Top 7 SEO Courses in France With Practical Training
France, the country which is famous for food, art, and its museums is also ranked 2nd as the fastest growing market in Europe and the 5th biggest market in the world. Growing e-commerce business in France has led to more businesses going digital. When it comes to running your business digitally, there are some tools tips, and tweaks that are essential and an important one is your visibility on the internet. France being one of the countries to have 100% internet connectivity is bound to have the need for Optimizing the Search Engine and that’s why we bring you some of the best SEO courses in France to choose from.
What does SEO mean?
SEO stands for “Search Engine Optimization” it increases the visibility of your content on the search engine organically that is without you having to spend a penny to have them appear. Your content will appear on the first page of the web while searching for similar words.
There are different factors such as keywords, content quality, your target audience, and making the necessary modifications accordingly that help the rankings go up.
Why SEO is important and its scope in France?
Answering that question is like answering why world peace is important. Okay drama aside, if you ever have to have had to create content and have wanted it to be seen by your audience then you need SEO. France has been seeing a rise in its e-commerce revenue by 11.6% year on year, this means more and more business are increasing their presence on the internet. Hence, the need for good-quality SEO courses in France arises.
With the increase in digital business, the competition also increases for your content against your competitor’s content. SEO will not just help you build your brand and create awareness around it but also make it appear on the top pages of the search engines like Google, Bing, etc.
Career after SEO courses in France
Search engine optimization is an unexplored career path and to become proficient in it early would be a very wise decision. As more and more organizations and businesses are entering the digital space, they are understanding the importance of SEO and will require people with expertise or who have a sound understanding of the subject.
Recommended Read: Content Writing Courses in France
Some Job fields where SEO is used are mentioned below
1. Digital Marketing
Digital marketer’s work revolves around setting up a market for their brand’s digital presence and building their network on the web. SEO is an important tool used by them to monetize their skills and grab a good share of the market.
2. Content writer
For Writers, the content is their king, and to make it more organically visible would be the ultimate goal so it can reach their audience. The usage of keywords, plugins, and links through SEO can make that happen.
Over 7 million blogs are published every day! The techniques used by learning SEO can help your fish shine in the ocean.
4. Social media managers
If you manage social media for businesses and brands you know how hard it can be to rank and have visibility sometimes in spite of great content. SEO can help you build that traffic on your pages.
5. Small and Medium Businesses
SEO can be used to build the trust and credibility of your business by helping people discover your business and campaigns in the top searches and increase your sales.
Here are the top 7 SEO Courses in France:
The SEO courses in France that are mentioned below are a mixture of online, offline, and self-paced ways of learning. These courses particularly concentrate on helping you learn about search engine optimization because it being an untapped market there are very limited and credible resources that exclusively teach SEO. Other times it’s just one of the topics taught under a plethora of different courses like digital marketing, content writing, or a grad degree.
1. IIM Skills
IIM Skills makes its course on top of our list as it is one of the most trusted online learning institutes globally. It has been ranked #1 for its digital marketing and content writing, SEO, and other courses. Having trained over 25000+ students successfully they are the experts when it comes to SEO training.
The training is given by experts who have on-ground experience and have been practically using these methods. They offer a 4-week training in SEO courses in France where they provide 16 hours of live tutoring, practical assignments and asses you on a weekly basis.
The course is online which is accessible anytime anywhere around the world and they have a 24×7 help desk with around14000+ SEO professionals available for all your queries. The course provides you with its 8 weeks paid internship program where it imparts necessary practical experience where you get to work on 2 live projects and thereby enhance your learning.
This is an additional benefit to your skills and enriches your portfolio. IIM skills make sure you get your SEO game right with their power-packed 9 module course that is designed to keep you on top of your game. Recognized by the MSME (Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises) government of India makes it even more credible and trusted by its peers.
- Free tools worth 245 Euros
- Hands-on training on 2 Projects
- Lifetime access to all modules and lectures, even to the new updated syllabus.
- 16+ Training hours with Industry experts
- Learning how to direct traffic on websites and produce relevant content.
- Learning how to keep up with the ever-changing dynamics of the SEO community
- Understanding concepts like crawling, indexing, ranking and link building form the basis of SEO expertise.
- Building your clients and securing freelance projects and jobs
- Certification is given on successful completion by IIM Skills
They have an exhaustive list of topics that they cover through the 9 modules they offer and that should suffice. They are here to equip you with all that there is to gain concrete knowledge about SEO.
Course name: Advanced SEO Course
Duration: 4 weeks of training + 8 weeks of paid internship
Price:174.35 Euros + 18% GST
Download IIM SKILLS Advanced SEO Course BrochureFIND WHY 20,000+ PEOPLE LOVE IIM SKILLS
2. The Knowledge Academy
Their SEO courses in France are available both offline and online. The Knowledge Academy is a training company that trains at more than 1200 locations, Paris is one of them. Their top-selling SEO courses in France are the “Introduction to SEO” which focuses on the basic fundamentals of SEO training.
It’s suitable for anyone as it explores SEO from a beginner’s point of view and also covers the necessary aspects without going into too much depth. They also have different modes of teaching based on an individual’s choice of learning style.
- Offline mode – In Paris where they teach at state-of-the-art venues ensuring it’s a distraction-less environment. They also provide free WIFI, full IT support if required, and Air conditioning.
- Online- instructor-led – An online virtual platform is available that can be used to attend classes from the comfort of your homes with a live instructor. The schedule is the same as the offline course. This helps the online attendees to interact in real-time with the teachers and their peers.
- Online self-paced – This style of learning allows you to access the course anywhere, anytime for 90 days, and can be extended on request.
- Onsite – The same training is provided as in the classroom but it’s conducted on the organization’s premises. It helps businesses tailor the learning experience and provide a good learning opportunity for the employees.
Key highlights –
- Offline training with comfortable venues
- Beginner-friendly learning
- Different modes of learning
- Training from industry experts
- Video equipment provided to facilitate online instructor-led classes
- Refreshments are provided in offline mode
- A delegate pack is provided with notes, exercises for the course, and also a manual is given to learners opting for classroom mode
- A certification is given on completion by the Academy
The course has 10 modules that cover all the important information from introduction to SEO to SEO through mobile. It boasts that it provides the course with the best value for money and if they adhere to the competitive markets.
Course name: Introduction to SEO
Duration: Offline, Online
Time: Available on request
Recommended Read: Digital Marketing Courses in France
Udemy is an online learning platform with over 46 million users where learning is instructor-led. Professionals from all fields build online courses in their area of proficiency and are accessible to learners all over the world. Udemy offers a range of SEO courses from beginners to professionals.
There are around 300+courses with pre-recorded lectures on SEO and you can choose based on your level of expertise and learn from various instructors around the world.
The heterogeneity of the courses is a big plus point that helps people who work on WordPress, are professional bloggers, website owners, or business owners to learn the niche. Their SEO courses in France are available at an affordable price and can be taken in different languages as preferred.
Key highlights –
- The course includes pre-recorded lectures
- They have an interactive platform
- Articles and downloadable resources are given by the instructor
- Certification is given on completion
- Lifetime access to the modules and lectures
- Available for learning in different languages
- Content for the courses is curated by experts in the field
- Wide variety of courses to choose from.
- 30 days money-back guarantee if not satisfied with the course.
Course name: Over 300+ courses to choose from whereas there are a few bestsellers like
- The ultimate SEO training by Joshua George
- Complete SEO training by Arun Nagarathanam
- SEO for beginners step by step by Kent Mauresmo
Duration: Depends on which instructor or course you choose; access is for a lifetime.
Time: Anytime / Self-paced
Price: All the courses range from 5- 6 Euros
SimpliLearn offers their “Search Engine Optimization Training Course” which is guaranteed to make you an industry specialist in SEO. It’s an advanced-level course where you will be mastering many components of SEO like Technical SEO, building links, keywords research, analytics, and much more. They teach using SEO tools like MOZ, Semrush, and more.
The course consists of 4 main modules, under the first one there are 13 lessons with each lesson having numerous topics under them. Each topic ranges from five minutes to an hour-long video lecture and then there are other modules like Advance bits of SEO, Content Marketing, and Web Analytics.
This course for anyone who wants to become proficient in SEO and added knowledge of HTML, Internet usage, and Microsoft would be beneficial for the best learning experience. There are 3 methods to learn this course, self-paced learning, Online Bootcamp, and Corporate Training.
- 25 hands-on real-life projects to apply the learned skills.
- Test papers for assessing
- Lifetime access to self–paced e-learning content
- In the detailed understanding of marketing and planning a website
- Live interactions online with industry experts in the boot camp
- 100 days money guarantee within 7 days of purchase
- An advance certification is given after the completion of certain criteria.
- Video preview of different lessons available before purchase
- 24×7 learners’ assistance support
Duration: Self-paced – anytime
Online Bootcamp – 90 days
Time: Online Bootcamp – Timings based on Batches selected
Price: Self-paced – 187.21 Euros
Online Bootcamp – 245.72 Euros
The training mode of learning is customized according to the organization’s needs.
Recommended Read: SEO Courses in Uk
Semrush is one of the key tools used in SEO to track positions and keywords. Being one of the main tools used in SEO they offer one of the best free resources available out there to learn the niche from. There are over 20 courses taught by various professionals.
These lessons can be picked up easily by beginners and offer real-life examples by experts who perform these tasks on a daily basis. Lessons are taught and curated by SEO experts like Greg Gifford and Bastian Grimm who have been in the industry for over 15 years. This course is for both beginners and professionals who would like to brush up on key concepts.
- 100% free enrolment
- Essentials can be learned in just under 4 hours
- The certificate is issued upon course completion that is recognized worldwide.
- Self-assessment offered at the end of each lesson through the quiz
- They offer special picked materials for a deeper study
Over 20 courses available, some of the favorites are:
- SEO fundamentals course with Gregg Gifford
- Technical SEO course with Bastian Grimm
Duration – Ranges from 1 to 5 hours, full-time access
Price – Free enrolment
6. Yoast SEO Academy
Yoast is one of the best Plugins that has been created for a WordPress website. It would only be shocking if you are not using this plugin to track the performance of your blog on your WordPress. There are around 15 courses that Yoast SEO academy offers, out of which 7 are available for free users and others are accessible through their premium subscription.
Although Yoast academy offers a good number of free modules purchasing a premium subscription would ensure you get the best out of the learning experience. With the premium purchase, you also get a premium Yoast SEO plugin.
- All courses are developed by experts
- Templates that ready to use for strategy building
- There are assignments and challenges to test your learning
- They offer International and local SEO training
- Badges and certificates are given to display on websites
- Webinars, seminars, and deep dives are conducted by pros.
7. Moz Academy
Moz is another familiar name in the SEO business owing to its SEO platform that tracks ranks. They help simplify SEO through their software, education, and community. Moz provides resources for you to have SEO games on top.
The Beginners Guide to SEO courses in France are offered by Moz Academy and it is one of the most popular free courses on the internet.
The content of the course is mostly in text form, unlike courses that offer to learn via video and live lectures. They have a detailed guide for the various terminologies used in the world of SEO. It contains 7 modules that offer you a basic but detailed understanding of key concepts and get you started on your SEO journey.
If you have benefited from the beginner’s free guide and would like to update further, Moz offers many other paid courses like SEO essential certification 6-part series for getting certified, Starter pack series, Sequel pack, SEO fundamentals, and more available on Moz Academy.
- Offers both paid and free learning options
- Terminologies and Basic phrases glossary
- The certification is given depending on the choice of course
- Content made of text for learners who prefer this mode of learning style.
- Extremely easy to follow and digest
Course Name: The beginner’s Guide to SEO
Time: All time accessible
Price: Free enrolment
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Is SEO course demand in France?
SEO is in demand everywhere where the economy is growing digitally and with France being at the forefront of a digitally growing economy, learning SEO skills would be beneficial. SEO is an untapped skill so being at the forefront of its learning curve will help you get better jobs and opportunities.
2. Are there any SEO courses in France?
There is a wide range of SEO courses in France available that enable you to become familiar with and even master SEO. Some of the best courses are offered by IIMSkills. SimpliLearn and many listed above.
3. Is SEO a good career?
SEO is one of the most demanded skills required because of its ever-growing requirement in the marketing and business world. SEO has tremendous job opportunities in today’s job market and is one of the important niches one can master today.
SEO is the need of the hour and to master it, it would be a great addition to your skill set in this digitally growing world. There are tons of options for learners to choose from among all the available SEO courses in France. While choosing a course it’s a good practice keeping a few key factors like credibility, accessibility, duration, level of the course, pricing, and mode of learning in mind that fits you rightly. Ranking and appearing on the first pages of search engines like Google and Bing is the ultimate goal of any business, website, or any like-minded entity. However, there is no perfect set of rules or formulae to SEO but mastering it over time and familiarizing with it is the first step forward.