Top 8 Business Analytics Courses In Vietnam With Placements
Vietnam is now a place where opportunities in business analytics are rising day by day. If you have an interest in studying business analytics in Vietnam, you can go for their course. Technology has risen in today’s world with lots of opportunities. Every business organization tries to improve its business strategy with the help of business analysis. Therefore, business analytics is much needed while talking about decision-making in a business or firm. In this article, we have shared the top 8 business analytics courses in Vietnam which will give you a clear perspective and general idea about business analysis.
What is the Meaning of Business Analytics
Business Analytics (BA) involves a chronological, repetitive, well-ordered exploration of a business or firm’s data to drive decision-making for the betterment of the business.
Business Analytics is a process where it ultimately goes to the conclusion of decision-making. It is a set of regulations solving business-related problems with the help of data analysis, descriptive analysis, diagnostic analysis, prescriptive analysis, predictive analysis, various tools, charts, pivot tables, graphs, infographics, etc.
It is known to general people who do not belong to this profession that Data analytics and business analytics might be in the same category. But this is not real. There is a slight difference between data analytics and business analytics. Data Analytics is the process where useful data are analyzed for future use in the respective business or organization. It is the process of analyzing data sets to draw conclusions from huge datasets Whereas, business analytics is a process where a business analyst finds the objective of the business by analyzing data sets for future precision. Business Analytics involves data analytics tools in the interest of business insights.
Syllabus of Business Analytics
- Principles of Management
- Management Concept
- Business Communication and Business Informatics
- Principles of Marketing
- Business Economics
- HRM and Quantitative Methods
- Business World Exposure
- Production and Operations Management
- Project Planning and Management
- Mathematical Optimization
- Supply chain and marketing analytics
- Entrepreneurship Development
- Business and Cyber Law
- Industrial Research Project
Main Components of Business Analytics
- Roadmap and Consistency Check
- Data Acquisition
- Data Security or Data Protection
- Data Governance or Standards
- Insights and Interdependence
- Data Storage
- Data Visualization
- Data Optimization
Future Scope of Business Analytics
The scope of business analytics is increasing, and it plays a pivotal role in the business world. A degree in this field is a must for upgrading your future career. The scope of a business analyst is expanding to various sectors like health, sales, public industries, IT industries, etc. The future scope is amazing in this profession. This field will help you a lot to develop your skills as well as knowledge after completing your course. With technology, this industry has grown enormously. You must join the course if you have a keen interest.
Other Courses in Vietnam:
- Content Writing Courses in Vietnam
- Digital Marketing Courses in Vietnam
- Technical Writing Courses in Vietnam
- SEO Courses in Vietnam
Tools Used in Business Analytics Courses
There are various tools used in business analytics courses that play pivotal roles in the business to find the objective of the business by analyzing data for the future betterment of the business. The tools are Dundas BI, Qlik, Tibco Spotfire, Splunk, Sisense, Excel, Python, Tableau, Power BI, R, etc.
- Dundas BI
- Tibco Spotfire
- Power BI
Top 8 Business Analytics Courses in Vietnam
Simplilearn offers one of the best online business analytics courses in Vietnam. It collaborates with IBM. It also offers capstone from 3 domains and 14+ projects. You will get industry exposure with Harvard Business Case studies of Pearson. Simplilearn becomes the world’s no. bootcamp for its business effort in the world of business.
Key Benefits of the Course:
- Simplilearn’s Business Analyst Master’s Program will provide the learners with practical skills in business analysis.
- After the completion of the course, the students will master the concepts and skills required for a business analyst career.
- You will grasp the fundamentals of Excel analytics functions.
- The learners will understand the tools and techniques used in business analytics.
- You will master the concepts of requirements life cycle management.
- You will gain fundamental knowledge of business analytical tool like agile.
- You will learn to analyze and visualize data using Tableau.
- The students will understand business analysis key concepts.
- The students will acquire advanced knowledge of identifying and completing various elements of business analysis.
- You will master SQL concepts such as Universal Query Tool.
Tools Covered in this Course:
- MS Excel
- Power BI
- EXIN agile
- Course 1 (Certified Business Analysis Professional)
- Course 2 (Tableau Training)
- Course 3 (Data Analysis with Python)
- Course 4 (Mathematical Optimization by IBM)
- Course 5 (Business Analyst Capstone)
- Course 6 (Harvard Business Case Studies for Business Analysis)
ExcelR offers online Business Analytics Courses in Vietnam. The candidates get certificate after attending their full sessions. Any candidate who belongs to Commerce, Science, and Engineering background can join this business analytics course after going through proper research. The industry professionals provide various tools used in this course, LMS, case studies, assignments, capstone projects, etc. It collaborates with IBM.
- Descriptive Statistics
- Probability and Normal Distribution
- Introduction to Hypothesis Testing
- Data cleaning and Insights
- Correlation Analysis
- Introduction to Excel
- Formatting of cells (Wrap Text, Number, Cell formatting, etc.)
- Ribbon, Formula bar, Status bar
- What is syntax, arguments (Optional, Mandatory) Navigations (Sum, Average, Max, Min, Product, Cut, Copy, Paste, Paste Special)
- Data Handling: Formatting and Filtering
- Data Summarization: Pivots, Preparing the Dashboard
- Transforming data, imputation techniques
- Introduction to Databases, Software Installation
- Introduction to RDBMS
- Types of SQL Commands
- Domain Constraint, Primary key, Foreign Key
- Joining Tables
- Stored procedures
- Parameters in procedures
- Intro to Tableau Tool
- Hierarchy (Inbuilt hierarchy, Manual)
- Calculated fields
- Mixing up of all calculated fields
- Creating a Dashboard
- Tableau public server
Basics of Python
- Introduction to python, Data types, Operators
- Variables, data types, Operators in python
- Sets, Set Theory, Regular Expression
- For, While loops, Functions
- Pandas, Matplotlib, Seaborn
- Power BI Introduction
- Default summarization and sort by
- Power BI Desktop Visualizations
- DAX Expressions
Tools Covered in This Program.
- Power BI
- Basic & Advanced Learning
Duration of the Course: 180+ hours
- Business Analytics Courses in Melbourne
- Business Analyst Online Courses
- Business Analyst Certifications In India
- Business Analytics Courses In Malaysia
- Business Analytics courses In Singapore
- Business Analytics Courses in Australia
3. Vietnam National University, Hanoi
Vietnam National University offers one of the best Business Analytics Courses in Vietnam. It offers a certification program after completing the course. The industry experts offer assignments, projects, LMS, Capstone projects, real-hand experience, etc. to the learners. It is a campus-based program.
Key Benefits of the Course:
- It is an English – taught course (except for 4 Vietnamese compulsory subjects in which international students will be provided with great support to meet subject requirements).
- It is a globally recognized bachelor’s degree awarded by Vietnam National University, Hanoi.,
- The learners will get accreditation and transfer opportunities to Deakin University, Australia.
- The course offers various optional academic modules for students’ specific choice of career path.
- Data Engineer
- Business data analyst
- Business analytic manager/consultant
- Management analyst
- Risk valuation expert
- Anti-fraud specialist
- Supply chain management/Transportation logistics specialist
- Project management or consultancy
- Market research analyst
- Forecaster and pricing specialist
- IT system analyst/Operation analyst
- Healthcare data analyst
- Enrolment requirements
Duration of the Course: 8 Semesters
Course fee: USD 8,000/Semester
- Business Analytics Examples
- How to Become A Business Analyst
- Investment Banks In India
- Business Analytics Courses for Beginners
4. Invensis Global Learning Services
Invensis Learning provides one of the best online programs on Business Analysis courses in Vietnam.
Key Features of This Course:
- You can attend interactive instructor-led Business Analysis certification training in Vietnam.
- The trainers provide theoretical as well as practical learning rich domain experience with international training & certification in Vietnam.
- It provides the learners with mock tests to make them confident while appearing for the Business Analysis exam.
- You will get the flexibility to retake Business Analysis training within two months.
- It will give the opportunity to the students for hassle-free payment in your local currency.
- This Business Analysis course in Vietnam is ideal for new project managers, product owners, and who are interested in business analysis.
- Participants who are attending this Business Analysis course in Vietnam will get a hard copy of LMS.
5. Duy Tan University
Duy Tan University provides one of the best Business Analytics courses in Vietnam. It provides students with a foundation knowledge of business management, business strategy, business administration and analyzing plans to maintain and improve productivity.
Key Benefits of the Course:
Students will be able to:
- Write business plans.
- Manage company resources to achieve company targets.
- Make financial plans and analyzing.
- Manage human resources.
- Negotiate with Vietnamese and international partners.
Duration of the Course: 48 months
Careerera offers one of the best post graduate programs in Vietnam.
- Chapter – 1
- Introduction to R
- Chapter – 2
- R for Business Analytics
- Chapter – 3
- Programming in R
- Chapter – 4
- OOPS Concept In R
- Chapter – 5
- How To Read the Data In R?
- Chapter – 6
- Data Preprocessing
- Chapter – 7
- Data Visualization Using R
- Chapter – 8
- Introduction to Database Management System
- Chapter – 9
- Introduction to SQL
- Chapter – 10
- NoSQL Databases and Best Practices
- Chapter – 11
- Introduction To Machine Learning
- Chapter – 12
- Inferential Statistics
- Chapter – 13
- Supervised Learning: Linear Regression
- Chapter – 14
- Supervised Learning: Classification
- Chapter – 15
- Unsupervised Learning: Clustering
- Chapter – 16
- Machine Learning for Business Analytics
- Chapter – 17
- Tree Based Models
- Chapter – 18
- Time Series Forecasting
- Chapter – 19
- Operations Research
- Chapter – 20
- Data Visualization Using Tableau
Key Benefits of the Course:
- It is a 12-month program.
- It offers live programs
- The course offers students hangouts.
- The course offers mock tests, recorded video, and career guidance to the learners.
- Importance of Business Analytics
- Business Analytics Trends
- Business Analyst Skills
- Business Analytics Jobs
- Business Analytics Career
- Business Analytics Books
- Business Analytics Tools
upGrad provides one of the best online Business Analytics courses in Vietnam. It is a 3-month course with 100+ hours of learning, 3+ case studies, projects, and live sessions. The tools covered in this program are Tableau, Excel, Python, and My SQL. The program is divided into three courses. They are Course 1 (Business Problem Solving, Insights and Storytelling), Course 2 (Exploratory Data Analysis and Statistics & Optimization), and Course 3 (Predictive Analysis).
The certification is offered by the University of Maryland’s Robert H. Smith School of Business.
Coursera is a leading online institute that offers Business Analytics Courses in Vietnam. The course is known as Business Analytics Specialization. It offers 100% online classes with a flexible schedule. Fresh candidates can join this course. The duration of the course is 6 months approx with 3 hours/week.
You will learn various technical skills such as data recruiting, performance evaluation, model supply and demand for business insights, solving business problems with data-driven decision-making, and understanding the tools to predict customer behavior. After the completion of the course, the learners will get a certificate from Coursera. You will get theoretical skill as well as practical skills after completing the course. It is one of the leading institutes to have opportunities in this field and you will become a trained analyst after attending the sessions.
FAQs About Business Analytics Courses in Vietnam
Q1. What are the eligibility criteria for Business Analytics Courses in Vietnam?
There are no criteria to take up a Business Analysis course in Vietnam. However, it is recommended that participants must have practical experience in business analysis. Without basic practical experience, participants might not come up in this field.
Q2. Who should attend Business Analytics Courses in Vietnam?
- Business Analysts
- Project Managers
- Product Owners
- Requirement Engineers
- Business Change Managers
- Business Managers
Q3. What are the objectives of the business analyst course in Vietnam?
Business Analyst certification in Sydney is gaining popularity in the world. You will learn various tools like R, Power BI, Tableau, SAS, etc. The online Business Analyst Certification course in Sydney includes all the projects that deal with real problems.
Q4. What part of the capstone projects are covered in this course?
The Business Analyst Capstone project provides lots of practical sessions. You can develop your portfolio. The learner will get to choose from the following three industries for their capstone projects. These are Hospitality, Retail, and Banking.
Q5. How can I obtain a business analyst certification in Vietnam?
You can obtain a business analyst certification in Vietnam after going through different training sessions. After completion of the course, you will get a certificate offered by them.
Q6. What are the benefits of a business analyst course by IIBA?
IIBA is a world-renowned association that helps to maintain the standard for all the practices related to business analysis.
Q7. Which is one of the best business analytics courses in Vietnam?
The above-mentioned business analytics courses are in great demand in Vietnam. You can apply for any above-mentioned courses after doing research.
Q8. Who can enroll in a business analytics course in the country?
Any aspirant who wants to become a business analyst can enroll in a Business Analytics Courses in Vietnam. Any graduate can pursue business analytics. If you are from Science, Commerce, and Engineering background as you have experience in math and statistics at a higher level, you can comprehend basic skills.
Q9. Is Business Analytics and Data Analytics the same?
Business Analytics and Data Analytics both work with data. The difference is what the programs do with data. Business analytics is a process of using data to make strategic business decisions. On the other hand, Data Analytics is the basis of business analytics. It is a process by which user data are gathered and analyzed for future use. In data analytics, raw data is transformed into intelligible useful data to identify patterns. Data analyst transforms unintelligible data into rational data.
Q10. Is MBA mandatory for doing the course in Vietnam?
It is not mandatory for doing a business analyst course in Vietnam. But if a candidate has an MBA degree, it will be a plus point for him or her. In Sydney, the demand of a business analyst becomes high if they hold an MBA degree. Many companies are recruiting business analysts to formulate their decision-making in business. So, it can be a necessary part for pursing this career.
Q11. What is the business analysts’ salary in Vietnam?
An average salary of a business analyst in Vietnam is 20,800,000 VND per month. Salaries range from 11,300,000 VND to 31,500,000 VND.
Q12. Which skills are required to become a business analyst in Vietnam?
You have to know which skills are required to become a business analyst. The skills are technical skills, analytical skills, communication skills, problem-solving skills, leadership skills, time management skills, etc.
Q13. Can a literature student pursue Business Analytics Courses in Vietnam?
Yes. It is not a hindrance at all. If you are from a literature background, you can take business analytics courses in Vietnam. But at the same time, you should have a basic knowledge of what a business analytics course is.
Q14. Can a non-programmer become a business analyst?
Yes, of course. It is not mandatory to be a programmer for pursuing a business analytics degree. Anyone can become a business analyst with little interest in this field.
Q15. How will I create a portfolio after becoming a business analyst?
After completing a business analytics course, you become an experienced analyst. But you should show your experience in various job sites. You can update your portfolio and share it on LinkedIn, Kaggle, and other sites. If you don’t have a portfolio, you can ask to your respective institute in Sydney and kick-start your portfolio.
The above-mentioned business analytics courses in Vietnam are in great demand both for domestic as well as for international students in Vietnam. Big companies hire experienced business analysts to develop their future precision in business. If you are from Vietnam, the above-mentioned institutes are the best place to study business analytics. The institutes offer certification programs to get a plethora of jobs once you complete the course from any of the institutes. It is a perfect course for you if you have outstanding skills in analyzing data, generating solutions, and handling clients at the same time. These courses offer practical outstanding business analysis via assignments, learning materials, and of courseand are available for both classroom and online classes, etc. They also offer demo classes to help students make the right choice. Vietnam is now a place of technology where various industries have been set up and are being set up. You must possess technical skills, leadership qualities, soft skills, and many more that will help you enormously to establish yourself as a successful business analyst. The curriculum for these courses is not only huge but also practical.