Top 7 Business Accounting And Taxation Online Courses
One thing that has been constant over the last many years of human development is the management of finances. Or the more accepted term as we call it ‘accounting’. The history of accounting dates over 7000 years, beginning from the Mesopotamia era. In the same way, taxation has always been a part of accounting history. Taxation & accounting go hand in hand. As long as the global scenario remains monetized, accounting and taxation will remain in existence. In the following segments, we will explain what is business accounting and taxation, their importance & provide information on some of the best business accounting and taxation online courses.
The Textbook Definition of Business Accounting & Taxation:
As per standard definition, accounting is measuring, processing & communicating financial & non-financial aspects of a business or an organization. Business accounting involves the systematic compilation of monetary & non-monetary data, processing & analyzing the data with the ultimate goal of making business decisions based on analyzed data.
Taxation is a mandatory monetary charge laid down by the Government on corporations, & working individuals. Taxation is the process by which Government increases its monetary holding which is eventually used in the development of the country. The money collected by the Government via tax is used on public infrastructure, healthcare & other development or welfare-related projects.
Business accounting and taxation do not just impact big corporations but also working citizens of the country. Below mentioned segments on business accounting and taxation online courses intend to pave a way for students and working professionals seeking knowledge on the topic.
Benefits of Learning Business Accounting & Taxation:
Learning about business accounting & taxation is an excellent stepping stone for career growth. With the availability of more options in business accounting and taxation online courses, gaining knowledge on these topics has become easier than ever. We have listed a few major reasons why business accounting & taxation have great career prospects not just for freshers but working professionals as well.
- For working professionals, learning business accounting and taxation will help you manage your finances better. You will not have to rely on other services to help you make monetary decisions about your finances
- Gaining knowledge of various accounting & taxation components will help you stay on top of the current financial trends of the business world
- Having a certificate in accounting & taxation will help you make meaningful contributions at work. It imprints a serious impression of your seriousness for the subject at work
- Studying business accounting & taxation will help you get armored in case you wish to start your consultancy, thus giving your entrepreneurial career a boost
- A business accounting & taxation certificate from a recognized institute will help you receive more and better career enhancement opportunities
- Such courses are designed to help an individual enhance their decision-making capabilities
Check out the other best online courses available
- Online Digital Marketing Courses
- Online Content Writing Courses
- Online Technical Writing Courses
- Online GST Certification Courses
- Online SEO Courses
Why an Online Course?
With Covid-19, the need for more institutes offering quality online education has increased. The online education sector grew by 17% from 2020 to 2022. The reason for this growth is not limited only to Covid-19, but because of the many other advantages that remote learning has to offer.
Let’s Discuss These Advantages Leading to the High Demand for Business Accounting and Taxation Online Courses
- Online learning saves a lot of time and effort that goes into traveling in reaching the institutes. The time saved can be used more productively.
- You can attend classes remotely from any place of your choice
- Most of the institutes offer a download/ save feature for their classes. This gives you lifetime access to your classes for future use.
- Online classes offer on the spot resolutions for your doubts or queries
- E-learning is more cost-effective than in-person classes
- Online classes are more flexible to attend, thus reducing the pressure on students
After understanding the scope of BAT, let’s jump straight into some of the finest business accounting and taxation online courses. These courses are comprehensive and are designed to meet the current requirements of students. A course certification from any of the below business accounting and taxation online courses will enhance your skills and make you ready for the future.
Rank# 1. BAT Online Courses
1- IIM Skills
IIM Skills is a leading institute offering quality online education. With over 2500+ trained students, a presence in over 35 countries over 5 years, & experienced faculty on board, IIM skills has become a popular online institute. The mission of the institute is to provide affordable learning through its interactive learning programs.
IIM Skills was founded by Mr. Vaibhav Kakkar with a single blog & has now managed to change the game in online education. Amongst the many business accounting and taxation online courses, IIM Skills stands out from the rest because of its student-friendly approach to teaching.
Name of the Course: Business Accounting & Taxation Course
Key Features of the BAT Course:
- Lifetime Support
- 100% Interview Guarantee
- Tool Based Practical Learning
- Mentorship by Top Level CAs
- Community Access To The Alumni
- Lifetime Access To the Live Classes & Recordings
- 100% Money Back Guarantee at No QuTool Based Practical Learning
- Topics Taught: GST, Balance Sheet, Tally, Excel, Payroll, MIS Reporting
- The course is recognized by the Government of India
- Course Duration: 4 months: 120+ hrs lectures, 60+ hrs Practical assignments,
- Placement assistance is provided
Skills Learned During the Course:
- In-depth knowledge of advanced accountancy standards.
- Payroll and its policies
- Financial auditing and reporting.
- Understanding of Income Tax using Tally
- Book-keeping and account-keeping skills
- Exposure to the real-world business and its functionality
The institute offers extensive training on the tools used in professional scenarios.
Download Business Accounting and Taxation Course Curriculum
FIND WHY 20,000+ PEOPLE LOVE IIM SKILLS
This Training Is Provided on the Following Tools:
- Quickbooks– This tool is used to create confidential financial statements & information
- Advanced Excel: The tools assists in generating, extracting & tracking business data through an interactive dashboard
- Tally: Is a world-renowned toolkit for accounting professionals
- BUSY: This software is used for processes like Customer Management, Advanced Inventory Management, GST Billing, Return Filing, Payroll, financial accounting, and more
The Course Curriculum is Listed Below:
- Module1: Accounting & Accounting in Tally (25hrs)
- Module 2: GST and GST in Tally (22hrs)
- Module 3: TDS & TDS in Tally (20hrs)
- Module 4: Payroll & Payroll with Tally (12hrs)
- Module 5: Income Tax with Tally (23hrs)
- Module 6: Advanced Excel & MIS Reporting (18hrs)
Course Timings & Fees:
- The course is currently conducted on weekdays: Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday)
- Tues & Thur – 8:15 PM – 10:15 PM (IST)
- Saturday – 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM (IST)
- Sunday Batches: Sunday 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM (IST)
- Fees: INR 49,900+ 18%GST
Eligibility Criteria for the Course:
- Bachelor’s degree in commerce or related field from a recognized and reputed university.
- Basic working knowledge of computers.
- Fundamental written and communication skills
- Phone # 9911839503
- Email id: [email protected]
- Digital Marketing Course
- Content Writing Course
- Technical Writing Course
- GST Certification Course
- SEO Course
Rank# 2. BAT Online Courses
2- APG Learning:
The institute was established in 2013. The mission of the institute has always been the sustainable social-economical development of students. The institute is popular among the business accounting and taxation online courses because of its employment-focused approach. The institute has over 1 lac alumni across the globe. Their partners include Coreco Technologies, RPG Foundation, and Foxberry Technologies.
Course Name: Certification Course in Business Accounting & Taxation
Key Features of the Course:
- Practical exposure to Accounting & Tax
- Latest Knowledge of Taxation
- Job-ready post completion of the course
Module 1: Industrial Accounting- 10 hrs
- History & Introduction
- Principals & Importance
- Basic Concepts in Accounting
- Types of Accounts & Double Entry System
- Accounting Process (Old & New) – Flow of Transaction
- Finalization of accounts & various statements (Overview)
- Chart of accounts
- List of Accounting standards
- Examples & Formats
Module 2: Tally- 30 hrs
- Introduction to Tally & Shortcuts
- Creation of Company
- Creation of Ledger & Posting of Vouchers/ Transaction Posting
- Balance Sheet & P/L A/c
- Example for Practice
Module 3: Direct Taxation- 12 hrs
- The Income Tax Act, 1961
- Income Heads
- ITR introduction and Types
- Tax Deducted at Source (TDS) & Returns
- Demo Example & Format
Module 4: Goods and Service Tax Gst- 12 Hrs
- GST Concept, Meaning & Types
- Registration of GST
- Types of GST Returns (Demo Examples)
- Input Tax Credit Mechanism
- Reverse Charge Mechanism
- Examples & Format to maintain GST
Module 5: Payroll and Its Components – 4 Hrs
- Basic Concepts of Payroll
- Demo Example & Format
Module 6: Excel and Mis- 15 Hrs
- Introduction to Excel & Shortcuts
- MIS Concept & MIS reporting using excel
- Demo Example & Format
Module 7: Business Computer Application
- Pivot Table / Pivot Chart
- Header & Footer
- Mail Merge/ MS-Office
- Lookup, Drafting & Formatting
Skills Learned During the Course:
- In-depth knowledge of Accounting.
- Knowledge of payroll, GST & IT
- Students can become eligible for jobs like GST, Manager Accounts, Finance Manager, Tax analyst, Accounts Executive
- Practical Knowledge of Excel & MIS
Course Timings & Fees:
- Course Duration: 3 months (Hybrid) over 90 hrs
- Batches: Monday to Friday
- Fees: INR 35000
Eligibility Criteria for the Course:
- BCOM/MCOM/MBA in Finance
- Non-Commerce Background with at least 1 yr work experience
- Students pursuing CA/CS/ICWA/CFA or similar course
To know more about the course, you can call on +91 735 000 1602 | +91 937 111 8008
Rank# 3. BAT Online Courses
The BAT course offered at Finprov is one of the most competitive business accounting and taxation online courses. Finprov is the brainchild of experienced chartered accountants with over 38 yrs of experience in understanding the most complex accounting and taxation systems. The course offers case-based learning with complete assistance for placements. There are two types of business accounting and taxation online courses at the institute.
The Information Is as Below:
Course Name 1: Certification in Business Accounting & Taxation (CBAT)
Course Duration: 6 months divided into 2 levels
Skills Imparted During the Course
- Hands-on experience with Tally, Income Tax, GST, Quickbooks, Excel, PF & ESIC Calculation, Basic of SAP FICO
- Preparation, Finalization & Analysis of P&L account
- Return Filing
- Self-preparation of MIS Reports & Cash Budget
- Corporate laws
The Course Curriculum for the BAT Course at the Institute is as follows:
- Practical Accounting
- Tally prime: Basics & Advanced
- GST Theory
- GST Practical
- Income Tax Basics (Theory & Practical)
- MS Excel (Basics & Advanced)
- Corporate Law
- ESI & PF Deduction
- Language & Professional Skills
- Conducted over hybrid mode
- Duration: 6 months
Course Fee: INR 50000 (you can get it at a discounted rate of INR 40,000)
Course 2: PG Diploma in Business Accounting & Taxation Course (PGBAT)
This course is a 1-year program that provided 6 important certificates to students along with advanced software skills training. The course curriculum is inclusive of everything offered in the 6 months course. Apart from those features, the following points are included in this 1-year program:
- SAP FICO
- Introduction to Auditing
- Management Information System
Conducted over Hybrid Mode
- Course Duration: 1 yr
- Course Fee: INR 75,000 (You can enroll at a discounted price of INR 60,000)
You can contact them at +91 8943644444 or email them @ [email protected] for further information
Rank# 4. BAT Online Courses
4: City Commerce Academy
CCA is India’s leading institute offering multiple options in business accounting and taxation online courses. Established in 1999, CCA has been offering quality education to students in accountancy for over 2 decades.
Their BAT Courses are Divided into 4 Levels:
Course 1: Business Accounting
Course Fee: Free of Cost
- Basic Concepts
- Accounting theories
- Journal Entries
The course is most useful for: Freshers who have completed their education in B.Com, M.Com, CA, ICWA, and CS or for working professionals with 3-4 yrs of experience.
Course 2: Accounts Expert
Course Fee: INR 9000 (Discounted price of INR 6,200)
- Manual Accounts
- Computerized Accounts
- Tally Erp. 9
- Inventory Accounting
- Balance Sheet
- Report & MIS
The course is based on 100% practical work. Study material along with practice projects are provided to students.
Course 3: Tax Expert:
Course Fee: INR 9000 (Discounted price of INR 6,800)
- Indirect Taxes before GST
- Goods & Services Tax (GST)
- Income Tax: Concept & Returns
- Tax Deduction & Collection at Source
- Employee Provident Fund
- Employee State Insurance
Course 4: Accounts & Tax Expert (All in One)
The course is a combination of course 1 to course 3 & multiple other short courses
Course Fee: INR 17,500 (Discounted price of INR 10,800)
Short business accounting and taxation online courses offered at the institute are
- Income Tax
For course inquiries, they can be contacted on # 9256992278
Rank# 5. BAT Online Courses
EduPristine is India’s largest & oldest accounting and finance training provider with one of the industry’s best business accounting and taxation online courses. The BAT course at the institute is a practical & experimental learning course helping students become industry-ready.
- The course is conducted over 9 modules along with 14 projects, 4 software training, 4 certifications
- The institute also provides 100% placement assistance
- Module 1- Basics of Accounting & Accounting in Tally
- Module 2- Basics of GST & GST in tally
- Module 3- Basics of Income Tax and Income Tax in Tally
- Module 4: Payroll & its components
- Module 5: Excel for accounting & MIS
- Module 6: Finalization of financial statements
- Module 7: BUSY practicals
- Modul 8: SAP
- Module 9: Soft Skills
The Course is Best Suitable for
- Graduate students who wish to learn & make a career in Accounting
- Professionals with 0-2 yrs of experience
Note: Once the students have completed the pre-requisite online training, they can attend lab-based classroom training for more hands-on practical exposure.
Course Duration: 5 months
Visit their website for more information, alternatively, you can call them on #1800 200 5835
Rank# 6. BAT Online Courses
Udemy has become a go-to option for all students who aspire to undertake online courses. The rise in its popularity goes on to show the quality of the services provided by the educational platform. Listed below are the details of the BAT course offered by Udemy.
Course Name: Complete Accounting & Taxation Course 2022
The course is rated 4.5 stars on the application
Skills Imparted During the Course Duration
- GST & GST Portal Concepts
- Income Tax & TDS
- Double Entry Accounting Systems I Elements I Steps I Structure Explained
- Tally – Introduction, History, Advantages
- Golden Rules of Accounts
The Course Curriculum Is as Follows:
- Free Video Samples
- Basics of Accounting
- Tally prime (Full course)
- GST & GST Portal Concepts
- Taxation (TDS+ Income Tax Non-Audit)
- MS Excel – Beginner to Advance (Full Course)
Course Duration: 32 hrs video classes
Course Fee: INR 2,299
Rank# 7. BAT Online Courses
7. Henry Harvin
Henry Harvin is a world-renowned global online education provider. Along with other professional courses, they have been giving tough competition to competing institutes providing business accounting and taxation online courses. The BAT course offered at Henry Harvin is recognized by UKAF, UK Cert, MSME & Government of India. This is one of the reasons for the popularity of the BAT course conducted at the institute.
Course Details Are as Follows:
Course Name: Business Accounting & Taxation Course
The course is delivered by industry experts who provide 360-degree insight into GST regulations.
Skills Imparted During the Course:
- Basics of accounting & tax
- Training on GST & indirect tax
- Understanding of TDS & TCS
- Learning income tax & business income
The Course Curriculum is as follows:
- Module 1: GST Practioner course
- Module 2: Income Tax course
- Module 3: Financial Statement analysis
- Module 4: Advanced Tally ERP 9
- Module 5: Advanced Excel
- Module 6: HR Payroll Management
- Complimentary Module 1: Soft Skills Development
- Complimentary Module 2: Resume Writing
Course Duration: 96hrs
The course is conducted over weekdays & weekends accommodating working professionals as well.
Course Fee: INR 34,500
The course fee for self-paced learning is INR 31,050
The institute can be contacted at +91-9891953953 for inquiry & registration
1- What is the salary range of an accounting professional?
In India, the average salary of an accounting professional is around 6 LPA. It depends on the qualification & skills possessed by the applicants. The highest paying job role in the financial section is of a Financial Controller followed by roles like CA, financial analyst, senior accountant, etc.
2- Are online classes better than offline classes?
Both models of teaching come with advantages& disadvantages. The suitability of the teaching model depends on the requirements & restraints of the student. For some students, offline classes are a better bet and for some, online classes are the best option. A student must weigh the pros & cons of the teaching model before going further with a decision.
3: What is the scope of accounting professionals?
Globally, the demand for accounting professionals is projected to grow by 4% between 2019 to 2029. Globalization & changes in the accounting scenario across the globe have led to high demand for skilled accounting professionals.
4- What are the job opportunities after completing the BAT course?
A certified course in BAT opens the door to many promising job opportunities. Some of them are listed below
- Accounting Assistant / Supervisor / Manager
- Auditing Assistant
- Accounting Administrator
- Tax Assistant
With this, we come to the end of some of the best institutes offering business accounting and taxation online courses. In the article, we discussed the basic understanding of business account & taxation, and their importance. We also discussed how online classes are currently in high demand. The institutes mentioned in the article are student recommended and have proven to deliver the promised results. Before choosing a final course, it’s important to do some more research and inquire with as many institutes as possible. More options in institutes offering BAT courses have its advantage but they may also lead to confusion. You must choose a course that best meets all of your requirements.