Top 11 Best Content Writers in The World in 2022
Who are the Best Content Writers in the World and what do they do? Content writers, plan, write and edit web material, usually for digital marketing objectives. This process is known as Content Writing. Content Writing consists of writing blog entries and articles, scripts for films and podcasts, advertisement copies for social media platforms, professional emails, SOP, LOR to name a few.
1) Vaibhav Kakkar
Vaibhav Kakkar is a digital marketing specialist and entrepreneur from India. He began his journey 12 years ago and is now a content developer, a mentor, and a digital marketer.
After helping a variety of brands and industries with their marketing campaigns, he went ahead and started his first professional training firm, IIM SKILLS with an intense training program, The Content Writing Course. Being one of the best content writers in the world, he aims to guide people to succeed in the field of content writing with a bare minimum investment.
- His businesses provide services focussing on digital marketing, content marketing, career development, and education. Among the many feathers to his cap, he has also published many e-books. One is, “Building a Content Marketing Business” which is a guide to aspiring digital marketers. Another is, “World Castle: How to Start a Content Writing Business” which has practical advice on how to write content that converts.
- Mr. Vaibhav is a columnist in the Times of India and has had special mentions in prominent news channels like Mid-Day and Prime Time Zee News.
- Apart from IIM Skills, he is also the founder of Course Dekho and Advisor Uncle.
- He blogs his experience at vaibhavk.com to advise people on skills development to excel as a content writer as he feels that blogging and content writing will open up a world of possibilities for people regardless of their educational qualification.
- Mr. Vibhav has also started a podcast show in 2021 called Vaibhav Kakkar Show.
Check out the courses conducted at IIM SKILLS founded by Mr. Vaibhav Kakkar
2) Bhavik Sarkhedi
Bhavik’s passion for writing personal diaries as a kid, made him pursue a career in Creative Content Writing and Copywriting after graduation. He is the founder and CEO of ‘Write Right,’ a four-year-old content writing firm. The firm excels in writing content for Technology, startups, Entrepreneurship, Advertising agencies. Bhavik is best known for Website content writing, Professional Statement of Purpose Writing. He says that every project he takes on is handled with a personal and effective approach.
- He is also the author of books such as, Estorytellers and Taletel among which, The Weak Point Dealer, Will YouWalk A Mile, and The C to T of Content Marketing are his three published books.
- Write Right is a 4.5-star rated content writing and marketing agency with Clutch, Good firms, JustDial, and Sortlist verification.
- According to Google search, he is featured among the Best Content Writers in the World and the Best Content Writers in India
- He has contributed to Entrepreneur India Magazine, HuffingtonPost, Yourstory, and 15 more reputable blogs as a committed and contributing writer.
3) Neil Patel
Neil Patel is one of the best content writers in the world. He is a best-selling novelist in the New York Times. He’s been called a top digital influencer by the Wall Street Journal, one of the top 10 marketers by Forbes, and the founder of one of the 100 most brilliant firms by Entrepreneur Magazine. President Barack Obama named him a top 100 entrepreneur under the age of 30 and the United Nations named him a top 100 entrepreneur under the age of 35.
- Neil started his first business, Advice Monkey, a job-board website when he was 16 years old.
- In 2008 Neil Patel founded his first successful startup, Crazy Egg. It is an online platform that provides analytics tools to track a website’s functioning.
- He co-founded NP Digital, an agency providing services like content marketing, data, analytics, etc.
- Ubersuggest, which began as a keyword research engine, was bought by Neil in February 2017. However, Ubersuggest is now utilized for much more than keyword research, since it includes an SEO Analyzer, A/B Testing Calculator, and Backlink Checker, among other capabilities, making it one of the most powerful SEO tools available.
- Along with co-hosting a daily podcast show, Neil has also co-authored the book Hustle: The Power to Charge Your Life with Money, Meaning, and Momentum. The book shows young and inexperienced entrepreneurs how to redefine hustle and discover the best path to success.
Anuradha is a well-known Indian screenwriter, director, and creative force in Mumbai’s media industry. Anuradha has worked with many media companies as both a Creative Artist and a Creative Head for the last 25 years.
- She has been recognized as one of the best content writers in the world by Google.
- She holds a master’s degree in film direction and a Gold Medal from the famed Jamia Millia Islamia Film School in New Delhi.
- She founded KOSEN-RUFU, a company that works as a Writers’ Room on numerous projects, collaborating with writers from all over the world.
- She is also the Curator of Film Festivals and runs her own Screenwriting Certification Courses in many countries.
- Anuradha is well known for writing the story and screenplay for award-winning films like Fashion, Jail, and Heroine.
- Her Amazon Prime Web Series Laakhon Mein Ek (Season 2) earned her a nomination in the first-ever SWA Awards, for which she also served as a Jury Member.
- Anuradha is recognized for her love for #ConsciousCreativity and a desire to encourage younger, fresh creative minds to focus on stories as a healing tool.
5) Darren Rowse
Darren Rowse is a professional blogger, an author, and a speaker. Unknowingly, his journey as a blogger started after reading an article about ‘Blogging’ in 2002. Within 24 hours, he had his own blog up and running. It was a personal blog where he has been exploring problems of Pop Culture, Spirituality, and Blogging ever since.
After having gained experience from his initial Blog, he today operates many others. From blogging just as a hobby, to a part-time job, Darren is now among the Best Content Writers in the World and has a full-fledged business around Blogging. He has gradually turned his blogging into a source of money which gave birth to ProBlogger.
- ProBlogger website pride itself in its commitment to assist other bloggers in learning how to start blogging, sharing their experiences, and promoting the blogging medium.
- The website has also been published in the form of a book, ProBlogger the Book. It’s a reduced, updated, and logically organized version of this site aimed at those wanting to start blogging. The book has been revised twice since 2008, and it is now in its third edition, with all of the most up-to-date information we could find.
- In 2009, he also published the workbook 31 Days to a Better Blog. It’s A month-long series of activities for bloggers who wish to start their blogging career.
6) Brian Clark
Brian Clark is an entrepreneur, a writer, and calls himself a wanderer. His blog Copyblogger has been educating people on how to write good internet content since January 2006. You are taught to write information that grabs people’s attention, increases traffic, and helps you grow your business. Through Copyblogger, Brian decided to share what he had learned in seven years and three successful businesses.
Copyblogger began as a single-person blog. Thanks to relevant content, clever copywriting, and great products and services, it has grown into a highly lucrative firm with great yearly revenue. Every product they’ve released has been inspired by the practical, real-world demands we see in their audience daily.
- He’s a co-founder of Copyblogger’s SEO and content marketing service.
- Copyblogger, a personal improvement weekly for Gen X audience, and Unemployable, a resource for freelancers and entrepreneurs.
- Featured on Google in the list of Best Content Writers in The World.
- Its mission is to assist customers, generate audience-focused content that helps them to achieve their business objectives.
7) Jeff Bullas
Jeff Bullas is the owner of jeffbullas.com. Jeff says his goal is to motivate and educate people on “How to Win in Business and Life in the Digital Age.” He believes that business is not just business anymore. He wants to help people develop as a person as well as businessmen. He aims to teach people how to improve their lives and businesses by leveraging the power of social, content, and digital technology.
- No. 1 in the world for content marketing influencers
- Planable named me a Top Social Media Influencer.
- One of the Top 10 Most Influential Digital Marketing Influencers in the World
- P2P Marketing named me a Top Digital Marketing Expert and Influencer.
- Entrepreneur.com named me as one of the “50 Online Marketing Influencers to Watch.”
- #1 “Digital Marketing Influencer” in the World and Google’s list of Best Content Writers in The World.
- According to Apollo Research, he is one of the “Top 20 Digital Marketers in the United States.”
- Appinions ranked #1 Content Marketing Influencer out of 6 million+ daily online updates.
- Onalytica termed him as the #1 Global Business Blogger plus the #1 Content Marketing Influencer.
8) Nicole Dieker
Nicole Dieker has worked as a full-time freelance writer since 2012. She works one-on-one with freelancers and authors as a writing coach, developmental editor, and career consultant. She teaches writing, freelancing, and publishing seminars (including online classes) to her clients.
- Her works featured on Popular Science, Lifehacker, The Penny Hoarder, NBC News, Unbounce, The Write Life and KlientBoost.
- Platforms like Lifehacker, Popular Science, The Penny Hoarder, The Write Life, NBC News, Unbounce, and KlientBoost have featured her work.
- She worked as a writer and editor with a company named The Billfold.
- Featured #3 on Google’s Best Content Writers in The World.
9) Jay Baer
Jay Baer is the world’s most inspirational keynote speaker on marketing, customer experience, and customer service. Jay is also an emcee and speaker who has been inducted into the Speakers Hall of Fame. Along with being a well-known business consultant, he is also a well-known emcee and an event host.
- He has authored some of the New York Times best-selling books.
- He is a part of The Professional Speakers Hall of Fame which has just about 200 living members.
- Featured #4 on Google’s Best Content Writers in The World.
- He is a member of the Hall of Fame for Word-of-Mouth Marketing.
- He has consulted companies like Caterpillar, Nike, the United Nations, and 36 of the FORTUNE 500.
- An entrepreneur who has built five multi-million dollar enterprises from the ground up.
- Convince & Convert is founded by Jay Baer which is a digital strategy consulting organization that assists well-known companies in gaining and retaining customers. Convince & Convert Media has created various popular content marketing blogs, many podcasts, and a variety of other educational materials for entrepreneurs.
- He is the source of information for press outlets such as NPR, USA Today, Time, Real Simple, CBC, and others.
- He hosts a podcast show named Social Pros podcast, the Talk Triggers Video Show and the Standing Ovation podcast.
10) Chris Brogan
Chris Brogan is an executive-level strategist and CEO advisor who works with businesses with annual revenues of $100 million or more. He has spent his years assisting and advising some of the world’s largest corporations on content and storytelling to reach out to more customers.
- He is also the founder and president of Chris Brogan Media, which specializes in brand and digital content strategy as well as business strategy consulting.
- Chris is a well-known keynote speaker and the host of The Backpack Show.
- He is the author of nine New York Times bestseller books and counting. He’s now working on his tenth novel, The Backpack.
- Chris has worked with Google, Microsoft, Disney, Coke, GM, Coldwell Banker, Humana Health, Cisco, Titleist, Scotts, Sony USA, and many more as a consultant.
- Chris was named one of the 100 Best Websites for Entrepreneurs by Forbes, and his website was named one of the Must Follow Marketing Minds of 2014.
- He also tops Google’s list of Best Content Writers in The World.
11) Ryan Holiday
Ryan Holiday is a media strategist and a writer. After a successful marketing career at American Apparel, Ryan founded Brass Check which is a creative agency. He started his blog with the idea of self-education. He wanted to write about rarely discussed topics such as life, dealing with jerks, how to be self-critical and self-aware, humility, philosophy, reading, learning, research, and strategy.
- He has written 10 books. Some of the famous ones include The Obstacle Is the Way, Ego Is the Enemy, The Daily Stoic, and Conspiracy. His book Stillness is the Key has sold over 2 million copies in thirty languages and has gained popularity among NFL coaches, world-class athletes, TV personalities, political leaders, etc.
- Ryan’s creative agency Brass Check serves clients like Google, TASER, and popular authors like Neil Strauss, Tony Robbins, and Tim Ferriss.
- He writes articles for New York Times, New York Observer, USA Today, The Huffington Post, Boing Boing, Thought Catalog, Entrepreneur, Fast Company, Medium, Forbes, Columbia Journalism Review, and many other publications as well.
- He is one of the top 10 in Google’s list of Best Content Writers in The World.