5 Best Content Writing Courses in Kochi With Placements
Are you an aspiring content writer? Are you searching for the best content writing courses in Kochi? Then, you have come along the right way. This article lists the 5 finest options for content writing courses in Kochi. So let’s delve in right away.
Ask any working professional in the digital world, the only answer you will get is “content is king”. Everyone needs a regular supply of content to beat in this highly competitive world. With the update of the Google algorithm, now it is even more important for them to hire a content writer who knows every nick and knack to rank their website on top. Hence, increase in demand for content writing.
Before checking Content Writing Courses in Kochi, to enter this field one of the important skills you need is a love for writing. One should be able to put the expression and the feeling in written form. Apart from this, if you have knowledge of the digital world and have a better grip on search engine optimization (SEO), then it is a cherry on top.
Different types of Content Writing
The blog has an informal way of writing. It is mostly personal and conversational. They may contain facts and information. Slags can be used to make it more personal.
The article has a formal way of writing. It is most informative. They contain facts and information. Articles can be written anywhere from newspapers, and magazines to websites.
Technical writers mostly write about technology. They help non-tech people to solve their problems. These problems can be anything: “how to share files in google docs” or “best laptop in the market”. Their purpose is to help people in the easiest way possible.
Statement Of Purpose (SOP) –
SOP writers help students to get admission to their dream college or university through their writing skills. As the name suggests, a Statement of Purpose is a statement showing the purpose of applying.
Landing page –
A landing page is where the customer lands on the website. It generally has the purpose to get more sales or subscriptions.
Email newsletter –
These are the emails generally sent to the subscribers. These emails contain some valuable information only for the subscribers. This can be a normal email or an ebook.
Video script –
Yes, video script is also a part of content writing. A video has more reach, nowadays video scripting has become one of the essential parts.
Skills needed to excel in content writing
- Keyword research
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Knowledge of social media
- Editing and structuring script or content
- Research skills
- Ability to write complex things into simple language
Check out the other best courses in Kochi
- Digital Marketing Courses in Kochi
- Technical Writing Courses in Kochi
- SEO Courses in Kochi
- GST Certification Courses in Kochi
- Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Kochi
A career in content writing
Once you are a writer the career opportunities are endless. Everyone needs a writer.
You can choose to become
- Web content writer
- Video scriptwriter
- SEO writer
- Social media writer
- Technical writer
In short any area that needs writing.
Is it compulsory to join the course?
No, it is not compulsory to join the course. There are so many resources available online that one can learn anything from the ease of your home. But collecting all the right material can be a daunting task. Good thing is that some institutes are dedicated to working on it. They have worked hard to put together all the materials for you. Along with this, you can also get assignments to practice, job assistance, and support.
So, here is the list of best Content Writing Courses in Kochi.
1. IIM SKILLS
By enrolling in the IIM SKILLS Content Writing Course, you will get 4 weeks of live online classroom training and 3 months of internship. This is one of the best content writing courses in Kochi.
IIM SKILLS CONTENT WRITING COURSE MODULES & CONTENT
|Module 1) Introduction to Content Writing||Module 2) WordPress Web Development|
|Module 3) Digital Content (Articles, Blogging, Web Pages)||Module 4) Copywriting|
|Module 5) Marketing Collaterals||Module 6) Email Writing|
|Module 7 Social Media Writing & Video Scripts||Module 8) Creative Writing|
|Module 9) SOP & Business Listing||Module 10) Legal Writing|
|Module 11) Technical Writing 101||Module 12) SEO (Search Engine Optimization)|
|Module 13) Content Marketing||Module 14) Affiliate Marketing & AdSense|
|Module 15) Freelance Content Writing||Module 16) Resume Writing|
IIM SKILLS helps you to publish your first book on Kindle. You will get a chance to write your first blog in the Times Of India and also publish your first press release. All of this will help you to develop an effective portfolio to keep you ahead of the others. The course fee is Rs 14900 + GST
- Digital Marketing Course
- Technical Writing Course
- GST Certification Course
- CAT Coaching
- SEO Course
- BAT Course
Get more insights with the detailed IIM SKILLS Content Writing Course Review
Contact: +919580740740, [email protected]
Download IIM SKILLS Content Writing Course Brochure
Find Why 20,000+ People Love IIM SKILLS
2. Infig Content Hub
Established in 2017, Infig Content Hub is based out of Vennala, Kochi in South India’s Kerala. Its founder Anjit V.S has experience of 10 years of writing. He dropped out of his college to follow his passion for writing and started his new venture. This can be considered one of the best content writing courses in Kochi.
The vision of the Infig Content Hub is ‘Contentify Ideas’ and the mission is the utmost ease and satisfaction of the client. Till now, they have given their services in more than 30 domains. To give you a taste of real-world projects and clients, Infig Content Hub gives you a considerable number of writing exercises.
This will help you in improving your writing style and awareness of what to expect. Their content writing course is a comprehensive learning program that will prepare you for the digital world of creative writing in a fun way. Their updated modules will help you to write creative articles.
After this course, you will be able to create sales write-ups. You will also get proficient in search engine optimized writing. This course also covers crafting an engaging social media post.
3. Wordsline Content Writing Company
If you want to start your career in content writing, then joining the content writing course in a Wordsline content writing company can be a good start. This deserves to be mentioned as one of the best content writing courses in Kochi.
For professionals, who want to get started in their freelance content writing journey or want to get some extra income by starting as a part-time copywriter, then an online technical writing course can be a great start.
They provide both in-house and online training courses. With 10 theory classes and 35 different types of leading content projects, their content writing course gives equal importance to both theories as well as practicals.
Theory classes of the online course
- Module 1
- What is Content Writing?
- Different types of corporate writing
- Selling content writing works in the industry
- Module 2
- Step-by-step process of professional writing
- Fundamentals of content writing
- Applying SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Ensuring Clarity and Readability
- Proofreading Tips
- Checking Plagiarism
- Keeping References
- Creating a layout for writing in different styles according to the purpose
- Module 3
- Top 10 Careers in content writing
- The process to start a career as a freelance writer
- Module 4
- What is SEO?
- Rules to create SEO-friendly content
- Tools for Keyword Integration
- Module 5
- Content Strategy and Content Marketing
- Build efficient content marketing strategies
Get expert guidance and samples of content writing works;
- Facebook Posts
- Creative Blog
- Technical Blog
- SEO based Blog
- Magazine Articles
- Press Release
- Layout Creation
- Personal/Individual Profile
- Corporate/Company Profile
- Proposal/Project Plan
- Investor Proposal
- Product Descriptions
- Branding Guides and strategies
- Case studies
- Research Papers
- Academic Article
- News Letter
- Corporate Video Script
- Advertisement script
- Voice Over Script
- Terms and Condition
- Creative Website
- Technical Website
- SEO based website
Theory classes for In-house content writing courses (10 hrs)
- Day 1
- What is Content Writing?
- An introduction to different types of writing
- Day 2
Overview of the process of professional writing
- Day 3
Creating layout and content for different purposes;
- Day 4
Writing for Web /Online
- Day 5
A Guide to Freelancing Opportunities
- Practical (90 hours)
Hands-on experience with expert guidance in creating content for different types of works.
Here, you will learn the fundamentals of content writing for SEO-based content development.
Nestsoft understands the importance of content writing. They also keep themselves updated with the recent changes in Google. This is definitely one of the best content writing courses in Kochi.
With more than 18 years of industry experience, they have trained more than 3500+ students and professionals. Their job-oriented training and 100% free placement assistance will guide you to start your career in content writing.
The course is designed for
- Those needing to sell their products and services on the Internet
- IT professionals
- Marketing managers
- Professionals dealing with marketing
- literature students
- Students wanting to make careers in content writing
- Module I: Essentials of Writing Why Become a Writer?
- Module II: Before You Write Introduction to Writing – Different types of information
- Module III: Write Right-Reading for Writing
- Module IV: After You Write ProofReading
- Module V: Publishing – Project Work Writing for Web
- Module VI: Career Development for Writers Professional Development Skills
After the content writing course, you will be able
- To create better content
- Attract more customers
- Create a blog
- Create the content on social media and websites constantly
- Have better knowledge of content creation
- Direct impact on marketing
5. Skills Upgrader
Apart from living online classroom training of 4 weeks and 16+ hours of classes, you will also get 70+ hours of practical assignments. Their on-demand training programs are useful for anyone looking to start their career or professionals looking for a part-time career opportunity.
After completing the course, you can become a social media writer, technical writer, copywriter, blogger, academic writer, or scriptwriter. Their course also covers different types of content like blogs, podcasts, videos, email, interviews, infographics, and webinars, and this feature makes it one of the best content writing courses in Kochi.
- Module 1 – Introduction to Content Writing
- Module 2 – Web Hosting
- Module 3 – Content Marketing & UI/UX Connection
- Module 4 – Website Creation
- Module 5 – Understanding the Writing Process
- Module 6 – Search Engine Optimization
- Module 7 – Keyword Research
- Module 8 – Writing SEO Optimized Content
- Module 9 – Content Creation
- Module 10 – Social Media content marketing
- Module 11 – Call To Action
- Module 12 – Content Marketing Strategy
- Module 13 – Lead Generation through Content Marketing
- Module 14 – Email Marketing
- Module 15 – Freelance Content Marketing
This course prepares you for the real-world challenges of the digital world and how to solve them with practical training.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Is there any course for content writing?
- There are various online institutions that offer content writing courses. But IIM SKILLS provides you with the best learning experience.
- Which degree is best for content writing?
- You do need to have a specific degree to join content writing courses. But if you are a graduate student and completed BA in English literature or Journalism, understanding the concepts is going to be easier for you.
- What are the types of content writing?
- Content writing is an umbrella term and anything you write and publish on the internet can be considered content. Social media creative writings, blog writings, infographic designing, SOP writing, all of these are types of content.
Content writing is a vast area that is an ongoing learning process. The scope for content writers is endless, so does the income. Keeping yourself updated is the only key to success in this field. Above are some of the content writing courses in Kochi. Joining these institutes will help you to ease your learning process. This will also give you the right direction and a mentor to guide you.
Whether you are a business owner or a content writer by profession, these courses are designed for all. Before joining the course make sure to take a demo class. You can make a list of your questions. Talk to the experts. Clear all your doubts. Make sure to compare the price, and experience of your mentor.
It’s your time and money, invest it sensibly.
All the best.