Top 4 Business Analytics Courses In Visakhapatnam With Placements
Are you looking for business analytics courses in Visakhapatnam? To assist organizations in making choices, business analytics is a methodical process of turning data into insights. It is a thorough analysis of the data within an organization with the aim of maximizing the potential of analytics in the workplace. Business analytics has evolved significantly over the past two decades, providing users with gaining insight into performance information and optimizing corporate processes to focus on elements like profit and speed to market. As more people have access to the power of monitoring their data quality, predictive and prescriptive analytics are set to become the most important trend in the digital world. As a result, several universities provide business analytics courses. We will examine the best 4 business analytics courses in Visakhapatnam in this post.
What Makes Business Analytics So Crucial
You might be unsure about the value of business analytics courses in Mumbai. In the sentences that follow, I’ll explain why you should put up with one.
- Businesses can clearly see ways to streamline and automate their operations to boost productivity thanks to business analytics. On the other hand, each industry has its own ways and reasons why experts utilize data to make conclusions.
- Businesses looking to take the most preventative actions possible may also benefit from the support and protection that business analytics offers. Businesses may automate every step of their decision-making with the help of business analytics, enabling them to act quickly when necessary.
- Business analytics facilitate risk minimization. Making the best judgments feasible based on information that is readily available, such as customers’ requirements, trends, and so on, may help companies reduce both short-term and long-term risks.
List of Top 4 Business Analytics Courses in Visakhapatnam
Let’s discuss the list of top 4 Business Analytics Courses in Visakhapatnam below:
1. BITS Pilani
BITS Pilani is one of the country’s reputed institutes, offers Business Analytics Courses in Visakhapatnam. The M.Sc. in Business Analytics is a five-semester work-integrated learning program given by BITS Pilani that has received UGC approval. It is intended for people who want to advance quickly in the high-growth fields of Business Analytics and Big Data and to distinguish themselves in fiercely competitive job markets by receiving a prominent Master’s degree from a renowned university.
A work-integrated learning program BITS Pilani offers is the M.Sc. in Business Analytics (WILP). The Work Integrated Learning Programs at BITS Pilani have UGC approval.
Overview of the Program
- The curriculum has five semesters, and online sessions are often held on weekends or after work. Without taking a professional break, you can continue with the program.
- Students can undertake data analysis and visualization utilizing the most recent modern software tools thanks to the students’ access to cutting-edge remote laboratories.
- You may use cutting-edge analytical approaches to create solutions to real-world challenges with the aid of practitioner-oriented perspectives from industry professionals.
- Students get the opportunity to put their program-related concepts and procedures into practice during the final semester’s research (project work).
- With the use of a Continuous Evaluation System, the program evaluates its students at convenient, scheduled intervals. Such a method aids busy working professionals in staying on track with the program by providing fast and regular feedback.
- The technique of delivering education combines in-class instruction with hands-on learning. Lab exercises, homework, case studies, simulations, and work-integrated learning activities all fall under the category of experiential learning.
- Those who finish the program successfully will join the exclusive and international BITS Pilani Alumni group.
- Alternative to pay fees with an easy-EMI plan with 0% interest.
- Management Information Systems
- Models and Applications in Operational Research
- Introduction to Statistical Methods
- Financial Management
- Business Data Mining
- Supply Chain Management
- Introduction to Data Science
- Advanced Statistical Methods
- Big Data Analytics
- Predictive Analytics
- Optimization Methods for Analytics
- Analytics for Competitive Advantage
- Elective 1
- Elective 2
- Elective 3
- Project Work
- Elective 4
- Advanced Financial Modeling
- Data Visualization
- Financial Risk Analytics
- HR Analytics
- Investment Banking Analytics
- Marketing Analytics
- Marketing Models
- Retail Analytics
- Supply Chain Analytics
- Real-time Analytics
- Text Analytics
Professional Courses from IIM SKILLS
- Digital Marketing Course
- SEO Course
- Technical Writing Course
- GST Course
- Content Writing Course
- Financial Modeling Course
- Business Accounting And Taxation Course
- CAT Coaching
2. 360 DigiTMG
Students could become a specialist in business intelligence and data visualization by taking 360 DigiTMG business analytics courses in Visakhapatnam. The purpose of this business analytics course is to help professionals master analytics skills so they may contribute more effectively to their businesses. The course begins with an introduction to statistics. It develops to include text mining, supervised and unsupervised data mining, and exploratory data analysis. The evolution of machine learning algorithms is described as well. the use of neural networks and deep learning in commercial decision-making
Overview of the Program
- Additional tasks totaling more than 140 hours
- Free live webinars
- Review sessions for LinkedIn and resumes
- Lifelong LMS Access
- 24/7 assistance
- Jobs in the domains of business analytics
- Offering Free Courses
- Countless Mock Interview and Test Sessions
- Practical experience on a real-world project
- Events for Offline Hiring
- Hypothesis Testing and
- Simple Linear Regression
- Multiple Linear Regression,
- Regression of Attributes and Count Data
- Data Mining Unsupervised and Supervised
- Data Mining Supervised
- Text Mining and Naive Bayes
- Black Box Technique
- Time Series Analysis
- Introduction to Data Visualization
- Tableau and Basic Graphs
- Visual Analysis in-depth
- Calculations, World of maps
- Dashboards, and Stories
- Business Analytics courses in Kolkata
- Business Analytics Courses In Pune
- Business Analytics Courses in Delhi
- Business Analytics Courses in Mumbai
- Business Analytics courses in Chennai
- Business Analytics Courses in Bangalore
3. Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management
Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management offers one of the best business analytics courses in Visakhapatnam. MBA Analyzing data in-depth for businesses or organizations is known as business analytics. Using statistical analysis, helps organizations improve and make money out of historical data by providing insights into their performance. This course covers a variety of subjects, including artificial intelligence, statistics, decision analysis, and computer simulation. There are two portions in the course: one is devoted to business analytics, whereas the other is too advanced analytics.
Overview of the Program
- Make sure your bachelor’s degree was earned with a respectable grade.
- Learn from the syllabus that has been usually generated to get ready for the exams. Use former examinations, old papers, and recommended readings as tools to help you.
- Try your best to cut the entrances with the required cut-offs.
- Even if you were cut, you still need to mentally be ready for the next round, which includes individual interviews and group talks.
- Dates for registration, getting the admissions card, and exam day should be noted.
- Keep your eyes on your objectives while keeping up with world news.
- Quantitative Methods
- Financial Management
- Managerial Economics
- Operations Management
- Management Information Systems
- Human Resource Management
- Financial Accounting
- Financial Analytics
- Marketing Management
- Optimization Analytics
- Organizational Behaviour
- Stochastic Modeling
- Statistical Analysis
- Business Intelligence
- Data Modeling
- Research Methods
- Predictive Analytics
- Strategic Management
- Risk Management
- Operations and Supply Chain Analytics
- Marketing Analysis
- HR Analytics
- Data Mining
- Big Data Analytics
- Simulation Modeling
- Ethical and Legal Aspects of Analytics
- Analytics Systems Analysis & Design
- Project Management
- Industry Internship Programme
- Professional Development
ACTE provides Business Analytics courses in Visakhapatnam with knowledgeable instructors, ACTE provides Business Analytics training in more than 27+ disciplines. All significant multinational corporations all around the world have accredited Acte Certification. We offer to both corporate trainees and freshmen when the theoretical and hands-on sessions are finished.
ACTE’S accreditation is recognized all around the world. With the aid of this qualification, you may land top jobs in renowned MNCs throughout the world, increasing the value of your CV. Only after successfully completing our training and practice-based projects will the certification be granted.
Overview of the Program
- This business analytics training program aims to deliver top-notch instruction that blends solid fundamental knowledge with a hands-on approach to fundamental ideas.
- The teacher will offer to practice questions, example questions, and business analytics using the R certification guide.
- You’ll get hands-on practice with RStudio, a fully integrated development environment (IDE) with a variety of built-in features that make coding with R simpler, as part of the curriculum.
- Business intelligence abbreviated R This training program’s objective is to help students understand practical information and develop into specialists in business analytics.
- R is a great open-source programming language that offers outstanding functionality to the analytics community.
- All of the information you’ll have to understand to complete the Business Analytics test is covered in our course on business analytics.
- Schema introduction, altering element datatypes in the schema, validating maps in the schema, troubleshooting & exceptions, flat files, and power shell scripting are some of the concepts covered.
Module 1: Data Science Project Lifecycle
- Recap of Demo
- Introduction to Types of Analytics
- Project life cycle
- An introduction to our E-learning platform
Module 2: Introduction to Basic Statistics
- Using R And Python
- Data Types
- Measure Of central tendency
- Measures of Dispersion
- Graphical Techniques
- Skewness & Kurtosis
- Box Plot
- R Studio
- Descriptive Stats in R
- Python and Libraries
- Jupyter notebook
- Set up Github
- Descriptive Stats in Python
- Pandas and Matplotlib / Seaborn
Module 3: Probability and Hypothesis Testing
- Random Variable
- Probility Distribution
- Normal Distribution
- Expected Value
- Sampling Funnel
- Sampling Variation
- Confidence interval
- Assignments Session-1 (1 hr)
- Introduction to Hypothesis Testing
- Hypothesis Testing with examples
- 2 proportion tests
- 2 sample t test
- Anova and Chisquare case studies
Module 4: Exploratory Data Analysis -1
- Data Cleaning
- Imputation Techniques
- Scatter Plot
- Correlation analysis
- Normalization and Standardization
Module 5: Linear Regression
- Principles of Regression
- Introduction to Simple Linear Regression
- Multiple Linear Regression
Module 6: Logistic Regression
- Multiple Logistic Regression
- Confusion matrix
- False Positive, False Negative
- True Positive, True Negative
- Sensitivity, Recall,
- Specificity, F1 score
- ROC curve
Module 7: Deployment
- R shiny
Module 8: Data Mining Unsupervised Clustering
- Supervised vs Unsupervised learning
- Data Mining Process
- Hierarchical Clustering / Agglomerative Clustering
- Measure of distance
- Numeric – Euclidean, Manhattan, Mahalanobis
- Categorical – Binary Euclidean,
- Simple Matching Coefficient,
- Jaquard’s Coefficient
- Mixed – Gower’s General Dissimilarity Coefficient
- Types of Linkages
- Single Linkage / Nearest Neighbour
- Complete Linkage / Farthest Neighbour
- Average Linkage
- Centroid Linkage
- Visualization of clustering algorithm using Dendrogram
Module 9: Dimension Reduction Techniques
- PCA and tSNE
- Why dimension reduction
- Advantages of PCA
- Calculation of PCA weights
- 2D Visualization using Principal components
- Basics of Matrix algebra
Module 10: Association Rules
- What is Market Basket / Affinity Analysis
- Measure of association
- Lift Ratio
- Apriori Algorithm
Module 11: Recommender System
- User-based collaborative filtering
- Measure of distance / similarity between users
- Driver for recommendation
- Computation reduction techniques
- Search based methods
- Item to item collaborative filtering
- Vulnerability of recommender systems
Module 12: Introduction to Supervised Machine Learning
- Workflow from data to deployment
- Data nuances
- Mindsets of modeling
Module 13: Decision Tree
- Elements of Classification Tree
- The root node, Child Node,
- Leaf Node, etc.
- Greedy algorithm
- Measure of Entropy
- Attribute selection using Information Gain
- Implementation of Decision tree
- C5.0 and Sklearn libraries
Module 14: Exploratory Data Analysis – 2
- Encoding Methods
- Label Encoders
- Outlier detection
- Isolation Fores
- Predictive power Score
Module 15: Feature Engineering
- Recursive Feature Elimination
Module 16: Model Validation Methods
- Splitting data into train and test
- Methods of cross-validation
- Accuracy methods
Module 17: Ensembled Techniques
- Random Forest
Module 18: KNN And Support Vector Machines
- Deciding the K value
- Building a KNN model
- Understanding the various generalization and
- Regulation techniques to avoid overfitting and underfitting
- Kernel tricks
Module 19: Regularization Techniques
- Lasso Regression
- Ridge Regression
Module 20: Neural Networks
- Artificial Neural Network
- Biological Neuron vs Artificial Neuron
- ANN structure
- Activation function
- Network Topology
- Classification Hyperplanes
- Best fit “boundary”
- Gradient Descent
- Stochastic Gradient Descent Intro
- Back Propogation
- Intoduction to concepts of CNN
Module 21: Text Mining
- Sources of data
- Bag of words
- Pre-processing, corpus Document-
- Term Matrix (DTM) and TDM
- Word Clouds
- Corpus level word clouds
- Sentiment Analysis
- Positive Word clouds
- Negative word clouds
- Unigram, Bigram, Trigram
- Vector space Modelling
- Word embedding
- Document Similarity using Cosine similarity
Module 22: Natural Language Processing
- Sentiment Extraction
- Lexicons and Emotion Mining
Module 23: Naive Bayes
- Probability – Recap
- Bayes Rule
- Naive Bayes Classifier
- Text Classification using Naive Bayes
Module 24: Forecasting
- Introduction to time series data
- Steps of forecasting
- Components of time series data
- Scatter plot and Time Plot
- Lag Plot
- ACF / Correlogram
- Visualization principles
- Naive forecast methods
- Errors in forecast and its metrics
- Model-Based approaches
- Linear Model
- Exponential Model
- Quadratic Model
- Additive Seasonality
- Multiplicative Seasonality
- Model-Based approaches
- AR model for errors
- Random walk
- ARMA, Order p and q
- ARIMA, Order p, d and q
- Data-driven approach to forecasting
- Smoothing techniques
- Moving Average
- Simple Exponential Smoothing
- Holts / Double Exponential Smoothing
- Winters / HoltWinters
- De-seasoning and de-trending
- Forecasting using Python and R
Module 25: Survival Analysis
- Concept with a business case
Module 26: End To End Project
- End to End project using R and Python
Outcomes of Business Analytics Courses in Visakhapatnam
Business analysts are the driving force behind modern companies that have chosen a data-driven strategy for decision-making and problem-solving. Business analytics makes the most of the data that is instantly accessible to us by using a variety of tools and techniques such as data extraction, data representation, and analytical modeling. By 2025, there will likely be 164 zettabytes of data created, which will increase the need for business analysts who are skilled in extracting valuable insights from Big Data.
The Business Analytics course in Visakhapatnam aims to give you a thorough education that will enable you to deal with diverse data creation sources, produce business reports, visualizations, narratives, maps, etc. to derive insightful corporate conclusions and improve communication business strategy. Additionally, they will also:
- Utilize different data generation sources
- Text mining should be used to produce customer sentiment analysis.
- Learn how to utilize the many tools and strategies for analytics
- Become familiar with descriptive and predictive analytics
- For business choices, use data-driven, machine-learning strategies.
- Create prediction models with practical use in mind.
- To make proactive business decisions, use forecasting.
- To make data easier to understand, portray it using principles from data visualization.
- To generate actionable business insights, create business reports, dashboards, stories, maps, etc.
Business Analytics Course in Visakhapatnam Career Path:
- The roles of a senior analyst, technology architect, and enterprise architect are all reachable for business systems analysts.
- As a project manager, you can rise to senior project manager, program manager, business owner, etc.
- It’s not always better to take one route over another. You have a variety of alternatives to think about.
- In keeping with the analogy of the railway, you need a ticket to get to every stop and transition between stations.
- The acquisition of certain abilities will be required for each of those tickets.
- As I previously mentioned, you must transition from tactical to strategic thinking, from an inner to an outside emphasis, and have a comprehensive understanding of the organization in order to develop from a lead business analyst to a business architect.
- You need to build new leadership abilities, have an excellent customer focus, and have decision-making power if you want to move up from being a business analyst to becoming a product owner.
- As your career progresses, you will be expected to think more broadly and creatively in order to contribute benefits to the organization.
Some More Recommended Articles
- Data Analytics Course Fee
- Data Analyst Skills
- Scope of Data Analytics In India
- Data Analyst Career
- Free Data Analytics Courses
Q1. Should I enroll in the Demo Courses before applying for business analytics courses in Visakhapatnam?
Absolutely, it will be beneficial for you to attend each demo class first. You may contrast the detailed course format before enrolling in any college. Serving students well is an objective shared by all institutions. In order to enroll in their course, they will always be helpful in learning all the classes with interview preparation and sample tests. You will learn more if you concentrate on the subject. You’ll be able to tell if the program is self-paced or a live internet class. Live online classes, however, will inspire you to learn more about the necessary abilities.
Q2. What value do these business analytics courses in Visakhapatnam provide?
Business analytics is often used in many different sectors and for a variety of purposes. From fitness applications that provide us with customized workout plans to online movie ticket reservations, from an e-commerce business predicting its income to huge accounting firms handling fraud detection, everything is online these days.
Today, businesses, sectors, and functions all employ business analytics extensively. It is currently a popular career choice because of its relevance, which cuts across many academic areas. Social media, finance, eCommerce, healthcare, and enterprises in the public and private sectors are just a few industries where business analytics are used. For all prospective employees, it offers a wide choice of professional alternatives.
Q3. What types of job profiles am I eligible to apply for after passing one of these renowned Business Analytics courses in Visakhapatnam?
After completing any of these top Business Analytics courses in Visakhapatnam, you may apply to a variety of in-demand career roles. Some of them include:
- Analytics Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Data Analyst
- Data Science Consultant
- Data Visualization Analyst
- MIS Analyst
- Statistical Analyst
- Data Scientist
For any firm, business analytics offers a practical business answer. You always have a clear idea of the good and negative data thanks to the helpful predictive analytics approach. You will face several difficulties that will be useful for you when using user-friendly databases, yearly reports, and financial ratios. Using valuable data and business analytics approaches can be beneficial. You should always focus on various performance levels via the analyzing process. You must comprehend those stages and develop effective tactics. It will be beneficial to concentrate on all those areas if you have completed business analytics courses in Visakhapatnam.