What Are Business Accounting and Taxation Course Fees in Mumbai
The Business Accounting and Taxation course is specifically designed to bridge the gap between the theoretical knowledge supplied by graduating courses and the practical knowledge required to succeed in today’s competitive business environment. BAT course provides candidates with an in-depth understanding of the subject as well as the opportunity to acquire necessary skills. This article will provide you with detailed information regarding the BAT course and also about the business accounting and taxation course fees in Mumbai.
What Are Business Accounting and Taxation?
BAT Course is for commerce students who are interested in finance and taxation as a profession. Excellent accounting, excel, and reporting abilities are used to cover the practical components of both direct and indirect taxation. The BAT is a professional course that was created entirely by industry specialists.
Finance, accounting, and taxes studies will help you obtain a better grasp of the field. Candidates will be able to gain in-depth knowledge of the subject as well as build relevant abilities through this course. Through an in-depth examination of the subject, candidates gain knowledge of the current state of our country’s economy.
The Indian tax structure, accounting and taxation foundations, the VAT system, and Goods and Services Tax (GST) bands are all covered in this course. They should be able to compute well and have a rudimentary understanding of the fundamentals of commerce, as these skills will aid them in instilling the subject’s advanced principles.
Because of the growing number of taxes and a lack of accounting specialists, this course emphasizes the importance of establishing a platform for students interested in pursuing a career in accounting. As a result, the whole course framework attempts to provide students with as much information about the field as possible, so that they can apply it to their jobs.
Accounting and Taxation is a specialized certificate program that provides applicants with a thorough understanding of accounts and taxes. It is taught both in-person and online. Accounting & Taxation is a course that teaches the fundamentals of accounting, monetary planning, and financial theory, with a focus on taxation, which is defined as the act of collecting fiscal (tax) from persons who earn wages.
What You’ll Learn in Taxation and Accounting Course
- Taxation and accounting market practices that are relevant
- GST concepts and how to file for return
- Practical exposure to accounting and taxation market practices
- MIS and Excel
- Individual Income Tax Return Filing
- TDS return filing, as well as TDS calculation on various expenses
Who Can Enrol in a BAT Course?
- Any graduates of the program (B.Com, BAF, BBI)
- Students pursuing a B.Com, BAF, or BBI degree are nearing the end of their studies.
- Students that are interested in financial accounting and taxation as a career.
Here are the most in-demand courses in Mumbai
- Digital Marketing Courses in Mumbai
- Content Writing Courses in Mumbai
- Technical Writing Courses in Mumbai
- GST Certification Courses in Mumbai
- SEO Courses in Mumbai
What is the Scope of the BAT Course in India?
Be an E-accountant to stand out from the crowd in the community of accountants. Proceed your profession with custom-designed advanced accounting courses that include a tally and GST training. Accounting needs have increased fourfold since the implementation of GST, creating employment opportunities for those who are familiar with E-filing GST, TDS, TCS, and Income Tax Returns.
The E-Accounting course will assist you in acquiring the necessary skills to work as an accountant for a reputable corporation. The course provides you with a broad variety of options in the accounting industry. Students can learn how to develop all advanced Excel reports using shortcut keys and formulas, such as Pivot Table, Goal Seek, Auto, Advanced Filters, Vlookup, Splits, and Freeze Panes, which are used to create MIS reports.
Acknowledge the key provisions of the PF and ESI Acts, the Bonus Act, the Gratuity Act, the Shops and Establishment Act, the Contract Labour Act, the Payment of Minimum Wages Act, and the Payment of Wages Act, among others. Learn the fundamentals of income taxation, including how to prepare an income tax return, the T.D.S deduction, and rates, the different types of returns.
Students will become acquainted with the current state of our country’s economy through an in-depth examination of the course. During the course, students will learn about the Indian tax system, the fundamentals of accounting and taxation, the VAT system, and the GST brackets.
They are expected to be able to calculate well and to have a basic understanding of the foundations of accounting, which will aid them in instilling the advanced principles of the subject.
Because of the increasing number of taxes and a lack of professionals in the industry, this course emphasizes the importance of creating a platform for students who want to pursue a career in accounting. The overall course structure seeks to provide students with as much knowledge about the accounting sector.
Also Read: Most important Accounting Interview Questions
Best Institutes With Business Accounting and Taxation Course Fees in Mumbai
The BAT training with good and affordable business accounting and taxation course fees in Mumbai is aimed at commerce students and assists them in developing abilities to meet the current demands of the Financial Accounting and Taxation Industry. This professional course and associated training will equip students to perform accounting and taxation activities in all three industries: manufacturing, trading, and service.
1. IIM Skills
IIM Skills is a leading name in the ed-tech world. The institute provides premium-quality online professional courses to train students and working professionals as per the industry standards. With state-of-the-art teaching methodologies, the institute elevates its game to become a leader in upskilling courses.
About the course
The Master BAT Course is a rich program that covers the depths of business accounting and taxation, bracing you with nitty-gritty skills. Compiled by the industry leaders, the course arms you with the latest techniques, tools, and hacks in the accountancy and taxation domain.
If you make an informed decision to take up this course, you can surely enhance your perception of accountancy and what you can do to claim your supremacy in this field. The course is all-inclusive of cognition on advanced accounting, Tally ERP, Tally Prime, TDS, GST, Income Tax, Payroll policies, excel, and MIS reporting using advanced Excel.
Maintaining a precise balance of practical and theory classes, the program makes you competent at every level. By the end of the course, the mentors will prepare you for your first step at freelancing, jobs, or agency, whichever option you want to pursue your career in.
Business accounting and taxation course fees in Mumbai: INR 49,9000 + GST
Download Business Accounting and Taxation Course CurriculumFIND WHY 20,000+ PEOPLE LOVE IIM SKILLS
IIM Skills BAT Course highlights
- Top-level CAs as mentors
- On the spot doubt clearance through live forums
- Weekly assignments and assessments
- 100% practical acquisition
- Free ebooks and resource material.
- Money-back guarantee, if you don’t like the course after the first session
- Working knowledge of tools like Quickbooks, Tally, GST, Advanced Excel
- Missed backup classes
- Lifetime access to LMS
- Master Certifications
- Flexible batches
The National Institute of Financial Management (NIFM) is India’s most renowned accounting school. NIFM is the only institute with more than 20 locations across India, including Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Nashik, Ahmedabad, Agra, Jaipur, and Dehradun.
It will be a wise decision to enroll in the Diploma in Business accounting and taxation course in Mumbai because it will assist you in learning all of the procedures and planning related to accounting, as well as all of the state and federal tax rules for corporations, businesses (small and large), and individuals.
Accounting and taxation (direct and indirect taxes) knowledge not only makes competent employees but also makes better professionals. Their focus on GST, TDS, income tax, and E-filling in a realistic manner, as well as on the government portal, has made us a leader in this field.
This advanced certificate in accountancy and taxes course comprises both theory and practical classes in which they teach you how to make decisions and analyze balance sheets, as well as how to find full-time or part-time employment or begin your profession as an expert accountant.
Business accounting and taxation course fees in Mumbai: INR 45000 + GST
NIFM’S Accounting and Taxation Course Highlights
- Industry specialists provide training
- A certificate from the NIFM, a well-known educational institute.
- If required, get assistance in starting a business as an accounting and income tax specialist.
- Batch days and time scheduling flexibility
- Get assistance whenever something new comes out on the market.
- The course is practical in nature for more than 80% of the period.
- All practical and theoretical classes are covered
EduPristine is a subsidiary of Adtalem Global Education (NYSE: ATGE), a global education provider based in the United States. Adtalem Global Education’s mission is to empower students to achieve their dreams, succeed, and make inspiring contributions to our global community. Adtalem Global Education Inc. is a well-known service provider.
The Post Graduate Program in Business Accounting and Taxation (PGP-BAT) in Mumbai is an experiential and practical learning curriculum intended to help students become industry-ready accounting professionals. Business accounting and taxation courses in Mumbai are constructed, designed, and compiled by industry professionals with years of expertise in the field of financial accounting and taxation.
This unique teaching methodology introduces students to real-life challenges and situations, allowing them to apply concepts learned in the course and prepare them for actual work situations.
Attending the lab-based physical classroom training, which will cover the practical application of the concepts, is a prerequisite for attending the live online training sessions. After successfully completing the program, prepare students to apply for a variety of positions in the Accounting and Taxation fields.
You can contact EduPristine ([email protected]) to know about: business accounting and taxation course fees in Mumbai.
EduPristine Accounting and Taxation PG Program Highlights
- Each module’s lectures are divided into two parts: conceptual understanding and practical application. For, the course curriculum, faculty-led live online training will be provided.
- Classroom training will focus on case studies using accounting software and other tools widely used in the industry.
- The program has been designed, crafted, and organized by industry experts in Accounts and Taxation.
- Get practical learning expertise in the field with industry-relevant projects in a highly interactive environment at EduPristine center.
Also, find here Business Accounting and Taxation Courses Colleges in Mumbai
ITAA promises to teach you not just the fundamentals of Tally, but also the fundamentals of accounting and taxation. Their comprehensive program provides you with hands-on practical information to help you use your accounting skills and improve your skills. ITAA caters to the learning needs of students and professionals around the country.
The course is designed for professionals who want to advance their careers in taxation and accounting. It can also be done by an accountant, tax consultant, or accounting manager who wants to pursue a career in accounting and taxation.
Learning the most in-demand skills and tools, as well as best practices in the industry In Live Video Sessions, learn from Qualified Chartered Accountant Trainers. Apply what you’ve learned in In-Field Projects and Learning Simulations, which will expose you to real-world circumstances and allow you to hone your skills.
Business accounting and taxation course fees in Mumbai are INR 20,000
ITAA Taxation Course Highlights
- The courses are based on over 15 years of practical expertise in the accounting and taxes industries.
- Sessions that are live and interactive
- Faculty members are qualified Chartered Accountants (CAs) with a passion for teaching.
- The classes are designed to provide students with practical knowledge. Practical applications are the focus of 70% of the curriculum.
- ITAA provides multilingual courses to students. Currently, courses are offered in English, English-Hindi, Marathi, and Gujrati.
5. Keerti Institute
Keerti Institute’s Business accounting and taxation training has comfortable business accounting and taxation course fees in Mumbai to help professionals understand the fundamentals of accounting and taxation. Uniquely designed programs enable young individuals to acquire skills and knowledge for the modern global industry. The curriculums for the programs offered at Keerti Institutes are developed by industry experts.
The course is designed for students and helps them in acquiring the skills necessary to meet the current demands of the Financial Accounting and Taxation Sector. This course and the related training will prepare the student to conduct Accounting and Taxation projects in all three sectors, i.e manufacturing, trading, and service.
You can contact Keerti Institute ([email protected]) to know about: business accounting and taxation course fees in Mumbai
Keerti Institute’s Accounting Course Highlights
- Financial Accounting and Taxation Programs at Keerti Institutes are designed by industry experts taking into consideration the current market conditions.
- A certificate from the Keerti Institute, a well-known educational institute.
- Flexibility in batch days and time scheduling
- The courses are designed to provide students with practical knowledge.
Recommended Read: Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Navi Mumbai
6. Aptech Learning
Aptech Learning provides its students with a competitive advantage in their professions by using updated training methodologies and certified trainers. Aptech Learning is a brand of Aptech Ltd, a premier training institute that has pioneered in specific segments such as banking and finance.
About Aptech Certified Course
Aptech Certified Accounts Professional will allow you to explore the finance industry and its many opportunities. Expertise in the most recent accounting techniques, as well as training in the fields of accounting, banking, finance, and taxation. Aptech Certified Accounts Course is divided into two terms.
The first term covers the skills needed for basic computer applications as well as business accounting and Tally. The second term will train you in advanced accounts as well as banking and financial services.
By receiving training in business accounting and inventory management using Tally software, which offers a variety of services for small and medium-sized businesses, such as multilingual operations, online functions, and processing.
You will be able to create and configure the masters required for accounting transactions, as well as comprehend the process steps and documentation requirements for completing multiple and complex corporate transactions.
You can visit www.aptechlearning.com website to know about: business accounting and taxation course fees in Mumbai
Aptech Certified Accounting Course Highlights
- Aptech offers students a new way to learn! Aptech’s learning app, Onlinevarsity, gives students free access to all course-related study materials.
- Students can participate in an online community and interact with industry professionals.
- Accounting software and other tools widely used in the industry will be provided to the students.
- The curriculum has been designed to provide students with practical knowledge.
7. APG Learning
APG Learning is the Skilling and Education division of the AP Globale Group, which also has a presence in Media, Advisory, and Community Development. APG Learning began operations a few years ago with the mission of educating students and ensuring socio-economic development. They run some of the most successful employability-related courses in the fields of business, entrepreneurship, and finance
Participants will learn skills in accounting and taxation, and they will always be aware of the latest taxation information. The program is based on applied learning practices that help students become industry-ready accounting professionals. It gives candidates a thorough understanding of taxation, financing, auditing, analysis, indirect taxation, etc.
Business accounting and taxation course fees in Mumbai are INR12,000
APG Taxation and Accounting Program Highlights
- Tally certification will be provided to students.
- Students will get a thorough understanding of accounting.
- Students will acquire actual skills in Excel and MIS.
- Participants will learn about payroll, GST, and IT.
Recommended Read: Business Accounting and taxation Courses in Pune
The Institute of Business Applications (IBA) is a well-known professional training institution. GST, IFRS, Financial Modeling, IND-AS, VBA Programming, SAP ERP, and a wide range of other industry-relevant courses are among the industry’s comprehensive portfolio. IBA is regarded as one of India’s most reputable educational service providers.
IBA (Institute of Business Applications) offers a specialized course in Accounts and Taxation to help you enhance your skills in this exciting profession. Their course is designed to meet the specific needs of professional accountants, according to current industry norms.
The course was designed to bridge the gap between the theoretical knowledge supplied by graduating courses and the practical knowledge required to work in today’s competitive business climate. The Account and Taxation course prepares students for a career in accounting and taxation and enables them to become industry-ready professionals.
Preparation of a balance sheet and financial statement, banking, and finance, income tax, and TDS, customs, import and export, Goods and services tax (GST), and payroll processing are some of the topics covered in the course.
IBA Training Program Highlights
- They provide practical training on existing projects and company case studies of various companies.
- They provide convenient classroom and online training that can be accessed at any time and from any location.
- They provide assistance to all their students by providing industry-related information and resolving queries of the students
- They have a dedicated student support team that takes feedback from students after teaching a topic related to finance and tax.
You can contact IBA Institution ([email protected]) to know about: business accounting and taxation course fees in Mumbai.
1. What is the BAT Course?
The BAT Course is designed for commerce students who want to pursue a career in finance or taxation. Excellent accounting, Excel, and reporting skills are required to cover the practical aspects of both direct and indirect taxation. The BAT course was entirely developed by industry professionals. Finance, accounting, and tax studies will obtain a clear understanding of the field. Through this course, candidates will be able to acquire in-depth knowledge of the subject as well as the necessary skills. Candidates learn about the current state of our country’s economy through an in-depth assessment of the subject. The Indian tax structure, accounting and taxation foundations, the VAT system, and GST bands are all covered in this course.
2. Who all Can enroll in a BAT Course?
- Any graduates interested in a career in accounting or taxation should apply.
- Experienced individuals seeking to improve their skills and knowledge in the finance and taxation industry.
- Undergraduates, graduates, M.com, MBAs, and working professionals interested in a career in accounting and taxation should apply.
3. What are Business accounting and taxation course fees in Mumbai?
Business accounting and taxation course fees in Mumbai: INR 12,000 – INR 45000
4. Why is Accounting & Taxation Course Important?
Be an E-accountant and stand out in the accounting industry. Begin your career with specially designed accounting courses with tally and GST courses. Accounting needs to increase fourfold after GST, creating employment opportunities for those who are familiar with E-filing GST, TDS, TCS, and Income Tax Return. The E-Accounting course will assist you in acquiring the necessary skills to work as an accountant in a reputable corporation. The course broadens your horizons in the accounting field.
Learn how to create all Advanced Excel Reports using shortcut keys and formulae, including Pivot Tables, Goal Seek, Auto, Advanced Filters, Vlookup, Splits, and Freeze Panes, which are used to create MIS Reports. Acknowledge the major provisions of the PF and ESI Acts, the Bonus Act, the Gratuity Act, the Shops and Establishments Act, the Contract Labour Act, the Payment of Minimum Wages Act, and the Payment of Wages Act, among others. Learn the fundamentals of income taxation, including how to prepare an income tax return, T.D.S deductions and rates, and different types of returns.
5. What is the syllabus of Account and tax courses?
- Income Tax
- TDS – Tax Deducted at Source
- GST – Goods & Service Tax
- Finalization of Accounts
- MIS – Reports
- Excel & formulas
- Public Provident fund (PF) & Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
Various topics related to taxation and accounting market practices that are relevant will be covered in the course and also as GST concepts and how to file for a return. Students will get practical exposure to accounting and taxation market practices in this course. MIS and Excel and other accounting software are also provided to them. Individual Income Tax Return Filing and TDS return filing, as well as TDS calculation on various expenses-related topics, will be there in the course. So, we hope you must have found your ideal place for affordable and valuable Business accounting and taxation course fees in Mumbai.