Top 8 Institutes For SEO Training In Bhopal With Placements
Have you ever been part of a marathon? The hard work for running a marathon generally involves getting prepped up with running, sprinting, exercising, diet control, etc. You go through the whole regimen one main thing, i.e. to get to that finishing line in the first place.
Imagine a digital marathon of website owners and bloggers, running together to continue appearing in the top search results via a search engine. The same hard work is applied to make this digitized version of the marathon a success, through the knowledge of SEO.
So, if you own a website, a blog and have been working tirelessly to gain leads or followers or want to help such people in return and are staying in Bhopal, then this is your directory to finding the right SEO Training course in Bhopal.
Basics Of SEO Training
Every new term or concept we hear or learn about, brings along a series of questions surrounding it, to help us embark on a journey of understanding, generating the need, and much more for it. SEO Training may be a similar case for you too, therefore, let us understand its basics through the W’s and H’s listed below.
What Is SEO And How Does It Work?
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization, which is ideally the process of ensuring increased visibility of and footfall on your website or content, and, making sure that it appears in the top result pages displayed by search engines.
SEO regulates the unpaid or organic traffic on the worldwide web, so that your content or web page is noticed and visited by more people. Ideally, those visits can be converted into potential customers.
Why Is SEO Important?
The importance of SEO can be classified into the following parameters for a better understanding:
- Visibility and Rankings – Users are more likely to choose one of the top five options presented by a search engine while looking for a service or product online. SEO helps you rank higher in search results and gain greater online visibility, increasing the likelihood that potential customers will visit your site and eventually get converted into leads.
- Web Traffic – If the potential buyers can’t locate your website, it is safe to point out that you are missing out on sales. SEO improves the number of daily views to your page by increasing organic search engine traffic. Because the more relevant individuals that visit your site, the more likely you are to sell to them, you will see an increase in sales right away.
- Trustworthiness – The higher you rank on search engines like Google and Bing, the better your SEO score is. While increased visibility from higher Google ranks is good for all companies, the trust you develop with potential clients is a secondary advantage. Users like to trust search engine suggestions, therefore, ranking higher for the phrases a user is seeking, will reaffirm that your product or service is trustworthy in their eyes.
- User Experience – A well-designed website describes the product or service being offered, how to obtain it, and answers any concerns that may arise. When a site is designed to ensure the user enjoys a good experience, search engines like Google & Bing simply extract the information they need to send to the users. Search engines are likely to suffer if users can’t locate what they’re looking for on your site.
- Growth – There’s no denying that SEO is critical to your company’s growth. Your site will continue to receive a higher volume of organic visitors, provided your content ranks higher on a search engine due to the usage of multiple high-volume keywords. It’s as simple as that.
A well-optimized website has a higher chance of attracting new visitors and increasing revenues. People are more interested to share your website on multiple social media platforms such as Facebook or Instagram after finding it through a search engine.
What Are The Different Types Of Techniques Used In SEO?
SEO techniques are generally divided into two main categories; however, a third category has also come into existence in recent times. These categories are:
- Black Hat SEO – Going for quick gains is referred to as “black hat SEO” in the SEO world. Black hat SEO practitioners use covert tactics like keyword stuffing and link scraping to rank rapidly.
It may bring traffic to your site in the short term, but Google penalizes and even blacklists your site after a while, making it hard to rank. Some of the factors which lead to website blacklisting involve duplicate content, invisible text & keyword stuffing, cloaking & redirecting all the web traffic to a single site, and poor linking practices.
- White Hat SEO – The only way to create a long-term online business is to use white hat SEO techniques. If you execute SEO in this manner, you’ll be able to concentrate on your human audience. You’ll aim to provide them with the greatest available material and make it easily accessible by following the search engine’s standards.
- Grey Hat SEO – This technique isn’t as pure or innocent as the purest of white hats, but it isn’t as egregiously manipulative as black hat techniques. With grey hat SEO, you’re not trying to deceive people or purposefully cheat the system; instead, your main aim is only to gain an advantage over the normal.
What Career Opportunities Does SEO Offer?
As per Upgrad.com, the average annual salary in the field of SEO is Rs.2,37,156. This median salary is ideally determined against multiple factors such as SEO salary based on the company size and revenue earned along with your skills and past performance.
Following job opportunities have been identified to exist in the Indian job market for prospective candidates with certified SEO training in Bhopal:
- SEO Trainee – The most basic and entry-level opening enables you to learn about the functioning and use of numerous SEO concepts and techniques under the supervision of an SEO executive.
Annual salary scale: Rs.96,000 – Rs.1,44,000
- SEO Trainer – This role entails training fresh SEO Trainees in SEO techniques, handling queries, delivering live training & lectures, and, allocate assignments to check practical knowledge.
Annual salary scale: Rs.6,00,000 – Rs.8,40,000
- SEO Analyst – This role requires you to design and implement SEO strategies, content development strategies, and, identify trending keywords across the industry. They need to also ensure that all landing pages are optimized for users and search engines to rank and perform better.
Annual salary scale: Rs.2,40,000 – Rs.3,24,000
- SEO Strategist – A responsibility-based position, wherein, you are required to design link-building strategies, execute competitor analysis, report campaign performance to the SEO Lead, and, finding effective keywords to increase site traffic and lead conversion.
Annual salary scale: Rs.3,00,000 – Rs.3,60,000
- SEO Consultant – The complete SEO strategy of a company/client is planned, implemented, and managed by an SEO Consultant. They are responsible for a variety of tasks such as website optimization, content strategy, online marketing, web analytics, link building, and keyword strategy development, among others.
Annual salary scale: Rs.3,30,000 – Rs.6,00,000
- SEO Manager – This position involves overseeing the client’s SEO and SEM (Search Engine Marketing) campaigns/promotions. Additionally, you are required to manage both onsite and offsite optimization projects in coordination with the design, content, social media, and marketing teams. The SEO manager is in charge of coordinating on-page and off-page SEO operations. With the support of his team of SEO experts, the SEO manager creates and executes SEO plans.
An additional industry expectation for people in this role involves having the basic knowledge and experience of web designing and development.
Annual salary scale: Rs.3,60,000 – Rs.5,40,000
- SEO Director – These people are usually the department heads that are responsible for defining the SEO objectives and making sure they are met. They also create SEO marketing plans while taking into account the limitations of prior initiatives. The SEO directors are in charge of monitoring and managing the whole SEO department.
The director must evaluate the overall effectiveness of the organic efforts and conduct macro-monitoring regularly. The director must define long-term goals for the team and steer them toward achieving them within a reasonable time frame. An SEO director should be familiar with a variety of channels, techniques, and technologies.
Annual salary scale: Rs.9,60,000 – Rs.18,00,000
Why Should You Choose To Work In The SEO Field?
- The importance of digital marketing is growing every year, resulting in high demand for SEO services. SEO is inescapable as more businesses want to participate in the digital world.
- You may work from wherever you choose. This might be your full-time, part-time, or freelance job.
- Every year, the number of SEO possibilities in India grows. In India, SEO salaries are rising in tandem with demand.
- If you want to pursue entrepreneurship, you don’t need a large sum of money to get started.
- It is not necessary to have a certain degree. After completing an undergraduate degree, you may enroll in a decent digital marketing school and work in SEO.
- Finally, but certainly not least, SEO is a highly fast-paced industry. You are always learning new and intriguing things. There will never be a dull day in your job.
Top 8 Institutes Offering SEO Training In Bhopal Have Been Listed Below.
1. SEO Training in Bhopal offered by IIM SKILLS
About: Headquartered in Delhi, with 15000+ participants already trained across 35+ countries, IIM SKILLS is one of the leading institutes offering various certification courses. Basis the recent growth in Bhopal’s IT sector, the IIM SKILLS team has chosen to offer SEO training in Bhopal to interested students.
Course brief: With a team of industry experts having more than 12 years of experience, the online classes are made more interactive and engaging for all participants. The course duration is of 1 month followed by a two-month paid internship.
The specialized placement team works with and assists all of its students in finding employment, freelance possibilities, and even internships. One of the finest features is that it provides lifelong free access to all course materials, session recordings, and premium tools.
Certifications & Course Fee: The certificate awarded by IIM SKILLS is recognized globally. The course fee is fixed at Rs.14,900
More Professional Courses from IIM SKILLS
- Digital Marketing Course
- Technical Writing Course
- GST Course
- Content Writing Course
- Financial Modeling Course
- Business Accounting And Taxation Course
- CAT Coaching
Contact: +919580740740, [email protected]
2. SEO Training in Bhopal offered by Techjogi
About: Techjogi is a Bhopal-based training institute and a digital marketing company, offering training to students while utilizing the latest technologies, software, live projects, etc. The classes are being held online at present and industry experts with over 6+ years’ experience are involved in educating the students. As per their website, over 1500+ students have already been trained and placed in various organizations.
Course brief: Their digital marketing course involves an in-depth understanding of SEO, which is spread over 24 modules in total.
Certification: The certificates given to the students include Google Ads Search, Google Digital Garage, etc. to name a few.
3. SEO Training In Bhopal Offered By Seosurfer
About: Established in the year 2012, SEOSurfer being only a few years old in the city of Bhopal, is associated with many government organizations, such as FICCI, MSME, and, even Google.
With the existing database of teaching over 13000 students and with a 98% placement record, SEOSurfer teaches its students the basics and in-depth understanding of SEO, web design and developments, content writing, etc. to name a few verticals. The trainers at this institute have industry experience of over 13 years and are Google certified PPC experts & Digital Marketing trainers.
Course brief: The SEO course in Bhopal has been divided into two categories, as an individual SEO package, which involves education and insight on Local SEO, SEO, and Google Analytics, and the Full Advance Course package, which involves 3 months of training and 3 months internship with placement support as well.
4. SEO Training In Bhopal Offered By Grras Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
About: With coaching centers based in Jaipur and Delhi alone, Grras Solutions aims at opening more centers in other parts of the nation as well in the years to come. With one such center coming up in Bhopal soon, currently, the company is delivering training to interested people based in Bhopal, via online classes.
Their placement cell supports all students in landing secure jobs with various corporates. Some of their alumni are working with companies like Genpact, Make My Trip, TCS, and Red Hat, etc. to name a few.
Course Brief: The course on Advanced SEO Training in Bhopal is of 60 hours duration, which can be covered in two different modes, depending on your choice. The regular mode requires you to spend 30 days, while a fast track mode covers the same course in 7 days alone.
Certification: The certifications being awarded are Hubspot SEO Certifications along with their in-house GRRAS SEO Certification, respectively.
5. SEO Training In Bhopal Offered By Apponix Academy
About: A Bengaluru-based training and recruitment company, Apponix is engaged in delivering classroom and online courses across India. With a track record of more than 6 years of imparting training and providing placement services to over 7000 students to date, Apponix provides a course in SEO Training in Bhopal along with various other courses as well.
The trainers in this institute are working professionals with a minimum of 7 years of industry experience in the advanced digital marketing domain. Their active placement team helps in placing students with their existing client base of over 200+ companies, such as Cognizant, GE Healthcare, Mphasis, and Accenture, etc.
Course Brief: The course duration is 60 hours, which has been divided into two modules. One module is called Digital Marketing Pro with 15 modules spread over a timeframe of 40 hours, while the other module is called Advance Digital Marketing Expert with 7 modules covered in 20 hours. The difference between the modules and the one that suits your needs the most requires a formal inquiry at your end with them.
Certification: The certificates awarded to the students include Google Analytics Individual Qualification, Hubspot SEO certification, Semrush SEO certification, and an in-house Apponix certificate as well.
6. SEO Training in Bhopal offered by SEO Aim Point
About: SEO Aim Point is one of the ISO 9001:2015 certified digital marketing training institutes based in Bhopal. Since 2013, they have trained over 1500 students, job seekers, and working professionals in the SEO course in Bhopal.
The placement team is quite active here and helps students get placed in some of the known organizations. They offer a 2-month intensive internship to all students pursuing an SEO course in Bhopal in their institute as well, post which, a completion certificate is also issued by them.
Course brief: The SEO module is taught to all students as part of their Digital Marketing course. The trainers are working professionals with rich experience in the digital marketing and SEO industries.
The course involves live online classes along with in-house sessions delivered by trainers having over 11 years of experience in the field of Digital Marketing. The students are also engaged to work on various live projects enabling them to gain hands-on experience.
Certifications & Course Fee: They also provide 10 global certifications on successful completion of the course such as Google Adwords, Facebook Ads & Instagram Analytics, coupled with certifications from Hubspot Academy, SEO Aim Point as well. The course duration is of 2 months and the cost is Rs.12,000.
7. SEO Training In Bhopal Offered By Lyzden Learning & Teachings
About: Lyzden Learning is a Chicago-based teaching institute, with its India center based in Bhopal, offering SEO training as part of their Digital Marketing Masters Training.
Course brief: The curriculum involves 45 modules delivered over intensive online training by their board of industry experts. They ensure all students grasp the concepts of digital marketing, SEO, and all other related topics.
Certifications & Course Fee: No information is available on the website for certifications; hence, a direct inquiry is the only option. The course requires you to spend 2 hours daily for 2 months and the fee has been fixed at Rs.10,000 only.
8. SEO Training In Bhopal Offered By Technogaze Edu Skills
About: An education skills development subsidiary of Technogaze Solutions Pvt. Ltd, this institute is engaged in training freshers and working professionals alike in courses such as web development and digital marketing.
Course brief: The SEO course in Bhopal is delivered as part of the digital marketing course over 3 months. The course involves an internship of 3 months as well. The lectures can be taken by you either in the class or online as per your convenience and/or requirement. Their course contains 51 modules combined with practical training, case studies, and live project handling. This enables all students to be ready for placement with the leading organizations in the Indian market, such as Infosys, Byju’s, etc.
Certifications & Course Fee: The certifications awarded include the Google Ad certifications and the industry-recognized Technogaze certificate. The course fee is Rs.18,000.
All institutes listed above offer a free demo class for you to attend to assess which course suits your needs the best. Also, in some cases, the course fee and/or duration is not available on their respective websites, therefore, a formal inquiry may be required for the same.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What skills are needed for SEO?
- You’ll need a basic understanding of computers and how to use the internet.
- You should be fluent in English. In addition, you should be able to communicate well in English.
- You must keep up with current SEO techniques.
- Are SEO professionals in high demand?
Companies require search optimization to compete in most niches, therefore SEO practitioners are in great demand. Most SEO specialists stay in marketing, where they may use their analytical talents and extensive knowledge of digital marketing to carve out profitable careers.
- Who should do the SEO course?
The course can be undertaken by experienced IT professionals wanting to work on something new and different than the older technologies, beginners, students, and tech enthusiasts.
Writing on your blog or website may be considered as a task done but not even close to perfect. Everyone desires to see their content appearing in the top search page results each time a user enters the keywords on Google, Bing, etc. The task is considered to be perfect, when all the hard work you’ve put in, gets noticed by Internet users each time. This is where your SEO skills are put to use.
It is possible to learn SEO through various self-learning courses available across multiple platforms falling under the MOOC (Massive Open Online Course) provider network. But when you engage yourself in an instructor-led course, the learning skills are taken to a whole new level and your mind is put to work for a much deeper understanding.
This is where our comprehensive list of institutes comes in handy when you are searching for a place offering SEO Training in Bhopal.
I am a mother of a 6 year old and a housewife. In this pandemic I thought of doing something of my own to support my family. I like reading and writing. So I learned about writing online as a passion. I searched about seo training in Bhopal where I live and came across this article. I must say I am very impressed and interested to learn more about seo. I have one question would you suggest a housewife to take this course as I am looking forward to study this course from your institute and what are the qualifications that I should have before entering.
I am a teacher in a school. I would like to take this course to help my husband in his business activities. He is very busy with his business activities so I thought of helping him ease the burden. I learned about the course online while searching for seo training in bhopal. It is sufficient to say that a proper education is needed to learn this course from a professional who knows about the industry well. So I am interested in taking this course. Will the classes be taken online or offline? Can you guys send me the details regarding timings and fees etc.?
I own an event management company in Bhopal . Because of the high competition I want to upgrade my digital skills as traditional ways of marketing have become stagnant now. I read about your course and I’m glad that it covers key topics like Uber search and Google Ads . I have a fairly good knowledge of the same but I also wanted to learn more new tools that’s will help my company rank number one on Google search portals . Kindly also please direct me to a SEO training in Bhopal that provides weekend part time lectures . Thank you.
Hi, I am rajesh nagpal. I am looking for a course to help me take my business online with the proper tools and techniques. I own a clothing business and it is successful locally. Now I want to expand my business online as well and to do that I have to learn seo. These institutes that you have written providing seo training in bhopal look nice. I want to join your course. Where can I sign up? Do you provide this course to business man like myself as well. Please send me the details of the course so I can read them carefully.
I have a bachelor’s degree in advertising and media. I’m now working on my master’s degree. I’d like to work as a content writer. They are in high demand, and most employers seek somebody who can write well. I believe I will be an excellent candidate for these courses, but I will also need to study SEO to be more skilled and upgraded . A content writer is also familiar with SEO. I’ve heard about these SEO training in Bhopal, and I’d want to enrol in your institute’s course because it fits my schedule. Thank you very much.
I want to join a course from which I will really benefit. All of the courses are well-presented and give students and professionals with clear explanations. I have been looking for seo training in bhopal since I heard about it on the internet. I am very much interested in learning more about the online world and how it works. Do you guys provide a demo session to understand the process better as it would make things clearer for me regarding the course? I was seeking a SEO course to assist me in getting ready for the digital market.
This list of institutes providing seo training in bhopal is very helpful or me. I was looking for such a list to help me. It gives a nice detail on the institutes and the course that is being provided. All of the courses are well-presented and give students and professionals with clear explanations your article has been very comprehensive and articulate with the details. I have an interest in digital marketing services so I want to learn all about it. I’m currently residing in Bhopal and wanted to learn about seo. Do you provide demo class? I would love to join.
I’d like to sign up for one of your online classes with regard to SEO training in Bhopal . I was looking for some excellent SEO classes that also provided practical knowledge because I live there. I’m interested in learning everything there is to know about digital marketing services. After completing my education, I am currently researching my job options. If one is offered, I’d like to request it to be sure I’m making the right decision. Can you guys also educate me on the employment options available to us once this course is over? It will prove useful.