The Top 10 Content Writing Courses In Egypt With Placements
Are you hunting for comprehensive content writing courses to jump into the content writing industry? Then, this article is a mirror to the best content writing courses in Egypt. Read the whole article now.
Egypt, the largest Arab country in the middle east has a rich cultural heritage. It was home to one of the principal civilizations in the world, hence it is rightly called ‘The cradle of civilization.’ It also had one of the world’s earliest urban societies. The primary occupations consist of Agriculture, tourism, natural gas, and petroleum imports. However, along with these, there has been a gradual expansion in the digital sector as well. People are considering content writing and digital marketing as career options.
So, let’s get started with the nitty-gritty of finding the content writing courses in Egypt. In today’s world of digitalization, majority of the people have easy access to mobile phones. The use of gadgets like laptops, tablets, iPad, and computers is rising. To top it all, the reach of social media has been phenomenal. It’s being used for product promotions and awareness of catchy offers, the introduction of new services.
The amount of content being consumed is rapid. For everything, from a pin to an elephant, we search on the search engines available. The digital revolution has altered the way businesses used to promote or market themselves. Having a digital presence has helped the business to flourish locally as well as globally. All these factors together have led to the growth of content writing as a stable career option. This profession has a good scope and is in great demand.
So, before we give a detailed study of the top 10 content writing courses in Egypt, let us go through some common doubts and queries faced by those opting for this field.
- Is this a stable career?
- What are the job opportunities for content writers?
- Is certification necessary for this course?
- Is technical knowledge a prerequisite?
If you have come across the same set of questions, look no further. We’ve got you covered.
What is Content Writing?
It is a form of writing wherein you create engaging content to promote products, websites, blogs, etc. It is not about writing some plain text. It’s a much more evolved field. There are various types of content:
- Social media posts
- Press releases
- Product descriptions
- Business listing
Pros and Cons of Content Writing:
It’s always a good idea to have a look at the possible benefits and shortcomings of this field before zeroing in on the best institutes offering content writing courses in Egypt.
- It is not gender-specific or age-specific
- Work from home options are available
- Decent amount of pay
- Great scope of growth
- Ideal for beginners, homemakers, young mothers, and people looking for part-time job opportunities.
- Huge competition in the market
- Meeting sharp deadlines
- Various edits before content are approved
- To deliver content that converts and helps the client
- Takes time to establish yourself
What Exactly Does Content Writing Do?
As mentioned earlier, it’s about knowing
- Different forms of writing.
- Understanding keyword usage and density
- The technical know-how of SEO, websites
- Social media savvy
- Good research skills
It’s an integration of all these factors. Coming down to the most important question, let’s dive in.
With a plethora of online courses available, the market has writers in abundance. But not all of them meet the market expectations. Many are not equipped with good writing skills and they don’t fulfill the employment criteria.
Choosing the correct institute is of utmost importance. If you learn from an institute that has good experience and provides hands-on practice, it would make you a potential content writer.
Marketing goes hand-in-hand with content writing. Content marketing means promoting your content like blogs, articles, videos, infographics, etc. It is about making your content visible to increase the traffic and increase the reach of business among the masses.
Let’s get to the detailed overview of the top 10 content writing courses in Egypt:
1. IIM SKILLS
This institute is a front runner in providing the best content writing courses in Egypt as well as other countries. The reach of this institute exceeds boundaries and they have an outstanding global reach. It’s been just 5 years since they started but they have successfully carved a niche for themselves in the online learning field.
They leave no stone unturned to provide you with details of the existing market scenario. The highly experienced faculty bring out the best in students. They can be reached out 24 X 7 and they make sure the students get their doubts solved as soon as possible. They have adapted a highly dynamic teaching methodology in the curriculum. It is designed well and keeps updating as per the trends in the market.
IIM SKILLS focuses on making the learners ready to face the real-time situation. They have a good track record of providing 100 % placement assistance, once the course is over. It helps the learners begin their careers with great hands-on experience and achieve their career goals.
IIM SKILLS CONTENT WRITING COURSE MODULES & CONTENT
|Module 1) Introduction to Content Writing
|Module 2) WordPress Web Development
|Module 3) Digital Content (Articles, Blogging, Web Pages)
|Module 4) Copywriting
|Module 5) Marketing Collaterals
|Module 6) Email Writing
|Module 7 Social Media Writing & Video Scripts
|Module 8) Creative Writing
|Module 9) SOP & Business Listing
|Module 10) Legal Writing
|Module 11) Technical Writing 101
|Module 12) SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
|Module 13) Content Marketing
|Module 14) Affiliate Marketing & AdSense
|Module 15) Freelance Content Writing
|Module 16) Resume Writing
All this at just 3616.24 Egyptian Pounds
- 4 weeks of live online training
- 60 hours of practical assignments
- Master certification through IIM SKILLS and Hubspot
- 3 months guaranteed internship
- Lifetime support (Technical & consulting)
- Free tools worth 35k
- Freelance opportunities
- Dedicated placement cell for assistance
- Publish your first e-book and much more
Must Read: IIM SKILLS Content Writing Course Review
Professional Courses from IIM SKILLS
- Digital Marketing Course
- SEO Course
- Technical Writing Course
- GST Course
- Financial Modeling Course
- Business Accounting And Taxation Course
- CAT Coaching
Contact: +919580740740, [email protected]
2. Morgan International
Morgan International is a leading institute that offers digital marketing courses and the best content writing courses in Egypt and other 30 countries worldwide. The trainers at Morgan are experienced and are also certified professionals with real-time exposure in the industry. They offer various professional certifications and internships along with the course.
- Course Name: Certified Content Writing Professional course-CWPC
- Course fee: The live online premium comes at a course fee of USD 1,250
- Course Curriculum: The syllabus has the following modules:
- Content Writing foundations
- Search Engine Marketing (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing (PPC)
- Content marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Strategy & Planning
- The learners get links to recorded sessions.
- Curriculum design is based on inputs from top leading agencies in the market.
- Certification: Candidates are certified once the exam is over, measuring their proficiency. It is an internationally recognized qualification.
Recommended Read: Digital Marketing Courses in Egypt
3. Canadian Chamber Of Commerce
The Canadian Chamber of Commerce in Egypt focuses on promoting and nurturing trade relations between Canada and Egypt. It is a non-profit organization that aims at building a platform for coordinating business. It has a training department where it provides digital marketing courses in Egypt. The other courses of significance are project management and a marketing diploma.
- Course Name: Content Marketing Course
- Duration of the course: 6 weeks.
- Batch/Mode: The classes are on Sundays and Tuesdays from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Course Curriculum: The syllabus concentrates on three modules which are:
- Content Marketing
- Search Engine Organization
- Google Ad Words
- This course provides candidates with essential skills and makes them ready for exposure in the industry with an ample amount of experience.
Address and Contact Information:
Villa 25 Murada, Heliopolis, Cairo Governorate 11475
4. Highly Professional Advisors(HPA)
Highly Professional Advisors or HPA is another leading provider of content writing courses in Egypt. It provides consulting, training, and recruitment services in Egypt, the Middle East, and Africa.
- Course Name: Content Marketing Certificate Course.
- Course fee: The course fee is EGP 2500
- Duration of the course: 48 hours.
- Course Curriculum: The syllabus includes six main modules:
- Content marketing with four hours of theory and eight hours of practicals
- SEO with three hours of theory and seven hours of practical
- Certification: Once the course is completed, candidates receive certification and a performance report.
Land line: (+202) 22916901 / 22916952 Mobile: +20110080285 / 1000950433
Udemy is one of the most visited platforms for online learning. The highly experienced trainers and minimal course fees are the key factors of Udemy’s soaring web presence. Their “A complete guide to content writing” is one of the bestseller courses.
They offer a detailed structure on how to develop ideas for content marketing. The primary focus of this course is to enable the candidates to master the art of writing online content for e-books, websites, blogs.
Laimoon is a digital career information service. It offers professional courses for learners around the globe. It has a partnership with 200+ training providers and provides over 40,000 programs. It has its headquarters in Dubai and serves one million users across many countries worldwide.
- Course Name: Master Certification in Content Writing.
- Course fee: EGP 2000
- Duration of the course: 44 hours.
- Batch/Mode: online sessions. The timings are flexible.
- Course Curriculum: The syllabus emphasizes the four core modules of content marketing:
- Content writing modules and assignments
- Website launch
- Google analytics and ads
- Certification: Upon completion of the course, the candidate receives a certificate of completion from the academy.
Recommended Read: Technical Writing Courses in Egypt
7. Tamer Salah
Tamer Salah is a marketing freelancer with 11 years of experience in marketing in multinational companies. Having worked with various companies in Egypt as a marketing consultant, and digital marketer, he also offers online digital marketing courses in Egypt and Dubai. It is one of the best content marketing courses in Egypt.
- Course Name: Content Marketing Excellence Course
- Course fee: 2100 LE
- Duration of the course: 44 hours.
- Batch/Mode: online.
- Course Curriculum: The syllabus includes:
- Creating a content marketing strategy
- SEO techniques, Google Analytics.
- Google Ads
- Building your website
- Keyword usage
- The training includes real-time cases, workshops, and assignments.
Address and Contact Information:
6 El Shaheed Zakaria, Cairo Governorate
With a modest beginning in 2014, ExcelR is a leader in training and consulting courses for students and professionals globally. They deliver world-class training in various segments like content marketing courses in Egypt. It provides both online and offline training.
It has received positive feedback and has been widely appreciated for its stellar performance in coaching the candidates for content writing. It has received a few awards for the best content writing course in Egypt. They have various free resources available on their website in the form of quizzes and blogs.
- Course Name: Content Marketing Course
- Duration of the course: 90 hours.
- Batch/Mode: Virtual training. If the candidate misses a session, he/she can revisit the session once it is uploaded on the LMS.
- Course Curriculum: Core modules are:
- World of marketing
- Keyword research
- SEO content writing
- SEO in detail
- ExcelR has tie-ups with 100+ hiring companies and offers a 100% placement guarantee with practical training.
- The candidate gets 3 international certifications which include:
- Google Ads Certification
- Dual certificate from ExcelR and University of Germany.
Toll-free number: 1800-212-212
9. Great Learning
Great Learning offers courses in the field of content marketing, digital marketing, and management. Their Advanced Digital Marketing Program is one of their flagship programs and it helps you earn a Certificate from Great Lakes Executive Learning to have an edge in the industry. They aim to empower learners with everything they need to succeed in their careers, resulting in 50000+ successful career transitions.
Upgrad is one of the most reputed and biggest online education companies. They have mergers with the top universities across many countries. They offer counseling sessions as well as one-to-one meetings with career experts. For candidates having no technical background, the courses provided by Upgrad would help them a lot overall.
Now that we have gone through the top 10 content writing courses in Egypt, you must have got a basic idea about the various course structures and features and we hope it helps you in deciding the best course suitable for you.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q1. Why is content marketing important?
Content writing and marketing help in improving the business reach. It engages the potential clients by providing valuable information which results in a high ROI.
Q2. Are there good job opportunities for a content writer?
The demand for content writers is growing day by day in the market. Many have opted for it as a full-fledged profession. Some firms offer content writing services exclusively. Most of the content writing jobs are outsourced to these firms. There are plenty of job opportunities but in the end, it all depends on the level of expertise one possesses.
Q3. Is Digital marketing and content marketing the same?
No, Content marketing is a part of digital marketing. Content marketing is a technique that uses content for promotion, whereas digital marketing uses any kind of promotion technique such as social media marketing, content marketing, email marketing, influencer marketing, etc.
Q4. How can content writing skills be improved?
You can register in an institute providing content writing courses. Keep practicing. Make use of tools and apps built exclusively for content writing. Have a habit of reading books and keep yourself updated on the latest trends in the market.