Which Data Analytics Certification Is The Best – Detailed Analysis
Today future-skills certification courses are becoming important, as learners tend to put extra effort into their careers. Only plain degrees are doing them no good, unless they have an extra skill set, with professional certifications, internships, and career guidance. It’s for students pursuing science or commerce. Not only that, it is one of the fastest-growing professions in big MNCs, startups, mid-size firms, and e-commerce industries. The vast and ever-growing volume of data generated by businesses, and systems holds immense potential for those who can effectively harness and analyze these data sets. Lately, all major industries and businesses are revolving around big data to uncover meaningful and profitable insights. In this blog, I will walk you through the amazing advantages of pursuing certification courses, the importance of data analytics, which is the best certification course in data analytics, and its growing importance.
Why Has Data Analytics Gained Such Significance Over the Years?
Well, one can say, that data has changed the face of marketing. It has brought a revolution in information processing. It has become a game-changer on how earlier the decisions were made, and today how businesses and stakeholders want to make crucial decisions. Data analytics is crucial for several reasons, one of which is providing information for precise decision-making. Secondly, through data analytics businesses can tailor their ideas, plan strategies, and get current marketing trends to meet customer needs and demands.
It has simply changed the face of businesses today, by providing areas of improvement in business, cost-reduction, risk management, and efficiently improving business by identifying areas for optimization. Here are a few primary reasons why data analytics has swiftly risen in significance over the years.
- Data explosion
- Affordable data storage and processing
- Technological advancement
- Competitive market
- Data analytics tools and algorithms
- Decision-making and risk management
- Global connectivity
- Regulatory compliance
- Demonstrated ROI with success stories
Why Should One Opt for a Certification Course in Data Analytics?
Today data analytics certification has become one of the most in-demand courses across the globe. Learners are opting for data analytics as a future skill that is relevant for them in the coming years. In the realm of data analytics, certification courses hold substantial value. Today data analytics empowers organizations to make major business decisions. One should understand the value and importance of this course. Students often get confused, while choosing which is the best data analytics certification course. One should understand which certification will fit best according to their needs so that one stands out of the competitive market
Here Are a Few Reasons Why Learners Should Go for a Professional Certification Course.
- Skill enhancement – Well, getting professionally certified, not only enhances your skills but also makes more suitable and credible candidate. In today’s education scenario, it is highly recommended for learners to have a proper license, or professional certification that justifies your learning, the project you have done, accomplishments, your portfolio, and your credibility for the position in any role. It demonstrates your ability in your career scope and gives employers confidence in your capabilities. Especially in fields like data analytics, employers are not just looking at your hunger for the role, they are looking for everything, your theoretical and practical knowledge, your projects, your portfolio, your soft skills, and the value of your certification.
- Career advancement- even if you are a working professional, but only capable of beginner-level projects, it is time to enhance your skills. An employer is always looking out for employees for more realistic and enhanced knowledge. A professional certification will upscale your skills, and add up to your portfolio. Not only you can receive a handsome hike, but chances increase for better employability. Employers value certified professionals who are passionate about their learning and skill development and are ready to invest in their career growth.
- Time-saving – A degree at least takes 3-4 years for completion, on the other hand, a professional certification takes a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 12 months to complete. Besides data analytics is a future skill and its module keeps on updating. Only top colleges and a few private universities provide this course, making it difficult to access and also it can be expensive. Whereas professional certifications keep on updating their syllabus as per industry standards, and is budget-friendly.
- Employability – It is very obvious that if you have not done a full-fledged degree course, employers will seek a professional certification as a mandate while hiring for a data analysis role. It gives them an opportunity to have more stable candidates than just regular freshers. Though certification is not seen as a prerequisite for applying for any role, but it definitely gives you a competitive advantage in the job market, and also you will be bringing quality from a learning point of view.
- Updated learning modules – If you see the syllabus for a degree in any college you will notice that the syllabus changes as per government or teaching norms, that also in two-three, or even four years. It is sometimes difficult for students to keep up with the changing job market dynamics. Certification courses are structured in a way to gives learners fully updated modules of learning. If you are confused in choosing, which data analytics course is the best, then do check the modules, projects methodologies of teaching, and emerging technologies. This will keep you completely updated with the potential job market, and your learning aspects as well.
- Great networking opportunities – Certifications and internships give learners an excellent networking opportunities. It also gives the opportunity to get connected with alumni, people working in various sectors, and industry leaders. Networking is a powerful tool for career growth and learning perspective. Through certifications and internships, a learner can also network internationally developing and honing new skills. It is very important to be a part of a community of established professionals. It also allows students to gain new perspectives, exchange new ideas and valuable connections that can actually land you up in exciting new opportunities.
- Internship opportunities – If you are having doubts about choosing which data analytics certification is the best, then one thing you can also keep in mind about internship opportunities and placements. Internships are a very crucial step towards your data analytics career, as it gives you the opportunity to make a desirable and strong portfolio of your projects. They help you in showcasing and enhancing your resume in your desired companies. Another aspect one should see is placement assistance. It is important to look for placement assistance. You are new in the field and one will surely need placement assistance that will help you bag your first job or even your dream job.
- Global recognition – There are few certifications that are globally recognized. They will be valid not only nationally but you can produce them as a professional certification internationally. If you ask me which data analytics certification is the best, then I will look for global recognition. These certifications broaden your job prospects in India and internationally. It will showcase your ability to work in diverse settings and will open opportunities across other nations as well.
- Data Analytics Course Fee
- Data Analyst Skills
- Scope of Data Analytics In India
- Data Analyst Career
- Free Data Analytics Courses
- Data Analytics Books
- Google Data Analytics Certification
- Data Analyst Interview Questions
- Data Analyst Qualifications
Which Data Analytics Certification is the Best?
Here are the top 5 certification programs that learners and professionals can opt for.
IIM SKILLS Data Analytics Course
If you are a fresher or want a career shift then IIM SKILLS is one of the best data analytics certifications in India. IIM Skills has outstanding professional certifications both for freshers and working professionals. You can get access to both live and recorded lectures. Learners get a chance to learn from industry experts and mentors, who have experience in the same field. Students get 2487 support, career guidance, and guaranteed internships.
|Module Name||Important Topic|
Module 1: Basic and Advance Excel
|Introduction to Data Handling|
|Data Manipulation Using Functions|
|Data Analysis and Reporting|
|Data Visualization in Excel|
|Overview of Dashboards|
Module 2: Visual Basic Application
|How VBA Works with Excel|
|Key Components of Programming Language|
|Programming Constructs in VBA|
|Functions & Procedures in VBA|
|Objects & Memory Management in VBA|
|Controlling Accessibility of Your Code|
|Communicating with Your Users|
Module 3: SQL
|Basics RDBMS Concepts|
|Utilizing the Object Explorer|
|Data Based Objects Creation (DDL Commands)|
|Data Manipulation (DML Commands)|
|Accessing Data from Multiple Tables Using SELECT|
|Optimizing Your Work|
Module 3.1: SQL Server Reporting Services
|Basics of SSRS|
|Creating Visualization Using SSRS|
Module 3.2: SQL Server Integration Services
|Understanding Basics of SSIS|
|Creating Packages to Integrate|
|Creating Project Using SSIS|
Module 4: Power BI
|Data Preparation and Modeling|
|Data Analysis Expressions (DAX)|
|Reports Development (Visuals in Power BI)|
Module 5: Data Analytics Using Python
|Introduction to Basic Statistics|
|Introduction to Mathematical Foundations|
|Introduction to Analytics & Data Science|
|Python Essentials (Core)|
|Operations with NumPy (Numerical Python)|
|Overview of Pandas|
|Cleansing Data with Python|
|Data Analysis Using Python|
|Data Visualization with Python|
|Statistical Methods & Hypothesis Testing|
Module 6: Tableau
|Data Handling & Summaries|
|Reports Development (Visuals in Tableau)|
Module 7: R For Data Science
|Using R with Databases|
|Data Visualization with R|
|Introduction to Statistics|
|Linear Regression: Solving Regression Problems|
Module 8: Alteryx
|Overview of the Alteryx Course and Fundamental Concepts|
|Using the Select Tool to Rename Fields, Change the Data Type|
|Understanding the User Environment and Alteryx Settings|
|Filtering Data/Data Processing|
|Blending/Joining Data from Different Sources|
They work on live projects, get lifetime access to learning material, and practical and tool-driven learning. If you are a fresher and searching for which data analytics certification is the best, then surely IIM Skills India is your one-stop destination for professional certification and exciting learning opportunities. The Course Fee is INR 49900 + Taxes.
- Course duration – 6 months
- 160 hours live lectures
- More than 100 hours assignments
- Tool-based learning
- More than 7 live projects and 10 case studies
- Assure internship offered.
- Lifetime access to materials with 24*7 support.
- Master certification and guaranteed interview call
- Introduction to data handling
- Excel in VBA, SQL, Python, Power BI, and Tableau
- Understand R for Data Science.
- Learn key-skills, and get popper hold on the job description and role of a data analyst
- Master Excel, and get hands-on experience in projects.
- Get a master certification that will be recognized globally.
- Amazing networking opportunities.
- Excellent course module specially curated for beginners.
- Get live+recorded lectures and learn at your own pace.
Other Professional Courses from IIM SKILLS
- Financial Modeling Course
- Digital Marketing Course
- SEO Course
- Technical Writing Course
- GST Course
- Content Writing Course
- Business Accounting And Taxation Course
- CAT Coaching
- Investment Banking Course
+919580740740, [email protected]
Coursera is one of the top-ranked certification platforms when it comes to online learning. Coursera provides an immense number of courses for students and working professionals. But if you are confused about which data analytics certification is the best? Well, you can easily put your trust in Coursera. Coursera provides a Google Data Analytics professional certificate. The best part is that learners can choose their learning time according to them. It is amazing for both students and working professionals. Over the top, one gets a Google certificate to showcase in their resume.
- Duration of the course – 6 months
- The course is beginner-friendly, and learners can also choose levels according to them.
- One can learn on their own timing.
- Learners get professional-level training.
- Get certified from Google, which will enhance your professional journey.
- Learners also get career support, resume review, and prepare for interviews after the completion of the course.
- Immense understanding of the job role of a data analyst.
- Learn key analytical skills- understand what is data cleaning, analyzing, and visualization.
- Understand how to work with programming languages – Python, R, and Tableau
- Learners will understand how to organize, clean, and process data, so get meaningful insights.
- Learn about data ethics, ethical usage, and data aggregation.
- Students will also work on case studies and metadata.
- Learners will enhance their decision-making, problem-solving, and presentation skills
3. Indian School of Business –
ISB provides certification in applied business analytics especially curated for learners from every background of study. The course is beginner and advanced-friendly and also gives students a good hands-on learning experience. They have live and recorded lectures, assignments, use cases, and assessments so that the student can be fully equipped with the learning capacity. They have a series of modules, in a way that students gain a very systematic approach towards learning.
- Duration of the Course- 12 weeks
- 180 pre-recorded videos for learning
- 13 online sessions with top-notch faculties
- 16 assignments and quizzes
- 2 industry Cases for Practical Learning
- 17+ discussion boards and 19 faculty-built apps
- Get access to resume builder tools and LinkedIn profile optimization.
- Get certified from one of the top certifications.
- Learn to make data-driven strategies for business.
- Uncover new scopes in data analytics.
- Learn how to collect, and prepare data for analysis.
- Run tests to check your hypothesis.
- Learn to use analytics tools, apply ML techniques, and much more to solve business problems.
4. Jigsaw Academy –
If you are looking for a long-term certification course Jigsaw provides an amazing learning opportunity. They actually provide a PGP-DSBA course, which is a Post-Graduate Program in Data Science. Learners can opt for this for their professional overview. It is a comprehensive course covering Python, data science, data analytics tools, machine learning, R, and many more. This can be a good catch for those who have beginner’s knowledge in data analytics, and searching which data analytics certification is the best.
- Course Duration 10-11 months
- Appropriate for both freshers and intermediate-level learning.
- Learners can get guaranteed placements among top companies.
- 8 months lectures + 3 months internship
- Learners get high-quality labs for practice and modern classrooms.
- Curriculum taught by well-experienced faculty, and subject matter experts.
- Get a proper diploma certificate post-completion
- Industry-level curriculum designed for students to face real-world scenarios.
- Good hands-on learning, learning programming languages and tools used in data analytics- Python, Tableau, R, Spark, and Hadoop.
- Learn data science, big data, machine learning, and analytics.
- Learn statistics and data visualization concepts.
- Learners get good career guidance and support during the learning period.
5. Intellipaat –
Intellipat provides programs and certifications in various courses on the online platform. In this data analytics certification course, learners learn from Rotman School of Management faculty and industry experts. The faulty provides excellent insights on linear algebra and advanced statistics. The Rotman School of Management is a part of the University of Toronto. Learners are provided with more than 50 live lectures and hands-on training. So if you or any of your acquaintance is concerned, about which data analytics certification is the best, you can add Intellipaat to your checklist. The course is can be applied for non IT professionals, project managers, software developers and freshers.
- Duration of the course- 7 months
- More than 50 live sessions, with 24*7 support.
- Self-placed earnings for 218 hours.
- Career guidance and support for students
- Learners get to learn from top faculties of Rotman School of Management.
- Students get access to 3 guaranteed interviews.
- Work on more than 40 industry cases to enhance your skills.
- Learn from top industry experts and professionals.
- Practice with more than 20 tools for data analytics.
- Projects are designed in beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels.
- Get an expert in SQL, Power BI, Python, Warehousing, and data visualizations.
- Get a chance for peer learning, networking, hackathons, and major announcements.
- Outstanding learning module, including a Capstone Project.
- IIM SKILLS vs. Learnbay Data Analytics Course
- IIM SKILLS vs ISB Data Analytics Course
- IIM SKILLS vs Simplilearn Data Analytics Course
- IIM SKILLS vs UpGrad Data Analytics Course
- IIM SKILLS vs Imarticus Data Analytics Course
- IIM SKILLS vs Data Trained Data Analytics Course
- IIM SKILLS vs Swayam Data Analytics Course
- IIM SKILLS vs NPTEL Data Analytics Course
- IIM SKILLS vs IIM Kozhikode Data Analytics Course
- IIM SKILLS Vs Manipal Data Analytics Course
What is the Rising Significance of Data Analytics Courses?
While writing this article I was doing my research through Instagram and YouTube. Not so surprisingly I came across a reel with thousands of views, where they talked about data analytics being the most in-demand job that will be in focus till the next decade. It is no lesser-known fact that data analytics is an emerging career and learning scope, as the world today is data-driven. It has become an important strategic tool that businesses of all sizes are leveraging to gain a more profitable edge. So, it is crucial for learners to choose which data analytics certification is the best so that they are introduced into the as pros. Here are a few reasons for the rising significance of data analytics.
- Impactful data-driven decision-making in businesses.
- Efficiency in carrying out operations and reducing costs, also pointing out the inefficiency in the business.
- Understanding customer’s behavior and preferences, which enables them to customize products for customers. In this way, customers get access to personalized experiences.
- Through data analytics potential risks can be identified and mitigated. It is also used for risk management and fraud detection in finance and insurance companies.
- Affordable data storage and processing.
- Significance improves in the healthcare sector, as data analytics enables predictive analysis for the prevention of disease, and improving healthcare management.
- Internet of Things- A large amount of data is generated from connected devices, and data analytics plays a crucial role in processing and extracting these data with meaningful insights. They help businesses to enhance by providing IoT services.
- Data analytics is used for supply chain optimization, to ensure the right amount of inventory is maintained, so that there will be no or less delay in operation, and also the cost will be reduced. Apart from this, it is also used for product and service improvement. Data analytics is used to analyze customer feedback and use that data to improve their products and services.
- E-commerce Industry – When it comes to e-commerce and digital marketing, data analytics has quite an active role to play. These markets especially use data analytics to track customer purchases, behavior, and understand customer buying patterns and preferences. This helps big e-commerce industries for optimized advertisement, and improve customer experience.
- Organizations that have utilized data analytics effectively for their company’s growth have their own success stories. They act as an inspiration for other businesses to use data analytics to the fullest. Because if their ROI (return on investment) other businesses have also started investing in data analytics.
In this blog I gave you a good understanding of data analytics and its growing significance, which data analytics course is the best, and why you should opt for a professional certification. In conclusion, I have to say that future skills have gained quite the attention in the past few years. As technology continues to advance, the role of data analytics is also taking a significant turn. Today, businesses have blessed themselves with the power of data and use it in the most powerful way.
Q. Whis certification for data analytics is best in India?
If it comes to certification and internship, then IIM Skills is one of the best learning platforms for beginners and intermediate-level to advanced learning. The certification has excellent modules, tools, and techniques. They also provide a 2 month of internship and placement assistance after the course completion.
Q. Is data analytics a booming sector?
Data analytics is one of the top-moving sectors like E-commerce, IT, Saas, and consulting. It has sky-rocketed the businesses in MNCs. Even small businesses are also seeking the advantage of data analytics. It is one of the booming and in-demand industries in the current market, and recruiters are always hunting for top-notch professional data analysts.
Q. Is doing a certification course will be equivalent to a degree?
Well, a degree is always considered as a higher qualification, but if you are already a working professional or have already completed your undergraduate program it is better to opt for a professional certification rather than going for a second degree. A certification program is better in many aspects,it saves time and gives quality learning with tool-driven assessments and internship opportunities. After the completion, you get a certificate from a recognized institution, which will enhance your resume. Besides, the certification program keeps on updating their study modules and projects as per industry standards, which is not in the case of a degree program. If you are searching for which data analytics certification is the best, then you must check their projects and modules.
Q. Are data analytics and data science the same?
Both data analytics and data science are almost the same. Data science is a broader scope, incorporating data analytics, ML, statistics, programming, etc. Data analytics focuses more on data analyzing and deriving meaningful insights from historical data to identify market trends and make informed decisions.
Q. Is data analytics also important for small businesses?
Yes, in fact, small businesses are now frequently using data analytics to keep their business ahead and gain a competitive edge. This allows them to make a strong grip over the market and their target customers.