Top 5 SEO Courses in Vietnam With 100% Practical Training
Vietnam is very famous as a tourist attraction owing to its ancient history, diversified culture, and quintessential natural landscapes. Other than this, many other industries like information and technology, manufacturing, and oil industry form a large part of the country’s economy. Due to this, there is a lot of scope for various occupational courses like Digital marketing courses, Technical writing courses, Content writing courses, and SEO courses in Vietnam. Many well-known institutions offer online as well as offline SEO Courses in Vietnam. Since SEO plays an indispensable part in the Digital Marketing world, a whole lot of students are developing interest in this field of work thus, taking up SEO Courses in Vietnam and across the globe.
What is SEO?
SEO is an acronym for search engine optimization. To put it in simple words, it is the method of ranking an article, a website, or any piece of content higher on a Google search engine page. For instance, if someone types Top 5 SEO courses in Vietnam, they are looking for the best educational institutions providing this course.
Now suppose you have written an article on the same like this one, you would want Google to flash your article at the top for people to read it. To achieve this, your content needs to rank above all other similar categories of content which is no easy thing to do, but that’s exactly what SEO is all about.
SEO, unlike other paid advertising campaigns, organically ranks the content higher amongst others without you having to pay a single penny for it.
How Does SEO Work?
In today’s time, Google has answers to pretty much all of your questions. All you need to do is to open the search engine, type your questions and google comes up with a list of multiple answers, right there at your fingertips. Ever wondered how exactly this search engine operates?
Well, every search engine follows a common process known as crawling to fetch you your desired results. Crawling happens when the search engine sends its crawlers to visit all the pages that the engine is aware of after which they abstract some data.
This enables the search engine to index the website. Now, when the website is indexed, it is then run into an algorithm that matches the pages’ content or information with the searches that people carry out on the internet.
Two key SEO Strategies:
- Black Hat SEO
When it comes to entrepreneurship, one should always aim for a long-term scope. However, this is not true with the ones who look are aimed at quick and easy gains. This is precisely what ‘Black hat SEO‘ is when people opt for immediate results in the SEO game. There are certain tactics when it comes to implementing black hat SEO such as
- Stuffing unnecessary keywords in the content.
- Making duplicate content.
- Cloaking or re-directing
- Link scraping to rank higher on the search engine.
This might aid you in diverting some good traffic towards your website, but this works only for a shorter period. Conversely, after a while, Google ends up reprimanding, even blacklisting your website to make sure it never ranks.
White Hat SEO, on the other hand, is the most sustainable way to build a long-lasting and successful online business. If you practice the white hat SEO, you are sure to serve your audience with the most engaging content at the same time making it conveniently handy to them while abiding by the search engine’s rules. Various white hat SEO practices that you will learn in SEO courses in Vietnam include: –
- Pertinent Content
- Well-labeled or well-described images
- Correctly structured sentences without any spelling and grammatical errors
- Relevant links and authentic references
- Standard-compliant HTML
- Exclusive and related page headings
You may also want to learn:
- Digital Marketing Courses in Vietnam
- Content Writing Courses in Vietnam
- Technical writing Courses in Vietnam
Why Is SEO important?
SEO is very imperative to online companies as it helps search engines like google to decide which of the web pages are worthy of being placed or ranked higher for a different type of information or data. With the help of modern SEO techniques, businesses get an unbiased playfield by limiting the chances that people can manipulate the outcomes.
In absence of these tactics, it would become extremely easy to manipulate the system with bots and larger companies with a boundless budget would be able to royally exploit it. Focusing on writing quality content and making your website engaging and likable to the target audience would help rank it higher on the search engine.
There is a notion among people that the businesses which rank higher on the search engine tend to be more dependable as compared to the ones which don’t. To address this problem, SEO plays a vital role in helping you bring more and more traffic to your landing page, without spending needless funds on purchasing expensive advertising space.
What is SEO Writing?
SEO writing is the method of exploring, outlining, generating, and optimizing the content on the web to rank higher in Google and other search engines for targeted keywords and phrases. Google is successful because it delivers content that answers peoples’ questions in the most accurate way possible.
If you want the people to view your content at the top, you need to start practicing SEO writing right from the beginning. For your website to position higher on the SERP rankings, SEO writers are used to escalating your website’s organic results. For example, if you are in the business of selling sports and exercise equipment, then you are catering to quite a large number of people.
To make your website rank higher and make it successful, you would focus on writing articles about ‘different types of latest exercise tools’ to make a workout more productive or you would consider writing a ‘must-have sports gear for better performance and also highlight some of the most demanded products available in your store.
Your website is not going to show higher on the web by simply writing more and more articles and stuffing them with keywords. The key here is the ‘content’ that you are delivering to your potential audience which addresses the queries and searches your readers come up with. There are three primary types of searches that people do:
- Navigational, where the end-user is looking for a specific website.
- Informational search is the type that people use when they are trying to find information on a particular subject or issue.
- Transactional search is the one through which people intend to purchase a certain product or service.
What are SEO Tools?
SEO tools are used to help businesses to place their websites higher in the search engine results. These tools are further used to scrutinize the content on the web for keywords, backlinks, and other gaugeable data. Here are some of the most common tasks for which SEO experts use these tools:
- Content- Realistically, there is no such SEO tool that will straightaway prepare articles for your website, but these tools help you properly articulate your content.
- Keywords- One of the biggest benefits of using SEO tools to divert traffic to your website is researching keywords in more detail.
- Ranking- Yet another very essential use of SEO tools is to keep track of your website ranking. This helps you keep an eye on your competition to see what they are doing and identify what’s working for them.
- Traffic- This seems to be a very evident job of SEO tools however, most of the time you only will end up measuring all your traffic.
- Backlinks- Some of the SEO tools allow you to trace and revise backlinks as well as help you develop your own.
- Social Media- There’s a lot of data coming from social media platforms. Few SEO tools assist you to monitor and analyze this data by notifying you about which of your blog posts have been shared on social media as well as providing you with various tips on finding new trends, by repeatedly searching for trending keywords.
Now that you have an overall idea about what SEO tools are, here’s a list of the 3 best SEO tools which are available for free.
Top 3 SEO Tools
Uber Suggest- This tool is fantastic when it comes to tracking and constructing keyword selections. It functions by letting you search country-wise and measure keyword efficiency on basis of its volume detailing cost per click, and the gravity of competition in both organic as well as paid traffic.
MozBar- The major part of SEO research is to keep an eye on what your competition is doing. This not only helps you keep up with the current trends but also helps identify certain areas in the market which are available for you to play at the same time and also highlights gaps where you might lack.
MozBar is a browser extension that allows you to see a snapshot of your competition’s website data, to view the titles and tags the website uses as well as track link data.
AHREFS- Ahrefs.com is a famous toolset, especially for backlinks and SEO analysis. They have one of the largest live links databases, a vast index, and the best speed of index updates. Having these exclusive features make this tool different from other similar ones.
Top 5 SEO Courses in Vietnam
1. IIM SKILLS
IIM SKILLS is a globally renowned company offering the best content writing, technical writing, and digital marketing courses. The institute also provides one of the best SEO courses in Vietnam as well across the world.
SEO training course details
- Learn all the basic SEO concepts
- Batch slots on both weekdays and weekends with flexible timings.
- Access to secret SEO hacks for guaranteed results
- Live online training by expert mentors
- Opportunity to work on real-time projects
- User-friendly learning management system
Download IIM SKILLS Advanced SEO Course Brochure
FIND WHY 20,000+ PEOPLE LOVE IIM SKILLS
- Module 1. Introduction to SEO
- Module 2. Creating an apt niche
- Module 3. On-page SEO
- Module 4. Off-page SEO
- Module 5. Technical SEO
- Module 6. Search support
- Module 7. Google Analytics
- Module 8. SEO reporting
- Module 9. Bonus
More Professional Courses from IIM SKILLS
- Digital Marketing Course
- Technical Writing Course
- GST Course
- Content Writing Course
- Financial Modeling Course
- Business Accounting And Taxation Course
- CAT Coaching
Contact: +919580740740, [email protected]
2. Yoast Academy
Yoast is a very reputable company in the SEO-related industries. It is a highly recommended organization and is known for its best SEO courses in Vietnam. Yoast is responsible for the most famous WordPress SEO plugin and its remarkable contribution to WordPress. The company offers a program called All-Around SEO training, which is a subset of their Premium SEO courses in Vietnam.
- Three hours of educational video material
- Best SEO training for non-technical users
- Get practical guidelines for higher ranking
- Optimize both content and webpage to prevent mistakes
- Includes Yoast SEO Premium plugins
- Free Demo session to get an overview of the course
- Quizzes to monitor your progress
- SEO Certification upon successful course completion
- Content created by Experts
3. MOZ Academy
MOZ is yet another well-recognized company in the SEO industry. The company has been in this market for years and is acknowledged for its respectable commitment to the business. MOZ offers SEO courses in Vietnam and elsewhere through online classes. The course name is ‘SEO Essentials Certificate’ which you can follow without having a Moz Pro Subscription.
- Six hours of comprehensive and fundamental SEO training divided into six different parts
- The course is led by top educators
- Exam conducted after completion of each section
- Credentials awarded on successful completion
- In-depth learnings on Keyword research, Page optimization, link building, and SEO reporting.
4. Semrush Academy
Apart from being one of the best SEO tools, SEMRUSH also offers a variety of online courses including SEO courses in Vietnam. This SEO Fundamentals course is conducted by Greg Gilford, who is known for having more than 16 years of experience in the industry.
Key Features: –
- The course consists of 8 modules
- 31 exclusive lessons in video format
- It is completely free
- Covers the fundamentals of SEO, technical SEO, on-page SEO, mobile SEO, international and local SEO
- Best course for beginners
Course Contents: –
Module 1. Search Engine Basics
This module throws light on how the search engines work internally and how do they position different websites on the results page through crawling, indexing, and ranking.
Module 2. Technical SEO
After learning the basics of SEO, this module plunges into how to identify the glitches with the website and fix them so that it can rank higher. It also includes some of the important tips on SEO analysis.
Module 3. Link signals
How do you earn relevant links to your website? Well, this module is all about it. You’ll also get to learn about link analysis as to why all links are not good links.
Module 4. On-page signals
This part allows you to learn how to carry out keyword research, write good content and how to optimize it, what significant on-page elements are, and much more.
Udemy is a popular name when it comes to providing SEO courses in Vietnam. It is an online platform that offers a plethora of other vocational courses all over. Among many SEO courses, Complete SEO Training is their most popular one.
Key Features: –
- It is nearly a nine-hour video course
- Comprises of a total of 11 articles along with 6 downloadable resources
- Lifelong access to the material
- Multiple assignments for reviewing progress
- Certificate on completion
Course Learnings: –
- Do’s and Don’ts to rank at the first place on Google
- Learn how to use long-tail keywords to attract targeted traffic to your website
- Get access to the best free SEO tools across the web
- Covers all the 8 technical SEO factors
- Know about myths about expired SEO techniques which can hinder your website credibility
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How many types of SEO are there?
There are mainly three types of SEO required to develop an organic search strategy.
On-page SEO, also referred to as on-site SEO is the process to optimize the content on the web for particular keywords to increase traffic and search visibility.
Off-page SEO involves activities carried out of your page to influence your rankings within search engine result pages. Off-site ranking optimization is dependent on various factors such as your website’s popularity, credibility, relevance, and dominance. To be able to attain this, you have to link your website to other trustworthy pages, websites, people, etc. on the internet that can vouch for the authenticity and quality of your content.
Technical SEO is related to non-content elements of your website such as
- Site speed
- Quality of the website
- Data structure
2. Are SEO jobs in demand?
Since almost every company needs search optimization to rank higher and compete in their market, SEO professionals are quite high in demand. They are recruited as a part of the digital marketing team and have a promising career with tremendous growth potential.
3. How much money does an SEO expert make?
As this is purely a skill-based career, your earnings depend on your years of experience and your skill proficiency. However, a fresher may earn somewhere between 1.5 lakhs to 3 lakhs per annum. It also may vary according to the companies you work for.
As it is evident that businesses all over the world not only want to make their presence felt on the internet but also wish to rank higher on the search engine to divert more and more traffic towards their website and grow their business to a larger extent. To achieve this, they require SEO experts who can make it happen. Also, it’s a lucrative career option, thus there are numerous certificate programs available on SEO courses everywhere. There is a detailed list of institutes mentioned above that provide SEO courses in Vietnam and everywhere else in an online mode which you can pursue and build a promising career for yourself.