Top 7 Digital Marketing Courses In Bathurst With Placements
As the availability of the internet to the general public becomes more accessible than some other necessities, it is no wonder that most people spent their time on phones, tabs, or laptops. The crowd is more on online platforms. Hence the rise of digital marketing to get maximum audience outreach and business growth. Discussed below are the top 7 digital marketing courses in Bathurst for your consideration.
Digital Marketing – what it means?
The application of the internet, digital media, social media, and other technologies to promote or spread the word about a certain service, product, or company is called digital marketing. This is currently the topmost used method of promoting business and has its own set of business and marketing strategies.
Let’s See the Top Institutes Offering Digital Marketing Courses in Bathurst.
1. IIM SKILLS
First up on our list of institutes offering digital marketing courses in Bathurst is IIM SKILLS. This institution was Founded in the year 2015, by Mr. Vaibhav Kakkar and is headquartered in India. Since then, IIM SKILLS has been one of the fastest-growing Ed-tech institutes globally & spread its presence to over 23 cities in Asia.
|Content Writing And Blogging|
|Search Engine Optimization|
|Social Media Marketing|
|Search Engine Marketing|
|WordPress Web Development|
|Integrated Digital Marketing Strategy|
|Online Reputation Management|
|Content Writing And Blogging|
|Digital Infographic Resume Preparation|
- Course Name – Digital Marketing Master Course
- Course Duration – 3 Months + 2 Months Paid Internship with Fixed Stipend
- Course Fee – AUD 541 + Taxes (Includes Exam Fee)
IIM SKILLS has had wide media coverage for its outstanding support to the students and impeccable customer service. With highly skilled mentors who have years of experience of handling complex digital strategies, they have been hailed as one of the finest institutes that take extra care to ensure students learn digital marketing in the most exhaustive manner possible.
IIM SKILLS covers a lot of important tools that help professionals maximize their productivity. These tools include keyword planners, succuri security, Ahrefs, Moz, Google Adsense, Ubersuggest, Linkedin, Youtube Analytics, and more.
The hands-on training incorporates practical learning on projects that will further strengthen your understanding of digital marketing. case studies and special classes dedicated to vital modules are important features of the institute.
You get access to the learning management system that has all the latest updates along with class recordings, slides, presentations, and more.
The Hands-on Training Will Cover the Following Subjects:
- Web Development training of 15 hours
- Social Media Marketing covers 15 hours of training.
- Micro Video Marketing is 10 hours of comprehensive training.
- Affiliate Marketing covers 10 hours of course training.
- Google AdWords
- Email Marketing
- Content Writing
The IIM SKILLS course certificate is recognized by the Govt. of India and is also a recognized certification with Google, Meta, Hubspot, etc. You will have lifetime access to all tools, materials, and videos. Student reviews and testimonials are testimony to their commitment to providing top-quality education for a better and brighter future for students and professionals who want to switch to digital marketing.
The List of Other Courses Of, fired By IIM Skills That you Might Want to Check:
- Content Writing Course
- Technical Writing Course
- Digital Marketing Course
- Financial Modeling Course
- GST Certification Course
- Business Accounting and Taxation Course
- CAT Coaching
Contact: +919580740740, [email protected]
Know About Our Students From Across The World
2. Charles Sturt University
Second, on our list of institutes offering digital marketing courses in Bathurst is Charles Sturt University. This is the largest regionally based university in Australia having over 43,000+ students at a time from Australia and from over 110 other countries across the globe. Charles Sturt is one of the leading universities for online-supported distance learning as well as the largest provider of online education courses. They have campuses in Albury-Wodonga, Bathurst, Canberra, Dubbo, Goulburn, Wagga Wagga, etc. They have put forth a Master of Applied Digital Marketing Articulated Set course which includes a Master of Applied Digital Marketing, and a Graduate Certificate in Applied Digital Marketing.
The master’s course is a full-time 1.5-year course or part-time equivalent while the graduate course is a full-time 0.5-year or part-time equivalent. Both courses require a completed bachelor’s degree in any related field as eligibility. You will need at least 2 years of relevant industry experience if the bachelor’s degree is in a different field or if you don’t have an undergraduate degree.
The Graduate Certificate Has 1 Core Subject and Three Restricted Elves. They Are:
- Core subjects – Digital and Socibehaviour Marketing
- Restricted Electives – divided into 2 groups:
Group A – Elective Academic Subjects – you need to choose 1
- Foundations of big data analytics
- Negotiation skills
- Strategy and planning
- Managing sustainability
- Marketing management
- Customer behavior
- Big data and marketing analytics
Group B – Elective Industry Subjects – you need to choose 2
- Professional internship
- Digital marketing analytics
- Social platform marketing
- Digital social selling
- Search Marketing
The Master Certificate Course Has 8 Core Subjects and 4 Restrictive Electives. They Are:
- Core subjects – Digital and Social media marketing
- Marketing management
- Big data and marketing analysis
- A deeper dive into marketing practice
- Digital marketing analytics
- Socialtform marketing
- Digital behaviourelling
- Search Marketing
- Restricted Electives – divided into 2 groups – you need to select 2 each:
- Digital Marketing Courses in Randburg
- Digital Marketing Courses in Krugersdorp
- Digital Marketing Courses in Geelong
- Digital Marketing Courses in Zaria
- Digital Marketing Courses in Slough
- Digital Marketing Courses in Port Harcourt
- Digital Marketing Courses in Mau
- Digital Marketing Courses in Algeria
- Digital Marketing Courses in Guyana
- Digital Marketing Courses in Logan City
- Digital Marketing Courses in Albania
- Digital Marketing Courses in Jordan
3. Monarch Institute
The third institute in our list of institutes offering digital marketing courses in Bathurst is Monarch Institute. Here the courses are delivered by respected industry experts and professionals. The courses provided by Monarch Institute meet the Aufollowsn Qualifications standards. They provide 2 courses – A diploma in Digital Marketing, and an Advanced Diploma in Digital Marketing. The Diploma course is supposed to be completed within 12 months but can be extended to 24 months.
The Curriculum is as follows:
- Product Evaluation – writing persuasive copy and developing social media engagement plans.
- Creating Launby ch Strategy – developing strategies to monetize digital engagement, and planning & conducting performance marketing.
- Improve Your Marketing Campaigns – facilitating organic and earned marketing, & testing to optimize performance
- Create a Consistent Brand Experience – by applying marketing automation, & conducting omnichannel marketing.
There will be assessments in the form of written assignments and projects, and also certain exposure to practical applications of skills through supervised learning activities. There will be course material, videos, webinars, and support from trainers via phone, email, or Zoom provided.
The Advanced Diploma Course is Set to Be Completed Within 18 Months but Can Be Extended to 24 Months. Here the Course Curriculum is as follows:
- Digital marketing fundamentals – using web analytics tools to gather data on marketing performance, developing and implementing a content strategy for digital publication
- Search engine secrets – building and implementing a search engine optimization strategy, creating and managing paid search campaigns.
- Champion of Channels – building and conducting display and video advertising, planning and conducting email marketing, and social media marketing
- Next-level skills – optimizing a website within a digital marketing strategy, and developing a digital marketing plan or developing and managing a clustered budget.
4. Australian Academy of Digital Marketing
Up next on our list of top institutes offering digital marketing courses in Bathurst is the Australian Academy of Digital Marketing. The institute has achieved accreditation by the Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Standards Office. IARC ensures the course content quality standards, quality of delivery, assessment, and administration. Their students are also eligible to join the Content Marketing Association (CMA).
Here the courses are mainly differentiated according to the mode of delivery – it can be home study courses or Classroom courses. Both of these modes have a Certificate course, an Advanced Certificate course, and a Postgraduate Certificate course and the course content is also the same for the same type of certificate courses. The course contents are as follows:
Certificate course – covers topics: –
- Evolution of Digital Marketing – in this you’ll gain a piece of in-depth knowledge on:
- Marketing principles
- Segmentation, targeting, and positioning.
- The digital consumer
- Porter’s five forces, etc.
- Inbound & Social Media Marketing – this focuses on practical skills and techniques like:
- The inbound methodology
- Personas and customers
- Social networks like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Content marketing
Advanced Certificate course – covers topics:
- Evolution of Digital Marketing
- Inbound & Social Media Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – gives an overview of SEO and learn about:
- Ranking factors
- Algorithm updates
- On-page and off-page optimization
- Technical Optimization
- Tools for SEO, etc.
- Digital Marketing Channels – this gives a better understanding of marketing channels and also:
- Email marketing
- Paid advertising
- Pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns
- Search and display advertising
- Mobile Marketing
- Responsive and mobile sites, etc.
- Website Design & User Experience (UX) – takes you through a non-technical understanding of designing great websites and learn about:
- User experience
- Presenting information clearly
- Website objectives
- Site architecture
- Responsive design, etc.
Postgraduate Certificate course – has variety more topics to cover in this one
- Evolution of Digital MStrategy
- Inbound & Social Media Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Digital Marketing Channels
- Website Design & User Experience (UX)
- Analytics and Performance Management – focuses on:
- Data-driven insights
- The value of online analytics
- Analytics and Strategy
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Google Analytics, etc.
- Social Media Advertising – this teaches you about:
- Facebook advertising options
- Twitter advertising options
- LinkedIn advertising options
- Digital Strategy and Practice
The Certificate Classroom-based course is a 3-month course that costs $1,795, and it can be taken as an offline or online course. There are no specific educational requirements. Its counterpart home study course is also a 3-month course that costs $895.
The Advanced Classroom-based course is a 6-month course that costs $3,895, and it can be taken as an offline or online course. There are no specific educational requirements. Its counterpart home study course is also a 6-month course that costs $1,545.
The Postgraduate Classroom-based course is a 9-month course that costs $4,945, and it can be taken as an offline or online course. There are no specific educational requirements. Its counterpart home study course is also a 9-month course that costs $2,845.
No matter which course you pick, all are well-rounded and with 15+ practical assignments that help you hone your technical skills and strategic analysis. This will aid greatly in your career.
Recommended Courses in Australia:
- Financial Modeling Courses in Australia
- Creative Writing Courses in Australia
- Data Analytics Courses in Australia
- Business Analytics Courses in Australia
5. Indian Institute of Digital School
Up next on our list of top institutes offering digital marketing courses in Bathurst is the Indian Institute of Digital School (IIDE). Founded in 2016, it is one of India’s leading digital marketing institutes. In 2021, IIDE was awarded the “Best Digital Marketing Institute” by the World Education Congress Awards.
With an efficient cutting-edge methodology of teaching and over 12+ certifications, IIDE has brought forth one of the best comprehensive online digital marketing courses in Bathurst which has the materials, resources, and video lectures carefully picked out by industry experts. Their video lectures are self-paced, so you can complete the course in your own time. They have divided their course contents into three terms:
Term 1 – This Includes Details on Campaign Planning, Search Marketing, and E-commerce. The Modules Mainly Covered in This Term Are:
- Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Campaign planning
- Key performance marketing jargon
- Presentation making
- Live project on Search Marketing
Term 2 – This Includes Details About Social Media Marketing and Content Strategy. The Modules Mainly Covered in This Term Are:
- Content Strategy
- Organic Social media marketing
- Making resume
- Influencer marketing
- Skills for interviews
- Live project on Social Media Content Strategy
Term 3 – This Term You’ll Learn About Ads and Analytics. You Will Also Be Involved in a Strategy-class Project That Needs to Be Presented Before a Jury Panel. You Will Learn in Detail About:
- Paid social media marketing
- Social Analytics
- Google Analytics
- Live project on Social Media Advertising
- Final project
This is usually a 4-month course. Their learning is to start with video lectures, then attend live online sessions, and next book a mentor, with classes from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm (IST), and finally give in-class presentations. The cost of this course is $1187 with an option for 0% EMI. They provide placement interview opportunities, resume and interview training, and a certificate upon course completion.
6. Pacific Training Group
First established in 2015 with two campuses in Australia, in Sydney, and on the Gold Coast, Pacific Training Group has been providing students all over the world with advanced education. To keep their courses up to date with the industry changes, the syllabus has been prepared by industry leaders and academicians.
This curriculum ensures that students have all necessary job-ready skills along with the knowledge on how to cater to the changing demands of the industry. As the course offered by Pacific Training Group are all nationally recognized courses following the Australian Qualifications Framework, and with CRICOS approved, this is one of the top institutes providing digital marketing courses in Bathurst. Pacific Training Group offers a Diploma in Digital Marketing course.
The graduates of this Diploma course will be well-equipped for roles such as social media planner and SEO coordinator, Digital Marketer, Digital copywriter, Marketing Automation Specialist and Digital Marketing Coordinator, etc.
The course content briefly is as follows:
- Conduct omnichannel marketing
- Plan and conduct performance marketing
- Facilitate organic and earned marketing
- Apply marketing automation
- Test to optimize performance
- Write persuasive copy
- Develop social media engagement plans
- Develop strategies to monetize digital engagement
The general entry requirement is the completion of a minimum of 11 years of school education, and an upper-intermediate level of English. There are no other specific course entry requirements. Students who wish to pursue the course fully online must also provide their passport or equivalent identity documentation when applying for a course with Pacific Training Group. Students who are studying on campus on a student visa must provide a passport, a certificate of the highest level of study, and any English test.
If you haven’t taken any English tests, the Pacific Group is partnered with Sunshine Coast International College (SCIC) to offer non-English speaking students to learn or improve their English skills. This one-year course can be completed online, Sydney campus, or Gold Coast campus.The fee for the online course is $ 1200 with $ 25 for enrolment, for Sydney or Gold Coast campus locations, the fee is $ 5600 with an additional $ 100 for enrolment. On-campus has a 12.5% discount on their payment plans.
Simplilearn is one of the finest digital marketing courses in Bathurst offering a variety of training programs to choose from. With their online courses, they aim to provide students a platform to learn from the best minds and become adept digital marketers. They offer a diverse range of courses that cater to people from different educational and professional backgrounds. Their learning partners are Hubspot, Meta, Google Analytics, Purdue University, and more.
The different courses on digital marketing are as follows:
- Professional Certificate In Digital Marketing
- Professional Certificate In Brand Strategy
- Digital Marketing Master’s Program
You also have Advanced Certification Courses in PPC, SEO, and Social Media.
The Digital Marketing Specialist program is an online BootCamp that incorporates more than 45 practical assignments and case studies. it is co-created with Facebook and hence you get expert learning sessions with Facebook experts. The course is aligned with industry standards and offers additional features like resume preparation, career guidance, and access to the Simplilearn job portal.
It is an 11 months program with 14 courses and helps with mastering 29 of the most significant tools of the digital marketing industry.
Simplilearn also offers a plethora of resources for people interested in digital marketing. They offer corporate training as well. their digital marketing training programs ensure that you understand the process of digital marketing well and strengthen your skills to become a competent digital marketer.
FAQs- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. Is digital marketing a good career option at Bathurst?
Yes, especially in this technically advancing era, digital marketing is on the rise in all fields of industries. Thus, digital marketing is proving to be a good and highly lucrative career over the past few years and continues to be in demand.
Q2. What are the educational qualifications required to attend digital marketing courses in Bathurst?
Unless specifically stated, there is no particular educational qualification required to participate in digital marketing courses in Bathurst other than a 10+2 qualification.
Q3. Is a digital marketing course difficult?
In this advanced technical era, digital marketing is on the rise in all fields of industries. Thus, digital marketing is proving to be a good and highly lucrative career over the past few years and continues to be in demand.
The above-mentioned are some of the most sought institutes of digital marketing courses in Bathurst. In the technologically advanced world, we always require people who are constantly over-skilling themselves. As such, it’s a good idea to have a good hold on digital marketing as it’s proving to be extremely essential for businesses. Pick any of the given institutes offering digital marketing courses in Bathurst and upgrade your career now.