Top 6 Technical Writing Courses in Bangladesh
Do you want to pursue your career as a technical writer and looking for technical writing courses in Bangladesh? This article will help and guide you about technical writing and technical writing courses in Bangladesh. In Bangladesh, the youth population consists of 30% of the population. The government of Bangladesh implements many skill training and credit programs to make the youth prepared for self-employment.
Many organizations are set up in Bangladesh to empower youth through skills, attaining technical skills will open to a wide variety of job opportunities. Providing proper guidance, direction helps the youth to pursue their career in technical writing. First, we will learn a few basic things about technical writing.
What is technical writing?
Technical writing is a professional form of creating technical content that helps or instructs the users in various fields of our daily lives such as technical and occupational fields, computer hardware and software, engineering, chemistry, aeronautics, robotics, finance, consumer electronics, biotechnology, manufacturing of products, cyber security, and service industries like IT.
Technical writing is a field that assists the user to understand complex technical information easily. Technical documentation helps in using a product effectively by providing the required information clearly and simply thus achieving the end goal.
Technical writing mainly focuses on creating and designing content in a technical documentation form and communicating content in the form of instructional manuals, technical reports, business documents, etc. Simple and clear organization of information is the key role of a technical writer.
Advances in Technical writing create great prospects in the field of writing. As an upcoming profession, it provides various career advancements in diverse fields of technological communications. In recent times our day-to-day lives are depending on the internet and advancements in web development create a huge demand for technical writers to communicate technological content.
Acquiring technical writing skills helps you to grow your career as a professional technical writer. Developments in science and technology and the transformation of the world through artificial intelligence also provide technical opportunities.
Also, check out the Top Content Writing Courses in Bangaladesh
Skills required as a technical writer
Technical writers should have the below-mentioned skills to improve performance and productivity in the workplace.
- Research and exploration skills
- Knowledge of tools and applications
- Communication skills
- Technical skills
- Writing skills
- Proofreading skills
- Presentation skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Software skills
- Basics of web designing
Along with the skills technical writers need to update their knowledge and skills. The technical writer should have a strong technical mindset and write the required information clearly and concisely.
Some professions or areas require strong technical writing skills. Communication of technical content happens in the form below mentioned examples of writing
- Product Manuals
- Instructional manuals
- Software development kits
- Medical and scientific papers
- User manuals
- API Documentation
- Standard operating procedures
- Project Plans
- Company documents
- Technical marketing documentation
- Business proposals
- Market Requirements Documentation
- White Papers
- Case Studies
- User help guides
Careers opportunities for Technical Writers
Technical writing provides various opportunities in fields of science and technology, manufacturing, information technology, architecture, research, business, etc.
- Technical book writers
- SOP writer
- Grant writer
- Business plan writer Information developers
- Manual writers
- Policy writers
- Technical communications specialists
- Technical communicators
- Technical illustrators
- Corporate report writer
- Technical finance writer
- Technical copywriter
- Content developers
- Content writers
- Documentation specialists
- Information designers
- Technical trainers
- Web writers
Top 6 Technical writing courses in Bangladesh
Both offline and online technical writing courses are available. Let’s discuss in detail the list of technical writing courses in Bangladesh.
Rank# 1. Technical Writing Courses in Bangladesh
1. IIM SKILLS
IIM SKILLS provides you with 5 weeks of live online technical writing courses in Bangladesh. The technical writing course provides essential skills to pursue your career as an efficient technical writer. IIM SKILLS has a dedicated placement cell which plays a crucial role in providing job opportunities.
IIM SKILLS also guide you in publishing your first white paper, scholarly article, or publish your technical blog. IIM SKILLS helps you in portfolio development.
Key features of the course
- Global accreditation and master certification from IIM SKILLS
- 100% tools-driven training
- 24*7 support to solve real-time questions.
- Practical learning
The course curriculum
IIM SKILLS Technical writing master course has a curriculum that helps the student to understand the course effectively and make them skill efficient.
- Creating your technical content
- Preparing technical reports
- DDLC & versioning
- API documentation using XML
- Medical writing
- Scientific research
Salient features of technical writing master course
Interactive sessions, flexible scheduling, learning resources, exceptional faculty are some of the key features.
Learning using tools
Technical writing tools are required to simplify the process of writing. IIM SKILLS explain the use of various technical tools which play an important role in technical writing.
- MS Visio
- MS project
- A graduate in any discipline
- Good communication skills
- Basic computer and internet knowledge
Download IIM SKILLS Technical Writing Course BrochureFIND WHY 20,000+ PEOPLE LOVE IIM SKILLS
Other Courses offered by IIM SKILLS
- Digital Marketing Course
- SEO Course
- Content Writing Course
- Financial Modeling Course
- Business Accounting And Taxation Course
- CAT Coaching
Contact: +919580740740, [email protected]
Rank# 2. Technical Writing Courses in Bangladesh
Coursera was founded in 2012 by Stanford university computer science professors Andrew ng and Daphne Collar. Course offered by Moscow institute of physics and technology (MIPT). In this course, you will learn about technical writing skills which are necessary for creating different technical reports like research reports, design and feasibility reports, consulting reports, etc.
Key features of the course
- Technical communication of work
- Focus on language technicality
- Approach towards language structure
- Focus on content issues
The course structure consists of modules
- Basic knowledge of technical writing,
- covers issues related to workplace research
Module 2– This module covers
- A visual way of communicating information
- Using graphical tools
- Technical defining of terms
- Technical report writing guidelines
Module 3 – Subject research
- Understanding of technical documentation
- academic and workplace research.
The course also includes class videos recommended readings resources and practical exercises.
Also, read about the Digital Marketing Courses in Bangladesh
Salient features of the course
- This Course Plus the Full Specialization
- Shareable Certificates
- Self-Paced Learning Option
- Course Videos & Readings
- Practice Quizzes
- Graded Assignments with Peer Feedback
- Graded Quizzes with Feedback
- Graded Programming Assignments
Rank# 3. Technical Writing Courses in Bangladesh
3. Technically Write It (TWI)
They mainly focus on content challenges and content strategy needs and also build efficient documentation. TWI provides technical writing training. These technical writing courses in Bangladesh mainly focus on user manuals, API documentation, process documentation, and UX writing.
TWI provides you answers for your basic questions on technical writing like
- How can technical writing help my business?
- Describing the complex concepts in simple language.
- Better writing always adds value
- Making your content accessible to stakeholders
- Making good content
- Expertise in technical documentation
- Technical writing for business
- What can technical writing do?
- Technical writing adds value to your business or organization
- Improves efficiency, accuracy, and accessibility.
- Better customer satisfaction
- What are the benefits of technical writing?
Technical writing helps in creating information and documentation design, custom-built interfaces, AI, and chatbots business process mapping.
Technical writing training
Offers training in life sciences, technology, and business
Benefits of the course
- Helps in improving the content of reports, SOPS.
- Writing without technical jargon
- Technical writing training for business life sciences and technology.
- Enhances your brand value
- Aids in auditing and regulatory compliance.
Rank# 4. Technical Writing Courses in Bangladesh
- Provides technical writing training related to business IT and software.
- Udemy offers a vast variety of technical writing courses in different fields.
What do these courses offer?
- Helps in identifying the goals of a technical writer
- Building confidence in writing any technical writing assignment
Eligibility to take the course
- Fundamentals on English grammar
- creating a successful technical writing book
- principles of technical writing
- knowing your competition
- identifying your audience
- writing your user guide
- Basic technical writing techniques
- Basic technical editing techniques to apply
- How to create a document template
- Components of a technical document
- How to write a Documentation Plan
- Creating an index
- How to select and annotate images
- Using flow charts
- Important future trends in technical writing
- Review of your Final Assignment
- quizzes, and exercises with their solutions
Other courses offered in technical writing
- How to write software documentation
- Business writing and technical writing immersion
- API technical writing
- How to write using DITA XML
- Technical report writing
- Project management for technical writers
Rank# 5. Technical Writing Courses in Bangladesh
5. Henry Harvin
Henry Harvin offers a technical writing course with a gold membership. The course strengthens and expertise your writing skills.
Key features the institute
- Ranked amongst top technical writing course
- Integrated curriculum
- 24*7 lifetime support
- 100%practical technical training
- Job support
- E-learning access with tools and techniques
Divided into 10 modules
- Introduction to technical writing- goals and significance of technical writing
- Documentation process- understanding the target audience, collecting information
- The technical writing process- develop and plan a document, technical reviews
- Grammar and editing-learn about basics of English grammar, MS style guides
- Technical writing software tools-learn about software tools like Macromedia Rob Help, Adobe FrameMaker, Sang IT, Ms. Visio
- Components of a technical document- writing a table of contents,
- Technical writing techniques-learn about punctuations, active and passive voice
- How to create technical document template-create an MS word template
- Overview of formats of technical documents-learn about user manual, software development kit
- Advanced technical writing tools- XML, DITA, API
This course covers two complementary modules on soft skill development and resumes writing.
- Live online classroom training by award-winning trainers.
- Certified Technical Writing trainers with 10+ years of Industry Experience.
A special feature of the course -9 in 1 course which offers
- Boot camps
- Gold membership
Postgraduate program in technical writing
- Rated among the top technical writing courses offers a program in the fields of scientific communications, research papers
- Offers industry graded projects
- Special e-learning portal called Moodle.
Benefits of the course
- Creating awareness in scientific communications
- Preparing research proposals
- Exploring diff types of literature review
- Creating perfect citations
- Certification on completion of the course
- Job opportunities
- Improving your CV and linked in profiles
- Authoring Tools
- MS word
- Google Docs
- Screen Capture tools
- Snipping tool
- TechSmith Snagit
- Fire Shot
- Green shot
- Light shot
- Image Editing Tools
- Adobe Photoshop
- Spell Check Tools
- Technical Writing Software Tools
- Microsoft Word
- Macromedia Rob Help
- Adobe FrameMaker
- Snag IT
- Overview of DITA Tool
- Overview of API Documentation
- Overview of XML
Rank# 6. Technical Writing Courses in Bangladesh
6. Information Developer Foundation
Founded by Rahul Karn India’s no 1 technical writing mentor and influencer. This training institute was started in 2009 with a motto of not -for profit. You can find more information about Rahul Karn on linked in. This content training institute offers both offline and online learning platforms for technical writing professionals.
- providing training, guiding, and motivating students to pursue their career in technical writing even for people without any technical background.
- Promoting the technical communication fields
- Creating a passion for the content with the best system of teaching methods and technologies.
- It provides training for scientific training and business communications.
It contains a beginner guide which helps in better understanding about technical writing for beginners and also writing professionals.
As a member of this institution, it provides access to free webinars, new training methods, free blog posts which helps in staying updated on the latest technologies.
Certification and job opportunities
- Once you completed the course you will get a certification from the institute
- Dedicated job portal to find out a job in the field of telecommunications.
Learn through YouTube
For free content and to know more about technical writing you can subscribe to a youtube channel to learn technical writing.
Mode of teaching
Classroom, live online, online training.
Free technical workshop
Helps in professional development, provides solutions to all your questions on technical writing.
Information developer’s foundation is a proud partner of adobe technical communications.
Access to Technical writing free blog where we can post your content writing articles.
Connect on social media platforms like Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, Linked In.
Courses and training
- Agile Documentation
- Technical Writing
- API Writing
- Influencer Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Content Strategy
- Content Writing
- Content Marketing
Information Developers Foundation is India’s first and largest not-for-profit organization for content professionals. IDF also provides training for Scientific writing and Business communication. Along with the above-mentioned institutions and courses, there are technical writing freelancing websites in Bangladesh.
- true lancer
- up work
After completion of training technical writing courses, many opportunities are opened for technical writers in various fields of research writing, grant writing, medical writing, business writing, etc.
1. Is technical writing a good career option?
Yes, if you are very passionate about technology and have good writing capabilities, technical writing is a very rewarding career. Freelancing opportunities are available where you can work from remote environments.
2. What are the basic essential skills required to become a technical writer?
If you want to be a professional technical writer some skills like good communication skills, research skills, writing skills, technical knowledge on subject matter experts, design skills are required.
3. How much do technical writers earn?
The average technical writer’s salary in India is INR 4.97 lakh per year.
Fast changes in science and technology and advancements in the field of web development offer great opportunities for technical writing. Attaining the right skills can reduce unemployment, increase productivity at the workplace. The youth in Bangladesh should focus on the quality of education and technical education. Youth should focus on diversified skills, market-oriented technical skills, and also life skills which helps in the progress of the nation. Developing technical writing skills creates more job opportunities. Choosing the right course not only improves your knowledge of the specific course but also improves your chances of pursuing the right career.