Top 7 Content Writing Courses in Ghana With Practical Training
Indeed, to enroll in any of the content writing courses in Ghana, all you need is the zest and flair of writing. Still, as you plunge into any course, you will realize that content is much more than just writing.
When looking for content writing courses in Ghana always keep in mind that Content alone is not the King! When well-researched content gets weaved with clarity and simplicity, it takes the form of a credible written piece. However, the content’s readability score evolves with editing and becomes a masterpiece.
The masterpiece then becomes the ruler when a unique voice gets identified on the first page of the search engine. Content is also the identity of people, services, and organizations. Therefore, the content from time to time has to prove the company’s aim and voice.
In case you are relentlessly searching for content writing courses in Ghana. Then there can be tens of thousands of questions that might increase your curiosity or inhibit your search process.
So let’s journey through some of the questions related to content writing and its courses.
Is content writing all about penning articles?
The function of an article is to reach information or news to a mass audience which is partly the intention of content writing. Suppose we consider a few types of article writing. In that case, SEO article writing, online article writing, or freelance article writing falls under content writing. But content is information that can get propagandized in several forms. Some of them are as follows-
-Social media writing
-Instructional manual and many more.
Therefore, content writing is not just about composing articles.
Why do you need a content writing course?
A simple answer to this is getting a direction and developing expertise. What you need other than writing is a content writing course. A content writing course helps you understand the writing business and introduces you to various tools with the assistance of which you can simplify the writing process. Not only this, the courses get designed so that you can also be lucky with internships and placements and get a hands-on-training.
Is creative writing and content writing the same?
Though you may have observed creativity in content, especially in blogs, websites, or magazines, the purpose of both forms of writing is different. Often the lines between creative and content writing are blurred. Nonetheless, creative writing is more like an escape or catharsis. Such forms of writing have a lot to do with emotions to give a healing touch or birth a sense of recreation amongst the readers. The purpose is to provide a sense of enjoyment and relaxation.
In comparison, content writing is meant for selling products or services to the readers (essential clients). Such a form of writing is persuasive in nature. It focuses on creating that urge the client requires to hit the call-to-action button.
The only similarity in both forms of writing is the tint of creativity. However, the purpose is entirely different.
Which is the best course for content writing?
Undoubtedly, you are glancing through this page because you are searching for the finest content writing courses in Ghana. Let’s check some of the most satisfactory shortlisted content writing courses that will help you detangle the tangled threads of content writing.
1. IIM SKILLS
Course Name: Master Content Writing Course
Course Duration: 26 hours (16 hours lecture+10 hours internship)
Course Fees: 1464.65 GHS
If you want content (satisfaction) from content (Writing), IIM SKILLS is a savior. IIM SKILLS is the leading online ed-tech institute in Delhi, India, which is headstrong in building a sturdy ground for content writers to grow. Their course is the finest fit to end your search for content writing courses in Ghana as it includes topics such as-
- Introduction to WordPress and Web Hosting
- Blog Creation and identifying UI/UX interface
- Exploring various types of content
- Understanding keyword research and competitiveness
- Building a personal brand through content
- Content writing tools
- Avoid and deal with plagiarism
- Distributing content through email and capturing leads.
- Setting up google local pages
- Use of social media for content marketing
- Social media tools for content engagement
- Monetizing your writing skills
- Exploring content publication channels
- Learning what people read
- Growth hacking using the written content
- Hacks for content engagement
- How to approach industries for freelance work
- Web Development
- Writing various forms of content.
Benefits of taking this course –
- Receiving a master’s certification from IIM SKILLS and Hub Spot
- Hands-on Learning with lifetime access to the course
- Getting access to free tools worth Rs.35,000
- Publishing your first blog on the renowned platform – Times of India
- Publishing an E-book on Kindle and Google Books
- Creating a portfolio for placements/ freelancing during the course
- Getting steady job opportunities during the internship phase.
- Setting up content writing agency
Download IIM SKILLS Content Writing Course BrochureFind Why 20,000+ People Love IIM SKILLS
If you wish to pursue this course on content writing, then –
Contact: +919580740740, [email protected]
Other Courses offered by IIM SKILLS
Course Name: ECT content writing course 2021
Course Duration: 3 months
Course Fees: Rs.12, 712+18% GST
As a content writer monetizing the writing aptitudes is the primary focus. With this aim, ECT offers a well-designed course with a student-centric approach that provides a valuable learning experience to the learners. So if you are looking for content writing courses in Ghana, you may consider glancing over the modules covered in the class of this course, which are as follows-
- Insight into the content writing process
- Understanding technical terms, google tools and tricks to boost vocabulary
- Strengthening grammar skills
- Learning about modifiers
- Parallel structure
- Viral content development
- Writing compelling Ad copies
- Idea generating tools
- When to use business jargon
- Newsletter content development
- Writing hacks and entering the writing tools
- Developing creative non-fiction writing skills
- Diving into the art of storytelling
- Mastering business domains and writing skills needed for them
- The approach to technical writing
- The various styles of academic writing
- SOPs, cover letters and resume writing
- Grasping content strategies
- Writing quality at a fast pace
- Affiliate Marketing and Ad Sense
- Publishing a book
- Learning traditional and self-publishing
You will find a plethora of opportunities in this content writing course in the form of –
- 7 assignments
- 5 live projects
- 10 quizzes
If you wish to do more research, then contact ECT –
Email: [email protected]
Recommended Read: Digital Marketing Courses in Ghana
Course Name: The Strategy of Content Marketing
Course Duration: 5 weeks
Course Fees: Rs. 1,999
When upskilling is concerned, Coursera is the choicest platform. The US-based Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) has created remedies for people in the form of courses. The content of the classes is enriching and fulfilling. It helps the learners attain an unparalleled perspective on the concerned topic. When content writing and marketing is concerned. This course by UC Davis, University of California, can be precisely what you are looking for in the face of your query content writing courses in Ghana.
The topics covered are as follows –
- Defining content marketing
- Learning the structure of effective content
- Importance of having a content calendar
- What to do with your site
- How to build an audience for a business?
- The 7A framework for your content
- The critical relationship between audience and authority
- What is compelling content?
- Experience vs. Empathy maps
- Email Marketing
- Framing an empathetic content marketing strategy
- Understanding strategic content
- Management of content
- Exploring metrics
- Plagiarism and ethics
Coursera is one of its kind because of the unique peer-graded assignment. After taking each week’s classes, you need to complete the task that will get reviewed by the co-learners, and in turn, you will get a chance to review your peers’ work. You will develop critical eyes that will be beneficial in business. This way, your understanding of content will deepen, and you will precisely know what not to do while planning your content.
Course Name: Course Name: Content is King: Writing Killer Content for Web & Marketing
Course Duration: Self-paced
Course Fees: Rs. 490
Developing content ideas for marketing can be tedious if oblivious of the strategies used to create content. To remove this monotony in creativity, you will find a brainstorming checklist to ignite curiosity in the audience through content. This content writing course on Udemy provides some intriguing tools for content writing that can satiate your thirst to know more about the content writing courses in Ghana.
This Udemy course includes topics such as –
- The several types of content
- Keyword research tools
- Forums to deepen your research
- What is trending and evergreen content
- Voice, tone, and flow of content
- Treating your content
- Keyword is everything
- Website writing
It is a comprehensive content writing course where you will apprehend writing better.
Recommended Read: Technical Writing Courses in Ghana
Course Name: Content Writing Course
Course Duration: Self-paced
Course Fees: Rs. 490
Content that ranks is more important than just the piece of content. This is one of your thoughts while scrolling down on the search engine page after typing content writing courses in Ghana. For those who struggle to rank their work despite having expertise, this course is no less than a remedy for them. The course covers topics such as –
- Know why content writing is a growing industry
- Broad content writing
- SEO content writing
- Content writing tools
- What Google wants in the content
- SEO article writing process
- Challenges faced while writing content
- Choosing a niche
- Writer habit
- Daily writing
- Importance of creating a topic bank
- Keywords in google
- Trigger words for Google
- Finding long-tail keywords
- Researching keywords manually
- Short-tail keywords
- Understanding plagiarism
- How to avoid plagiarism
- Creating an outline of an article
If you want to read more about this best-seller content writing course, then click on the below link –
5. Content Vidya
Course Name: Content Writing Workshop
Course Duration: 6 days
Course Fees: Rs. 4,999
So far, you and I have been glancing through content writing courses in Ghana or masterclasses. Still, through its workshops and other classes, Content Vidya has created the largest pool of writers. This workshop is undoubtedly a complete guide to an unmatched portfolio, but most importantly is a checklist for writing. This 6 days workshop covers topics such as –
- Introduction to content writing and challenges
- Steps for content creation
- Developing a roadmap for the concerned topic
- Writing strategies
- Importance of proofreading and editing
- Learning when to use and not use jargon
- Copywriting strategies
- Importance of storytelling
- Know-how of blogging
- Finding your niche
- Content Writing tools
- Affiliate Marketing
- Content Writing career planning
- Beginning to launch a brand online
This workshop can act as a capsule that an aspiring or already a content writer should gulp to deepen the understanding of this career.
WhatsApp No: +91 9500081660
Course Name: Mastering the art of persuasive writing
Course Duration: 3-4 hours
Course Fees: free
Alison is an online education platform that provides free courses related to workplace skills. Alison can be a decent choice for those who are actively searching for content writing courses in Ghana but are skeptical about investing in any. If you are worried about the content of this free course, then have a quick look at the topics covered.
- Introduction to persuasive writing
- Various writing styles
- What is the personal journey of writing?
- Who is an exceptional writer
- The journey of an extraordinary writer
- The deterrents in outstanding writing
- What is real-world writing?
- The organizational copy
- Emailing copy
- Action copy
- How to promote the content?
- How to strategize long-term growth?
An Alison course also works as a quick test for the knowledge you have garnered otherwise.
7. Henry Harvin
Course Name: Content Writing Course with Gold Membership
Course Duration: 36 hours
Henry Harvin has built a community of 300000+ students so far. The figure itself explains the credibility of the course and the kind of authority the institute has in education. The 9 in 1 content writing program entails projects, internships, certifications, and placement opportunities that help learners stand out from the crowd of content writers. This can prove to be one of Ghana’s most influential content writing courses for having such an exhaustive and in-depth course structure.
The course includes topics such as-
- Digging into language skills
- Strengthening grammar
- Research aptitude
- graphic skillset
- Gathering data and reporting
- Knowing the legalities
- Taking use of social media and blogging
- SEO writing
- Writing crisp and eye-catching landing pages
- Writing press releases and book reviews
- Cover letter and resume writing
- Techniques for proofreading
- Mapping content strategy
- What is ninja writing
- Eliminating writer’s block
- Challenges for creating an effective content
- The roots of technical writing
- What are research papers?
- Everything about medical writing
- Grant Writing
- Writing study materials
- creating workbooks
- Content for Instructional Design and E-learning
- Writing for academic guides and tutorials
- The crux of creative writing
- Dialogue in creative writing
- What is fictional writing
- Article writing and its types
- Researching to write a copy
- Writing and well and crisp
- Knowing the process of email writing to pen impactful emails
- Content writing projects
- Affiliate Marketing
- AdSense and Blogging
- Use of Escrow
- Blogging secrets
- Grabbing freelancing projects
- Learning Content writing, SEO writing, and Creative Writing
- Business communication skills
- Interview Skills
- Presentation ideas and tips
What is the 9 in 1 course?
The 9 in 1 course means-
- E-learning access
So basically, you utter your requirement, and Henry Harvin has it in their course.
There is no chance that this power-pack syllabus will fail to entice you, but if at all you have any doubts, you can contact the institute using the following details-
Tel: +91 9015266266
WhatsApp: +91 9891953953
Frequently Asked Questions-
1. How do I start content writing?
You can either directly take an internship to get a practical understanding of it or select a content writing course from the above list to get the know-how of writing.
2. Can a student get into content writing?
You are always eligible to learn content writing if you think you are interested and intrigued by the field. So yes, students can also be content writers.
3. What skills should content writers have?
As a content writer, you
- Should know how to articulate your thoughts.
- Should know how to prove the existence of your content with SEO
- Should have the ability to story tell.
- Should be aware of the various forms of writing
- Should have a good understanding of grammar to create persuasive pieces.
- Should produce well-researched content for credibility
- Should know the target audience
4. What is the duration of the content writing courses in Ghana?
The duration can be as short as 6 days to as long as 2 years.
5. How much do content writers earn after getting a certification?
In content writing, the experience and salary are directly proportional. Therefore, the pay can range from 1.1 lakhs to 6.5 lakhs.
Your mind can be a hub of thoughts where at one moment you might feel like impacting people through writing, and the next moment you might have to persuade yourself to write. Maybe most of the time, you don’t realize how you cross 2000 words mark, and the other times you are stuck looking at the word count. Content affects both the author and the audience. Therefore, if you are good with words, you can work with your and people’s psyche.
And most importantly, save yourself from getting engulfed in the pressure of creativity. Persuasion, an essential characteristic of content writing courses in Ghana, is dependent on visuals and words. The look and feel of your content will decide whether it gets captured and visualized the right way by people’s minds. A content writing course will meet the challenges of framing your structure and strategy. Still, brainstorming is the writer’s task, so keep reading, ideating, and writing so that you are always ready.