TOP 6 SEO Courses in Jaipur With Placement Assistance
Are you one of those who are struggling to understand why your content is not getting enough views or traffic? Are you wondering what else matters than just producing quality content and want to know how the search engines rank the content? Have you heard of the abbreviation SEO, which stands for Search Engine Optimization? Also, if you want to learn more about SEO, the post lists the top 6 SEO courses in Jaipur.
What is SEO?
SEO is also known as “Search Engine Optimization.” It is the process of optimizing the content and configuration of a website to ensure that it attracts more web traffic and its pages appear on top of the organic search results. A better ranking by search engines means the higher the chances of a page appearing in the top search results.
SEO accomplishes the same through a set of techniques. It is important to remember that SEO is applicable for organic search results only. To better comprehend the concept of SEO, let’s look at some of the metrics and measures used across the digital marketing industry.
SEO Metrics and Measures
SERP is also known as the “Search Engine Results page.” It is the page a user sees after hitting a search query in the search engine.
2. Organic vs. Paid Search Results
When a user hits a search query, two types of search results show up.
- Organic Search Results
These are unpaid search results. The search engine ranking depends on the quality and relevance of the content for a given keyword search.
- Paid Search Results
Paid search results are advertisements that appear at the top of search results above the organic search results. The PPC (pay per click) model determines the ranking of ads.
3. Click-through rate
It is a metric used to measure the success of an online ad campaign. Simply put, it is a ratio of users who click on a given ad to the total number of users who viewed a given ad.
- Pay per click is the pricing model widely used in the digital advertising space to rank an advertiser’s ad. Users bid on specific keywords and pay for each click on their ad.
- An ad rank is usually a multiplication of CPC bid and quality score.
- Quality score is usually determined by various factors like click-through rate, the relevance of the ad content, etc.
Cost per click is a performance metric that measures the cost involved per single ad click.
6. Domain Authority
Domain authority is the ranking score given to a website by a search engine. It is given based on the relevance of the content produced by a website on a given subject or domain.
Here are some other courses in Jaipur:
- Content writing courses in Jaipur
- Technical Writing Courses in Jaipur
- Digital marketing courses in Jaipur
- GST certification courses in Jaipur
- Creative Writing Courses in Jaipur
Top 15 SEO Best Practices
Here are the top 15 tips to make your content SEO optimized. You can learn more in detail on the below and even other techniques in your SEO course.
1. Alt Text
Alt Text is an HTML attribute that allows search engines to read about an image. It is more likely that you will get a better ranking if you include a detailed description of an image or video along with the primary keyword.
Backlinks are also known as inbound links, and they represent inbound traffic as another website links or directs user traffic to your site. The more authentic and qualitative your content is, the higher the chances of getting backlinks to your site.
A high number of backlinks results in a better ranking. However, search engines identify paid links to your site that eventually result in a penalty.
3. Content Quality
“Content is king” is a popular SEO phrase. Nothing can assure you better ranking than qualitative, relevant, unique, and engaging content that spikes readers’ interest.
4. Domain Authority
Domain authority is the strength of a site in a given subject or area as compared to its competitors in the same space or industry. The higher the domain authority of a given website, the more authoritative the site is. A website with more backlinks will have a high domain authority score.
5. External Links
External links represent outbound traffic. When you link to any external sites from your web page or website, that will help in getting a better ranking. Of course, the linking should be purposeful and to the relevant content.
6. Featured Snippets
Featured snippets are nothing but an excerpt or briefing of the content from a given page or site that appears on top of the organic search results and usually provide quick info about a user query. Featured snippets will improve the visibility of a website and increase the click-through rate.
7. Google Friendly
Research and try to include google or search engine-friendly terms or words in your title tags.
Following proper heading styles and formats is key to organizing the content and improving readability. The styles used frequently are H1 to H4. By choosing an appropriate heading style, you let the search engines know what is most important on your page.
The phrase “a picture is worth a thousand words” also applies to SEO. Content that incorporates more than just text, such as photographs, videos, and other media, frequently ranks higher.
10. Keywords & Keyword Density
Keywords are nothing but phrases or words that help search engines find your content. Short tail keywords usually consist of 2 or 3 words and are more used for generic search purposes. On the other hand, longtail keywords contain more than 3 words and are used by users for specific searches.
Keyword density refers to the number of occurrences of the primary keyword in the content. Maintaining the right keyword density is the key to improving the ranking of your page or website. An ideal keyword density is 0.5%.
Search engines also identify keyword stuffing and so should be careful not to include keywords just with the intent of better ranking. An alternative way to avoid repetitiveness is to use synonyms. That helps in keeping the keyword density optimal.
11. Load time
Page load time influences search engine ranking. The faster a page or a website loads, the better will be the ranking. Less page load time means your website is fast enough for the users and hence chances of high user traffic.
12. Mobile friendly
Any site developed should be mobile-friendly. It should render and function well when viewed from mobile devices.
The title is part of on-page SEO and is used primarily by search engines for search and display. For better ranking, the title should contain relevant keywords. The title should also convey the gist of the article and should ideally be less than 60 characters in length.
14. Voice Search
Soon, voice searches will make up 50% of searches. The way users search when they type vs. speak differs. The key to creating relevant content is by considering how users frame search queries for text vs. voice and framing content accordingly.
15. Word Count
Depending on the type of content you write – a blog post, product description, press release, etc., you should choose the length of the content. The more lengthy your content is, the better search engines can understand. So, more word count helps in getting a better rank.
Top 6 SEO Courses in Jaipur
Alright, with a decent amount of background and information on SEO, now let us drill down into the details of the top 6 SEO Courses in Jaipur. It is important to know the key players offering the courses and choose the right one that fits your needs.
This article gives you consolidated information on different SEO courses in Jaipur. Delay no further and take a quick look to compare and choose the best among the SEO courses in Jaipur.
1. IIM SKILLS
IIM SKILLS is based in New Delhi in India and is a pioneer of online education which provides multiple courses of digital space. IIM SKILLS occupies the first position in the list of top 6 SEO courses in Jaipur as their courses provide multiple benefits like lifetime access to resources, master certification at the end of the course, and free access to SEO tools worth Rs. 20,000.
Course Name: SEO Course
Duration: 4 weeks course + 8 weeks internship
Fee: Rs. 14,900 +18% GST
Download IIM SKILLS Advanced SEO Course Brochure
FIND WHY 20,000+ PEOPLE LOVE IIM SKILLS
- Module 1: Introduction to SEO
- Module 2: Setting Up the Right Niche
- Module 3: On-Page SEO
- Module 4: Off-Page SEO
- Module 5: Technical SEO
- Module 6: Search Console
- Module 7: Google Analytics
- Module 8: Reporting in SEO
- Module 9: Bonus Module
More Professional Courses from IIM SKILLS
- Digital Marketing Course
- Technical Writing Course
- GST Course
- Content Writing Course
- Financial Modeling Course
- Business Accounting And Taxation Course
- CAT Coaching
Contact: +919580740740, [email protected]
Quibus is a digital marketing institute located in Jaipur and offers a variety of courses in the Digital Marketing space. With over ten years of experience as a Digital Marketing consultant and strategist, and a track record of training more than 3000 students, Quibus earned its reputation to be on the list of top 6 SEO courses in Jaipur.
Course Name: SEO Training in Jaipur
- Getting Started with SEO
- Search-Friendly Website Architecture
- On-page Optimization
- Effective Content writing
- Link Popularity and PageRank
- Website performance and Server issues
- Measuring the Success
- Tools Covered in the Course
- Overall SEO Strategy
3. Venture Heap Academy
Venture Heap Academy is in Jaipur, Rajasthan. They are a leading Digital Marketing institute. Providing an industry-certified syllabus, industry-recognized certifications, and imbibing class projects to provide hands-on training, they have been churning out digital marketing professionals from 2019. Hence Venture Heap Academy is listed in the top 6 SEO courses in Jaipur.
Course Name: SEO Training in Jaipur
Duration: 6 weeks
- SEO Fundamentals
- Setting up a website for SEO
- On-Page SEO
- Local SEO (Google My Business)
- Keyword Research
- Technical SEO
- Off-Page SEO
- Advanced SEO Topics
Digilearnings is one of the best institutes providing SEO courses in Jaipur. They provide a variety of courses and services in the Digital Marketing space and have tremendous experience serving 273 clients and delivering around 275 projects. They are included in the list of top 6 SEO courses in Jaipur due to their track record in the digital marketing space and detailed curriculum.
Course Name: Search Engine Optimization Course
- Introduction to SERP
- What are search engines?
- How search engines work
- Major functions of a search engine
- What are keywords?
- Different types of keywords
- Google keyword planner tool
- Keywords research process
- Understanding keywords mix
- Google Operator
- On-page optimization
- Off-Page optimization
- Local SEO
- Top tools for Search Engine Optimization
- Monitoring SEO process
- Preparing SEO reports
- SEO strategy
- What is link juice?
- Importance of domain and page authority
- optimize exact keywords
- What is Google Panda Algorithm?
- What is Google Penguin?
- What is Google EMD Update?
- How to save your site
- How to recover your site
5. Quick Xpert Infotech
Quick Xpert Infotech is one of the leading Digital Marketing Institute in Jaipur and provides a holistic course on SEO. They have a track record of training more than 1000 students across 30+ courses globally. Their detailed course curriculum along with 80% practical classes, training by experts, and 100% placement assistance are the reasons to include them in the list of top 6 SEO courses in Jaipur.
Course Name: SEO Training in Jaipur
- SEO: Search Engine Optimization
- Understanding Search Engines
- SEO Keyword Research & Analysis
- On-page Optimization
- Off-page Optimization & Blogs
- Website Design SEO Guidelines
- Google Analytics & Reporting
- Google Webmaster Tools
- Quora Marketing
- App Store Optimization
- Google Various Updates and Its Effect
- Exposure to different SEO Tools
- Access to Live Project Tools for Real-Time Exposure
- Live Projects
6. Henry Harvin
Henry Harvin is a prominent global ed-tech company offering more than 200 courses that include several courses on digital marketing. With 1-year gold membership that includes e-learning access, guaranteed internship, certification, and exposure to industry projects, Henry Harvin makes its entry into the list of top 6 SEO courses in Jaipur.
Course Name: Advanced SEO Course
Duration: 4 weeks course + 8 weeks internship
Fee: Rs. 8,500 for self-paced course & Rs. 9,500 for online classroom course
- Module 1: SEO Overview
- Module 2: Functioning of Search Engines
- Module 3: Keyword Research
- Module 4: On-Page Optimization
- Module 5: Website Management and Optimization
- Module 6: Off-Page SEO
- Module 7: Planning a New Website
- Module 8: Market Your Optimized Website
- Module 9: Analytics and Measurement
- Complementary Module 1: Soft Skills Development
- Complementary Module 2: Resume Writing
Now, we are at the end of the list of the top 6 SEO courses in Jaipur. The list has details of both online as well as physical institutes that offer SEO courses in Jaipur. Hope this article helps in identifying the right institute and course which helps you gear up for your future in the SEO space.
1. Is SEO difficult?
SEO is not difficult but requires a strategic approach both in terms of understanding the concepts and implementing the same. Apart from acquiring knowledge, keeping a tab on the latest updates to search engine algorithms is equally important.
2. Can I learn SEO in a month?
Yes, in one month you can grasp the techniques of SEO. But, typically it’s an ongoing exercise to keep yourself abreast of the latest SEO trends and improvise your website as well as the content.
3. Is SEO a good career?
Yes, SEO indeed is a good career for the reasons listed below.
- With an ever-increasing use of the internet and companies competing to promote themselves in the digital space, digital marketing will continue to expand. So, there will be plenty of opportunities in this space.
- Learning SEO will open up a wide variety of career options – freelancing, a full-time job, or even starting your website to earn extra money.
- The way search engines are evolving and adapting to the needs of users makes this space very exciting. Therefore, SEO is suitable for those who need challenging tasks at hand.
4. Will SEO exist in the next five years?
Search engines and social media are likely to emerge in the coming future. So, SEO will not be going away and in fact, it will be much more challenging and competitive in the next five years.
SEO pays rich dividends if you stay invested for the long term. The ever-increasing use of digital platforms and the rising importance of digital marketing will continue to keep this space exciting, rewarding, and competitive even in the future. Continuous optimization of search engine algorithms is another important factor that makes SEO complex. So, it is important to stay on top of the game. Listed below are a few pointers for achieving the same.
- Focus more about target users and their typical search patterns and trends
- Keep creating content that is qualitative, relevant, and engages the readers. This is crucial to maintain consistency in search engine ranking.
- Embed your content with different types of content like images, infographics, videos, etc.
- Always create a user interface that is both appealing and user-friendly
- Keep a tab on search engine updates that could potentially impact the ranking of your search results.
- Monitor your site regularly to identify any spikes and dips in user traffic