Top 7 Business Accounting and Taxation Course in Kochi
Business Accounting and Taxation Course in Kochi help candidates to gain professional skill and knowledge. BAT course is getting popular day by day due to the increasing demand for job roles in these fields. Business accounting and taxation play a crucial role in all businesses and companies. This course will provide you with a high-paying job and better future prospects. Filing taxes and other accounting work are time-consuming, that is why people hire and pay well to the professionals. Choosing this course will give you more scope and opportunity to build a great career in advance.
What Do You Mean by Business Accounting?
Business accounting identifies, records, and communicates, the economic or business events of any company. The accountant identifies the company’s investments and transactions and records them systematically. Accountants use these financial statements to show their records to individuals, businessmen, and firms.
You can think of business accounting as a place where all the necessary projections, business transactions, taxes, etc are recorded. It tells the financial position of a company, cash flow, whether it is a profit or a loss, value of assets and liabilities, etc.
Businesses make money by tracking and maintaining their accounts properly. There are different types of accounting. Like- as managerial accounting, tax accounting, financial accounting, and credit accounting.
What Do You Mean by Taxation?
Taxation means the taxing authority imposing or levying a tax. Estate, income, or capital gains are a part of the tax. It is a financial charge or any other levy imposed by a government organization on a taxpayer. This act of taxation funds government spending, public expenditures, etc, and helps to uplift the services and sectors of the country.
It is an essential source of govt revenue. Tax is a collection of different forms like direct and indirect tax, state and central government tax, etc. It helps a lot in providing the best public infrastructure and facilities. Everyone pays tax. There is a serious implication for the person who fails to pay tax under the law. There are various types of taxes like GST, VAT, service tax, entertainment tax, property tax, sales tax, etc.
Find here other in-demand courses in Kochi
- Digital Marketing Courses in Kochi
- Content Writing Courses in Kochi
- Technical Writing Courses in Kochi
- SEO Courses in Kochi
Top 7 Business Accounting and Taxation Programs in Kochi
Rank# 1. Business Accounting and Taxation Course in Kochi
IIM SKILLS is a remarkable institute for quality courses. The institute holds the stop stage for its incredible in-demand courses that aim to help transform the careers of aspirants for the better. These programs are specifically industry-aligned, imparting the insider knowledge of the industry to the candidates.
Designed and delivered by professionals, the program brilliantly begins from scratch to the most advanced topics. Thus, unwinding all the concepts of the program. On top of it, the working knowledge of tools and software adds up to the benefits of their courses.
The Master BAT Course in Kochi is an online immersive learning program that digs the depths of business accounting and taxation. The course delights the students with tools, techniques, and tricks to master accounting and taxation in the company environment. Besides, it prepares you for a real-time job in the industry.
- Fundamentals of Accounting
- Accounting Standards
- Tally ERP and Tally Prime
- GST compliances
- TCS e-filing
- Payroll policies
- Income tax
- Advanced Excel
- MIS Reporting
Download Business Accounting and Taxation Course CurriculumFIND WHY 20,000+ PEOPLE LOVE IIM SKILLS
- Student-centric course
- 120+ hours of live training
- 60+ hours of practical assignments
- internship opportunities
- devoted placement cell
- Graduates with commerce or related background
- MBA aspirants or postgraduates can also benefit from this course
- CA/Cs wanting to learn about new accounting tools
- Tax experts wanting to upskill themselves
- Finance professionals seeking a career switch or career upliftment
- Entrepreneurs and solopreneurs
Course Name: Master BAT Course
Course Duration: 4 months
Professional Courses from IIM SKILLS
- Digital Marketing Course
- SEO Course
- Technical Writing Course
- GST Course
- Content Writing Course
- Financial Modeling Course
- CAT Coaching
Contact: +919580740740, [email protected]
Recommended Read: Business Accounting and Taxation Course in Kerela
Rank# 2. Business Accounting and Taxation Course in Kochi
EduPristine is an education provider that helps students to achieve their goals since 2008. A member of Adtalem Global Education [NYSE: ATGE] and well known in India for providing training in accounting, analytics, and finance. Its experienced industry experts have structured business accounting and taxation courses.
It provides a strong online learning platform and self-paced learning. The unique teaching methodology prepares students for actual work situations and getting various job roles after the course completion.
It gives Post Graduate Program in Business Accounting & Taxation [PGP BAT] online. A conventional graduation degree does not have in-depth accounting subjects. Students need to be well prepared before facing high competition as accounting is a high-growth industry and every company has it.
- Basics of Accounting
- Accounting in Tally ERP
- Finalization of Financial statements
- Direct Tax and Application in Tally
- Basics of GST
- GST in Tally
- Excel for Accounting and MIS
- Payroll and its components
- BUSY Software
- Soft Skills
- It is an experimental course
- Gives practical and theoretical knowledge.
- 9 modules
- 14 projects
- 4 software
- 4 certificates
- 100% job assistance
- Just graduates who want to learn in-demand accounting skills and tools.
- Graduation degree in BCOM, BBI, or BAF
- Anyone individual with 0 to 2 years of experience can go for this BAT course and get a high-profile job
- Anyone who wants to master the best accounting tools in the industry can take this course
- There is no entrance test examination
Post Graduate Program in Business Accounting & Taxation [PGP BAT]
Recommended Read: Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Trivandrum
Rank# 3. Business Accounting and Taxation Course in Kochi
TIA (The Institute of Accountants)
It is the first Accounting Institute in the world that has ISO Certification. TIA aims to provide practical and expert training in Professional Accounting. It is a prestigious institute with various courses and certificates that are recognized by over 180 countries worldwide. TIA ranks well in Business Accounting and Taxation Course in Kochi.
- Finalization of Trading, Manufacturing, and Non-Trading Concerns in Proprietary, Partnership & Companies
- Financial accounting [manual]
- Preparation of Statements in MS Excel
- Income Tax
- Computerized Accounting [Tally 9 ERP]
- Tax Planning
- Tax Computation
- Interview Preparation
- Audit, ESI & EPF Training in 6 Months of Internship
Highlights of their BAT Course in Kochi:
- Internship – 6 Months
- Company Accounts
- Management Accounting
- Import & Export
- Branch Accounts
- Hostel facilities are available
- Students, working professionals, entrepreneurs, freelancers, and businessmen with any degree can apply
- TIA prefers BCOM
PG Diploma in Professional Accounting & Taxation[Tax Practitioner Course]
Total – ₹60,000/-
Advance Fees – ₹5000/-
Balance Instalments – ₹15,000 + ₹15,000 + ₹15,000 + ₹10,000
1 Year PG Diploma Certificate + 6 Months Experience Certificate
The Institute of Accountants,
Fourth-floor in Fortune Towers,
on Judges Avenue Road,
Kaloor, Kochi- 17
+91 484 2400454
+91 484 2405520
Recommended Read: Online Financial Modeling Courses
Rank# 4. Business Accounting and Taxation Course in Kochi
NIFM (National Institute of Financial Markets)
It is a well-known institution in Kochi as well as in India. Many skills and techniques are taught that are helpful for future needs. It has precisely developed its curriculum that includes the latest accounting strategies and trends. Live projects uplift the skills of students and make them competitive to get a job globally.
Industry experts give training to the students who later on excel in their fields. It guarantees 100% job assistance in banks and other financial institutions, CPA firms, corporate, big and small businesses, and several others.
It provides BAT course in Kochi that is in online and classroom modes. It enhances your knowledge from basics to advanced accounting. This course teaches you the basic concepts of TDS Deduction and Rates, Preparation of Income Tax Return, types of Returns and Due Dates, and Income Tax.
Students will be given pre-recorded videos, mock tests, slide shows, and Ebooks in Pdf. Not only this, but it will also prepare students to take SEBI and NSE exams.
- Module 1 About Accountants
- Module 2 Goods and Service Tax
- Module 3 TDS/TCS
- Module 4 Tally ERP 9 with GST
- Module 5 Income Tax
- Module 6 Auditing
- Certificate from NIFM
- 100% Placement Assistance
- More than 80% of this course is practically based
- Get assistance from NIFM in the future for any new thing in the market
- Flexibility in class timing
- Cover all practical and theory classes
- Training from experienced experts
- It helps to start a business as a professional in accounting and income tax
- Students, working professionals, entrepreneurs, freelancers, and businessmen can apply
- The candidate should pass the 10+2 qualification
- Graduate from a recognized institution
- Candidate should be well versed with Internet, Ms office & Computer
Diploma in Financial Accounting and Business Taxation (DFABT)
₹ 45000 + GST (one-time fee)
₹ 55000 + GST (4 Instalment)
It is 6 months
Recommended Read: Business Accounting and Taxation Course in Thrissur
Rank# 5. Business Accounting and Taxation Course in Kochi
5. Cochin Institute of Accountants
Cochin Institute of Accountants is a franchise of IACT that provides quality education on accounting and banking. The faculty and management work together to build expert professionals who get paid well. CIA is a great option to go for Business Accounting and Taxation Course in Kochi.
The institute experts are experienced in the field and have trained many candidates for years. Getting expert training will benefit you and increase your chances of a well-paid job. You can pick any job role that suits your interest.
- DTA provides great opportunities for students who want to start their careers in accountancy and taxation
- Understand various principles
- Get information about the regime of the Indian Tax
- Get info on Global accounting policies
- Indian Taxation system
- Build a career in taxation and national and international tax sectors
Highlights of Their BAT Course in Kochi:
- Create Skilled Industry-Ready and Highly Competent Young Professionals
- Infrastructure is well-equipped with smart classroom
- This course develops interpersonal skills apart from academic qualifications
- Get trained by experienced faculty members
- Course content is comprehensive and well researched
- 100% placement assistance
Diploma in Taxation and Accountancy (DTA)
Recommended Read: Business Accounting and Taxation Course in Kannur
Rank# 6. Business Accounting and Taxation Course in Kochi
Udemy is a very popular online platform that has a wide variety of courses. These courses are taught by trained experts who make complex classes easy to understand. One may need to buy one or more courses on accounting and taxation as not everything is covered in this course.
It is a course for Accounting, Tax professionals, Financial, Data Analysis, MIS, Auditors, Business Management Sectors, etc. It is in recorded video format.
- Tally Prime
- GST Portal Concepts
- Income Tax
- Double Entry Accounting Systems- Elements, Steps, and Structure well explained
- Tally – Introduction, History, Advantages
- Golden Rules of Accounts are mentioned
Udemy has several other courses around the same subject. For example- Financial Accounting, Accounting: From Beginner to Advanced, Introduction to Finance, Accounting, Modelling, and Valuation, etc.
- Accounting, Inventory, and Taxation Management
- Tally Prime
- Income Tax
- Tally Authorised Institute Faculty
- Faculty is Tally Guru & Office Expert
- GSTN Recognized Tax Practitioner
- All possible topics are covered
- Classes based on Licensed Version Tally
- Well explained Case-Studies
- Each Individual Chapter has Quiz
- 100% Satisfactory results
- Soft Copy Material or Reference Questions available
- After completion of this course, students can handle all books of Accounts & GST
- Practices Tests
- Certificate of Completion
- It is in recorded video format
- Any aspirant, working professional, or individual who wants to learn new skills.
- This course is designed for all types of candidates
Complete Accounting & Taxation Course.
Recommended Read: GST Certification Courses in Trivandrum
Rank# 7. Business Accounting and Taxation Course in Kochi
It is a practical training BAT course in Kochi, which is designed by industry experts and Chartered Accountants. CBAT is a direct step to getting a well-paid job in the business accounting and taxation field. Here, students get intense Job-Oriented Training and learn various Advanced Software and Tax Systems. Skills and practical knowledge help students to excel in job interviews.
It is a hybrid course- both in-class lessons and online are available. Finprov is one the best options to choose if you want to build a career in Business Accounting and Taxation Course in Kochi.
- Preparing, Finalizing, and Analysing Profit & Loss Account and Balance Sheet
- Tally Prime Latest versions
- Get QuickBooks
- Learn GST including return filing
- Income Tax with TDS
- Knowledge about Heads of Income
- In-depth concept of Advance Tax
- Corporate Laws
- ESI Computations
- PF Computations
The following topics will also be covered-
- Income Tax
- MS Excel
- PF & ESI Calculation
- Basics of SAP FICO
- Practical Accounting
- Tally Prime – Basics & Advanced
- GST Theory & Practical
- Income Tax Basics (Theory & Practical)
- MS Excel (Basics & Advanced)
- Corporate Law
- ESI & PF Calculations
- Language & Professional Skills
- Payroll- Quiz
- Advanced learning platform
- Cover in-depth knowledge of Income Tax, GST, accounting software, etc
- Hands-on training with case studies
- 100% placement assistance
- Any graduates who aim to build a career in accounting
- BCOM, MCOM, and MBA finance are preferred
Certification in Business Accounting & Taxation (CBAT)
Geo Infopark, Second Floor,
Plot # 16 KINFRA Park,
Infopark. P. O, Kochi,
Kakkanad, Kerala 682042
Door No -514/1,
Ponnurunni Chalikkavattom Road,
FAQs Related to BAT Course in Kochi
Q1. How much salary can we get after completing the taxation and accounting course?
You will get in-depth knowledge by completing the BAT course. Skill and knowledge are the keys to getting paid well. You can expect the minimum salary to be 3 to 4 lakhs per annum in India. You can get around 6 to 8 lakhs on the international platform.
Q2. Who is eligible to get Business Accounting and Taxation Course in Kochi?
Business Accounting and Taxation Course in Kochi needs candidates who have cleared the 10+2 examination from any recognized board. Any individual, businessman, working professional, retired person, or anyone who desires to fetch skills. Candidates who belong to a commerce background are mostly preferred. Candidates from BCOM, MCOM, MBA, and finance are preferred.
Q3. What are the actual differences between taxation and business accounting?
Accounting is related to profit and loss. It helps acknowledges the company about the position on all assets and liabilities. It is extremely important for the administration of a company. BAT is equal to a strong pillar on which everything is dependent. A system that organizes and analyses the financial data of a company. Accounting is considered an overview of a company’s financial statements.
Taxation means the process of collecting or paying taxes. It includes filing tax returns, etc. It is concerned with the regulations and laws related to taxes, levies, etc. Taxation is much more specific than accounting. It is about forming strategies to file the tax returns of a company. A tax specialist understands the duties of a company properly.
Q4. What skills are required for a successful accounting career?
It requires specialized accounting skills to make your accounting career successful. Accountants and auditors organize large data sets with the help of budgeting software and financial management. Other required skills are active learning, system analysis, critical thinking, strong communication skills, etc. Attentional to detail, problem-solving skills, and time management can also help you a lot to build a strong accounting career.
Q5. Are a business accounting and taxation course important after getting a degree?
It is a fruitful decision to go along with this BAT course. The knowledge and skills candidates acquire, help them to get a good job. You can sharpen your present skill set and develop more accounting skills. Awareness of various skills will help you in polishing your accounting career and get you a better position in the future. Choosing such a course can create great job opportunities. Both private and government sectors require qualified professionals and having a degree in this field will make it much easier for you.
Q6. Is it important to understand accountancy to study taxation?
One must have a decent knowledge of business accounting to understand taxation. The revenue of a company and the salary of an employee come from the profit and loss account of a company. It is essential to have accounting knowledge to compute taxable income. Taxation also includes preparing accounts and finalizing the balance sheet. It will be difficult for you in case you lack adequate knowledge and skills in accountancy.
Q7. What are the job opportunities after completing the business accounting and taxation course?
Accounting and taxation professionals are very much in demand. Many sectors require them like Finance, banking, Government Support Services, Healthcare, Real Estate, Insurance, etc. Several other sectors need good professionals. Business accounting and taxation candidates can work in various fields. For example- Auditing, Corporate Taxation, Real Estate, Taxation, Finance, as Revenue Agent, etc. Other examples are Personal Finance Consultant, Budget Analysis, Accounting Management, and many more. One must have an interest in finance and taxation to do this course. Your core area of interest decides whether you can work efficiently in this field.
Business accounting and taxation are the fields that will never have a recession as it is an ever-growing fields. All big and small companies need professionals from accounting, taxation, and finance background. As per the government report, the need for account professionals is over 1.3 million. Extensive training courses are required to meet this need. These BAT courses in Kochi will help to get knowledge related to accounting procedure and planning and the set of rules of state and central taxation. Business Accounting and Taxation Course in Kochi is becoming popular day by day. Numerous candidates are joining this course to get a full-time job, part-time job, or become an expert accountant. This is the right time to choose the right BAT course in Kochi for yourself! Go and get a high-profile job!