Top 5 Business Accounting and Taxation Course Colleges
Accounting Assistants, Tax Assistants, and other professionals in the respected field of Commerce play an important role in today’s developing and developed world. Business Accounting and Taxation Course Colleges in India provide their students with practical and important aspects of business and taxation, resulting in skilled professionals in a variety of fields of commerce. Jobs for skilled professionals are in high demand these days, and with the detailed knowledge provided by the course, a job seeker can almost certainly grab a job with a high salary. Before we begin, it is important to understand the terms accounting and taxation.
Accounting & Taxation
Accounting plays a critical and effective role in all aspects of running a business. From small businesses, such as grocery stores or mini supermarkets to businesses with huge capital income, all of them must be run in a calculated manner. Essentially, it includes a company’s debit and credit finances, investments, losses, and profits, among other things.
Different types of Accounting such as-
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Project Accounting
- Government Accounting
- Forensic Accounting
- Tax Accounting
- Cost Accounting
Taxation is a financial charge on a taxpayer or citizen of a country by the government to fund the country’s infrastructure, provide health care services, and develop rural areas.
Different types of Taxation are-
- Direct Tax- Income Tax, Gift Tax, etc.
- Indirect Tax- Value Added Tax, Service Tax, etc.
Students looking for Business Accounting and Taxation Course Colleges in India should understand what the terms business and taxation course mean.
What is Business Accounting & Taxation Course?
Keeping your grip on any particular field and improving your skills is extremely important these days and Business Accounting and Taxation Course Colleges are one of the great sources that bring a skilled accountant in the business field. Some Business Accounting and Taxation Course Colleges offer their courses to commerce students who want to pursue a career in the field of commerce.
There are numerous Business Accounting and Taxation Course Institutes in India that offer both offline and online courses. Learners interested in gaining a thorough understanding of topics ranging from fundamentals of accounting to detailed core knowledge of GST can enroll in the course at Business Accounting and Taxation Course Colleges.
The course duration varies depending on the curriculum of Business Accounting and Taxation Course Institutes. Some institutes run the course for two months. However, there are numerous Business Accounting and Taxation Course Colleges that offer a six-month postgraduate program in Business Accounting and Taxation.
Here are other best courses in India
- Financial Modeling Courses in India
- Digital Marketing Courses in India
- Content Writing Courses in India
- Technical Writing Courses in India
- GST Certification Courses in India
- SEO Courses in India
Who Is Eligible For The Course?
Those with a bachelor’s degree in commerce from a recognized university are generally eligible for the course. Those with a business background who want to update their knowledge in accounting and taxation should take the course. Those looking for Business Accounting and Taxation Course Colleges & Business Accounting and Taxation Online Course should review the course and curriculum of the institutes listed below.
Benefits of Business Accounting and Taxation Course
- The course’s practical training is one of its most important features. As we all know, practical knowledge of any field or subject benefits the learner the most. Almost all Business Accounting and Taxation Course Colleges & Business Accounting and Taxation Online Courses provide practical base knowledge so that students can easily grasp the concepts.
- This is a 2-month course offered by some Business Accounting and Taxation Course Colleges, and some institutes offer a 6-month postgraduate course. As a result, if you are a newcomer or a professional in your field, the course is not time-consuming.
- Almost all Business Accounting and Taxation course colleges cover all Accounting and Taxation topics, including extensive knowledge of GST, various Excel working aspects, topics of export and import, fundamentals of Tally ERP9, topics of business income, and capital gain, and many others. As a result, the modules or curricula of these Business Accounting and Taxation Course Colleges were designed to meet the needs of the industry.
- After completion of the course from recognized Business Accounting and Taxation Course Institutes, the job seeker can apply for an accountant job or any other job in the business field related to it.
- Those students who did not understand the concepts of the commerce syllabus in their graduation will benefit from the course because the Business Accounting and Taxation Course Colleges and Business Accounting and Taxation Online Courses focus on their vast scale of modules in a detailed manner.
Here is a Guide to Cost Management Accounting
1. Accounting Supervisor:
Graduates who completed their Accounting and Taxation courses at Business Accounting and Taxation Course Colleges can advance in their careers as Accounting Supervisors. The Accountant Supervisor’s primary responsibility is to guide and assist other accountants under his supervision with their questions.
He supervises and collaborates with a small accounting team. Accountant Supervisors must have at least five years of experience in their field. The average salary of an Accounting Supervisor is approximately 5 Lakh Per Annum. Salary may vary depending on experience.
2. Accounting Assistant:
An accounting assistant’s job is to assist with a company’s day-to-day accounting activities. Another important role of an Accounting Assistant is to answer phones, file and review documents, and so on. The average salary of an Accounting Assistant is approximately 2.7 Lakh Per Annum. Salary may vary depending on experience.
3. Tax Manager:
Accounting and taxation course graduates from Business Accounting and Taxation Course Colleges can pursue a career as a Tax Manager in any company. The important roles of a Tax Manager include making a well-prepared tax file of a company and finding tax breaks that protect the company from overpaying taxes. The average salary of a Tax Manager is around 20 Lakh Per Annum according to work experience.
4. Accounting Administrator:
The key roles of an Accounting Administrator are to manage accounting tasks of the company, prepare financial statements, and communicate with colleagues and senior executives regarding required accounting data. The average salary of an Accounting Administrator is around 3 Lakh Per Annum. It may differ according to experience.
5. Senior Accountant:
Senior Accountants can pursue a career after receiving certificates from Business Accounting and Taxation Course Colleges in accounting and taxation. A Senior Accountant’s primary responsibilities include preparing financial reports, conducting research and analysis, and so on. The average salary of a Senior Accountant is around 4 Lakh Per Annum. Salary may vary depending on experience.
Check out BAT courses in these cities:
Top 5 Business Accounting and Taxation Colleges
1. IIM Skills
IIM Skills is one of the fastest-growing Ed-tech companies, offering various up-skill courses to students and professionals who want a great career. The institutes Master BAT course is an excellent endeavor to help individuals develop professionally in the domain of business accounting and taxation. With well-defined courseware curated by the industry experts, their online business accounting and taxation course cover all the ins and outs of this industry. Thus, polishing your skills to make a mark on your job front and embrace promising career opportunities.
Eligibility Criteria: While there are no specific eligibility criteria, a degree in commerce or a related field will be highly beneficial to get the concepts of this course.
Course Duration: 3 months which includes 120+ hours of interactive sessions, and 60+ hours of practical assignments
Course Fees: INR 49,900
Download Business Accounting and Taxation Course Curriculum
FIND WHY 20,000+ PEOPLE LOVE IIM SKILLS
Business Accounting and Tally
- It covers all the basics of accounting and its components
- It puts focus on the accounting standards and criteria
- It takes up Tally ERP and Tally Prime in detail.
- Advanced Accounting in Tally
GST and its Components
- Introduction to Goods and Services Tax, registration, return filing, RCM, Point of Sale, E-way bill
- GST entry in Tally, Input & output tax reconciliation in Tally, Filing GSTR-1, GSTR-3B, GSTR- 9, and 9C.
TDS and Tally
- Intro to TDS, process, generating challans, TDS return, TDS payable
- TDS features in Tally, TDS transactions, and reports.
- TDS and TCS e-filing
- Payroll accounting & compliances, generating payroll reports and sheets
- Configuring payroll in Tally, accounting for ESI contributions
Income Tax and Tally
- Income tax master configuration, Income tax reports, and returns, tax deductions
- Income tax e-filing, computation, and e-filing of ITR02, ITR03, ITR04, ITR05, ITR06
Advanced Excel and MIS Reporting
- Managing worksheets, tables, data tools, lookups, charts, graphics, pivot tables, Macros
- Advantages of MIS, MIs reporting using excel
2. National Institute Of Financial Markets (NIFM)
As the demand for business accounting and taxation courses grows, NIFM offers a diploma course with an enhanced understanding that sets up learners to find work anywhere in the world. It offers both a short-term and a one-year diploma course with practical training that improves students’ ability to deal with real-world business situations.
The NIFM diploma course in Business Accounting and Taxation provides corporations, businesses (small and large), and individuals with a systematic and planned accounting with all sets of state and central taxation rules. The course is designed for students, entrepreneurs, working professionals, business owners, and freelancers.
The candidate with a minimum qualification of 10+2 or graduation in the required field is qualified to participate in the course. And the applicant should be well familiar with computers, MS Office, and the internet.
INR 45000+GST (one-time fee)
INR 55000+GST with 4 installments
• It covers a wide range of accounting topics, such as the fundamentals of accounting, the accounting process, bank reconciliation statements, depreciation accounting, the introduction to a partnership firm, the admission of a partner, and many others.
• It covers the main topics of GST (Goods and Services Tax), including a brief overview of GST, accounts, and audits, GST payments and refund procedures, the composition scheme, and GST on work contracts, among other things.
• It covers various TDS/TCS topics such as concepts, rates, and deductions, among other topics.
• It covers Tally ERP 9 with GST, which includes the company, group, and ledger creation, balance sheet, profit, and loss statements, among several other topics.
• It covers various income tax topics such as an introduction to income tax, advance tax, residential status, and so on.
• It focuses on various auditing topics such as auditing concepts and objectives, auditing types, evidence, and many others.
Recommended Read: Online Financial Modeling Courses
Edu Pristine is one of India’s top providers of business accounting and taxation courses, as well as a postgraduate training program in this Domain. The institute aims to prepare its learners to make their global objectives.
Business Accounting and Taxation Program
190 hours business accounting and taxation program of the institute is designed by experienced experts in the field of accounting and taxation. The modules and concepts of the course are structured to make their students ready for job interviews and skilled professionals.
Any fresher and candidate who have less than 2 years of work experience and any candidate of commerce background are eligible for the business accounting and taxation course of the institute.
Minimum 2 months based on the candidate’s commitment to the course.
PGP-BAT course duration of the Institute is a minimum of 5 months.
• Financial reporting using ERP tally- it gives an overview of accounting, transaction flow, sales process, and so on.
• Goods and services tax (GST)-it covers the fundamentals, introduction, and applicability of GST. It also covers tax payments and refunds, among other topics.
• Direct taxation- it includes the Income Tax Act, accounting, income tax returns, etc.
• Payroll and its components – understanding, registration, and returns of payroll components, etc.
• Finalization of financial statements- it concentrates on different types, preparation of trial balance, best practices in auditing, and so on.
• Excel and MIS reporting- it focuses on the introduction, excel shortcuts, MIS reporting using Excel, etc.
• Busy software- it covers introduction, activation of the product, how to download, etc.
• SAP module- it includes accounts payable and account receivable, cash and credit management, etc.
• Soft skills- it covers Business communication, preparation for the interview, and presentation skills.
Also Read: Finacial Risk Management
4. APG Learning
Those who are searching for Business Accounting and Taxation Online Courses can review the course curriculum of APG Learning. APG Learning is an education center in Pune, Maharashtra that offers courses in agriculture, finance, technology, media, and acting.
APG Learning’s Certificate Course in Business Accounting and Taxation focuses on various important aspects of accounting and taxation while providing practical experience.
2 months (85 hours)
INR 12,000 (Inclusive taxes)
- it covers various topics like History and Introduction, principles and importance, basic concepts, types of accounts and double-entry system, accounting process(old & new), finalization of accounts and various statements, charts of accounts, list of accounting standards and examples and formats.
- It concentrates on topics like introduction and shortcuts, creation of the company, balance sheet and examples for practice, etc.
- It discusses topics such as the Income Tax Act of 1961, income heads, ITR introduction and types, Taxes deducted at source, and returns, demo examples, and format.
- It covers topics such as GST concepts, meaning, and types, GST registration, GST return types, input tax credit mechanism, reverse charge mechanism, examples, and GST format.
Payroll and its components
- It covers topics such as basic payroll concepts, as well as demo examples and formats.
Excel & MIS
- It covers topics such as Excel introduction and shortcuts, MIS concepts, and MIS reporting using Excel, demo examples, and formats.
Recommended Read: Financial Modeling Courses in Delhi
5. SLA Consultant
SLA (Structure Learning Assistance) Consultants India is one of the top institutes that provide IT and non-IT training. The Institute provides various courses such as E-Accounting, E-Taxation, and E-GST, Human Resources, Advance PHP, Data Science, and Business Analytics among other courses.
CA/FCA with ten years of experience provides practical training to assist learners in gaining knowledge and training in the real business world. The Consultant has a placement cell that works on the learners’ placements. They set up interviews until students find a job.
However, one must complete 70% of the training provided by them. Students will receive a certificate signed by CA, making it simple for anyone, whether new or experienced to enter the field. SLA consultant will be useful to students looking for Business Accounting and Taxation Online Courses. The consultant provides a detailed course of E-Accounting, E-Taxation & E-GST and the highlights of the course are mentioned below.
CA’s Advanced GST Practitioner Course
- It covers the vast modules like the Basics of GST & Model GST Law, E-GST registration with GST rules and formats, Levy & Collection with TOS, Input Tax Credit- Section 16 to 20 with GST rules, Electronic Commerce in GST (Section 52), Job work and composition Levy in GST, Returns under GST section (37-38) with GST rules and formats, Government to roll out E-way Bill, IGST Law, etc.
Advances Income Tax Practitioner Certification (Part A)
- It concentrates on modules such as Integration of Interdependent Legal terms of Direct Tax, Dependent of Gross Total Income, Rates Applicable on Income, TDS- receivable reporting in Return, Introduction of the return form, ITR-3 for Individual having Income from Business and Profession, Concepts of Business Profession through ITR-3, Going through the Schedule of BP of ITR-3, Capital Gain through ITR-3, Salary through ITR-3, Detailed discussion of ITR-(4,5,6), Basic discussion of ITR-7, etc.
Advance TDS Practical Course (Part B)
- It focuses on modules such as Tax Deducted at Sources which includes Introduction to TDS, TDS on Salary (Sec 192), TDS on Interest (Sec 194 A), TDS Payments, TDS returns on Taxman Software, TRACE online Introduction, Application for TAN, so on.
Finalization of Balance Sheet (Part A)
- It covers vast topics like Analysis of Balance Sheet, an Overview of Indian Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, Bank Reconciliation Statements & its importance for finalization, Deferred Tax, etc.
Banking and Finance (Part B)
- It concentrates on topics such as Documentation in Finance for CC Limit/OD Limit, Letter of Credit (LC), How to open the LC, How to sanction the LC Limit from the bank, Online Payment of Taxes, and so on.
Customs/Import and Export Procedures by CA
- It focuses on detailed topics of Introduction to Export and Import, Introduction of Foreign Trade Policy, various Duties applicable on Import, Concepts of CHA & its working, Settlement of Consideration through Authorized Dealer, and so on.
Advance Tally Prime and ERP9 (Part A)
- It includes various modules such as Basic of Tally Prime and ERP9, Inventory Management, Accounting Management through Advanced Tally ERP9, Details of Accounting Ledger, Cost center and Cost Categories, Production and Stock Management, etc.
Tally Prime and ERP9 with GST Compliance (Part B)
- It covers a wide range of topics such as Setting up GST rates, Activating GST for your Company, Updating Sales, and Purchasing Ledger for GST Compliance among many other topics.
Financial Reporting- Advanced Excel & MIS for Accounts and Finance by Data Analyst Trainer
- It covers topics such as Introduction to Excel, Mathematical Functions, Date and Time functions, Text functions, and Data Validation among many other topics.
Advanced SAP FICO Certification
- It includes topics such as SAP FI – Enterprise Structure, Financial Accounting Global Certificate, General Ledger Accounting, SAP Integration between FI-SD and FI-MM, and so on.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the career options after completing the BAT Course?
You have various career options such as Accounting Supervisor, Accounting Assistant, Tax Manager, Senior Accountant, and so on.
2. What are the Online Institutes that provide Business Accounting and Taxation courses?
There are numerous BAT courses that provide the best training, you can choose from the courses listed above.
3. Is BAT a good option to study?
Yes, definitely, Business accounting and taxation courses are an excellent choice to take for further studies.
Thus, numerous colleges that offer Accounting and Taxation Courses, as well as a large number of BAT Online Courses that provide detailed instruction based on industry needs. Those who want to advance their careers through the course can enroll in one of the colleges’ various courses.