Top 5 SEO Courses in Kochi With Practical Training
Are you looking for SEO as a career? Are you browsing for the best institutes offering SEO Courses in Kochi? We have just the information you need. From what SEO is to its demand in today’s world, career scope, and the top SEO courses with certification, we have you covered. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a method for improving a website’s online rating. It entails optimizing a piece of online material to help search engines rank it higher. In this article, we’ll look at the best SEO courses in Kochi that include certification.
What Is SEO?
SEO stands for search engine optimization. SEO is all about getting the top ranking in search results. In other words, SEO is the process by which companies optimize their websites to increase visibility and ranking in search engines. Due to continuous changes in the Google algorithm, SEO is becoming more difficult and requires an expert who can work on SEO projects.
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the key to increasing your website’s visibility on search engines. Various algorithms are used by search engines such as Google, YouTube, and Bing. Understanding how search engines work and following their principles can help your website appear on Google’s top few pages.
What Are the Different Types of SEO?
SEO is one of the most powerful digital marketing strategies you can use, and there are several ways to benefit from it. Here are some key types of SEO that you can get started on.
1. On-Page SEO
The practice of optimizing the content on your website is also known as on-page SEO or on-site SEO. This can include your headers, meta titles, keywords, body copy, meta descriptions, images, etc. Incorporating on-page SEO into your marketing activities aids search engines in recognizing your site’s content.
And if Google has a clear understanding of your website, it can reward you by displaying it for relevant keyword searches.
2. Off-Page SEO
Most off-page SEO efforts revolve around link building. If you’re not familiar with the word, link building refers to the process of obtaining links to your website from other trustworthy websites. All that happens outside of your website is referred to as off-page SEO.
Off-page SEO tries to increase your company’s visibility and credibility, which can lead to increased traffic and income. Ensure that your links were coming from authoritative sources, that they deliver qualified traffic, that they are “follow” links, and that they are from related sites.
3. Technical SEO
The processes used to assist search engines in analyzing your website and improving user experience are referred to as technical SEO (UX). As search engines and their algorithms get more complex, these requirements change, meaning that this type of SEO is always changing. The following technical SEO tasks are important:
Website speed –A quicker website is always preferable, and Google has lately added several load time elements to its ranking algorithms.
Mobile-friendliness – For a range of product and service searches, many consumers are transferring from desktop to mobile. Check your site on a mobile handset to make sure it’s user-friendly for any mobile visitors.
Structure of the website– To keep your site structure concise, employ HTTPS hypertext a user-friendly and consistent URL structure, a tidy navigation hierarchy, and consistent internal links.
4. Local SEO
Local SEO is a type of SEO that focuses on a single location rather than a huge geographic area. It’s all about increasing your town’s online visibility and promoting your products or services to locals. Your Google My Business profile is frequently utilized to determine your Google ranking.
This is where you list your business’s address, hours of operation, description, reviews, and photos. Based on the user’s search query, the search engine result pages will consider proximity, relevancy, and prominence, and will select your business if you fulfill certain criteria.
Scope for SEO courses in Kochi
Kerala is one of the most thriving economies in India. Kochi is an integral part of Kerala. Kerala, with 2.8 percent of India’s population and 1.2 percent of the country’s land area, contributes more than 4% of the country’s GDP. The city’s diversity of industries contributes to its digital richness, which involves extensive digital marketing.
Kochi was been named as the only Indian city on American technology firm Cognizant’s list of “21 Places of the Future” for artificial intelligence, data science, and the Internet of Things. Kochi will soon be a center of innovation, according to the research, as the world tries to recover from the coronavirus pandemic.
According to the report, India’s major tech hubs have reached saturation point, and entrepreneurs are looking for new areas to expand into. Kochi is expected to play a crucial role here, much like cities including Sacramento and Dundee in the USA slowly supplanting Silicon Valley.
Kochi is expected to become the epicenter of India’s IT ambitions due to its SEZ tech investments, literacy rate, and life expectancy. As Kochi is a rich ground for business, it has also become a thriving ground for all kinds of digital marketing ventures.
This mainly motivates candidates in Kochi to grow their careers in this field. Because of this various institutes are providing SEO Courses in Kochi nowadays.
Salary and Job Roles in Search Engine Optimization
The average annual wage in the field of SEO is Rs.2,37,156, according to upgrad.com. This median compensation is based on several elements, including SEO salary based on company size and revenue made, as well as your talents and previous performance.
Following job opportunities have been identified to exist in the Indian job market for prospective candidates with certified SEO training in Kochi:
Recommended Read: Digital Marketing Courses in Kochi
- SEO Fresher/ SEO Trainee
SEO trainee, being an entry-level job, you will be working under an SEO strategist or an SEO manager. This will be an execution-based job, where you will work on link building, keyword planning, report creation, SEO metrics, ranking, tools and techniques, and so on.
Annual salary scale: Rs.96,000 – Rs.1,44,000
- Search Engine Optimization Analyst
This is a huge part of Search optimization, where you are assigned with core responsibilities of tracking the performance of existing content and initiatives, implementing strategies to find more opportunities to find scope for new initiatives, generation of forecasts and reports depending upon the data.
Annual salary scale: Rs.2,40,000 – Rs.3,24,000
- Search Engine Optimization Specialist
As an SEO specialist, you should be well versed in search engine optimization for landing pages and copy. You are assigned the responsibilities of keyword expansion, discovery, and in-depth research to implement the content-specific recommendations for SEO success.
You are also entitled to the responsibilities of collecting, analyzing, and executing the data and trends to obtain ROI with the paid ad searches and campaigns.
Annual salary scale: Rs.3,00,000 – Rs.3,60,000
- Search Engine Optimization Manager
An SEO manager is mostly dealt with on the same grounds as considering the marketing manager. Both of them have similar goals, which are aligned to drive sales and brand awareness. However, an SEO manager is more responsible to manage a role more technologically specific, which is a refined and specialized job.
The tasks of an SEO manager include website, content and social media optimization, networking and community building, link negotiation, SEO strategies, campaign planning, organization, monitoring, and SEO analysis, Digital marketing project management, market analysis, keyword research, and so on.
Annual salary scale: Rs.3,60,000 – Rs.5,40,000
- SEO Director
These are usually the department heads who are in charge of defining and ensuring that SEO objectives are reached. They also create SEO marketing strategies that take into account the limitations of previous efforts. The SEO directors are responsible for overseeing and managing the entire SEO team.
The director must assess the efficacy of the organic initiatives generally and conduct macro-monitoring regularly. The director must set long-term objectives for the team and guide them toward reaching them promptly. An SEO director should be knowledgeable about a wide range of channels, tactics, and technologies.
Annual salary scale: Rs.9,60,000 – Rs.18,00,000
Beginning your own business also needs SEO skills in the current scenario. Whether it be about establishing a local or global presence, both require SEO efforts to present your business to more potential customers. Starting your business website, blogs, social media presence, everything needs SEO practices to improve visibility and outreach.
Does SEO have a future?
SEO has existed for as long as digital marketing has existed, and it will continue to be one of the most essential ranking elements in the future. With over 1 billion websites fighting for a spot on Google’s first page, search engine optimization isn’t going anywhere, but it will only get better.
Old SEO techniques are no longer effective, and those that are effective today will be obsolete tomorrow. In the ever-changing world, however, nothing remains constant. SEO has a bright future ahead of it, and it will continue to be the most efficient approach to generate focused organic traffic.
The rules may have changed with the introduction of AI, aesthetics, mobile-first, and voice, but the game is far from done. So stay on top of your game by staying informed about what’s going on in the SEO world. We are well aware that the Covid-19 pandemic has had a significant impact on offline learning.
But learning and improving the skills never stops so in this article I will give you information about the best SEO courses in Kochi which you can do online as well as offline.
There are plentiful institutes that provide SEO training in Kochi. Now, let us look at the top 5 SEO courses in Kochi:
1. IIM SKILLS
IIM SKILLS is one of the leading and well-renowned institutes within the online learning platform. IIM SKILLS aims to bridge the gap between skill development and education, and it’s the number one ed-tech institute. It makes no odds whether you are an amateur or a professional who wants to upskill yourself, the Advanced SEO Course at IIM SKILLS is an ideal choice for you.
This prestigious institution offers one of the best SEO courses in Kochi. IIM SKILLS offers all of its courses online so you may learn from the convenience of your own home. Weekend and weekday batches at IIM SKILLS has more flexibility in terms of timetables, making it even more accessible to working people.
IIM SKILLS’ Online SEO Training Course is thorough and purely practical based. It is India’s Best SEO Training because it combines an internship for practical experience with weekly training to ensure that participants receive 100 percent practical training.
Advanced Search Engine Optimization Course
- 4 Weeks SEO Training Course followed by 8 Weeks Paid Internship
- 16 Hours Live Lectures
- Practical Assignments
- Weekly Assessments
- Free Tools Worth 20k
- Hands-On Training With 2 Live Projects
- Guaranteed Paid Internship
- 100% Placement Support
- Master Certification From IIM SKILLS
Download IIM SKILLS Advanced SEO Course Brochure
FIND WHY 20,000+ PEOPLE LOVE IIM SKILLS
What do you get from this course?
- Two-month paid internship as an incentive for training
- Begin Your Career as a Certified Search Engine Optimization Specialist
- Launch Your SEO Agency
- Find out how to get your blog/website ranked on Google
- Letter of Recommendation
- 300+ Placement Support
- Complete Interview Support
- Lifetime support with Post Training Mentorship
Learning Outcomes of the SEO Course
The following are some of the most important takeaways from this in-depth online SEO course:
- SEO Fundamentals: Learn all aspects of how search engines work like, crawling, indexing, and ranking.
- On-page SEO: Learn how to design, organize, and optimize your website such that it ranks on page 1 of Google. Understand the role of meta descriptions.
- Off-page and Technical SEO: Master more than 200+ SEO factors.
- Keyword Research: Learn how to do in-depth and focused keyword research for your website and clients.
- Competitor Research: Learn how to do a thorough competitor analysis.
- SEO Content: Learn how to write SEO-friendly content that can help you get more traffic. Bloggers can learn how to come up with original and popular content ideas.
- Link Building: Learn everything there is to know about backlinks, the backbone of the SEO system.
- SEO Tools: Learn how to use a variety of technical SEO tools to stay ahead of the competition.
- Learn how internal linking plays a role in website ranking.
- Keeping up with Algorithms: Master the skill of adapting to the SEO community’s constant adjustments.
- SEO Audit: Learn how to conduct an SEO audit to identify and resolve issues.
- Client Onboarding: Learn how to pitch new clients and how to onboard professional clients in the best way possible.
- Begin a Profession: Obtain expertise and assistance for an SEO career, whether as a job, freelancer, or startup firm.
All these features make IIM SKILLS a top-ranked provider of SEO Courses in Kochi.
More Professional Courses from IIM SKILLS
- Digital Marketing Course
- Technical Writing Course
- GST Course
- Content Writing Course
- Financial Modeling Course
- Business Accounting And Taxation Course
- CAT Coaching
Contact: +919580740740, [email protected]
2. IIDM (International Institute of Digital Marketing)
IIDM is a digital marketing institute in Kochi, Kerala, which offers one of the best SEO Courses in Kochi. IIDM means International Institute of Digital Marketing. The specialists at the International Institute of Digital Marketing can teach you SEO in Kochi. IIDM is rated as one of the best SEO Training in Kochi.
Why choose IIDM for the Best SEO Training in Kochi?
Because SEO and other digital marketing courses are the fastest growing area in the present digital age, SEO training is one of the most in-demand courses. Because the world’s internet penetration is rising exponentially and the availability of experienced professionals is far behind the demand, it is predicted that there will be millions of job possibilities in SEO.
This is the greatest moment to learn SEO and become a trained professional. IIDM offers one of the best SEO training in Kochi, provides live practical-oriented training classes.
Features of Course
- 100% Job Assistance
- Internship Assistance
- Excellent Infrastructure Facilities
- Industry Expert Trainers
- Detailed Study Materials
- Students Friendly Trainers
- Course Completion Certification
- Free support After Course Completion
These features make this course of IIDM ranked #2 in the list of SEO Courses in Kochi.
Recommended Read: Content Writing Courses in Kochi
What you’ll learn
- SEO Fundamentals guides you through the process of improving your website’s search engine ranking.
- Learn everything there is to know about Google and Bing ranking
- Learn about keyword research and how to use keywords effectively.
- Implement a Keyword Strategy.
- Establishing a Domain Strategy.
- Learn about On-Page Optimization.
- Learn About Choosing The Right Content.
- Understand What Search Engines Want.
- Think Like Search Engines!
No prior knowledge of SEO is required for this session. To begin, we’ll go through SEO’s fundamental principles. You’ll swiftly go from beginner to advance, learning from an SEO specialist how to become a search engine marketing expert.
The following are some of the advantages of taking this course:
- Gain a thorough understanding of Google and Bing ranking
- Implement a keyword strategy
- Establishing a domain strategy
- Learn about On-Page optimization
- Learn about choosing the right content
- Understand what search engines want
- Think like search engines
This course of Udemy is also listed in the top 5 SEO Courses in Kochi.
Recommended Read: SEO Courses in Delhi
Nestsoft was established in 1997 as the first and best in SEO training in Kochi (Ernakulam). Their unique achievement and feature are that they train the students through Live Projects by 18+ year SEO analysts and have a 100% placement record to date.
Nestsoft provides various SEO courses in Kochi which include – Search Engine marketing research, pay per click (PPC) campaigns, Webmaster tools, analytics setup & monitoring, Robots.txt optimization, SEO content writing, high-quality link building, online advertising, web analytics, data visualization, website analysis, SEO competition analysis, keyword research, keyword finalization, initial ranking analysis, and so on.
- Digital marketing practical training using live projects.
- Best SEO work-based certification course.
- Training is for web designers, corporates, students to help them kick start their careers.
- Real-world client projects are used as part of the training, and placement aid is provided.
- Provide excellent theoretical and practical project management understanding.
- 100% placement with training on real-time projects
5. Henry Harvin Education
Henry Harvin is a global EdTech company with a customer base in 97+ countries, based in the United States and India. Henry Harvin is also referred to as an Online University with 200+ Programs for Upskilling and Reskilling as a career and competency development institution. Henry Harvins’ Advance SEO course is one of the best SEO Courses in Kochi.
Advanced SEO Course
The Henry Harvin Advanced SEO Course will assist the learner in mastering the skills necessary to enhance site traffic. Implement, validate, and report results to your clients and stakeholders by identifying essential SEO KPIs. Learn how to use SEO tools to improve the management and optimization of your website.
9 in 1 Course
- Training: 12 hours of interactive live online sessions
- Projects: Projects in similar disciplines such as keyword research, website management and optimization, and many others are available.
- Internship: Internships are available to help students acquire hands-on experience with the Advanced SEO Course.
- Certification: Get the Certified Advanced SEO Specialist (CASEOS) certification from Henry Harvin®, a Govt. of India-recognized and award-winning institute, and demonstrate your knowledge.
- Placement: 100% Placement Guarantee prop up for 1-Year post successful completion
- E-Learning: Access to a wide range of tools and techniques, as well as video content, assessments, and other resources
- Bootcamps: Regular Bootcamps throughout the following 12 months
- Hackathons: Participate for free in #AskHenry hackathons and competitions
- Membership: Henry Harvin Digital Marketing Academy offers a 1-year Gold Membership for the Advanced SEO Course
Recognitions of Henry Harvin Education
- Winner of the Top Corporate Training Award and the Game-Based Learning Company of the Under 40 Business World Award
- Reviews: There are over 1400 Google reviews and 200 Youtube testimonials with a 4.5+ rating.
- Become eligible for SEO Specialist jobs that need a challenging background
- With a talent shortage, plug the gaps of thousands of unfilled high-paying jobs in the digital marketing industry.
- As a businessperson, make efficient and precise decisions regarding the flow of commodities.
- As a significant SEO Specialist, become a valuable asset to an organization
- Describe all functionalities of the Search Engine Optimization is a complete Business Scenario
- Set yourself apart from your colleagues during job interviews
- Earn the prestigious Certified Advanced SEO Specialist certification
This course of Henry Harvin is one of the top courses in the list of SEO Courses in Kochi.
These are the top 5 SEO Courses in Kochi. You can get SEO training in Kochi from one of these institutes either online or offline.
1. Is the SEO course worth it?
An SEO course is the need of the hour. You get to learn concepts and theories from books or various websites for free, however, the best SEO certification courses from a reputed SEO training institute can help you with highly structured SEO learning with real-time projects for a bright career. With SEO courses, you get equipped with more relevant SEO skills to grab high-paying job opportunities from various giant companies.
2. How much does SEO get paid?
SEO pays you better when compared to other jobs right from the entry level. More than 27% of SEO professionals make their earnings between 35,000 USD to 49,000 USD completing 4 years of experience. About 32% of SEO professionals earn more than 50,000 USD to 74,000 USD having ample experience. If experience exceeds 11 years and more, 5% of the SEO professionals earn between 75,000 USD to 99,000 USD.
3. Will SEO exist in 5 years?
SEO is an ever-evolving industry, with increased searches, social media usage, increasing online businesses, and digital transformations that will continue its journey and witness more power with added capabilities in the future. SEO will not vanish in five years, instead will add more elements to be empowered giving rise to more innovative job roles and SEO vacancies. You can be sure about investing in a reliable SEO certification course without having to worry about its scope getting diminished.
When it comes to optimizing a website for search engines, SEO tools are crucial. Advanced Search Engine Optimization (SEO) courses will help you become a market-ready SEO specialist. You’ll be able to grasp the numerous parts of SEO, such as keyword management and research, on-page and off-page optimization, link building, URL building, SEO analytics, and more by pursuing these courses.