Best Content Writing Courses In Chandigarh (Updated)
Content refers to the use of words to convey details about anything such as a project, a plan, a product, a business idea, etc. In a simple sentence, content can be viewed as a marketing tool. To justify the above statement, let us assume a fashion designer has started her clothing brand and has created a website, where she wishes to showcase her business and services.
So, here content in the form of a description will help her bring her brand into the limelight. The attributes of good content are that it should be reader-friendly, engaging, and informative.
The main role of a content writer is to play with words and create engaging content for the customers. It is very important to understand here that content writers never pen down their content with whatever comes to their mind or from their knowledge base.
An excellent piece of content is a combination of diligent research, proper choice of words, tone of the script, grammar and, relevant information. To achieve this, an aspiring content writer should focus on incisive editing and fine-tuning of his/her content such that every single word is on point.
Dive in this article to get insights about content writing What is Content Writing?
Content Writer and the need for Training?
The first and the most important thing about content writing is that it has no defined path or qualifications to enter and start it. However, candidates with a degree in literature, mass communication, and journalism are most preferred for creating attractive content. Content writing requires good writing skills and an analytical mind to create attractive and worthy content.
Therefore, to help interested candidates learn the art of content writing, many online and offline training institutes help them learn about various aspects of the content industry. It is possible that content writing could be the dream of many but it is never a cakewalk. There are numerous skills and techniques to be learned along the journey and that’s when people realize the need for systematic training to develop and understand content writing skills.
Also, check out this article on How to Become a Content Writer?
Content Writing Courses in Chandigarh- Career Options
Anyone capable of communicating an idea creatively and effectively can always think of becoming a content writer. Career options that Content Writing Courses in Chandigarh offer its students are:
- Creative content editing
- Marketing based content writing
- Social media writing
- News writing
- Magazine Article Writing
- Proposal Writing
- Academic writing
- Copy Writing
Know about How Good is Career in Content Writing?
Best content writing courses in Chandigarh
Content writing has become important these days due to the increased demand for internet marketing. Every business or product is on the internet these days and content writers are hired to help them advertise their business in the best possible way. Some Institutes that offer Content Writing Courses in Chandigarh are listed here:
It is one of the best places for Content Writing courses in Chandigarh. Currently, online training programs are being held for content writing and marketing. Some of the features of the Content Writing Course available here are:
- 16 hours of lectures for teaching various skills associated with content writing.
- Placement assistance.
- 3 months of internship.
- Certification from the institute and preparation for international certification.
- Availability of free tools required for content writing and marketing.
- Lifetime technical and consulting support.
- Assistance in portfolio development.
- Assistance in publishing the first E-book.
- Blogging on platforms like Times of India
Course Fee – INR 14900 + GST
Download IIM SKILLS Content Writing Course BrochureFind Why 20,000+ People Love IIM SKILLS
Attend the free demo to understand and experience the beauty of the content industry.
Must read: Content Writing Career
Check out these other top-notch courses from IIM SKILLS
This is a Software IT company that also offers Content Writing Courses in Chandigarh. Every training institute has its unique way of delivering the training program. Some important topics that Techedo Technologies teaches its students during the content writing training program are listed here:
- Reader Centric document
- Essentials of SEO
- Tools for Content Writing
- Proof Reading skills
- Keyword Research
- Communication with Graphic artist
- Writing for web
- Referencing and plagiarism
- Interview preparation
- Skills to make money online
- Essentials of UI and UX
- Types of content writing and editing
You must be curious to know How much Content Writers earn Annually?
The institute teaches the following types of content writing such that candidates can use their skills depending on the sector and type of content industry they choose in the future. To know more about the duration of coaching and the fee charged, it is always advisable to consult the admin team of this institute.
- Writing for brands and journalism – Helps in writing reports, news stories for websites, newspapers, and radio.
- SEO copywriting – this helps in promoting one’s website to the top list using various keywords.
- User Experience Writing – helps in building the text a user encounters while navigating through a particular product.
- Conversion rate optimization writing – helps in getting leads to a particular website and then converting them into profits.
- Subject matter writing – write about a particular topic with deep understanding.
- Influential writing – write to influence the viewer or reader such that more traffic is generated at the website.
- Social media writing – helps to write content on social media platforms. Works such as using hashtags, question polls, etc. are covered here.
- Writing for advertising – helps in writing content for billboards, TV, radio, online advertisements, etc.
- Narrative writing – helps in writing about brands such that full information is given.
- Technical writing – helps in creating highly complex technical content.
Learn about Career Opportunities for Content Writers
Among the Content Writing Courses in Chandigarh, this institute targets content writing training in the following areas:
- Write content to motivate people to take action.
- Write content to increase sales, traffic, and brand recognition.
- Write content to boost website ranking.
- Learn strategies to write content for platforms like SEO, SMM, and others.
Other details are available on the institute’s website.
Get insights about the Skills Required to Become a Content Writer
It is a web designing and digital marketing training organization but it also organizes Content Writing Courses in Chandigarh. Mentioned below are some unique features of the content writing training program offered by this institute:
- Live project on content creation training.
- Live demo of how content works.
- Expert faculty to deal with various important topics.
- Free demo session before enrolling in the course.
- 100% placement assurance after course completion.
Check out the Top 10 Content Writing Jobs
ECT (Education and Career Times)
The Content writing course at ECT is recognized by the Government of India. The salient features of this course at this institute are:
- 12 weeks of interactive training.
- 7 assignments.
- 5 live projects.
- 10 quizzes.
- Assured certificate.
- 100% placement assistance.
- Work from home opportunities.
- Lifetime support.
- 50 hours of E-learning videos.
For more information, it is a good idea to enroll and request a free demo session. This is also considered a good place for Content Writing Courses in Chandigarh.
It is an online platform that offers training programs on content marketing to students interested to pursue a career in digital marketing. Apart from content marketing, this institute organizes Content Writing Courses in Chandigarh to help candidates learn writing skills for technical, education, health, legal, fashion, and travel industries. Some of the topics covered in the course are given below:
- Introducing google ad-words
- Keyword research
- Keyword planning for paid marketing
- Addition of negative keywords
- On-page optimization for paid marketing.
Highlights of the program at this institute are:
- 20+ hours of classes.
- Open for any category of candidates like students, professionals, home-makers.
- Job opportunities from top MNC are assured.
- Excellent learning environment.
- Personality development and mock interview preparation.
- Industrial Training in the best companies.
- PPC training on live projects.
- Provides Course completion certificate.
This is an institute that helps candidates learn about various web technologies like web designing, digital marketing, software development, content writing, etc. The Content Writing Courses in Chandigarh organized by this institute are divided into 6 distinct modules, with each module serving a definite purpose.
Here is an outline of each content module:
Module 1: Essentials of writing
- Here in this module, one will get to understand the importance to become a content writer and create unique content.
Module 2: Things to know before one starts to write
- Introduction to writing
- Planning and guidelines to write
- Discussion about plagiarism and referencing
Module 3: Writing correctly
- Grammar and punctuation
- Proper paragraphing
- Reading strategies before writing something
- Communication with a subject matter expert
Module 4: Next step once the writing is done
- Editing and proofreading
- Plagiarism check
- Graphic design
- Rewriting if required
Module 5: Publishing the written work
Module 6: Career development
This institute provides a free demo class and some scholarship facilities. To get complete details one can contact their admission and career counseling online support executive and get assistance.
This is a company that provides technology services to various customers and has approximately 6 years of industry presence. Industry experts here in this institute organize lectures on Content Writing Courses in Chandigarh. However, digital marketing, web designing, and web development are other courses offered at this place. It provides both online and offline classes and there is a facility to avail a free demo before deciding to get admission into any of the courses.
This is a digital marketing organization that aims to train candidates on various subjects associated with digital marketing. One of the important subjects being content writing, this institute has a training course on that with the following features:
- Real-time experience faculty.
- Excellent knowledge in training candidates on content writing.
- Provides training on industry-centric case studies.
- Complete placement assistance.
- Free demo facility available.
- Certificate at the end of the course.
Chandigarh Institute of Internet Marketing (CIIM)
Among various Content Writing Courses in Chandigarh, CIIM provides excellent knowledge on various topics. The Syllabus for the content writing training program is as described below:
- Introduction to content writing
- Understanding the search engine algorithms
- Basics of business analysis
- Analysis of products and services
- Keyword research
- Web content creation
- Search engine friendly content creation
- Learning to write for various platforms like social media, press releases, blogs, websites etc.
At Udemy, one can learn tips and tricks about writing great content for a few hundred bucks. The main features of the course are:
- 5 hours of video lecture.
- 5 downloadable resources.
- Full-time access.
- Certificate on completion.
- 30-day money-back guarantee.
- 70 tips to create great blogs, articles, and eBooks.
Course content for this specific content writing course includes:
- Introduction to writing.
- Setting some great writing goals.
F-TEC skill academy
At this institute, Content writing Courses in Chandigarh are a part of the digital marketing course. Some benefits of the program here are:
- 240 hours of classes.
- Lifetime access to videos and lecture content.
- 100 +case studies and 5 live projects.
- Industry-specific trainers.
- 2 certifications – F-TEC and IDCL certification.
- Internship and placement opportunities.
For further details, it is advisable to visit the website and check for availability of training sessions as per requirement.
AS Web info
AS Web info offers Content Writing Courses in Chandigarh, where candidates are trained to write content for websites, articles, blogs, technical and research-specific writings. During the training program students get to learn the following:
- Writing for websites.
- Writing for mobile applications.
- Designing content.
- Choosing a great career based on content writing.
- Tips and tricks to improve writing skills.
Other details about the course can be requested by getting in touch with the admission and counseling team of the academy.
This is an online training platform that teaches content writing. The course is believed to have 9 in 1 feature such that 9 different types of facilities are offered within this course:
- E-learning access
Benefits of learning content at this institute are:
- Write 30+ types of content and earn online.
- Developing skills to translate thoughts into words.
- Develop language skills to write for international clients.
- Learn graphic skills, advanced research skills, skills to recognize target audience, etc.
- Understand the concept of securing freelance projects from various places.
- 32 hours of training.
- Globally recognized certificate.
- Recorded videos for all sessions.
- One-year gold membership at the institute.
- Supportive tools are provided to help deliver projects effectively.
Many more details are available on the institute’s website.
Some tips, tricks, and tools to write content
Some good lessons and examples from previously written content can help beginners write attractive content such that they win over as many readers as possible. Some of such lessons and tips are discussed here for people who aspire to become content writers:
- Power up your text – changing the words to convey a similar intention can make a lot of difference in the reader’s attitude. E.g., instead of writing sentences like “I am blind. Please help”. It is always considered creative to play with the words and re-write them as “It’s a beautiful day but I can’t see it”.
- Create content that can be read – when viewers read content, they should be capable of understanding what they read. E.g., Advertisements with creative stuff come under this category.
- The power of visual content – visual content can create more impact than just written content. Infographics can help keep the text minimum within a large article. Words are used for stressing certain facts and long descriptions can be avoided.
- Don’t sound serious in the content – use of light-hearted words helps connect to the reader with the right intent.
- Think differently while you write – writing attractive headlines is a challenge and the use of catchy words is what creates the difference.
- Help the reader visualize through the written content – including realistic examples and keeping the content crisp can help readers get attracted to what one is trying to say in his/her content.
- Explain things succinctly – one should learn to write briefly to illuminate the difference among various words.
- Understand the audience – an informal, conversational approach is the best way to create content and connect to the audience in their tone and speech.
- Actionable content – write such that it can be implemented in someone’s life immediately.
- Grammar – always write content in the first or second person.
- Avoid too much creativity – this can cause unnecessary deviation from the main point.
- Focus on sentence formation – avoid starting sentences with words like “this” or “That”.
- Provide extra information – include links to other websites and information sites for the reader to access extra information. Such little practice while writing content can increase one’s credibility.
- Keyword status – Always focus on the right keywords to reach the right audience.
- Right actions – Visitors should be prompted to take the right actions when they are on the website by the proper use of words.
- Sufficient length – length of the content always depends on the context. Longer content with good visuals can support the writing and keep the visitors on the site for a longer time.
- Make the content readable – the content on the website should be scanned easily. Hence ensure that the content has short paragraphs, good subheads, bulleted lists, bolded texts, etc.
- Fair use of content – when some content is taken from the source, it should be properly handled. Words and content should be quoted and citations are given correctly.
- Proper tools – Hemingway App is the best tool for content writers because it provides immediate feedback on content structure such as formatting, etc.
- Use tools to get suggestions on blog topics. E.g., HubSpot’s blog topic generator.
- The readability test tool helps one to get the score for their content. It grades the content and the complexity of words used.
- Initially one can make use of the Heading Analysis tool.
- Create a smart blog – initially use words and create content to boost traffic to the blog.
- Conclude – always conclude the content such that it makes the last powerful impact on the visitor.
Best Qualities of a content writer
The content industry is growing so fast and attractive these days that good content writers require many skills than just ‘wordsmithing’. When someone tries to enter the content industry, there is a general suggestion of getting the fundamentals right such as basic grammar, sentence formation, proper structure and design of the content, etc.
Apart from these skills, the content written should have a purpose that will ultimately drive us to the goal. The content that is written should be well-researched, competently written, and should be well optimized for search engines, social media, and readers. Anyone willing to take up content writing as a profession, should try, understand and inculcate these below-mentioned qualities:
- Reveal personality: content written by a content writer should be able to create that connection with the reader. It should not be felt like an artificial intelligence thing. Content writers should be able to reveal their personality for their readers to connect and come back to read their articles.
- Proficient research: the best content comes from a well-researched background. Well-researched content gives reliable and enormous information on any particular topic.
- Decide your target audience: this can be possible when a particular niche is selected because in such cases thorough research of the target audience is done.
- Adaptability: always keep changing with the digital climate and the target demographics to remain in the limelight of the content industry.
- Social media marketing: helps in attracting larger audiences.
- Knowledge of SEO: some basics of search engine optimization techniques have to be learned.
- Maintaining integrity: Always try to write 100% original content. Copied content will be noticed and can create problems.
- Learn the art: weaving content into a story and conveying it to the audience can be more effective.
- Ability to edit and proofread: these are the two most important activities one can perform after writing the first draft of content. Error-free content is more attractive and trustworthy.
- Written communication: grammar, spelling, and sentence formation should always be correct and there is no excuse for these things.
Every content writing training institute has more or less the same curriculum and course structure but it is always advisable to choose one which teaches the current trends in the industry. Also, one should do thorough research to find out what extra knowledge one can get from a particular course. There are some institutes that not only teach writing styles but also marketing skills, such institutes are more preferred because these days content writing is much beyond just writing words.
One can find numerous opportunities for content writers anywhere in India and so in Chandigarh. However, it is not necessary to look for institutes within the city for classroom training because everything has gone online and so are the training sessions. Multiple Content Writing training institutes provide excellent facilities to online students. So, sit back, relax and learn from the comfort of your home to save both time and energy.