Top 5 Digital Marketing Courses In Birmingham With Placements
With almost everything available online and nearly every business having an online presence, there is a high demand for individuals who have experience in the digital marketing field. Companies want to build a specific type of image in the internet world and build their brand, not just be present online. Many people choose a digital marketing course to help them cope with changing times and develop a career path. So, if you live in Birmingham and are looking for a digital marketing course, here are the 5 best digital marketing courses in Birmingham.
Even if you live outside of Birmingham, you should read the post because some of the courses are available online and can be accessed from anywhere around the globe.
Before you can learn about the top 5 digital marketing courses in Birmingham, you should first learn about digital marketing.
What is Digital Marketing?
Digital marketing is the practice of promoting and marketing a company’s products or services online, as well as building and maintaining an online presence. It is now extremely difficult for a firm or organization to sell its products or services if they do not have an online brand presence. People connect with brands more through online channels, thus brands place a greater emphasis on digital marketing techniques.
Let us now look at what exactly falls under the purview of digital marketing. In simple terms, digital marketing encompasses everything that incorporates the internet/online portals.
To Name a Few:
- Marketing on various social media handles
- Placing ads on search engines
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- E-mail Marketing
- Building a WordPress site
- Affiliate Marketing
- Video Marketing through YouTube
So, with so many alternatives in the world of digital marketing, there is plenty of room for individuals who want to advance their careers in the field. We can easily predict that digital marketing will have a lot of potential in the future. There are more work chances due to the rise in demand for digital marketers. So, this post will help you choose the best digital marketing courses in Birmingham by listing the top five.
But, before we go into the digital marketing courses in Birmingham, let us first discuss why you should study digital marketing in Birmingham.
Why Should You Study in Birmingham?
If you want to study in the UK but aren’t sure where, why not consider Birmingham? It is the second largest city in the United Kingdom and an interesting place to live and study. Birmingham is one of the most varied and vibrant cities in the United Kingdom. Because of Birmingham’s international community, you can enjoy a wide range of wonderful cultural events throughout the year.
When compared to neighboring rival London, ‘Brum’ (as locals call the city) is significantly less expensive. Birmingham has 65,000 students, which means amazing student discounts at restaurants, bars, cafes, and theatres.
- Digital Marketing Courses In The UK
- Digital Marketing Courses In London
- Digital Marketing Courses in Greece
- Digital Marketing Courses in Malaysia
List of the 5 Best Institutes Offering Digital Marketing Courses in Birmingham
The first institute on the list of digital marketing courses in Birmingham is IIM SKILLS
1. IIM SKILLS
IIM SKILLS, which was founded five years ago, has provided over 2500 training sessions to date. IIM SKILLS is an institute based in New Delhi, India that offers professional online classes for a variety of disciplines.
All the courses are available online, so you may learn from anywhere in the world. Furthermore, they offer weekday and weekend batches, and you can choose the course days based on your preferences.
The Digital Marketing Master Course will provide you with the most hands-on, experiential learning. The institute transforms you into an employable professional through a perfect blend of theory, practicals, and various tools, all while adhering to the learning by doing training methodology. The institute also offers post-training assistance and guidance.
|Content Writing And Blogging|
|Search Engine Optimization|
|Social Media Marketing|
|Search Engine Marketing|
|WordPress Web Development|
|Integrated Digital Marketing Strategy|
|Online Reputation Management|
|Content Writing And Blogging|
|Digital Infographic Resume Preparation|
You can learn about developing online brand awareness, customer acquisition, focused campaigns, buyer personas and their journeys, various digital platforms, and much more with the aid of this online digital marketing course by IIM SKILLS. Real-world case studies and practical experience are also crucial for defining your digital career, which is included as part of this curriculum.
- Course Name – Digital Marketing Master Course
- Course Duration – 3 Months + 2 Months Paid Internship
- Course Fees –GBP 381.96.
- 5-month course duration, delivered in live courses over 3 months + IIM SKILLS provides a guaranteed 2-month paid internship.
- After completing the course, obtain the master’s certification from IIM SKILLS, which is recognized by the Government of India.
- Learn through 15+ Live Projects and 10+ Case Studies throughout the course
- IIM SKILLS has over 300 placement partners
- Assistance with the launch of your digital marketing agency
- You’ll be writing an article for the Times of India.
- Complete help and direction if you want to launch your podcast on Apple, Google, or Spotify.
- Help prepare for Google, Facebook, and HubSpot certification exams
- IIM SKILLS letter of recommendation
Every week during the course, students will be given hands-on activities to help them obtain practical experience while studying.
The Assignments Includes:
- Creating a WordPress site
- Learning to produce a video campaign
- Updating and managing social media profiles on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Signing up for affiliate programs and breaking past the $100 barrier to start making money through the affiliate marketing platform
- Begin creating content
More Course Features
- Attend a free demo class offered by IIM SKILLS to learn more about the course and teaching approaches.
- If you are dissatisfied with the course after the first lecture and wish to discontinue the program, you will receive a full refund.
- Even if you are a student, working professional (marketing or non-marketing), entrepreneur, digital marketer, or housewife, you can enroll in the digital marketing course offered by IIM SKILLS, as there are no prerequisites.
The Institute Provides Courses Such as
- Content Writing Course
- Advanced SEO Course
- Technical Writing Course
- GST Certification Course
- Financial Modeling Course
- Business Accounting And Taxation Course
Contact: +919580740740, [email protected]
Know About Our Students & Graduates From Across The World
The second institute on the list of digital marketing courses in Birmingham is University College Birmingham.
2. University College Birmingham
University College Birmingham is divided into two schools that deliver courses to students at all levels of study.
There are two of them: the School of Business, Tourism, and Creative Industries and the School of Health, Sport, and Food.
University College Birmingham offers a Digital Marketing BA (Hons).
This course will provide you with an understanding of the complex and dynamic nature of this field through the development of creative concepts, digital campaigns, critical analysis, and how to measure digital effectiveness, while also developing your awareness of current practices and issues in today’s digital marketing environment. Their supplementary modules will allow you to gain expertise in specific areas and improve your skills.
The Digital Marketing course is accredited by the Digital Marketing Institute (DMI) and provides you with opportunities to engage in real-life consultancy projects as well as gain extensive real-world experience through an optional 48-week paid work placement, giving you a distinct advantage to help launch your career.
- Gain valuable actual knowledge before graduating by completing a 48-week paid work placement.
- Put your knowledge to work on consulting projects, as well as research and develop a new digital idea and work in our Digital Creative Studio.
- The Digital Marketing Institute (DMI) has accredited the course, providing the course with additional industry recognition.
- Meet with digital marketing agencies and professionals, listen to expert guest lecturers, and tour marketing-related businesses.
- Paid 48-week work placement during which you will not be charged tuition fees
- Fundamentals of Content Production
- The People’s Perspective
- Essentials of Marketing
- Understanding Audience
- Digital Toolkit
- Social Media Management
- SEO and Digital Advertising
- UX Design
- Digital Content and Copy
- Campaign Planning
- Marketing Intelligence
- One topic to be chosen from –
- Advertising Psychology
- E-Commerce and Customer Experience Design
- Interactive Media
- Sales Management
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Marketing Analytics
- Managing Online Communities
- One topic to be chosen from –
- Marketing Final Major Project
- Research Project
The Second Option to Be Chosen From
- Advertising and Media Management
- Brand Management
- International Marketing
- Podcasting and Audio Production
The third institute on the list of digital marketing courses in Birmingham is Birmingham City University.
Also read, Digital Marketing Courses in the Netherlands
3. Birmingham City University
The university is set in the heart of Birmingham, with over 26,900 students from over 100 countries. The focus of the university is on practice-based learning. Because of their excellent courses, cutting-edge facilities, emphasis on practical skills and professional relevance, and, of course, our trailblazing faculty, the University has an enviable reputation for providing quality education.
Birmingham City University offers Digital Marketing – BA (HONS), which is a two-year program. Because the BA Digital Marketing course is employment-led, it teaches a practice-based, knowledge-applied approach: tutors and industry professionals collaborate with you in classes and assignments to help you grow in your personal and professional development.
- Small class size
- Course is conducted by professional mentors with a focus on project-based learning with hands-on experiences
- DMI-certified and award-winning tutors (BAFTA, D&AD, RTS), as well as active practitioners with a wealth of academic and industry experience, teach the course
- Digital Marketing Primer
- Audiences and Brand Development
- Research Methodologies
- Planning and Strategy
- Collaborative Practice
- Interactive Entertainment, Development, and Implementation
- Narrative Entertainment Script and Production
- Contemporary Market Research Methods
- Methodologies for Digital Marketing Campaigns
- Content Marketing
- Professional Practice
- Major Project
The fourth institute on the list of digital marketing courses in Birmingham is Imperial College Business School
4. Imperial College Business School
The Professional Certificate in Digital Marketing will train effective digital marketers who can create effective digital marketing strategies for businesses. This 21-week online program will teach you all about the latest digital marketing tools and techniques. It will also assist you in understanding how to leverage digital marketing channels and consumer analytics, develop a deep understanding of consumer behaviour, and market to your customers effectively.
- Learn about the digital marketing strategies required to succeed in this field
- Learn how to use emerging analytics, tools, and technologies to predict consumer behaviour.
- Create detailed roadmaps for your clients to help them with their digital marketing efforts
- Learn about customer segmentation strategies and how to improve the customer experience
- Learn about the most recent artificial intelligence (AI) developments and how they relate to digital marketing.
- Keep up with the latest developments in the ever-changing field of digital marketing.
- Introduce and oversee digital marketing initiatives within your own company.
- Module 1: Customer Behaviour
- Module 2: Online Product Positioning
- Module 3: Paid Search
- Module 4: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Module 5: Content Marketing
- Module 6: Email Marketing
- Module 7: Online Advertising
- Module 8 & 9: Online Customer Engagement I
- Module 10 & 11: Social Media Marketing
- Module 12: Customer Segmentation
- Module 13: Artificial Intelligence in Digital Marketing
- Module 14: Digital Performance Metrics
- Module 15: A/B Testing
- Module 16: Sentiment Analysis
- Module 17: Managing the Brands
- Module 18: Managing Customer Relationships
- Module 19: Frameworks for Implementing Digital Marketing
- Module 20: Capstone Project
Who Should Attend the Course
- Early to mid-level marketing professionals seeking to advance their careers and gain a comprehensive understanding of digital marketing
- Job seekers and career changers interested in making a formal transition into digital marketing
- Consultants who want to improve their understanding of digital marketing tools and strategies to provide better solutions to their clients
The fifth institute on the list of digital marketing courses in Birmingham is King’s College London.
5. King’s College London
King’s College London offers a Digital Marketing MSc course.
Their MSc in Digital Marketing is based on theory and research. It aims to improve participants’ critical and analytical skills through rigorous academic study. Recognizing the importance of digital marketing in the business world, the program aims to provide you with knowledge of both strategic and tactical digital marketing use. It will allow you to investigate various aspects of digital marketing such as digital consumer behaviour, digital marketing communications, analytics, branding, social media marketing, and neuromarketing.
You will be able to appreciate various theoretical bases for marketing decisions, as well as how current research applies to such decisions in a digital business environment while keeping social responsibility and sustainability in mind.
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Digital Marketing Communications
- Digital Consumer Behaviour
- Research in Marketing
- Marketing Analytics
- Social Media and Marketing
- Omnichannel Retailing
- International e-Services Marketing
- Marketing and Sustainability
- Brand Management
- B2B Marketing
- Web Technologies
Learnings from the Course
- Increase your self-awareness of your strengths, interests, and values. Increase your confidence in presenting your true self to employers and making career decisions that are right for you.
- Through campus events and connections with world-leading organizations, alumni, thought leaders, and investors, you can gain insight, make connections, and uncover opportunities.
- Sharpen your application skills for internships, placements, graduate schemes, and jobs by combining cutting-edge technology with individualized expert feedback and specialized workshops.
- Through employer and professional programs and micro-certifications, you can build an impressive portfolio of work-related domain knowledge, leadership, and workplace digital or technical skills.
- Use and refine your skills in a real-world setting with a choice of internships, placements, start-up incubators, leadership initiatives, and opportunities for focused diversity and inclusion.
Full-time: £16,890 per year (2022/23)
Full-time: £29,850 per year (2022/23)
This was the list of the 5 best institutes offering digital marketing courses in Birmingham.
Frequently Asked Questions
Before joining any course, you must be having few doubts or questions about the digital marketing courses in Birmingham. Now let’s see the most asked questions about the 5 best digital marketing courses in Birmingham.
Q1. Who can enroll in a digital marketing course in Birmingham?
Most institutes that offer digital marketing courses do not have any prerequisites for enrollment. So, whether you are a housewife, a graduate student, or a working professional, you can enroll in a digital marketing course to advance your career.
However, few institutes require prerequisites to enroll in the course. Check the course requirements or eligibility criteria section on the websites or course pages of the five best digital marketing courses in Birmingham.
You don’t have to be from a particular background to pursue a digital marketing course. Whether you are an art, science, or commerce graduate, you can enroll in the course. Basic level or online courses do not require any prerequisites and the minimum requirement will be for the 12th pass. But if you are applying for a postgraduate program then the requirement will be a minimum graduate degree.
Q2. What are the types of digital marketing?
There are many different sub-types in the vast field of digital marketing, and the work profile of a digital marketing expert can include working in any of the below types. Also, it depends on the company as to which form of marketing is suitable.
- Content marketing
- Search engine marketing
- Display Advertising
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Influencer Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Audio Marketing
Now you can be hired for any of the above roles or even for managing the whole digital marketing department of the organization. However, this will rely on a few things, including:
- Your experience levels
- The size of the company
- Requirements of the company and a lot of other factors
Q3. Is Digital Marketing a good career choice for anybody?
Before choosing any stream or career option or before enrolling for any course, we often have a few questions like –
- Will this career pay me good money?
- Is there adequate room for growth in this field?
- What is the best job in this industry for me?
The same is the case with digital marketing so if you were looking for a career in digital marketing then the first question you will be having in mind is whether you should go for digital marketing and whether it will be a good decision.
Digital marketing has a lot of potential in the market. Most businesses are looking for a digital marketer to help them promote their product and bring in potential customers. There are numerous fields in digital marketing to choose from. Most importantly, you can engage in digital marketing at any age. A digital marketer has no age or eligibility restrictions.
So, with so many career options in the world of digital marketing, there is plenty of room for individuals who want to advance their careers in the field. Also, this article will help you choose the best digital marketing courses in Birmingham by listing the top five.
Digital marketing is such a specific requirement, or should I say skill, that you must constantly update yourself and learn new things. A graduate or post-graduate degree in marketing may or may not guarantee a digital marketing job or the necessary digital marketing skills.
To develop your skills and gain access to resources, materials, and contacts, you must obtain professional certification in digital marketing courses. It also assures companies that you are a trained professional in this specific niche and will be able to carry out your duties successfully.
I hope this article acts as a guide in deciding about digital marketing as a career option and provides you with all the necessary details about the sector.
Digital marketing is all about learning while working, and your job will require you to think outside the box. So, whatever course you choose, make sure it includes both theory lectures and practical assignments. Attend a free demo class to learn about an institute’s study process before enrolling. Choose a course that also includes an internship, resume assistance, and placement assistance.
I am Hollie. In today’s world, it has become lot more easier to mould the customer’s behavior, digital marketing plays a vital role here. I am curious to learn these digital marketing tactics, and how do they create a positive impact on businesses? List of these institutes that offer digital marketing training in Birmingham, is very helpful to make a decision. Thanks
Hello, I’m Morgan a junior marketing manager. Digital marketing is in vogue, and I want to learn how to create an effective strategy that appeals to the readership. Personally, I’m seeking best digital marketing course in Birmingham that delivers on its claims. My motivation for enrolling in the digital marketing course is to improve my skills. IIM skills digital marketing course with aazing course highlights, assignments, features and focus on practical learning through implementation during internship period suits my learning needs.
Hi there. I am Colin. I am a Pharmacist. I want to learn digital marketing to increase brand awareness through the use of various channels. Learn to create ads, content for ads, tools , methods of promotions ,and more to acquire new customers. Learning to create robust digital marketing strategy to reach larger audience more quickly and efficiently, and how to use multiple digital marketing channels. This is possible by joining a digital marketing course in Birmingham. The article helped me in sorting out the list of institutes that offer best digital marketing courses. Thanks.