7 Best GST Certification Courses In Faridabad
GST or goods and service tax is one of the most significant tax reforms in the country that was implemented on July 1st, 2017 in India. It assists the country in multiple ways like from banishing the cascading effect of taxation to regulating the unorganized sector into an organized sector. As a part of living in the country, we all pay for it, no matter if you are a business owner or a worker at a local shop. So along with several other courses, GST certification courses in Faridabad are also available for people who are looking to get into this field.
Here we have evaluated a detailed guide about GST and some of the top institutes, who are providing GST certification courses in Faridabad but before that let’s have a look at what GST is.
What Is GST?
GST is also known as a goods and service tax, usually, it is an indirect tax that replaces many indirect taxes in India such as VAT, service tax, excise duty, etc. Additionally, on 29th March 2017, the Goods and Service Tax Act was passed in Parliament and came into effect on 1st July 2017.
Furthermore, GST on goods and service tax is imposed on the supply of various goods and services. In India, Goods and Service Tax is a multi-stage destination and comprehensive-based test, that is raised on every value addition in the country. GST is a single domestic indirect tax law that every individual is supposed to pay for the entire country.
Based on the four-tier GST structure the calculation of goods and service tax comes into force and it is present for all goods and services that are available. The four text structures are divided as 5%, 12%, 18%, and 28%. For some of the precious metals like gold and silver, the GST rate is separated by 3%.
After the calculation of GST has been completed the next mandatory step that needs to be done is an input tax credit. Basically, with an input tax credit, the manufacturers and the service provider can offset the amount which they already have paid on the input along with other Taxes.
Let’s take an example if a manufacturer created a product whose output is Rs. 7000 and he already paid an input tax of Rs. 4000 along with making some purchase, in that case, his GST liability will come up as Rs. 3000. However, the invoices must be matched to take some benefits of these credit facilities.
Important GST Components
Here are some important GST components that you must know in a way to understand the GST process in detail.
SGST or State GST
IGST or Integrated GST
CGST or Central GST
If the center raises the GST, it is CGST. When the state inflicts it, it is known as SGST. Now when both the taxes apply to complete any transaction within a state then it becomes IGST for an inter-state transaction and thus the center collects the same.
What are GST Certification Courses in Faridabad?
The best GST certification courses are available in small and medium enterprises where the primary goal of the study is to assist the business people, accountants, Chartered Accountants, company secretaries, certified management, and other professionals to build or develop knowledge and thinking out of the box in regarding goods and service tax by offering updated information or systematically knowledge along with improving problem-solving and analytical skills to spread the decision-making and enhancing skills or knowledge that required for self-employment in various industries.
Furthermore, the GST certification course is meant for company secretaries, Financial and text professionals, CA’s, and those individuals who want their career development in this field as there are a lot of job opportunities to develop their skills and salaries.
Recommended Read: GST Certification Courses in Delhi
Benefits of GST Certification Courses in Faridabad
Well, GST certification courses in Faridabad help lots of individuals to get their salaries raised by 15% to 25% on average. In today’s industry, it also ensures for an individual to start their consultancy on their own as it helps them to enhance their skills in different taxation, Finance, accounting, and professional fields.
Some Of Best Institutes Providing GST Certification Courses In Faridabad
1. IIM Skills
IIM Skills offers the best online classes in GST certification courses in Faridabad as they provide the skill development courses that assist students, professionals, and even business owners to gain a huge career objective. Further, this GST certification course focuses on providing you a comprehensive knowledge from very basic to advanced levels that assist to empower you with multiple skills. They have categorized the curriculum appropriately so that meets all industry standards and thus provides 100% practical training by making it the best online GST course in India.
- Learning overall knowledge about important goods and service taxes, adherence, execution and administration.
- GST tools and software implementation learning. The impression of GST on various businesses, organizations, and finances.
- Access to live and recorded lectures.
- Gaining a practical knowledge of the process under GST, refunds, or filing of returns.
- 24*7 online support.
They also provide weekdays or Sunday batches which are very flexible for the candidate to learn from.
Course Fees– INR 2900
- Genesis and concept of GST
- Invoicing in GST
- Composition scheme under GST
GST returns filing
- E-way bill under GST
- Input tax credit and payment
- The GST master course is appropriately crafted to deliver the updated foremost insight and thoughtful knowledge to the candidate.
- This is the reason there has been a massive demand for various accounts with GST knowledge.
- Here, the logic is that e-accounts are huge comfortable as they are using updated technology and accounting software.
- An individual who carries GST certification and accounts knowledge can even add GST compliance and consult.
- Usually, the salary for a tax accountant job will be around Rs. 338,398 and also the Job opportunities are huge.
Other Courses offered by IIM Skills:
- Content Writing Course
- Technical Writing Course
- Digital Marketing Course
- SEO Course
- Investment Banking Course
- Financial Modeling Course
- BAT Course
NIFM is one of the best in the top 5 institutes in the banking, financial, insurance, and stock market sectors. It is also providing GST certification courses in Faridabad and is a well-known vocational training institute with long-term and short-term skill development courses both online and offline classes.
Furthermore, they are more specialized in providing job orientation vocational training courses in banking, financial, market segment, and accounts. They also offer derivative markets, forex market, share market, stock market, Mutual Fund, insurance sector, bank sector, and research analyst, etc.
They also ensure to give quality education to the candidates which later assist them to make a good career in this field. Also, as the economy of India is growing there are lots of demands for trained and qualified financial market professionals increasing.
Certified GST Professional
The GST field is extraordinarily ambitious as it provides job maximization and also invites various Global companies to enhance their knowledge of GST law.
- Introduction to GST
- Types of GST
- How we determine GST liability
- Who is eligible for GST
- Threshold limit for GST registration
- Who should register for GST
- GST rate slabs
- GST invoice
- How to claim ITC
Due dates for all GST rates
- The Taxable event in GST
- Time of supply
- Raised invoice and charged GST
Bill of supply
- Debit note/credit note
- Payment voucher
- Modes of payment
- Electronic credit ledger
- Electronic cash ledger
- Knowledge about the tax rate under the composition scheme
- RCM scheme
- Taxability under RCM
Type of return form and maturity date
- Process flow of return filing
- GSTR 3B return filing
- GSTR9/9B return filing
- Whether an E-way bill is required in GST
- Online registration
- Process of registration
- Surrender of registration
Course Duration-2 months
Course Fees- INR 25,000+ GST
After completing the GST certification course, you will find various career opportunities that are offered, including:
- GST Practitioner
- GST Assistant
- GST Executive
- Asst. accountant
- Tax professional
Recommended Read: Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Delhi
3. ICA Edu Skills
The ICA Edu Skills started their journey in 1999 intending to train the candidate in India and make them employable at a simple nominal fee. They offer one of the best GST certification courses in Faridabad and this is well known for accounting outsourcing services, accounting services, accounting facilities, and much more.
Further, ICA Edu Skills build a good reputation over some time as they provide the best GST certification course in Faridabad and train their aspirants to crack the following interviews.
Massive information of products and services tax act
Calculation of products and services tax payable
Computation of taxable value of services
Knowledge about Goods and repair tax payments to the government
Entries concerning goods and services
Course Fees-INR 8000
Course Duration-27 hours
- Basic concepts of GST
- Levy and collection of tax
- Payment of tax
- GST using tally
- Practice on GSTN
- Project on GST
- This course offers various Quality Services in multiple categories of the courses like accounting services, accounting, etc.
- Offers detailed guidance of indirect taxation system of India
- Input tax credit
- Filing of various GST returns
- E-invoicing and E-way bills
- ICA guides the candidates and finds for them a paid internship for those who are pursuing graduation or undergraduate
4. DICS Computer Education
Being one of the best living institutes, DICS provides a GST certification course in Faridabad. This institute is accredited by Nielit under MCIT (Ministry of communication and knowledge Technologies). The primary objective of this Institute is to strengthen the skill of the students at an affordable fee to satisfy the strain of developing model industrialization.
Consequently, the Skill India mission is very bold by the government of India. So, they train their students to be empowered by the required skillset and make them knowledgeable employees that leads to more productivity.
- Covers all the practical aspects of goods and service tax.
- It Includes the returns, in-depth accounting, registration, and recording of GST transactions.
Course Duration-2 months
Course Fees-INR 7000
- Module1-Overview of GST law
- Module2-GST Migration and registration
- Module3-Returns under GST section (37-48)
- Module4-Refunds-sections 54-58
- This institute provides a career-oriented short-term program that helps to urge employment and enriches the country’s Pride with the box of knowledge technology.
- One of the best things about this Institute is that they keep developing their programs at the national level by concerning standards, common policies, and procedures.
Recommended Read: Financial Modeling Courses in Delhi
AKBIFM has been providing knowledge since 1997 and it is one of the most reputed institutes of finance and management that have been successfully running till now. It is well known for its accounting, taxation, and management programs that fulfill corporate needs. It offers the best GST certification course in Faridabad and builds its new path to accounting and taxation management through a personal contact program, e-learning, and from the book.
- Lots of students pursue this AKBIFM GST course in Faridabad.
- The course is designed perfectly for students who are willing for an accounting job.
- This course also offers GST course training.
- It also gives Tally ERP for starters students who want to gain knowledge in tally.
- Company creation ledger
- Purchase entries, journal entries
- Inventory reports trial balance
- Accounts receivables and accounts payable
Payment, cash book, receipt entries, sales register, & purchase register
- Alteration of entries
- Goods and service tax
Course Duration-3 months
Course Fees-INR 10,000
- AKBIFM Institute provides finance and Management Studies that mainly focus on financial accounting and taxation courses.
- This Institute also offers a job-oriented diploma course to the students especially in the field of financial accounting goods and service tax.
- For the last couple of years, this Institute placed thousands of industries like taxation and accounting, etc.
Udemy is one of the best online platforms that offer various courses. It also provides you with a GST certification course in Faridabad. The course price is extremely budget-friendly so students or even business owners can enroll in this course. The only requirement needed to enroll in this course is to have a basic understanding of taxes and be keen to learn about taxes.
- Fully access on mobile and TV
- Offers Full lifetime access
- 42 hours on-demand video
- 29 articles
- Basics of GST
- GST Registration
- Place of supply
- Time of supply
- Offenses and penalties
- Transitional provisions
- Input tax credit
- Impact on trading sector
New council meeting: GST rates
Course Duration-42Hours 52 minutes
Course Fees– INR 4800
Recommended Read: GST Certification Courses in Noida
7. Henry Harvin Education
Henry Harvin offers one of the best certification courses in Faridabad. They ensure to enhance the skills in business training, and content services by providing higher education. Henry Harvin has been one of the very initial players since 2013.
Here are some of the salient features that are included.
- The GST certification course is recognized by the government with the award-winning institute.
- The duration of the course is 32 hours.
- They ensure a 100% placement guarantee.
- E-learning method with multiple tools and techniques, assessments
- Boot Camps spread for 12months
- Provide Free access to Ask Henry hackathons.
Course Duration– 32 hours
Course Fees-INR 8999
- Module 1- Supply, supply value, import, and export, along with E-way bills.
- Module 2- Registration, transitional provisions, and job work,
- Module 3- Returns, tax payments, time of supply, and refunds.
- Module 4- Demand, Litigation management, and recovery, audit.
- Complimentary– Soft skill development, resume writing.
- Able to gain knowledge on recent amendments & certain challenges.
- You will get study material worth INR 500 for free of charge.
- Real-life cases and experiences shared by experts.
- Certified GST Practitioner certificate from Govt. of India recognized institute.
- 1-year access to GST practitioners LMS.
- e-learning portal.
- 20+ years of experience from reputed trained experts.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which sectors are out of the ambit of GST?
Usually, the sectors that are running out of a GST ambit include specified petroleum and alcohol products such as high speed, motor, aviation turbine fuel, natural gas, and petroleum crude. Petroleum products are more likely to be initiated into GST, whereas alcohol for human consumption continues to attract VAT along with state excise duty. Whereas tobacco and tobacco-based products attract both GST and excise duty.
- What is the current rate structure under GST?
The current rate structure consists of four slabs under GST that are 5, 12, 18, and 28%. Along with that GST, the tariff should be referred to as the tax rate for their respective goods and services manufactured.
- What are the types of GST?
GST is divided into mainly four types:
- The central goods and service tax (CGST)
- The state goods and service tax (SGST)
- The (UTGST), Union territory goods and service tax
- The Integrated Goods and service tax (IGST)