Top 7 Advanced SEO Courses With Placement Assistance
Overall, it is clear that simply producing high-quality content is insufficient, and that attracting the right customers demands an excellent marketing strategy combined with the appropriate keywords. As a result, I’ve compiled this comprehensive list of advanced SEO courses.
In this comprehensive evaluation, you’ll learn which SEO courses to take, how much they cost, and further suggestions to help you choose the best-advanced SEO training program for your needs. So, if you’re looking for a course to improve your SEO expertise, this guide is for you.
Is It Worthwhile To Take An Advanced SEO Course?
Nowadays, with online education becoming more popular, high-quality certifications that provide you with the skills and abilities to not only improve in your field of work but also allow you to learn about a specific field of your interest in a very short amount of time, are available for you to do wherever you are in the world right now.
Furthermore, because SEO and digital marketing, in general, are rapidly evolving fields, taking an advanced SEO training course will not only get you up to speed quickly but will also provide you with in-depth knowledge of the field as well as the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in it.
Additionally, with SEO not being a theoretical concept but rather a practical field this will allow you to demonstrate your credentials whether you want to show them for a job application, justify a change in your position, or reassure your clients of your expertise.
Before we get to the list here is a How to choose a course guide.
Best Advanced SEO courses
- IIM SKILLS – SEO Course
- Moz Academy – SEO Essentials Course
- Market Motive – Advanced SEO Course
- Springboard – SEO Learning Path
- Coursera – Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialization, Advanced Search Engine Optimization Strategies
- Hubspot- Content Marketing, SEO Certification Course
- Udemy – SEO 2022: Complete SEO Training
1. IIM Skills – SEO Course
Here we have a course from IIM SKILLS, one of the best Ed-tech providers in India, and because they offer online courses, you can complete them from anywhere in the world, which is why their certifications are recognized internationally.
Although IIM SKILLS is known for having some of the best Content Writing, Technical Writing, and Digital Marketing courses, they have recently released a two-month SEO course that includes a month of classes followed by a month of paid internship.
The course is suitable for everyone, from beginners to those seeking advanced SEO expertise. The course’s extensive knowledge and hands-on experience and the fact that IIM Skills gives you lifetime access to the course material through their Learning Management System make it one of the best-advanced SEO courses available right now.
- An Overview of Search Engine Optimization
- Updates to the SEO Algorithm
- How to Get Your Work Indexed
- Crawling Prevention
- Google Webmasters
- White-Hat SEO Techniques
- On-Page SEO
- Off-Page SEO
- Keyword Research and Keyword Density
- Keyword Stuffing
- Content that is necessary for SEO
- SEO Content Structure
- SEO for Commercial Webpages
- Creating Connections
- Creating Naked, Custom, and Keyword Links for Guest Blogging
- Local SEO
- SEO Audit
- Placement assistance after completing the course.
Download IIM SKILLS Advanced SEO Course BrochureFIND WHY 20,000+ PEOPLE LOVE IIM SKILLS
Other Courses offered by IIM Skills:
2. Moz Academy- SEO Essentials Certification
We have a course from Moz Academy here. Moz is an important part of the SEO community, and the company is well-known for its significant contributions to the SEO community.
Speaking of the course, it contains six hours of instructor-led on-demand time that provides you with exhaustive SEO education and actionable ways to implement your newly acquired skills using Moz Pro and should take you approximately eight hours to complete.
Anyone, from beginners to those looking to improve their skills, can enroll in this six-part comprehensive series, which requires you to pass an exam at the end to become certified. Furthermore, while Moz has its own set of tools and subscriptions, you are not required to buy any of them and can apply any knowledge gained through the course to any tools you choose.
In addition to gaining a valuable new skill set and saving a significant amount of time, you’ll have access to the course materials for one year from the date of purchase, excluding promotions, making this one of the best available advanced SEO courses right now.
- Understand the Fundamentals
- Develop Keyword Strategies
- Apply On-Page Optimization Strategies
- Build Effective Link Strategies
- Create Efficient Reporting Strategies
- Final Exam
Course key highlights:
- What factors do search engines consider when determining the worth of a website?
- How to find good keywords and associate them with semantic topic groups
- Voice search, for example, is a recent trend.
- What role does SEO play in the sales funnel?
- How to Organize SEO Tasks
- How to Identify Your Most Valuable Content
- How to Analyze links
- Reports that are required to assess the effectiveness of SEO
- In-depth use of SEO principles and practices in Moz tools
Course Fee: $595
3. Market Motive – Advanced SEO Course
Market Motive’s course includes more than 30 hours of self-paced video, more than 15 hours of live instructor-led online classes, and approximately 20 industry-based projects in the real world.
Furthermore, it was once one of the most expensive advanced SEO courses available, but it was deemed worthwhile even at the time. Experienced SEOs teach the lessons, and you have two learning options: self-paced learning or attending an online classroom.
Market Motive offers one of the most extensive advanced SEO courses available. This course is ideal for those who want to use SEO to improve their website’s user experience. Additionally, if you own a business and are looking for a good course to get your employees certified in SEO, this is a course you should look into.
The following are the highlights of this advanced SEO training:
- Learning fundamental to advanced SEO skills that they can apply in real life.
- Understanding what organic traffic is, why it is important, and how to attract it to your website.
- Understanding how search engines work and how to make the best use of them.
- Utilizing multiple research methods to efficiently collect and analyze data.
- Making well-defined marketing decisions by effectively utilizing research.
- Learning how to improve your website’s search engine rankings by learning new skills and techniques.
- When necessary, manage a website and troubleshoot issues.
- Use link building to improve your site’s off-page factors.
- Improving your analytical skills to broaden your skillset.
- Making detailed studies of which SEO tactics work and which don’t for a website using analytics.
- Self-paced Learning – ₹ 15,999 *180 days access
- Online Boot camp – ₹ 20,999 *90 days access
4. Springboard – SEO Learning Path
Springboard is a paid online learning and career placement service that focuses on design, coding, data science, and analytics. It also provides free “learning paths,” thus providing you with one of the best -advanced SEO courses available right now, and that too for free.
The course is structured in a way that begins each module with a theory or concept, reinforces it with tactics, and supplements it with case studies or videos, with 52 resources spread across seven core modules.
Although the course hasn’t been updated in a while and misses out on some of the most recent SEO updates, the free course offers a lot of material for improving your SEO skills. Furthermore, the majority of the course material is sourced from Moz, Hubspot, and Backlinko, providing you with a collection of the best content available online.
This advanced SEO training has 7 core modules:
- Introduction & History of SEO
- Keyword research & content planning
- On-page optimization
- Technical SEO
- Link building
- Results & Reporting
Course Length: 44+ hours
Coursera is a fantastic place to look for SEO courses, with it housing multiple courses in numerous specializations provided by top universities and firms from all over the world.
Here we have the best-advanced SEO courses available on Coursera:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialization
This series of 5 courses offered by UC Davis provides you with a curriculum that starts you off with the very basics of SEO and then teaches you the advanced skills like optimizing a website, advanced content and social tactics, keyword research, competitive analysis, and improving the site’s meta-data and on-page elements, and pitching your plan and managing your client relationship.
This course is intended to provide you with a solid foundation in SEO, including the various elements that comprise a website optimization client report, as well as the skills necessary to develop a tactical approach to SEO.
The peer-review process will provide you with feedback along the way.
It finishes off with a capstone project giving you real-world hands-on experience, which you can present to your employers or add to your resume when looking for future work. Thus, making it one of the most worthwhile advanced SEO courses right now.
Course Length: 5 months with a suggested pace of 6 hrs/week
- Advanced Search Engine Optimization Strategies
Another advanced SEO training offered by UC Davis. This course starts with details on technical SEO and how to utilize it to optimize your website, audit a website, and strategies for working with a team at your workplace.
This course begins with technical SEO and how to use it to optimize your website, as well as auditing a website and strategies for working with a team at your workplace.
Next, it takes up the task of taking a website globally and gaining knowledge to fully capitalize on the innovations and trends in the mobile SEO market is then addressed.
You will also learn how to use tools that will assist you in optimizing for app stores, allowing you to take advantage of app stores such as the Google Play Store and Apple Itunes.
Finally, you will review the concepts of key metric measurement and data analysis to provide value to stakeholders. You’ll also learn how to drive business with advanced analytics and how to analyze data reports to increase revenue.
This is by far one of the most well-curated advanced SEO courses out there right now.
Course Length: 25 hours
Hubspot is a digital marketing industry behemoth. It introduced us to the now-common method of Inbound Marketing, which has changed the way most businesses approach marketing, sales, and customer service.
It offers a variety of free courses to help you learn not only SEO but also a variety of other digital marketing skills. It provides a couple of the finest free advanced SEO certifications on the market.
- Content Marketing
The majority of the curriculum of this free course is related to creating the right type of content, the importance of storytelling in online marketing, creating a content strategy, and other topics. Whatsoever, the course also teaches you how to create topic clusters and pillar pages, and you’ll learn how to create and organize content so that it works for both search engines and website visitors, as well as how to measure and analyze your content.
Course Length: With 6+ hours of content and 11 quizzes, the certification is expected to take between 9-12 hours.
- SEO Certification Course
This free course from Hubspot is one of the least time-consuming advanced SEO courses available right now. While it is brief and not as in-depth as the other courses on the list, it is the one to take if you don’t have much time available and want to get the gist of Advanced SEO and how it is used.
The course is appropriate for anyone, from beginners to those with some SEO expertise.
Highlights of the course:
- On-page & Technical SEO
- Keyword Research
- Link Building: Scaling your Backlink strategy
- Optimizing a website
- SEO reporting
Course length: With 2+ hours of content and 5 quizzes, the certification is expected to take between 4-6 hours.
7. Udemy – SEO 2022: Complete SEO Training
Udemy has a far greater selection of SEO courses than any other platform on this list. Furthermore, once you register for the courses, you will have unlimited access to all of the course content for the rest of your life. Furthermore, their classes include excellent download tools.
Prices for Udemy courses fluctuate; if you wait for a special offer, you may be able to get the course for a significantly lower price.
This is one of the most comprehensive advanced SEO courses available, and it has been curated in an easy-to-understand manner so that even a beginner with a limited understanding of SEO will have no trouble grasping the curriculum.
The course is updated regularly, and you will receive the updated content even after purchasing the course.
This course will teach you how to:
- Drive targeted traffic to your website by utilizing the transactional/informative long-tail keywords you’ve chosen.
- The most intriguing aspect of this section is that your page speed insights score can reach 100 / 100 for desktop and 100 / 100 for mobile.
- Implement the best possible user experience for your visitors/customers – the future SEO factor. Reduce the rate of user abandonment and increase the number of time users spend on your site.
- Learn the important characteristics of backlinks and avoid the ones that no longer work.
- Optimize your content for easy readability and to answer the majority of the visitor’s questions, as well as to make it more relevant to the search term.
- Defend your website from negative SEO
Course Fee: ₹3500
Q1. How much do advanced SEO certifications cost?
The cost of obtaining an advanced SEO certification can range from free to $1,000 or more.
Although the price of a course is not an accurate indicator of its quality, free courses generally have less in-depth material and thus cover things in less detail. Another factor to consider is whether the course is self-paced or consists of live classes, as this can affect the price.
Q2. Should you go for an advanced SEO training certification?
The answer is yes, and here are the reasons why:
- You will save time by taking an SEO course.
- While it isn’t a theoretical concept, having course material for reference when you’re stuck in a bind can be extremely beneficial, given that there are hundreds of SEO rules to consider and you won’t be able to understand them all in one sitting.
- It is a low-risk investment with a high return on investment.
Q3. What are the prerequisites for advanced SEO Certifications?
While some advanced SEO courses have no prerequisites, others require you to have at least some foundational knowledge of SEO.
So, before enrolling in a course, the best course of action is to either obtain some foundational education or enroll in a course that also teaches you the fundamentals of SEO.
Q4. How much can I earn as a certified SEO professional?
According to payscale, an SEO professional can earn up to $90,000 per year, but this is dependent on where you live; most countries do not pay nearly as much.
However, if you’ve made a name for yourself in your country and have excellent credentials, there’s no reason you can’t work remotely for an international client/firm with high earning potential.
While an SEO certification is not a requirement for employment, you can’t go wrong with more specialized education and something extra to add to your CV to demonstrate your credentials to your client/employer in today’s highly competitive market. Certification does not imply that you are an expert in your field. You must put theory into practice and learn how to apply it in real-world situations. Finally, I hope this list of advanced SEO courses has assisted you in making an informed decision.