- Important definitions of the Goods and Services Tax Act
Explore the best Online Financial Modeling Courses
6. BAT Course In Bangalore – Synergy
Synergy School of Business Skills provides 120 hours of specialized classroom training. It is a program for commerce graduates with a focus on finance and taxation, with a dedicated computer lab. Synergy offers its students simulation-based and hands-on training. The curriculum consists of industry-related content combined with real-life case studies.
The main modules of this course that you will cover at Synergy are:
- Advanced Excel (custom and conditional formats, working with charts, working with pivot tables, how to use formulas and functions)
- Goods and Service Tax (includes an introduction about GST, benefits of GST, the structure of GST in India, import of GST, payment of GST, GST reports)
- Income Tax (introduction about income tax, source of income, calculation of taxable income, exemptions & deductions)
- Payroll (includes all stages of payroll processing, payroll calculation, the format of payroll in Excel, post payroll process, and payroll reports)
- Practical Accounting (includes introduction and advantages of accounting, report generation, bank reconciliation statements, and final statements)
In a similar fashion to other Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Bangalore, Synergy offers certification and placement assistance upon completion of the course.
7. BAT Course In Bangalore – ESHAA
ESHAA is another good choice amongst the many Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Bangalore available for you who are interested in improving your accountancy and taxation skills. This course consists of extensive important modules that are designed by experts with vast industry experience.
Modules are as follows:
- Goods and Service Tax – GST (basics of tax, introduction to GST, applicability of GST, refund of tax, tax invoice, payment of tax)
- Direct Taxation (the income tax act, income tax returns, accounting for income tax)
- Finalization of Financial Statements (types and preparation of financial statements, computing financial ratios)
- Financial reporting with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Software (basics of accounting, flow of transactions, depreciation accounting)
- Payroll (understanding of payroll components, registration and returns for payroll components, payroll in the tally)
Recommended Read: Online Business Accounting and Taxation Courses
8. BAT Course In Bangalore – Institute of International Accountants
If you are looking for the best Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Bangalore, you may want to check out the Tax Accounting Training offered by the Institute of International Accountants. They provide 100% job-oriented practical workshops in a live office atmosphere.
A couple of reasons to choose IIA:
- They provide on-the-job training
- Real-time projects and assignments
- Networking with industry professionals
- Improvement of your potential and interpersonal skills
The Accounting Concepts you will cover with this course:
- Accounting Basics
- Accounting Skills
- Accounting Terms
- Accounting Careers
Other Topics Include:
- Tax Accounting (income tax and goods/services tax)
- Payroll Management (payroll accounting, timesheet, maintaining registers, leave salary and gratuity, employee benefits and compensation, salary breakup)
- Equity (owner’s capital, capital gain, retained earnings, reserves)
- Financial Statements and Periodical Reports (profit and loss, cash flow statement, statement of equity, aging reports, consolidated statements)
- Inventory Management (stock movements, stock verification, stock register, closing stock)
- Accounting vouchers (credit note vouchers, debit note vouchers, payment vouchers, sales vouchers)
- Documentation (inquiry, quotation, sales order, invoice, payment, receipt)
To learn more about the above-mentioned Business Accounting and Taxation training institutes, you can get in touch with one of the schools’ coordinators for detailed information.
Frequently Asked Questions on BAT Course In Bangalore
1. What are the benefits of the Business Accounting and Taxation course?
The role of a Tax Accountant is in high demand, and those who pursue this career path will enjoy a number of benefits such as the opportunity to work in different industries, and the ability to open their own accounting company or start their own business. As a small business owner, you will be much better prepared and able to handle your own finances efficiently.
2. Who can enroll in Accounting and Taxation course?
These courses are suitable for students and graduates with a background in commerce who are seeking positions in the Accounting and Taxation sector. Additionally, candidates holding bachelor’s degrees in accounting or accounting professionals who want to upgrade their skills may benefit from these courses.
3. Are there good job opportunities in the Accounting and Taxation sector?
Yes. Every type of business in both the public and the private sector has a need of a Tax Accountant to run their finances smoothly. The old saying goes: Accounting careers won’t ever go out of style as long as there’s money and business.
4. What will I learn from Business Accounting and Taxation course?
These courses will help you learn basic accounting principles, payroll policies, and taxation. The main topics covered include the basics of income, the basics of goods and services tax, as well as recording details of financial transactions.
5. How long does a Business Accounting and Taxation course last?
These courses typically last anywhere between 2 and 6 months. Many of them can be taken at your own pace and are not time-limited.
Conclusion on BAT Course In Bangalore
New companies are on the rise in Bangalore on regular basis. As a result, the need for well-trained tax accounting specialists is constantly growing as all companies and corporations need their finances to run smoothly. That is the main reason why accounting plays a key role in businesses. It provides reliable financial information upon which important business decisions are made. The choice of Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Bangalore is wide. They will greatly benefit you in getting the right skill set in this field. Being a well-trained and certified accounting professional will definitely prepare you for the best job opportunities in this industry that is in high demand.