What Are Business Accounting and Taxation Course Fees in Delhi?
The purpose of the Business Accounting and Taxation course is to provide students with essential knowledge of accounting concepts, taxation, payroll policies, and the integral disciplines of Economics. Pursuing a Business Accounting and Taxation course can provide you with the necessary information and abilities for managing an organization that spans many areas such as Sales, Accounting, and Taxation. To fully comprehend what this course entails, it is critical to first investigate the ideas of Business Accounting and Taxation, which are central to this curriculum.
How to proceed with the Course is one of the most often requested questions by candidates. Which institute will help me achieve the greatest number of objectives? And many other Questions. So, let us get started and look at all of the main characteristics of these courses, as well as the Business Accounting and Taxation Course Fees in Delhi.
Why Diploma in Business Accounting and Taxation:
A new accounting and taxation framework has arisen as a result of the constantly expanding demand for educated and certified accountants. According to a government report, the current need for accounting experts is 1.3 million, which cannot be reached without extensive training.
Accounting is also a difficult profession; many businesses require the assistance of an accountant to operate their operations, resulting in a high chance of employment. Accounting knowledge and abilities enable persons who excel at accounting to contribute to a country’s economic success.
Whereas taxation is a system of rules, regulations, and procedures for levying taxes that has always been and will always be present in the lives of every individual and every firm as a result of the State’s existence with its tasks and activities through its influence on the economic and social.
It is a great idea to study the Diploma in Business Accounting and Taxes course since it will assist you in learning all of the procedures and planning linked to accounting as well as all sets of state and central taxation requirements for corporate, business (small or large), and individuals.
Accounting and taxation expertise (direct and indirect taxes) not only makes competent employees but also better professionals. Accounting experts who know everything there is to know about accounting, taxation, and e-filing can earn a lot of money.
Here are Some other Best Courses in Delhi
- Digital Marketing Courses in Delhi
- Content Writing Courses in Delhi
- Technical Writing Courses in Delhi
- GST Certification Courses in Delhi
- SEO Courses in Delhi
The Different Courses Business Accounting and Taxation Available in Delhi are:
- Learn how to analyze business transactions
- Learn about Debits and Credits
- Must-Know Accounting Regulations
- Learn about the Accounting Cycle
- Learn how to prepare the Trial Balance (and Adjusted Trial Balance)
- Learn about Accounts Receivable accounting
- Learn about accounts that cannot be collected
- Learn how to prepare a Bank Reconciliation (Must Know Item!)
- Learn how to track inventories (FI) Learn about asset depreciation, amortization, and disposal; learn about short-term and long-term investments, and learn everything there is to know about bonds. Learn how to utilize Ratios to examine Financial Statements.
Some of their favorite themes include:
- Credits and Debits
- Entries in the Journal
- Making Changes to Entries
- FIFO Accounting Cycle LIFO \sBank Reconciliation
- Internal Policies and Procedures
- Bad Debts Petty Cash
- Stocks \Dividends
- Cash Flow Statement
More information on the course:
After completing this course, you will be ready to update your résumé and start applying for accounting employment. Udemy believes that you should not fall asleep when learning anything new. instead, you should be elated and encouraged. To be enthusiastic about studying, you must be able to grasp it easily.
Udemy has created a new teaching style. Videos that are animated and easy to understand. Problem-solving videos that demonstrate how to apply what you’ve learned. Learning has never been more enjoyable.
This training is intended for the following people:
- Business Owners
- CPA Exam Takers
Business Accounting and Taxation Course Fees in Delhi: 455, Original Price: 3,499, Discount: 87 percent | Udemy Charges One of the Lowest Business Accounting and Taxation Course Fees in Delhi Amity University Online course.
The following are the program’s main highlights:
- Truly Global Education with Eminent International Faculty
- Robust Learning Management System and Flipped Learning Model for Improved Learning Outcomes
- Personalized Learning via a One-of-a-Kind Choice-Based Credit System
- Complete Handholding & Support from Student Relationship Managers
- Dedicated Career Support & Virtual Job Fairs with 100+ Hiring Partners
- Portfolio Building with Real-World Industry Projects
NIFM is a major educational institute with 15 centers across India that is gaining prominence over others due to its methodically developed curriculum of Accounting and Business Taxation. The learning methodology with live projects advances the courses to improve the student’s understanding.
This development in the student’s understanding qualifies them for jobs all across the world. Get complete work aid from CPA firms, banks, and other financial institutions, large and small company houses, corporations, and many more. NIFM specializes in 100% JOB Oriented courses with hands-on training.
They identify the most recent industry requirements and tailor our courses to the abilities that HR is looking for in candidates. NIFM certifies both short-term certification and one-year diploma courses.
They have branches in Delhi NCR, including Janakpuri, Pitampura, Karol Bagh, Lajpat Nagar, Vaishali Ghaziabad UP, Faridabad, Gurugram (Gurgaon) Haryana, Agra UP, Ludhiana Punjab, Jaipur-Rajasthan, Ahmedabad-Gujarat, Bhuvneshwar-Orisa, Hydrabad, Wakad-Pune Maharashtra, and Mumbai-Maharashtra.
The course was designed with all practical aspects in mind so that students can find work even in the middle of the course. The course is designed to meet the industry’s needs and demands. Our emphasis on GST, TDS, INCOME TAX, and E-FILLING through practical methods and on government portals have made us a pioneer in this field.
They teach you how to make judgments and analyze balance sheets in the advanced diploma in accountancy and taxation program, which includes theory and practical classes. This degree will also assist you in finding full-time or part-time jobs, as well as launching your career as an expert accountant.
Accounting, Finance, and Taxation are subjects that will never go out of style; it is an ever-expanding field in which to build a professional career. Accounting, financial, and tax professionals are required by every corporation, large or small, regardless of employee count or the number of firm owners.
Eligibility for Admission:
• The candidate must have a minimum qualification of 10+2 OR Graduation and be familiar with a computer, MS Office, and the Internet.
Who Should Take the Course?
• students, working executives and professionals, entrepreneurs, freelancers, and business owners
Course duration, batch schedule, and Business Accounting and Taxation Course Fees in Delhi:
• Duration of the Course: Six Months
• Batching Timetable:
• Sun Batch (Morning/Evening Batch): (6 hours per class)
• Saturday/Sunday Batch (Morning/Noon/Evening Batch): (3 hours per class)
• MWF or TTS for weekday batch (morning/noon/evening batch) (2 hours per class)
Business Accounting and Taxation Course Fees in Delhi are INR 45000 + GST (one-time cost) OR INR 55000 + GST (annual price) (4 Installment)
Take note: Defense Personnel and handicapped individuals will receive a flat 20% fee reduction.
Program of Instruction Course Highlights and Why NIFM teaches us:
- Industry specialists provide training.
- NIFM certificate from a reputable educational institute.
- Get complete placement assistance.
- If necessary, get assistance in finding work as a freelancer.
- If necessary, seek assistance in starting a firm as an accounting and income tax specialist.
- Batch days and schedule flexibility
- Get help in the future when something fresh hits the market.
- More than 80% of the course is practical in nature.
- Coverage of all practical and theoretical classes
Here is a Guide on Financial Risk Management
Who is it intended for?
• Students who have recently graduated and want to learn in-demand accounting skills and tools
• Individuals with 0-2 years of experience who want to upskill and transition to an office-based high-profile job
• Individuals who want to master the most important accounting tools that are required in the industry
The Post Graduate Program in Business Accounting and Taxation takes at least 5 months to finish, depending on the candidate’s devotion and focus.
Eligibility for PGP-BAT
The course is extremely useful for recent graduates, and any candidate with a Commerce background is eligible for the Post Graduate Program in Business Accounting and Taxation.
Admission Procedure for PGP-BAT
Applicants for the Post Graduate Program in Business Accounting and Taxation can apply either offline or online through the official website. All crucial information on the admission date and other similar data will be sent through email or posted on the official website.
A graduation degree in B.Com, BBI, or BAF is required for eligibility. Log on to the official Website for detailed Business Accounting and Taxation Course Fees in Delhi. 6. Coursera (The Accounting Cycle Specialization).
What Will You Learn?
- How to Keep Journals and Post Ledgers
- How to Construct Financial Statements
- How to Keep Track of Entries and Post-Closing Entries
- How to Make a Trial Balance
The Skills You Will Learn?
- Applications in Practice
- Financial Report
- Accounting Cycle: Practical Applications
Concerning this Specialization
You will practice completing each step of the accounting cycle within Microsoft Excel in this hands-on Specialization, beginning with evaluating and documenting the first financial transactions of the year and finishing with the start of the next fiscal year.
This course will teach you how to record in a journal, post to a ledger, generate financial statements, record, and post-closing entries, and prepare trial balances.
Project for Applied Learning
This Specialization program is made up of three interconnected courses that cover every stage of the accounting cycle. You will have the opportunity at the end of each session to put the skills you learned in the video walkthroughs into practice by completing a graded assignment such as posting to the ledger or preparing financial statements in Microsoft Excel.
How the Specialization Works
A Course Specialization is a group of courses designed to help you master a specific skill. To begin, enroll in the Specialization directly or research its courses and choose the one you wish to start with. When you enroll in a Specialization course, you are immediately enrolled in the entire Specialization.
It’s alright if you only complete one course; you can stop studying or cancel your subscription at any time. Go to your learner dashboard to keep track of your course enrollments and progress.
- Project involving hands-on work
Each Specialization includes a hands-on project. You must finish the project in order to complete the Specialization and receive your certificate (s). If there is a separate course for the hands-on project in the Specialization, you must first finish all of the other courses before beginning the hands-on project.
- Get a Certificate
When you complete all of the courses and the hands-on project, you will receive a Certificate that you can share with prospective employers and your professional network.
Business Accounting and Taxation Course Fees in Delhi: Vary depending on the Time and Period you choose:
• 1 month: 9 Hours Per Week: 3,000/-
• 3 MONTHS: 3 Hours Per Week: 6,000/-
• 6 months: 2 Hours Per Week: 9,000/-
4. Learning & Development Academy by Grant Thornton in India
Grant Thornton Bharat’s Learning & Development Academy is an upskilling service offering that provides professionals and students with result-oriented finance and accounting courses. It is an amazing curriculum that may be tailored to help you acquire skills and competencies in areas of special interest to you.
Grant Thompson’s Diploma in International Financial Reporting (DipIFR) is excellent for financial professionals who want to learn more about International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
The training program is based on the syllabus of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) Diploma in International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), a qualification that is worldwide recognised and recognized.
Grant Thompson will not only prepare you for the exam, but he will also discuss the differences between IFRS and the corresponding Indian Accounting Standards (Ind AS) and Indian Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (IGAAP) to assist you in learning the local reporting requirements and smoothly managing Ind AS implementation in India.
We will also draw on our firm’s significant expertise in a wide range of disciplines across various organizations, as well as its knowledge base, to provide practical insights that will assist you in comprehending and learning complex ideas.
- After completing this program successfully, participants should be able to:
- Prepare financial reports in accordance with Ind AS and IFRS criteria.
- Understand the new standard’s accounting and disclosure requirements: IFRS 15 – Revenue from Customer Contracts and IFRS 16 – Leases
- Prepare group financial statements in collaboration with subsidiaries, associates, and joint ventures.
Who Should Enroll?
CA students who are qualified, Chartered Accountants
- MBA in management accounting (finance)
- Accountants and finance professionals
- Business Accounting and Taxation Course fees in Delhi, INR 24,000 per participant (excluding taxes)
- Exclusions: ACCA Exam Fees of GBP 185, payable directly to ACCA at the time of exam registration. For additional information, please visit the ACCA website.
- Deliverables for the program
- 80 hours of live IFRS sessions, including changes between IGAAP and Ind AS.
- Becker Research Material
- Our Learning Management System is available to you (session recordings, quizzes, and assessments)
- After-training assistance – query management and registration
- Participation certificate
Here is a Guide on Cost Management Accounting in India
5. City Commerce Academy
Course-1, Course-2, and Course-3 are combined to provide our Accounts and Tax Expert course. This course covers all of the topics covered in our Business Accounting, Accounts Expert, and Tax Expert courses. This is an excellent course for freshers in B.Com, M.Com, MBA, CA, ICWA, CS, and businessmen who want to work as good accountants.
Their Accounting and Taxation Course covers everything from the fundamentals through the finalization of a Balance Sheet and the submission of online returns. After successfully completing the course, each candidate will be able to work as a person with five to seven years of experience.
Business Accounting and Taxation Course Fees in Delhi :
Rs. 17,500/- and Rs. 10,800/-.
6. SLA Consultants India
The SLA, E-Accounting, and E-Taxation (E-GST and E-Income Tax) programs were created to address modern corporate employment needs. Manufacturing, Investment Banking, Automobile, IT, FMCG, and other businesses require up-to-date E-Accounts, Finance, and E-Taxation resources.
Employees must constantly improve their skill set in order to compete in the real world of E-Accounts and Finance. As a result, using best case studies, our Chartered Accountants (CA) Trainers aid you in learning all Accounting and Taxation compliance in a real-world scenario.
Among the best are E-Taxation, E-Accounting, Income Tax (ITR 1-7), GST, GSTR-9, Custom, Tally ERP 9, and SAP HANA. Simple Finance expert-level program in a real setting for newcomers/beginners to gain experience in a short amount of time with certification or diploma.
Experienced 3-4 Chartered Accountant will provide E-Accounting and Taxation Practical Training Course at Weekdays/Weekends in Delhi, Noida, and Gurgaon/Gurugram.
More about the Course:
- Certificates signed by CA-Industry acceptable certification for Accounts and Taxation which help Fresher/Experienced to up-skill at corporate.
- Expert CA/FCA Faculty- 4-5 Expert CA/FCA with 10+ Years deliver practical compliance training and real-time online e-filing.\Complete Placement Assistance-After completing 70% of training, our specialized placement team will arrange interviews until placement.\Lab Facility Hours-Practical Training assists in gaining exposure at the corporate level through a series of technical tests.
- Live GST & Income Tax Portal-Real-time projects and excellent case studies make SLA workshops more distinctive and engaging for learners.
- Admin Support for One Year-For Learner, our admin team creates new batch schedules, reschedules lessons, and arranges doubt classes.
- Business Accounting and Taxation Course Fees in Delhi: For more information, please visit the Official Website.
7. Gurukul Mantras
• Duration: 90 days (including practice sessions)| Batches are available in a variety of sizes to suit your needs.
• Join their 360-degree Accounting and Taxation course to gain hands-on knowledge and experience with the most recent accounting principles and applications.
• Offline batches are available in Thane and Najafgarh, Delhi, with 100 percent placement assistance* for certified students.
- Daily Online Batch
- Concentrated batch for up to ten persons
- 3 days each week
- Batches are available at your convenience.
- Session of 1.5 hours
- 90-day duration
- Weekend Batch Online
- Appropriate for working professionals
- three-hour session
- Business Accounting and Taxation Course Fees in Delhi:
- Rs. 14,500 13,050 (incl. of all taxes)
- Saturdays and Sundays: 15
Also Read: Most Important Accounting Interview Question
8. Henry Harvin
The Certified Business Accounting and Taxation Course (CATP) includes essential accounting components such as GST, Income Tax, and TDS, all of which have a significant impact on the modalities of financial business operations in India. The Business Accounting and Taxation Course is designed for professionals who want to pursue a career in Accounting and Taxation.
9 in 1 Course
- 172 hours of live online interactive classroom training.
- GST, Advanced Excel, Human Resources Payroll, and other projects are offered.
- Internships: Internships assist students in acquiring practical experience while learning.
- Certification: Business Accounting & Taxation Course Certification
- Government of India-recognized and award-winning institute.
- Placement: 100% Placement Guarantee Support for One Year Following Successful Completion
- Access to eLearning with a plethora of tools and techniques, video content, tests, and more
- Boot camps: Regular boot camps will be held throughout the next 12 months.
- Hackathons: Participation in #AskHenry Hackathons and Competitions is completely free.
- 1 Year Gold Membership in the Henry Harvin® Accounts Academy for the Certified Business Accounting & Taxation Course
Finance Academy Gold Membership Benefits
- E-Learning Access: Access to recorded videos, games, projects, case studies, and so on.
- Monthly Boot camp Sessions: Brush up on your concepts with our monthly Boot camp sessions led by professionals in the area that are specifically designed to get you industry-ready.
- Job Chances and Internships: CATP graduates receive 100% placement assistance and internship opportunities with Henry Harvin or partner firms.
- Interview Guaranteed: Assistance in preparing for and completing the interview
- Complimentary Modules: Gain unique access to Complimentary Modules, such as Soft Skill Development and Resume Writing, in addition to the course curriculum of accounting and taxation courses.
Business Accounting and Taxation Course Fees in Delhi
Henry Harvin’s Business Accounting and Taxation Course Fees in Delhi are slightly costlier but will strengthen your overall understanding of Business Accounting and Taxation.
Henry Harvin Education Has Received a Number of Honors.
• Affiliated with the American Association of EFL, the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, MSME, UKAF, UKCert, Project Management Institute (PMI), and ISO 29990:2010 certified.
• 1400+ Google Reviews, 200+ YouTube Testimonials with 4.5+ Ratings Rated on Go abroad, Trustpilot, Go overseas, and other sites.
Business Accounting and Taxation Course Fees in Delhi: Live Online Classroom: 34500/- Self Paced Course: 31050/-
There is no charge. EMI: They have worked with financing firms to offer affordable financing alternatives at 0% interest with no hidden fees.
Frequently Asked Questions Related to Business Accounting and Taxation Course Fees in Delhi
1. What is business accounting Taxation?
Business Accounting and Taxation is intended for commerce graduates with a strong interest in finance and taxation.
2. What is the difference between accounting and taxation?
While accounting involves all aspects of a company’s operations, taxes are more concerned with developing techniques to assist businesses in better completing their tax returns. Individuals who are obligated to file annual tax returns are likewise subject to taxation.
3. Can I get a job after finishing the BAT course?
Following completion of this intense course, you will be able to choose from a variety of prospective job profiles, including tax consultant, corporate legal assistant, company law assistant, financial manager, account executive, and tax analyst, to mention a few. The average compensation for BAT skills is around Rs. 4 LPA.